PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Predictions

ALVAREZ6
12-19-2004, 09:53 PM
so what teams do you guys think are gonna be in the Superbowl?

Eagles vs. Steelers

Pennsylvania battle.

i only said that because they're both PA teams, but it's going to either be the Steelers or the Patriots representing the AFC.

i really hope the Eagles don't choke again for the 4th straight time, but it's probably going to happen.

Why can't Andy Reid just bench his key players from here on out, who cares about the record, they already clinched HFA.

Hook Dem
12-20-2004, 10:09 AM
Eagles= true sportsmanship...NOT! The only fans to boo Santa Claus! I hope they get punked again. Steelers a much better option for Pennsylvania.

CHAMPS AGAIN
12-20-2004, 11:08 AM
colts vrs. vikings

ALVAREZ6
12-20-2004, 03:14 PM
colts vrs. vikings

no way.

ALVAREZ6
12-20-2004, 05:02 PM

Eagles vs. Steelers

well so much for that....

only if the Eagles were to make it there without TO, he can comeback.

only threat in NFC is Falcons, and possibly Packers.
still is hope, but i doubt we'll be able to stop the packers without a strong offense.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-20-2004, 05:03 PM

Eagles vs. Steelers

Pennsylvania battle.

i only said that because they're both PA teams, but it's going to either be the Steelers or the Patriots representing the AFC.

i really hope the Eagles don't choke again for the 4th straight time, but it's probably going to happen.

Why can't Andy Reid just bench his key players from here on out, who cares about the record, they already clinched HFA.

Retractions are a good thing, Alvarez.

Kori Ellis
12-20-2004, 05:05 PM
TO is having surgery and probably will miss all of the playoffs.

Eagles are done!!

Seeing as my parents and grandparents were born in Pittsburgh, I'll root for the Steelers to win the Superbowl.

ALVAREZ6
12-20-2004, 06:20 PM
TO is having surgery and probably will miss all of the playoffs.

Eagles are done!!

Seeing as my parents and grandparents were born in Pittsburgh, I'll root for the Steelers to win the Superbowl.
Im glad u will root for Pitt,

but ,

the Eagles aren't done yet. Remember they are in the NFC so as long as they can make it to the NFC finals or SB, then TO will play.

scott
12-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Colts vs Falcons

Hook Dem
12-20-2004, 06:48 PM
Steelers and Falcons........Steelers win!

samikeyp
12-21-2004, 01:53 AM
Eagles= true sportsmanship...NOT! The only fans to boo Santa Claus! I hope they get punked again. Steelers a much better option for Pennsylvania.

and boo Michael Irvin when he was almost paralyzed.

I still think they can go to the Super Bowl....the NFC is that weak.