PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Crayton calls out Mono

Findog
10-16-2007, 09:08 AM
http://www.star-telegram.com/332/story/269506.html

Receiver Patrick Crayton walked off the Texas Stadium field early Sunday evening and looked into the stands. Most of the Cowboys fans had left early, so the majority of those remaining -- or at least the loudest ones -- were New England Patriots lovers.

"How many bandwagon Patriots fans did you see?" Crayton asked. "Where did they come from? I can't stand the bandwagon fan. There is no such thing as a Patriots fan in Dallas, Texas. That's total disrespect."

To be fair, mono says he's a long-time Pats fan from way back before the current dynasty. Still, this made me laugh.

leemajors
10-16-2007, 09:13 AM
hahahaha

J.T.
10-16-2007, 09:21 AM
To be fair, mono says he's a long-time Pats fan from way back before the current dynasty. Still, this made me laugh.

I'm sure he spent enough time reading all of the Patriots pages on wikipedia to try and pass off as a longtime fan.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not from Dallas so Patrick Crayton can't call me out my favorite team. Keep catching TDs for me Patty!

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 09:22 AM
1. Fuck Patrick Crayton.

2. Where's all those dicks saying it was "90% Cowboys fans" at the game? Exactly. A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM SAYS OTHERWISE! I was there, and it was at least 40% Pats fans. The majority of them had Boston accents. You can pretty easily tell who the bandwagoners are. Bandwagoners in Dallas all look the same. They invade every Mavericks game. On Sunday, it was usually the douchebag with frosted hair and shades with the chick wearing a pink Brady jersey.

3. There's nothing I can say or do to prove that I've been a true blue Pats fan since way before the dynasty. All I can say is that I got into sports around age 10-11 in the early 90's. As a kid I loved the underdogs. That's why I didn't root for the Cowboys - they were winning all the time. The Patriots were the doormat of the NFL so I started rooting for them. The Mavericks were the doormat of the NBA so I started rooting for them. And the Rangers define the term doormat so I naturally started rooting for them. I've stuck with all of them. But none of this matters since nobody will believe me.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 09:26 AM
although it's hilarious to read how butthurt Crayton is about the ass kicking. I already heard him guarantee a Super Bowl victory "if the Patriots even make it" and then go on about how it's stupid to put the Patriots & Colts above the Cowboys and the rest of the league.

Seriously, how big of a fucking dumb shit do you have to be to go talking trash 2 days after getting the fuck beaten out of you by 21 points?

J.T.
10-16-2007, 09:29 AM
although it's hilarious to read how butthurt Crayton is about the ass kicking. I already heard him guarantee a Super Bowl victory "if the Patriots even make it" and then go on about how it's stupid to put the Patriots & Colts above the Cowboys and the rest of the league.

So he thinks the Cowboys are better than the only two undefeated teams left... :lmao

And I thought their fans were crazy.

J.T.
10-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Earth to Patrick Crayton, don't lose the game and maybe your fans won't leave early. If you want someone to blame look in the fucking mirror bitch.

FromWayDowntown
10-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Crayton is right -- there are no New Englanders who move to Dallas.

J.T.
10-16-2007, 09:32 AM
Crayton is right -- there are no New Englanders who move to Dallas.

Nobody really moves to Dallas by choice. You're either born there or getting paid enough to make it worth staying there.

Obstructed_View
10-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Nobody really moves to Dallas by choice. You're either born there or getting paid enough to make it worth staying there.
...or following your girlfriend, now wife. :)

Findog
10-16-2007, 09:45 AM
3. There's nothing I can say or do to prove that I've been a true blue Pats fan since way before the dynasty. All I can say is that I got into sports around age 10-11 in the early 90's. As a kid I loved the underdogs. That's why I didn't root for the Cowboys - they were winning all the time. The Patriots were the doormat of the NFL so I started rooting for them. The Mavericks were the doormat of the NBA so I started rooting for them. And the Rangers define the term doormat so I naturally started rooting for them. I've stuck with all of them. But none of this matters since nobody will believe me.

I've always been a hometown kind of guy. I grew up in DFW and that means I've seen 3 super bowl titles, a team that will never sniff a World Series, and another team that will always have a chance at the LOB trophy as long as Cuban owns the team. And my alma mater has an NCAA football title. So you take the good with the bad.

I always root for the underdog myself when one of my teams isn't involved. I've never understood rejecting your hometown teams, but to each his own.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I always root for the underdog myself when one of my teams isn't involved. I've never understood rejecting your hometown teams, but to each his own.
Despite living in Texas all my life, my entire family lives/were raised outside of Texas. My dad is from California and has been a lifelong Dodgers/Rams until they left, now Raiders/Lakers/USC fan. Naturally I hated all those teams cuz they always win. I've got family in Cali and Nevada and Connecticut. So even though I've lived in Texas all my life, it's not exactly like I have roots here. The Cowboys are my misstress team, living in Dallas I've followed them all my life, but I didn't even really like them until the Campo years.

Findog
10-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Despite living in Texas all my life, my entire family lives outside of Texas. My dad is from California and has been a lifelong Dodgers/Rams until they left, now Raiders/Lakers/USC fan. Naturally I hated all those teams cuz they always win. I've got family in Cali and Nevada and Connecticut. So even though I've lived in Texas all my life, it's not exactly like I have roots here. The Cowboys are my misstress team, living in Dallas I've followed them all my life, but I didn't even really like them until the Campo years.

