PDA

View Full Version : More illegal votes for Clinton

Wild Cobra
10-14-2007, 03:36 PM
With our system of voting that is easily corrupted, I wonder how many terrorists will access the holes in our voting system and vote for Hillary?

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08 (http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57970)

Part of the article:

"I hope Hillary is elected in order to have the occasion to carry out all the promises she is giving regarding Iraq," stated Ala Senakreh, West Bank chief of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terrorist group.

"The Iraqi resistance is succeeding," stated Hamed. "Hillary and the Democrats call for withdrawal. Her popularity shows that the resistance is winning and that the occupation is losing. We just hope that she will go until the end and change the American policy, which is based on oppressing poor and innocent people."

Abu Ayman, an Islamic Jihad leader in Jenin, said he is "emboldened" by Clinton's calls for an eventual withdrawal from Iraq.

"It is clear that it is the resistance operations of the mujahideen that has brought about these calls for withdrawal," boasted Abu Ayman.
Yep, they say so themselves. Liberals like Clinton are emboldening them! That is why they continue to kill rather than give up.

Damn traitors!

mookie2001
10-14-2007, 03:41 PM
I would say at least 90% of ST political posters are hilary supports

George Gervin's Afro
10-14-2007, 04:41 PM
With our system of voting that is easily corrupted, I wonder how many terrorists will access the holes in our voting system and vote for Hillary?

It's official: Terrorists endorse Hillary in '08 (http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57970)

Part of the article:

Yep, they say so themselves. Liberals like Clinton are emboldening them! That is why they continue to kill rather than give up.

Damn traitors!

so you agree with terrorists?

I guess if I can find quotes attributing the Iraq war as boon to terrorists recruiting you'll have to agree with then right?

ChumpDumper
10-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Dumb thread.

Jamtas#2
10-14-2007, 05:41 PM

Part of the article:

Damn traitors!

Just because they are the enemy does not mean they can't have a good point. The war is not something we need to continue. We do not have the solution to stabilizing the area for the long run and we are not the ones who would be listened to in the region even if we did. We are not respected over there and the only way we can hope to have stability there is for the US occupation to be permanent. I see no reason to ask the men and women of this country to continue to give their lives to this cause. This area is going to go through a civil war in order to reach some sort of stability. Our presence there is only delaying the inevitable and the lives of our fellow countrymen are not worth that.
I used to be a supporter of this cause. My brother even served from the beginning up until last year so I know what it is like to have a loved one over there. I can no longer say it is worth the blood of US soldiers to continue this war in the name of trying to prove the Bush Administration right. Calling those who disagree with the administration traitors is ridiculous and the act of one who can't see past their own point of view.