PDA

View Full Version : Kidd accused of groping woman

duncan228
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Wouldn't want all the drama focused on Kobe.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/specials/preview/2007/10/17/kidd.groping.allegation.ap/index.html

Kidd accused of groping woman

NEW YORK (AP) -- A woman has accused NBA star Jason Kidd of harassing and groping her this month at a trendy Manhattan nightspot.

Kidd spokesman Scott Miranda said the accusation was "a complete fabrication and it is sad that someone would make something like this up."

The New York Police Department confirmed Wednesday the 23-year-old woman filed a complaint against another club-goer on Oct. 11, a day after she said she was harassed and groped her at the Tenjune club. The NYPD declined to discuss the case further.

A police official confirmed news reports that the woman told police Kidd approached her inside the club and, without warning, grabbed her crotch. She said when she tried to fend him off, he kept grabbing her until she was forced to leave, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation hadn't been concluded.

Investigators were reviewing security videotape and interviewing possible witnesses from the club, but had not questioned Kidd, the official added.

The Nets said they were aware of the investigation, but had no comment. There was no response to a phone message left at Tenjune.

Kidd, in the midst of a divorce, has previously denied his wife's allegations that he physically abused her and cheated on her throughout their 10-year marriage. They married in 1997 and were involved in a domestic violence matter six years ago when Kidd was playing for the Phoenix Suns. He pleaded guilty to spousal abuse, was fined $200 and ordered to take anger management training.

JMarkJohns
10-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Maybe Joumana is paying her to make these statements? A lot of shit has gone down in that divorce. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if more shit follows from it.

samikeyp
10-18-2007, 02:31 PM
At least he didn't hit this woman like he did Joumana....allegedly.

JMarkJohns
10-18-2007, 02:33 PM
Or spit a french fry at her... promtly followed by that blow to the face...

RonMexico
10-18-2007, 03:34 PM
He groped me in Phoenix in 1996, but I was too scared to come forward... instead, I started breeding pit bulls and look where that got me...

JMarkJohns
10-18-2007, 03:36 PM
He groped me in Phoenix in 1996, but I was too scared to come forward... instead, I started breeding pit bulls and look where that got me...

In groper's heaven?

mikejones99
10-18-2007, 08:42 PM
once you get over a million dollars you should be able to grope whatever whores you want. Any cunt in a club is asking to be groped. Stupid golddigging bitches

Vinnie_Johnson
10-18-2007, 08:45 PM
He couldn't be that dumb could he? With all that money he could just buy him some Gropies.

mikejones99
10-18-2007, 08:59 PM
free whores are best though

Vinnie_Johnson
10-18-2007, 09:38 PM
free whores are best though

No such thing as a free whore. Unless the bartender is your pal and hooking you up with free drinks.
:toast