Well, I grew up in FTW, and a lot of my family are TCU alumni, so I grew up a Horned Frogs fan. That changed the day I got accepted to UT, but still, if they're not playing UT, I'll root for them. That holds even though I now understood the type of kid that attends the school. My dad is from North Carolina, and I have the same kind of mistress rel'ship with UNC. I've never completely abandoned the Rangers but Hicks makes it such a beating to root for them. I began liking the Red Sox because of just how tragic and snakebit they were as a franchise, but I find the bandwagon after 2004 so obnoxious, so the Red Sox are no longer one of my mistresses.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Where's all those dicks saying it was "90% Cowboys fans" at the game?

Crayton didn't say that the majority of fans in attendance were Patriot fans. What the article said was that the Patriots fans were all that were left when the majority of Dallas fans left. So that part was true....until they left early. :)

I do agree with him about bandwagon fans. To me they are the biggest kind of scum. I saw them in the 90's when the Cowboys and Bulls were winning and I see them now with the Spurs winning. While I do not doubt there are a significant number of diehard NE fans, to say there are no bandwagoners currently on the Pats' bus would be stupid.

Crayton is young and talented but brother, win the game, then talk shit.

True...then you meet your future wife there, get her to move to SA and then you move to Michigan. How does that happen? :lol

No he said "we will see them there"...he didn't say "we will win the super bowl". Big difference.

Besides, I guarantee the Cowboys will be there.

Every team gets tickets. :)

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Besides, I guarantee the Cowboys will be there.
I think they'll definitely be there, and actually in the game. nobody in the NFC comes close to Dallas.

but they WILL get the shit kicked out of them by Indy/NE.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 10:01 AM
I'm a hometown guy as well. Growing up its all about the Spurs. Not having a football team in SA, I started watching the Cowboys and Oilers. I gravitated toward the 'Boys because I was a huge fan of Roger Staubach.

Now that I live in Lansing, I support MSU's teams, unless they are playing the Longhorns. I like the Pistons. I gained much respect for them in the 05 finals.

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2007, 10:02 AM
2. Where's all those dicks saying it was "90% Cowboys fans" at the game? Exactly. A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM SAYS OTHERWISE! I was there, and it was at least 40% Pats fans. The majority of them had Boston accents. You can pretty easily tell who the bandwagoners are. Bandwagoners in Dallas all look the same. They invade every Mavericks game. On Sunday, it was usually the douchebag with frosted hair and shades with the chick wearing a pink Brady jersey.

Receiver Patrick Crayton walked off the Texas Stadium field early Sunday evening and looked into the stands. Most of the Cowboys fans had left early, so the majority of those remaining -- or at least the loudest ones -- were New England Patriots lovers.

monosylab1k
I began liking the Red Sox because of just how tragic and snakebit they were as a franchise
There was a time when I at least had some admiration for the Red Sox since they seemed to be everything the Yankees weren't, and how they were just this seemingly ragtag group of renegades who defied the odds and took down the Evil Empire.

Now with the way they throw money around and the douchebaggery of their bandwagon fanbase, the Red Sox are just Yankees-lite so I hate them almost as much as I hate the Yanks.

samikeyp
I think they'll definitely be there, and actually in the game. nobody in the NFC comes close to Dallas.

but they WILL get the shit kicked out of them by Indy/NE

I like their chances better against the Colts than I do against NE. I do think the outcome will be different if they go. Not necessarily a win though.

Findog
10-16-2007, 10:03 AM

but they WILL get the shit kicked out of them by Indy/NE.

Sadly, I have to agree. I'm kinda torn on that. Getting blown out in the SB is a special kind of humiliation. OTOH, anything can happen in one game, and the Cowboys' A game can beat NW's B game. It would have to be a reprise of Bills-Giants, get a couple turnovers, dominate TOP...

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:04 AM
hey peewee maybe you can read the entire article, especially where he said "HOW MANY Patriots fans did you see?" meaning "there were a lot". i know that context clues were a bitch for you in 3rd grade, but you can figure it out. thanks bye.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
lol, bandwagon.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:17 AM
:lmao jay cutler

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:24 AM
honestly, I'd much rather be accused of being a bandwagon Pats fan than ever be a confirmed Broncos fan.

stretch
10-16-2007, 10:32 AM
Where's all those dicks saying it was "90% Cowboys fans" at the game? Exactly. A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM SAYS OTHERWISE! I was there, and it was at least 40% Pats fans. The majority of them had Boston accents. You can pretty easily tell who the bandwagoners are. Bandwagoners in Dallas all look the same. They invade every Mavericks game. On Sunday, it was usually the douchebag with frosted hair and shades with the chick wearing a pink Brady jersey.

Bullshit man. Crayton never said anything about it being 40% Pats fans. He just said there was more than he figured to be. Also, I had a 2 friends that went to the game, and they say you are full of shit. He said there was more than he expected, but it was still at least 90% Cowboys fans (10% of an opposing team's fans are quite a bit, too much IMO). There were just a few globs of Pats fans here and there that sat together.

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2007, 10:47 AM
hey peewee maybe you can read the entire article, especially where he said "HOW MANY Patriots fans did you see?" meaning "there were a lot". i know that context clues were a bitch for you in 3rd grade, but you can figure it out. thanks bye.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:48 AM
those aren't crayton's words smart guy. just get back to the fucking quattro thread already.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 10:52 AM
You thought they were....

