PDA

View Full Version : ATT Seating Question

word
10-12-2007, 11:48 PM
I've been to quite a few spurs games and was always around mid-court in the cheap seats. Although my tickets are still club seating they are 1st row of the upper level at END COURT and I've never watched a BB from end court seats. How is that ?

FromWayDowntown
10-12-2007, 11:55 PM
I've been to quite a few spurs games and was always around mid-court in the cheap seats. Although my tickets are still club seating they are 1st row of the upper level at END COURT and I've never watched a BB from end court seats. How is that ?

My seats are in the first row of the upper level in a corner. It's great to have nobody in front of you who might block your view. It takes a little while to get used to the angles and it can be tough sometimes to immediately tell whether a shot went down or not, but you eventually get used to it, I think.

They're good seats.

word
10-13-2007, 12:10 AM
My seats are in the first row of the upper level in a corner. It's great to have nobody in front of you who might block your view. It takes a little while to get used to the angles and it can be tough sometimes to immediately tell whether a shot went down or not, but you eventually get used to it, I think.

They're good seats.

Well I've got 25 games to get used to them. Next year, if I don't like 'em I'll change and probably buy the full package. I'm soooo *stoked* about being a season ticket holder. Or, 1/2 of a season ticket holder.