PDA

View Full Version : Why did the chicken cross the road???

phyzik
10-12-2007, 11:01 PM
TO KICK THIS KIDS ASS!!! :lol

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j224/Angel4040/Chicken.gif

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-12-2007, 11:06 PM
:lol

Kyle Smith
10-13-2007, 11:55 AM
:lmao

whottt
10-13-2007, 12:14 PM
To anyone that's ever had a chicken or a rooster go after them...

That shit's not funny.

I had a rooster come after me when I was 7, just like that, except he actually got a good peck into the back of my leg....it was, the most terrifying experience of my childhood.

To this day, I'm always ready to eat some chicken after that...

Those things can be freaking mean, and sometimes, you are better off just shooting them than fucking around and trying to live in peace with them....

ShoogarBear
10-13-2007, 12:21 PM
To anyone that's ever had a chicken or a rooster go after them...

That shit's not funny.

I had a rooster come after me when I was 7, just like that, except he actually got a good peck into the back of my leg....it was, the most terrifying experience of my childhood.

To this day, I'm always ready to eat some chicken after that...

Those things can be freaking mean, and sometimes, you are better off just shooting them than fucking around and trying to live in peace with them....Were you trying to Kung Fu the rooster, too?

Kid deserved it.

TDMVPDPOY
10-13-2007, 12:35 PM
there was a few moves i recognise from power rangers...

whottt
10-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Were you trying to Kung Fu the rooster, too?

Kid deserved it.

No...I was just walking past him, I might have chased him or something...but he'd been my rooster since he was a chick...just went after me. My grandmother hit him with her cane and then grabbed him by the neck and swung him around broke his neck...and we had chicken stew for dinner that night :hungry:

Fuck yeah!

His name was Harvey.

That kid didn't deserve what that chicken wanted to do to him...he was just playing around, that chicken wasn't playing around. Once they go after you like that, you pretty much have to fight them to get them off you. They're not fun to fight.

ShoogarBear
10-13-2007, 01:07 PM
:lmao at the image of whottt being saved by his grandmother and her cane.

phyzik
10-14-2007, 12:17 AM
This video must be of Whottt... I bet its his Grandma thats filiming.

Admit it Whottt, she never saved you with her cane.... she just kept filming, pointing and laughing.

exstatic
10-14-2007, 12:28 AM

Admit it Whottt, she never saved you with her cane.... she just kept filming, pointing and laughing.
:lmao

whottt
10-14-2007, 12:35 AM

I wish I was that kid...

#1. That's a hen chasing him I think. Hens can be pretty mean, but it's rare...and they are not near as tough as the roosters.

#2. I think he made it to safety, the chicken probably got tired.

I was running and a tripped and did a summersault...that's when the rooster got me...

You guys got the wrong idea about my grandma too...that was 30 something years ago, she didn't need the cane to walk with...she used to it for rounding up cattle and to fuck up any rattlesnakes that crossed her path.

She's 90 now and actually uses the cane to walk...she finally stopped working cattle about 10 years ago.

She could kick anyone's ass with that cane...she could also drop any grandkid at up to 40 yards with her shoe.

My grandma was all sorts of badass....she didn't need much of an excuse to want to kill that rooster. She did think it was funny though...she also thought it was pretty funny when she broke his neck.

T Park
10-14-2007, 01:15 AM
That Gif, along with Whottt's heroing story of running from Chicken Little's dad makes this a candidate for the thread HOF.