Exactly. A PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM SAYS OTHERWISE!

:)

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 10:55 AM
??? that's not even what's going on.

crayton made the statement "how many Pats fans were there?" as in "there were a lot"....the article simply stated that all the bandwagon Cowboys fans left early so the majority of the ppl in the stands at the end were Pats fans. i never said the majority of fans there altogether were Pats fans. It was a 60-40 split in the Cowboys favor. Just for the sake of every lying Cowboy fan who was "at the game" I'll even concede that it might have been 65-35. :p:

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 10:57 AM
Just for the sake of every lying Cowboy fan who was "at the game" I'll even concede that it might have been 65-35.

How do we know you aren't lying?

You are of the opinion that the split of Boys/Pats fans there was closer to equal that others feel. Other posters are of the opinion that the split was bigger until the end. Yet both sides swear these are facts and therefore correct.

Its all subjective.

O-Factor
10-16-2007, 11:50 AM

Can 2001 be considered "before the dynasty"???

Fillmoe
10-16-2007, 11:53 AM
http://www.sportsteams.com/acbnet/stores/1/images/NFL/49ers/49ersFlag.jpg

from 93 'til infinity

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Can 2001 be considered "before the dynasty"???
go fuck yourself faggot

TheZackAttack!
10-16-2007, 11:57 AM
??? that's not even what's going on.

crayton made the statement "how many Pats fans were there?" as in "there were a lot"....the article simply stated that all the bandwagon Cowboys fans left early so the majority of the ppl in the stands at the end were Pats fans. i never said the majority of fans there altogether were Pats fans. It was a 60-40 split in the Cowboys favor. Just for the sake of every lying Cowboy fan who was "at the game" I'll even concede that it might have been 65-35. :p:

You're still with this bullshit. Nice try attempting to twist Crayton's words jackass. No one here believes you, but they do believe you are a lying bastard.
None of the pats fans I came across at the game had Boston accents. So in closing FUCK the bandwagon fan like Mono.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 11:59 AM
You're still with this bullshit. Nice try attempting to twist Crayton's words jackass. No one here believes you, but they do believe you are a lying bastard.
None of the pats fans I came across at the game had Boston accents. So in closing FUCK the bandwagon fan like Mono.
48-27

O-Factor
go fuck yourself faggot

:lmao

stretch
in all honesty, Mono has been a longtime Pats fan. we used to post together in other Cowboys and Mavericks boards back when the Star-Telegram had message boards, and he was always huge on the Patriots.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM
48-27 FUCK YOU

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 12:14 PM
To be fair, mono says he's a long-time Pats fan from way back before the current dynasty.

NE had some shitty years in there...if the dude stayed loyal...props to him.

from 93 'til infinity

Here too. New respect for Fillmoe.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 12:16 PM
http://www.geocities.com/philadelphiaeagles2k6/dallas-cowboys-logo.jpg

Loyal since '70.

TheZackAttack!
10-16-2007, 12:20 PM
in all honesty, Mono has been a longtime Pats fan. we used to post together in other Cowboys and Mavericks boards back when the Star-Telegram had message boards, and he was always huge on the Patriots.

Yeah, what back in 2001, 2002, something like that. You want to gloat for your team or against the Cowboys go right ahead. Thats what makes this forum fun. But don't be an uppity little lying bitch about something. About this illusion that Texas stadium was 40-50% Pats fans. 10% pats motherfucker, AND THATS being generous.

Findog
10-16-2007, 12:23 PM

Loyal since '70.

I was a fan of the Cowboys in 92, 93, up until the end of the 94 season, I was a fan of them again in 95, stopped being a fan after that, and starting at the beginning of this year I was a fan again, although I'm having second thoughts after the game on Sunday.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:24 PM
10% pats motherfucker, AND THATS being generous.
not even fucking close. Patrick Crayton wouldn't take time to say shit about the mass number of Patriots fans there if there were only 10%. Texas Stadium is 10% full of fucking Buccaneers fans when they come to town. It's even worse when the Steelers come down, it's like 50% Pitt fans. i'm convinced you didn't step foot in Texas Stadium on Sunday you fuckin retard.

TheZackAttack!
10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Season ticket holder for 4 years now. I'll scan my fucking ticket for you asshole if you do the same. I'll give you this, Steelers fans do show up, maybe at 20% because of ticket vendors and because of the rivalry. But fuck you and your 40-50% pats. You are just being a troll about this subject now.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Season ticket holder for 4 years now.
OH REALLY NOW not until after Bill Parcells is coach and they make the playoffs do you decide to get season tickets. interesting. you didn't bother to buy those fuckers during the Campo years, eh?

TheZackAttack!
10-16-2007, 12:42 PM
OH REALLY NOW not until after Bill Parcells is coach and they make the playoffs do you decide to get season tickets. interesting. you didn't bother to buy those fuckers during the Campo years, eh?

Yeah, that would be because in the Campo years I was in Austin, attending U.T.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah, that would be because in the Campo years I was in Austin, attending U.T.
a likely excuse. bandwagoner.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Pot, meet kettle.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I was a fan of the Cowboys in 92, 93, up until the end of the 94 season, I was a fan of them again in 95, stopped being a fan after that, and starting at the beginning of this year I was a fan again, although I'm having second thoughts after the game on Sunday.

