PDA

View Full Version : Chauvanism

101A
10-18-2007, 09:58 AM
So, Drudge has this headline that says, "Penn predicts 1/4 of Republican Women will vote for Hillary"

Fine.

Women would rather vote for a woman than a man.

Is the reverse true? Will democratic men vote for the (presumably) male Republican candidate, or are men less "chauvanistic" than women? More enlightened and open minded? I guess so.

Wild Cobra
10-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Hard to say. For me it doesn't matter, but I'll bet there are plenty of men who won't vote for a woman.

Oh, Gee!!
10-18-2007, 12:08 PM
sounds like a lot of republican men will be filing for divorce November 5, 2008.

Yonivore
10-18-2007, 12:14 PM
sounds like a lot of republican men will be filing for divorce November 5, 2008.
Actually, I think Republicans are a lot more tolerant of their friends and family holding opposing political views than are Democrats.

I think the trend will be Democrats divorcing over how their spouses voted. But, that, of course, is only if Nbadan's online voting, where you know how everyone in your house voted, becomes a reality.

(I think it was Nbadan's suggestion)

ChumpDumper
10-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Actually, I think neocons fornicate with goats, eat babies and torture puppies. I have just as much evidence of that as the other posters in this thread have to their claims. So it is obviously true.

Wild Cobra
10-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Wild Cobra took me off ignore.
Yes, but you are on double-secret probation. You belong in Animal House.