PDA

View Full Version : Circuit City To Be Built Across From Forum Shopping Center

davi78239
10-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Yup, I predicted it a long time ago. Circuit City will build in the new shopping center (The Fountains) across from the forum along with other things I saw on the sign like Houlihan's, office depot, and other things soon to be announced I'm sure. Looks like the Windcrest location will close shop then (at least that's what I predict). This will be a huge blow to that little shopping center, which already kinda a piece of shit. I don't see them keeping that Circuit City open and have a new one right down the road open too. It'll be like the ingram location I predict, where they shut the one down in the shopping center and opened up a brand new stand alone one right down the highway. Just thought some might wanna know this who enjoy the CC right down the road on Walzem. Yes, it might be coming to an end and you'll be going up 35 to the new one.

leemajors
10-15-2007, 12:28 AM
frys >>>>>>>> best buy and circuit city.

davi78239
10-15-2007, 12:30 AM
are there even any Frys in Texas?

zekes
10-15-2007, 12:31 AM
are there even any Frys in Texas?

Austin.

T Park
10-15-2007, 12:32 AM
Houston has a couple.

Agreed though Fry's is the shit, theres just none in SA.

KEDA
10-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Im like 99% sure that the CC is not going to close at Walzem. I used to be a manager at that Office Depot and I know that it is not closing, and from what the CC management said, their was no inclination that they were going to close.

But they are in almost as much financial trouble as Office Depot, then that might change.

CubanMustGo
10-15-2007, 07:37 AM
There are also several Fry's in the Metroplex. Texas is Fry's largest market outside of Cali.

SpursWoman
10-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Yup, I predicted it a long time ago. Circuit City will build in the new shopping center (The Fountains) across from the forum along with other things I saw on the sign like Houlihan's, office depot, and other things soon to be announced I'm sure. Looks like the Windcrest location will close shop then (at least that's what I predict). This will be a huge blow to that little shopping center, which already kinda a piece of shit. I don't see them keeping that Circuit City open and have a new one right down the road open too. It'll be like the ingram location I predict, where they shut the one down in the shopping center and opened up a brand new stand alone one right down the highway. Just thought some might wanna know this who enjoy the CC right down the road on Walzem. Yes, it might be coming to an end and you'll be going up 35 to the new one.

Where did you see the sign? We live right across 1604 from The Fountains and it's been driving me crazy wondering what they are putting in there...Keda mentioned the Office Depot a while back.

Buddy Holly
10-15-2007, 08:51 AM
FYI, it's not The Fountains any more, it's Gateway Center or Plaza I think.

SpursWoman
10-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Then they need to change the big sign at the site ... it still says The Fountains. :fro

dougp
10-15-2007, 09:47 AM
While Fry's is nice - they're the Walmart of the electronics world. It's bad though, their employees are a bunch of fuckin idiots, more so than CC or BB employees.

leemajors
10-15-2007, 11:05 AM
While Fry's is nice - they're the Walmart of the electronics world. It's bad though, their employees are a bunch of fuckin idiots, more so than CC or BB employees.
i always know what i want before i go in there. i talk to them when i want them to fetch me something that's in the back or behind glass. plus they don't have much of a pc component selection at cc or best buy.

Taco
10-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I hear C.C. treats it's employees like crap

Fillmoe
10-15-2007, 11:26 AM
frys >>>>>>>> best buy and circuit city.

true story

ComfortablyNumb
10-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Never been to a Frys but I've seen them.

Wild Cobra
10-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Well, I like Fry's the most. Circuit City is OK, and has great prices. I will never buy electronics from a Best Buy. Too many horror stories if you need to exchange or return something, and had a personal bad experience. I like thier DVD selection however... Still, the Fry's south of Portland has the best DVD selection I have ever seen.