That..would be a bandwagoner. :)

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Pot, meet kettle.
wow, if you coudn't figure that one out, your IQ is probably around Jay Cutler's level as well, eh?

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
wow, if you coudn't figure that one out, your IQ is probably around Jay Cutler's level as well, eh?

What, that you're a bandwagon fan?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:51 PM
What, that you're a bandwagon fan?
you DIDN'T get it. ouch. Jay Cutler :lmao

peewee's lovechild
10-16-2007, 12:54 PM

Loyal since '70.

Since '82 baby!!!!!

TheZackAttack!
10-16-2007, 12:55 PM

Okay, so living in a another town and being a poor college student is an excuse for not owning season tickets to my Cowboys. :lol
Nice defense, calling me a bandwagoner, putting me in the same boat as you. I've been a fan since birth asshole, unlike you Im a real fan, through the end of the Landry era, 1-15, the 90's, Campo, and now Romo. You, what, since 2001, please.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Just so dumbass johnsmith isn't completely in the dark, I will now perform the "Anybody can be accused of being a bandwagoner" trick. Watch closely:

Hey, johnsmith, how long have you been a Broncos fan? since 97?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Okay, so living in a another town and being a poor college student is an excuse for not owning season tickets to my Cowboys. :lol
Nice defense, calling me a bandwagoner, putting me in the same boat as you. I've been a fan since birth asshole, unlike you Im a real fan, through the end of the Landry era, 1-15, the 90's, Campo, and now Romo. You, what, since 2001, please.
OH i'm willing to believe you were a fan in the 90's :lol after the SB's you just didn't bother to show your face again at Texas Stadium until Parcells came around.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 12:58 PM
Just so dumbass johnsmith isn't completely in the dark, I will now perform the "Anybody can be accused of being a bandwagoner" trick. Watch closely:

Hey, johnsmith, how long have you been a Broncos fan? since 97?

Well, I've been a Broncos fan for far longer then you've been a Patriots fan, that's for damn sure.

Since you didn't start liking the Pats until 2001, that would put me roughly 15-16 years ahead of you in regards to rooting for one particular team.

Dude, you lost all football credibility in my eyes when you said you'd rather have Steve McNair then John Elway.

leemajors
10-16-2007, 12:59 PM
what, you can't rep chan the man gailey?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Well, I've been a Broncos fan for far longer then you've been a Patriots fan, that's for damn sure.

Since you didn't start liking the Pats until 2001, that would put me roughly 15-16 years ahead of you in regards to rooting for one particular team.

Dude, you lost all football credibility in my eyes when you said you'd rather have Steve McNair then John Elway.
sounds like bullshit to me. Elway bandwagoner. Although you wouldn't admit to being a fan until 97. So i've got 6 years on you as far as how much longer I've been a Pats fan, you bandwagoner.

Findog
10-16-2007, 01:01 PM
That..would be a bandwagoner. :)

Well, in all honesty, I've been a fan since the 87 strike year. 87 is when I first developed an interest in sports

NFL - Cowboys; no mistresses

NBA - Mavericks; Sonics are my mistress

MLB - Rangers; Blue Jays and Red Sox have been my mistresses at various points

College - Texas; TCU and North Carolina mistresses

NHL - What is that?

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 01:02 PM
sounds like bullshit to me. Elway bandwagoner.

Ok.

Must suck that it's common knowledge around this forum that monsylab1k is a bandwagon Pats fan.

You a Rockies fan too? How about the Red Sox? Indians? Ohio State?

johnsmith
Well, in all honesty, I've been a fan since the 87 strike year. 87 is when I first developed an interest in sports

NFL - Cowboys; no mistresses

NBA - Mavericks; Sonics are my mistress

MLB - Rangers; Blue Jays and Red Sox have been my mistresses at various points

College - Texas; TCU and North Carolina mistresses

NHL - What is that?

I'm always so depressed that no one around here (or anywhere it seems) has an interest in hockey anymore.

TheZackAttack!
OH i'm willing to believe you were a fan in the 90's :lol after the SB's you just didn't bother to show your face again at Texas Stadium until Parcells came around.

Uh, yeah, thats when I graduated, got a job back home in Dallas, and started making good fucking money. What's so hard to understand about that. Are you just retarded or something? Anyway I have a meeting to go to. I'll be expecting to see you're scanned ticket next time I log on.

Findog
10-16-2007, 01:04 PM
I'm always so depressed that no one around here (or anywhere it seems) has an interest in hockey anymore.

A lot of hockey's wounds have been self-inflicted. When you're a distant fourth in terms of popularity, you can't cancel a season. Hockey has got to be behind NASCAR and golf while barely ahead of soccer now.

monosylab1k
Ok.

Must suck that it's common knowledge around this forum that monsylab1k is a bandwagon Pats fan.

You a Rockies fan too? How about the Red Sox? Indians? Ohio State?
johnsmith the bandwagon Broncos fan. when shanahan quits who will you root for then?

monosylab1k
Uh, yeah, thats when I graduated, got a job back home in Dallas, and started making good fucking money. What's so hard to understand about that. Are you just retarded or something? Anyway I have a meeting to go to. I'll be expecting to see you're scanned ticket next time I log on.
i think you're lying. bandwagoner. all that good fucking money can't buy you dignity.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 01:06 PM
johnsmith the bandwagon Broncos fan. when shanahan quits who will you root for then?

