PDA

View Full Version : Spurs 113, Panathalilolookliko 91

SpursDynasty
10-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Spurs returned to championship form after an off-night vs. Dallas the other night. Duncan went 6 for 9 from the floor for 20 points, Ginobili had 15, and Brent "The Assassin" Barry went 3-for-6 from 3 pt. land.

Roxsfan
10-13-2007, 10:36 PM
The Pantytacos are not a real team. We beat them by 37 points

duncan228
10-13-2007, 10:59 PM
There's a game blog in the Spurs forum.
Why did this need to be here?

E20
10-13-2007, 11:02 PM
It's a preseason game. Not to mention it was against a European team, this doesn't mean jack shit.

E20
10-13-2007, 11:02 PM
There's a game blog in the Spurs forum.
Why did this need to be here?
He's just posting the threads he's supposed to be posting.

Dreamshake
10-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm calling these predictions for the 2007-2008 season:

1. Kevin Durant - Rookie of the Year. Even if Oden was playing, Durant would win it over a player whose knee got hurt for no reason.
2. Dallas and Phoenix - Less than 60 wins each, both out after the 2nd round of the playoffs
3. Spurs going at least 3-1 in the regular season each vs. both Dallas and Phoenix
4. Spurs - NBA Champions 2008
5. Houston - Out in the first round, win no more than 52 games in the reg. season
6. Dwight Howard will continue to be an overrated player and a wasted No. 1 draft pick. Spurs will go 2-0 vs. Orlando.
7. Spurs - 65 wins, at the least, losing no more than 5 games to the Eastern Conference. At least a 25-5 record vs. the East.
8. LeBron will not make the Finals
9. Boston vs. SA - NBA Finals 2008
10. Dallas and Phoenix both get eliminated in the 2nd round.

I would like to address these!

1. Wow. Thats ballsy there. Are you sure you want to "call out" that prediction, as Oden is out for the year? I mean we all know you meant before Oden was injured.

2. So your voting on the Spurs and let me try to fill in the other possibilities.
Utah?
Denver?
Warriors?

Id bet you will be wrong. And to say Dallas and Phoenix wont hit 60 wins really isnt saying much. You do realize how hard it is to hit 60 right.

3. 6-2 vs those two teams, Ill take that bet also

4. Spurs champs? From a spurs fan, after the Spurs won it last year? Huh, go figure.

5. Fair enough on the Rox and the first round, the you do realize that the Rox won 52 with Yao out 40 games, TMac out 9, No Bonzi last year. Now the Rox have Bonzi (looking lean, and athletic again), Scola, James, and Francis, yet they wont replicate their win total from last year? Ill take that bet too.

6. Howard has improved significantly every year. Now he actually has a decent player at his side to take away at least some of the constant double teaming he received last year. Ill take that bet too. Oh and a waste of a 1st pick? Have you seen his D, and his rebounding ability? Once he gets his mid game going, he will be a monster in the mold of a KG.

7. Spurs at 65 wins? LOL, Ill take that bet too.

8. Wow, thats saying alot considering that NY, Orlando, and Boston all got hella better, and that I believe that Detroit 9 times out of 10 beats the Cavs in a 7 game series.

9. Wow, now there is a unique pick.

10. Isnt this a repeat of number 2?

Dave McNulla
10-15-2007, 12:03 PM

1. Wow. Thats ballsy there. Are you sure you want to "call out" that prediction, as Oden is out for the year? I mean we all know you meant before Oden was injured.

2. So your voting on the Spurs and let me try to fill in the other possibilities.
Utah?
Denver?
Warriors?

Id bet you will be wrong. And to say Dallas and Phoenix wont hit 60 wins really isnt saying much. You do realize how hard it is to hit 60 right.

4. Spurs champs? From a spurs fan, after the Spurs won it last year? Huh, go figure.

5. Fair enough on the Rox and the first round, the you do realize that the Rox won 52 with Yao out 40 games, TMac out 9, No Bonzi last year. Now the Rox have Bonzi (looking lean, and athletic again), Scola, James, and Francis, yet they wont replicate their win total from last year? Ill take that bet too.

6. Howard has improved significantly every year. Now he actually has a decent player at his side to take away at least some of the constant double teaming he received last year. Ill take that bet too. Oh and a waste of a 1st pick? Have you seen his D, and his rebounding ability? Once he gets his mid game going, he will be a monster in the mold of a KG.

8. Wow, thats saying alot considering that NY, Orlando, and Boston all got hella better, and that I believe that Detroit 9 times out of 10 beats the Cavs in a 7 game series.

10. Isnt this a repeat of number 2?winning 60 games is not that hard. you just think it is because the rockets never did it.

i think the rockets player personnel have improved this season, and maybe even the coach. but adelman has been on several teams with outstanding players but never had a good first season. his best was with the kings, he won 54% of his games with chris webber (in his prime), jason williams, vlade divac, and corliss williamson.

Mister Sinister
10-15-2007, 12:16 PM
He's just posting the threads he's supposed to be posting.
Don't forget that he's posting the threads he's supposed to post, in the forums he's supposed to be posting them in.

The Franchise
10-15-2007, 12:21 PM
winning 60 games is not that hard. you just think it is because the rockets never did it.

i think the rockets player personnel have improved this season, and maybe even the coach. but adelman has been on several teams with outstanding players but never had a good first season. his best was with the kings, he won 54% of his games with chris webber (in his prime), jason williams, vlade divac, and corliss williamson.
Winning 60 games is not hard? You may want to rethink that statement.the Spurs only won 58. The other statement about the Kings is even easier to critique. The Kings never had the talent level that Adelman has now. Even when they were one obvious foul away from going to the finals they weren't as deep, or talented as this Rockets team. Go down the rosters from man to man and you'll see i am correct.

mikejones99
10-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Houston needs to look out for the great hurricane

Indazone
10-15-2007, 03:18 PM
LOL wow that's some good ownage there.

LEONARD
10-15-2007, 04:34 PM

Utah?
Denver?
Warriors?

10. Isnt this a repeat of number 2?

SpursDynasty is genius huh?? Be sure to check his OFFICIAL predictions thread...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79055

:lol