PDA

View Full Version : Eagles vs. Cowboys

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Sorry to all Cowboy fans, but EAGLES are going to win.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/uploads/photos/perm/main/ENFDMOMEJCKI/WASH_PHI_0065_DH.jpg

Hook Dem
12-19-2004, 02:26 PM
You are probably right but 7-6 at halftime with Cowboys does not bode well for your team. :lol If they never win another game, I would like to see them punk the Eagles.

Duff McCartney
12-19-2004, 02:33 PM
It's working pretty good so far....but I don't think it will hold up.

Duff McCartney
12-19-2004, 02:35 PM
TO hurt.

Hook Dem
12-19-2004, 03:57 PM
TO hurt.
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :lol

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 04:49 PM
dude that was the most boring game ever.

it sucked, i thought the Eagles were going to lose.
TO is gonna be fine for the play offs, and we have home field advantage, so who gives a fuck.

ducks
12-19-2004, 06:42 PM
2 weeks playing bad

way to spin it

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 06:54 PM
2 weeks playing bad

way to spin it
yea the Eagles had 2 bad games but still won.

Don't worry, the Rams and the Bengals are both going down to finish the season 15-1.

Go EAGLES

SpursFanInAustin
12-19-2004, 10:10 PM
TO is having an MRI tomorrow. All he had today were X-rays to see if there were any broken bones. What X-rays do not show are ligament/muscle/tendon damage. It looked like a bad ankle sprain, but it also looked like he hurt his knee pretty bad. I would not be surprised if the injury is worse than originally indicated. I hope he is not hurt badly however. The Redskins and Cowboys have played the Eagles pretty tough lately. They exposed some of their weaknesses that better teams will notice and take advantage.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
12-20-2004, 01:13 AM
Man, That took some real insider knowledge to know the Eagles would beat the Cowboys. Glad I took your advice and did not bet the farm. Thanks!!

ALVAREZ6
12-20-2004, 03:22 PM
TO is going to have an MRI today, the results haven't come in yet.

im posting this at 3:22 , the results are going to be in later today.

ALVAREZ6
12-20-2004, 03:28 PM
TO is going to have an MRI today, the results haven't come in yet.

im posting this at 3:22 , the results are going to be in later today.
The Eagles have scheduled a 4 p.m. press conference at the NovaCare Complex to update the status of injured wide receiver Terrell Owens.
Earlier today, the team had no news regarding Owens' situation after a morning MRI exam. Now, after further testing, the Eagles will discuss exactly what those additional tests showed. Owens suffered was was initially diagnosed as a sprained anke on Sunday.

The media were out in full force to hear the update on T.O.
Head coach Andy Reid and head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder met the media early on Monday afternoon and delivered the word no member of the media wanted to hear:

"Inconclusive," in reference to the MRI wide receiver Terrell Owens had earlier in the day.

"We don't know anything yet," said Burkholder, who joined Reid at the start of the coach's day-after press conference.

Owens sprained his right ankle on the first play of the third quarter in Sunday's 12-7 win over Dallas. After catching a pass from Donovan McNabb and turning up the field, Owens was dragged down and pulled backward by Dallas safety Roy Williams.

Owens immediately felt the pain. He clutched the area beneath his right knee and then limped off the field and then limped down the sideline and into the locker room, where he was taken for X-rays, which were negative.

"The positive is that it wasn't broken; but the negative is that it did swell up," Reid said following Sunday's game.

The Eagles scheduled Owens for an MRI on Monday morning. As news crews lined Pattison Avenue and swamped the NovaCare Complex for bits and pieces of details, Owens underwent a round of tests and the Eagles held off announcing any details of the findings until later in the day.

With the media in attendance, Burkholder spoke briefly.

"It's probably not what you guys (media) want to hear, but we really don't have anything yet on T.O.," said Burkholder. "We felt like we owed you guys. You guys all came out for the 12 o'clock press conference. We owed you the courtesy of coming up here and telling you that we don't know anything yet.

"He has had the MRI this morning. It was inconclusive. We're doing more testing. We don't want to get into what the testing was, but Derek (Boyko, director of media relations) says that we'll be back up here in a few hours to give you the update. So, that's where we're at.

"I wish I had more to tell you, but I don't."

Now they know. And at 4 p.m., we'll all know the details of Owens and his injured right anke.

theres the article, the TO update is coming up on a press conference at 4 P.M. today.