Ummmm, the Broncos.

Findog
10-16-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm A Man! I'm 40!

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Ummmm, the Vikings. Adrian Peterson is my new favorite running back.

johnsmith
i think you're lying. bandwagoner. all that good fucking money can't buy you dignity.

Sucks that you don't have either of those things huh?

samikeyp
I guess I am a bandwagoner too. I have never lived in Dallas and never owned season tickets. :depressed

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Yes, you're right, most bandwagon fans are known for rooting for underachieving 2-3 teams with no signs of hope like I do with the Broncos.

You're retarded aren't you?

monosylab1k
Sucks that you don't have either of those things huh?
the ability to lie and be a bandwagoner? no it's great not having either of those.

J.T.
48-27 FUCK YOU

38-34 GET FUCKED

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:09 PM
Yes, you're right, most bandwagon fans are known for rooting for underachieving 2-3 teams with no signs of hope like I do with the Broncos.
you weren't expecting that before the season started. what are u just waiting to see if the Steelers are for real?

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 01:09 PM
the ability to lie and be a bandwagoner? no it's great not having either of those.

lol, bandwagon. (copyright stretch)

Findog
10-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Making boastful claims on the Internet :lmao

Speaking of which, I had a threesome last night with these hot bitches I picked up at the Mansion on Turtle Creek.

johnsmith
you weren't expecting that before the season started. what are u just waiting to see if the Steelers are for real?

Dude, your argument, much like your personality, is retarded.

lol, bandwagon (copyright stretch).

O-Factor
I guess I am a bandwagoner too. I have never lived in Dallas and never owned season tickets. :depressed

count me in too :lol

stretch
10-16-2007, 01:13 PM
lol, bandwagon. (copyright stretch)
Thank you.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:15 PM
I can't deny that I'm a bandwagoner so I'll just call you retarded. jay cutler.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 01:16 PM
See, the funny thing is everyone here knows that I'm not a bandwagon fan while everyone here also knows that you are clearly a bandwagon fan.

lol, bandwagon (copyright stretch)

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:18 PM
See, the funny thing is I can't confirm nor deny my bandwagon status on the internet. i can only hope cutler gets better before I have to start rooting for the Packers

stretch
10-16-2007, 01:19 PM
lol, jay cutler

Findog
10-16-2007, 01:20 PM
Well, this thread has gone off the rails into "I know you are but what am I?" territory.

:toast

Flintstones32
10-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Detroit everything. Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings...all since 1982 when I was 7 years old and watched my first Tigers game.
Been a Lions fan through it all and am happy to say I saw our only playoff win in the last 50 years against the Cowboys when we completely destroyed then in 91 by a score of 38-6, to then get whooped by the Redskins 41-10. They started out that season losing to the redskins 45-0, the same year Mike Utely was lost and gave the "thumbs up" sign as he was being carted off the field. Was a very good year to be a Lions fan. Hasn't been a good one since hehe.

I am also a huge Michigan State fan. Too many Wolverine fans in the state.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 01:24 PM

You want to talk about a bandwagon. I've only been here a year and I have seen more people hop on and off the maize and blue wagon than I can count.

san antonio spurs
10-16-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm a pats fan and spurs fan.
I guess I'm a bandwagonner :reading

and a canadiens fan

and ex- expos fan
________
April (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/April)

J.T.
10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
I guess mono has no rebuttal for my 38-34 scoreboard smack, or he took a time out to run to Barnes and Nobles to buy the latest edition of Putdowns for Dummies.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 01:54 PM
I guess mono has no rebuttal for my 38-34 scoreboard smack, or he took a time out to run to Barnes and Nobles to buy the latest edition of Putdowns for Dummies.
Well, I could say things like 24-14 or 20-3 or 4 INT's or Brady beat both co-MVP's en route to a Super Bowl or 3>1 or Mike Vanderjagt or 4 straight goal line stands or Edgerrin "I Choked Worse Than Peyton Against The Pats" James but since the Colts won the last one that matters, i'd rather just wait till after week 9 to say anything.

J.T.
10-16-2007, 02:27 PM
If the Pats are so good at beating MVPs and Brady wins it this year, does that mean they choke in the playoffs again?

I think so.

J.T.
10-16-2007, 02:31 PM
Edge who?

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/_photos/2007-02-01-topper-addai.jpg

J.T.
10-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Does this image still make you puke mono?

http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070121/070121_manning_hmed9p.h2.jpg

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 02:34 PM
What was Mono's excuse for not representing the Patriots last year?

J.T.
10-16-2007, 02:34 PM

See above images.

leemajors
10-16-2007, 02:36 PM
R. Kelly wrote an epic saga about it.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 02:43 PM
1. I didn't want to admit it because of all the "bandwagon" faggotry I would be subjected to, as witnessed earlier in this thread.

2. I didn't start regularly posting here until March of this year. I was mostly a lurker before then.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
10-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Detroit everything. Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings...all since 1982 when I was 7 years old and watched my first Tigers game.

I'm a UofM fan that went to school at MSU.

I'm already a Lion fan, I don't need to watch the same game twice every fall weekend.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
48-27 FUCK YOU

It's funny how this shit flies right now after one semi-meaningless season game, but the Spurs' 4-0 smack on the Mavs and Suns is considered dumb by this flip-floppin' dude. And that's 4 titles, not 4 wins in the regular season. Of course, you can't go by titles against the Cowboys since that would be 5-3 Cowboys. Would it be appropriate of me to talk shit about how we beat the hell out of the hapless Patriots and their great QB Hugh Millen before Parcells rescued them from the land of Clippers and Saints?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Would it be appropriate of me to talk shit about how we beat the hell out of the hapless Patriots and their great QB Hugh Millen before Parcells rescued them from the land of Clippers and Saints?
if you're that desperate to erase 48-27 from your mind then go ahead.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
It's funny how this shit flies right now after one semi-meaningless season game, but the Spurs' 4-0 smack on the Mavs and Suns is considered dumb by this flip-floppin' dude. And that's 4 titles, not 4 wins in the regular season. Of course, you can't go by titles against the Cowboys since that would be 5-3 Cowboys. Would it be appropriate of me to talk shit about how we beat the hell out of the hapless Patriots and their great QB Hugh Millen before Parcells rescued them from the land of Clippers and Saints?

BY THE WAY how the fuck is this guy not getting all the "bandwagoner" bullshit talk? A Cowboys/Spurs/Rockies/Longhorns fan????? :lmao

mardigan
10-16-2007, 03:10 PM
if you're that desperate to erase 48-27 from your mind then go ahead.
Dude, really, who gives a fuck. The Boys got there asses handed to them get over it. The Colts got beat 44-17 last year by the Jags as well, that really set them back didnt it?
Props to the Pats, but for fucks sake it was the 6th regular season game

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:11 PM
BY THE WAY how the fuck is this guy not getting all the "bandwagoner" bullshit talk? A Cowboys/Spurs/Rockies/Longhorns fan????? :lmao

Because I explained that I'm a Rockies fan for the postseason because my Rangers are the worst franchise in sports and as a baseball fan it's fun to pick a horse at the beginning of the race and ride it until it wins or dies. I admit to cheering for these guys for this postseason but that my loyalty still lies with the Rangers. You, OTOH, have to act like Barry Bonds and deny, deny, deny, when everyone knows you were a Cowboys fan in the early 90's when they were beating Hugh Millen's ass. People just hate fakers for some reason.

oh, and 4-0

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:11 PM
The Boys got there asses handed to them get over it.
tell Patrick Crayton that.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:13 PM
You, OTOH, have to act like Barry Bonds and deny, deny, deny, when everyone knows you were a Cowboys fan in the early 90's when they were beating Hugh Millen's ass.
never been a Cowboys fan. I've followed them since I live in Dallas but I was never their fan. But whatever, talk all that bandwagon bullshit you fuckin' pussy, you faggots weren't talking this shit until AFTER 48-27 SO GO FUCK YOURSELF.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:18 PM
BTW, you would think a Mav fan, of all people, would keep their mouths shut about the regular season. How many times does Mav fan have to get foot shoved directly in mouth before he realizes keeping his mouth shut would keep that from happening?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
BTW, you would think a Mav fan, of all people, would keep their mouths shut about the regular season. How many times does Mav fan have to get foot shoved directly in mouth before he realizes keeping his mouth shut would keep that from happening?
Patriots and Mavericks don't even equate. Talk all your crap, like I said, you weren't saying SHIT until after 48-27 so fuck off with your sour grapes bullshit.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:23 PM
Patriots and Mavericks don't even equate.

But the lesson of running your mouth about regular season victories and making a bet with an idiot only to get it all shoved directly up your ass in the 1st round of the playoffs is a good lesson for all sports.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:24 PM
But the lesson of running your mouth about regular season victories and making a bet with an idiot only to get it all shoved directly up your ass in the 1st round of the playoffs is a good lesson for all sports.
hmmm if there wasn't 48-27 would you even bother to say anything? No, you wouldn't. k thx bye.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Patriots and Mavericks don't even equate. Talk all your crap, like I said, you weren't saying SHIT until after 48-27 so fuck off with your sour grapes bullshit.

I wasn't saying shit until you started bringing up this 48-27 bullshit about a regular season game. How about this one:

5-3

Does that work for you?

We know that 4-0 bothers you, but how about 2007 post season wins? 16-2 It's ok, I'm just gonna ride your ass every time you say anything about the Spurs fans running 4-0 at ya.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I wasn't saying shit until you started bringing up this 48-27 bullshit about a regular season game. How about this one:

5-3

Does that work for you?

We know that 4-0 bothers you, but how about 2007 post season wins? 16-2 It's ok, I'm just gonna ride your ass every time you say anything about the Spurs fans running 4-0 at ya.
wow, Cowboy fan is REALLY hurting over Sunday :lmao this motherfucker never says shit to me, but after my team kicks his ass all this hidden hostility comes flying out!!!!! this is fucking hilarious! :lmao

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Did anyone notice where the Pats' camera guy was positioned to film the signals? Surely they got him in the stands now.

The funny thing is that this season is the 1st where they are good enough to not need to steal signals to win a title.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:30 PM
wow, Cowboy fan is REALLY hurting over Sunday :lmao this motherfucker never says shit to me, but after my team kicks his ass all this hidden hostility comes flying out!!!!! this is fucking hilarious! :lmao

Hostility? No hostility here, just calling out another board hypocrite. That's all.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 03:30 PM
mono meltdown forum.

mardigan
10-16-2007, 03:31 PM
Regular season smack is hardcore

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:33 PM
Regular season smack is hardcore
oh like cowboys fans wouldn't be doing the exact same shit if they won. fuck you and fuck all you faggot ass cowboys fans.

samikeyp
BY THE WAY how the fuck is this guy not getting all the "bandwagoner" bullshit talk? A Cowboys/Spurs/Rockies/Longhorns fan?????

Dammit! I knew I was in trouble. :madrun

I'm a Spurs/Cowboys/Longhorns fan....I guess i'm a bandwagoner too. So much for being one since 1974/Birth/Birth. But since we all think and act alike.... :)

BeerIsGood!
mono meltdown forum.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:34 PM
bitter cowboy fan forum

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
bitter cowboy fan forum

Holy shit...I'm bitter too?

Eek! :depressed

:lol

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:35 PM
hell, how am i the one with the meltdown? A COWBOYS fan started a thread with MY NAME in the title. you guys are so fucking bitter it's incredible.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Holy shit...I'm bitter too?

Eek! :depressed

:lol
lol i'm gonna start putting a footnote that says "except for samikeyp" on everything i say about cowboys fans from now on.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
hell, how am i the one with the meltdown? A COWBOYS fan started a thread with MY NAME in the title. you guys are so fucking bitter it's incredible.

Probably because you're the only Pats fan here and as such are the resident target of all things Pats related. The thread was made on what Crayton said, and for the record I think Crayton needs to shut his mouth and just worry about the Vikings on Sunday.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:39 PM
lol i'm gonna start putting a footnote that says "except for samikeyp" on everything i say about cowboys fans from now on.

:lol Nahh...I don't need my own footnote. Just don't be that poster who is too stupid to figure out that one or two do not a fanbase make. Too many of those here already.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Well, that Tippancanoe is a Pats fan I think, but he doesn't ever say much of anything one way or the other.

mardigan
10-16-2007, 03:45 PM
oh like cowboys fans wouldn't be doing the exact same shit if they won. fuck you and fuck all you faggot ass cowboys fans.
Go fuck yourself faggot. Ive never talked shit about anyone's team on here ever. Bandwagoning bitch trying to bring tears to Boys fans eyes with a regular season score. Talk tou your boy Findog, he was the one that started it, and you have to continue acting like a little fucking bitch. 48-27
48-27, 48-27, so fucking what. Your team you chose after they won SB's won, good for you. So why dont you go ahead and fuck off while you continue to lump everyone in your neat little catagories so it makes things easy for you. I bet your a little fucking bitch in real life as well

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:47 PM

yeah...that poster.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Go fuck yourself faggot. Ive never talked shit about anyone's team on here ever. Bandwagoning bitch trying to bring tears to Boys fans eyes with a regular season score. Talk tou your boy Findog, he was the one that started it, and you have to continue acting like a little fucking bitch. 48-27
48-27, 48-27, so fucking what. Your team you chose after they won SB's won, good for you. So why dont you go ahead and fuck off while you continue to lump everyone in your neat little catagories so it makes things easy for you. I bet your a little fucking bitch in real life as well
more bitch-ass bandwagoner bullshit talk. keep it up faggot.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 03:53 PM
more bitch-ass bandwagoner bullshit talk. keep it up faggot.What else are we to think? You started repping the Patriots the minute they got Moss. Before then, no one had heard a peep from you about the Patriots.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
What else are we to think? You started repping the Patriots the minute they got Moss.
i didn't admit to being a Pats fan on here until CameraGate cuz I was so fucking sick of hearing all the bullshit.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 03:55 PM
i didn't rep the Patriots until CameraGate cuz I was so fucking sick of hearing all the bullshit

That is when you should rep your team the most. When they are getting crapped on and you think its not deserving, you gotta step up.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 04:00 PM
i didn't admit to being a Pats fan on here until CameraGate cuz I was so fucking sick of hearing all the bullshit.:lol

You are strange. If it was me in your situation, I would have tucked my tail and hid in a cave, not faught the losing battle of trying to justify my head coach's cheating ways.

mardigan
10-16-2007, 04:00 PM
more bitch-ass bandwagoner bullshit talk. keep it up faggot.
No problem tough guy.

10-16-2007, 04:01 PM
That is when you should rep your team the most. When they are getting crapped on and you think its not deserving, you gotta step up.

It sucks when all you can do is agree with the critics when your team is one of the laughingstocks in the entire league.

It almost makes baby Jesus cry. Almost.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 04:04 PM
That is when you should rep your team the most. When they are getting crapped on and you think its not deserving, you gotta step up.That is when you should be quiet. The Patriots were getting crapped on for a reason, their head coach was busted filming the other team with a camera. That is clearly against the rules and they were caught. I don't see how one can step up and defend that.

10-16-2007, 04:06 PM
I don't see how one can step up and defend that.

By doing exactly what he did, saying that every other franchise does it and the Pats were the only unlucky ones to get caught.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 04:07 PM
By doing exactly what he did, saying that every other franchise does it and the Pats were the only unlucky ones to get caught.That doesn't have a leg though.

samikeyp
10-16-2007, 04:07 PM
That is when you should be quiet. The Patriots were getting crapped on for a reason, their head coach was busted filming the other team with a camera. That is clearly against the rules and they were caught. I don't see how one can step up and defend that.

I should have been more specific. I am not saying defend the cheating..because you are correct. There were a lot of people saying because of that, their titles were tainted. There was no proof that it went on before they got caught. (Although I think they did). You are right, you don't defend the action, but you also don't hide during adversity.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 04:08 PM
That is when you should be quiet. The Patriots were getting crapped on for a reason, their head coach was busted filming the other team with a camera. That is clearly against the rules and they were caught. I don't see how one can step up and defend that.
Nobody defended Belichick's actions. It was about the overreaction of every other team, especially when they know full well that every other team does the exact same thing. Considering how quickly Goodell swept this under the rug, it sounds to me like he doesn't want a league-wide scandal to develop.

Word out of Boston is that when Belichick gave up all his "material" he also gave Goodell every piece of footage that the Patriots have kept as records of their opposing teams videotaping and cheating as well. Just in case someone like Mangini would be a rat, the Patriots had plenty of dirt on everyone else and unloaded it on Goodell.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 04:08 PM
mono, you should e-fight someone.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 04:09 PM
Why would you hide your loyalty to a team on a sports message board? If I was on an Eagles or Redskins board I'd be throwing the Cowboys in their faces too. Especially in his case where he's a Mav fan on a Spurs board. His excuse holds no water.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 04:10 PM
mono, you should e-fight someone.
and you should have sex with a real girl in real life for once.

johnsmith
Why would you hide your loyalty to a team on a sports message board? If I was on an Eagles or Redskins board I'd be throwing the Cowboys in their faces too. Especially in his case where he's a Mav fans on a Spurs board. His excuse holds no water.

That coupled with the fact that he is a bandwagoning douche bag.

monosylab1k
Why would you hide your loyalty to a team on a sports message board? If I was on an Eagles or Redskins board I'd be throwing the Cowboys in their faces too. Especially in his case where he's a Mav fan on a Spurs board. His excuse holds no water.
how many other mavs fans are on this board?

how many other patriots fans?

thanks.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 04:11 PM
and you should have sex with a real girl in real life for once.

Nice, 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" e-smack.

monosylab1k
I am a bandwagoning douche bag.

TheSanityAnnex
Nobody defended Belichick's actions. It was about the overreaction of every other team, especially when they know full well that every other team does the exact same thing. Considering how quickly Goodell swept this under the rug, it sounds to me like he doesn't want a league-wide scandal to develop.
Word out of Boston is that when Belichick gave up all his "material" he also gave Goodell every piece of footage that the Patriots have kept as records of their opposing teams videotaping and cheating as well. Just in case someone like Mangini would be a rat, the Patriots had plenty of dirt on everyone else and unloaded it on Goodell.Word out of Boston? :lmao

Of course they'll say everyone else was doing it, just as you did.

Please oh please show me some proof that the Patriots had plenty of dirt on everyone else in the league. I'm dying to read this.

BeerIsGood!

Word out of Boston is that when Belichick gave up all his "material" he also gave Goodell every piece of footage that the Patriots have kept as records of their opposing teams videotaping and cheating as well. Just in case someone like Mangini would be a rat, the Patriots had plenty of dirt on everyone else and unloaded it on Goodell.

Word out of Boston? Yeah, that's credible. Did Bill Simmons' gay ass hand that one to you?

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Nice, 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" e-smack.
just dishing out that which was given to me. if you don't like 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" smack then don't talk any 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" smack.

johnsmith
10-16-2007, 04:13 PM
just dishing out that which was given to me. if you don't like 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" smack then don't talk any 1996 "we just got the internet at the house" smack.

Ok dude.

You can go back to being shitted on by everyone else in the thread.

BeerIsGood!
10-16-2007, 04:13 PM
how many other mavs fans are on this board?

how many other patriots fans?

thanks.

Who cares? What, are you afraid we're going to jump through the screen and whip your ass? You're either a bandwagonner or a pussy, if I were you I'd just accept the bandwagonner tag.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Who cares? What, are you afraid we're going to jump through the screen and whip your ass? You're either a bandwagonner or a pussy, if I were you I'd just accept the bandwagonner tag.
i'd just rather not hear all the bullshit from faggots like you. turns out I had to deal with it anyways since you all are so fucking butthurt over your team getting the fuck beaten out of them.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 04:21 PM
i'd just rather not hear all the bullshit from faggots like you. I'd suggest signing up at a Patriots board then.

monosylab1k
10-16-2007, 04:22 PM
I'd suggest signing up at a Patriots board then.
patsfans.com

Findog
10-16-2007, 04:35 PM
Talk tou your boy Findog, he was the one that started it,

I didn't start this thread with the intention of crapping on mono, I thought what Crayton said was funny in a sour grapes way, and I for one doubt he's a bandwagoner. Patriots > Cowboys and all of that. Although I probably shouldn't have been so naive to expect that everyone wouldn't gang up on him.

TheSanityAnnex
10-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Word out of Boston is that when Belichick gave up all his "material" he also gave Goodell every piece of footage that the Patriots have kept as records of their opposing teams videotaping and cheating as well. Just in case someone like Mangini would be a rat, the Patriots had plenty of dirt on everyone else and unloaded it on Goodell.:lmao