10-19-2007, 04:02 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7353262?MSNHPHMA

What an idiot!

ShoogarBear
10-19-2007, 04:08 PM
:lol

SpursDynasty
10-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Cool. That shows Josh Coward to not get involved in something that doesn't involve you. And if you're going to do something, don't do it from behind like a little coward. We'd all have more respect from you if you didn't attack from behind like the little coward you are.

Bonehead of the decade is slowly becoming Josh Howard. I mean first he wastes a timeout for his team in the championship round and then attacks someone from behind.

People say stuff like Stern handing out stuff to certain teams. The only person Stern ever handed out something to was Josh Howard by selecting him to be an All-Star. Worst All-Star in NBA history.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-19-2007, 04:26 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Josh Coward
:rollin

monosylab1k
10-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Jeffdrums knows a thing or two about getting attacked from behind.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-19-2007, 04:54 PM

mono, I bumped your Scorsese thread a few days ago, just sayin.

also, good to see you again. :toast

mavsfan1000
10-19-2007, 04:56 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/7353262?MSNHPHMA

What an idiot!
Yeah what an idiot Brad Miller is. ;)

big3bigD
10-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Miller is a punk. He deserved to get thumped for fucking with Harris.

mavsfan1000
10-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Miller is a punk. He deserved to get thumped for fucking with Harris.
I'm glad a teammate finally did something about it as Miller has done this to Harris many times.

duncan7721
10-19-2007, 07:26 PM
That reminds me of the fight between Darryl Dawkins and Marice Lucas in the 1977 finals. Game 5 i think. Darryl kept knocking Walton to the ground, he did this really bad foul, Marice lucas came over and socked him in the back of the head and then put him in a headlock.

ludda
10-19-2007, 08:15 PM
What's the beef between Miller and Harris anyways? It's not helping his cred when some 7 foot dude keeps punking on a little flopper fish. And two games is not a big deal.

dirk4mvp
10-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Cool. That shows Josh Coward to not get involved in something that doesn't involve you. And if you're going to do something, don't do it from behind like a little coward. We'd all have more respect from you if you didn't attack from behind like the little coward you are.

yeah, cause it's cool to watch a 7 footer push your 6'2" 180 lbs. teammate to the ground who shouldn't have been the one being pushed in the first place.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
yeah, cause it's cool to watch a 7 footer push your 6'2" 180 lbs. teammate to the ground who shouldn't have been the one being pushed in the first place.
When did they vote Josh Howard the commissioner? I wasn't aware that he was given the responsibility of doling out punishment for infractions. :rolleyes

exstatic
10-20-2007, 03:38 PM
OMG :lmao

mavsfan1000
10-20-2007, 05:05 PM
When did they vote Josh Howard the commissioner? I wasn't aware that he was given the responsibility of doling out punishment for infractions. :rolleyes
As we've seen so far the commisioner didn't do shit to Brad Miller and is very biased against Dallas. Howard had to put things in his own hands to give Brad Miller justice for being a punk.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
As we've seen so far the commisioner didn't do shit to Brad Miller and is very biased against Dallas. Howard had to put things in his own hands to give Brad Miller justice for being a punk.
The officials hit Brad Miller with a flagrant type 1, which is what it was. They suspended Josh for retaliating, which is what he did. The league has a long history of punishing those who retaliate, and of course the Mavericks are still too stupid to realize that. That is hardly the league's fault that they never learn to stop being thugs and just "take their base". But of course you still think Jason Terry was just pushing Finley's balls with his fist. :lol

mavsfan1000
10-20-2007, 05:28 PM
The officials hit Brad Miller with a flagrant type 1, which is what it was. They suspended Josh for retaliating, which is what he did. The league has a long history of punishing those who retaliate, and of course the Mavericks are still too stupid to realize that. That is hardly the league's fault that they never learn to stop being thugs and just "take their base". But of course you still think Jason Terry was just pushing Finley's balls with his fist. :lol
This is the 3rd time Brad Miller was being a punk to Devin Harris. It was time for some retaliation.

SpursDynasty
10-20-2007, 05:39 PM
Brad Miller turned around and pushed whoever he thought had their damn elbow in his face - who wouldn't do that?

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 05:47 PM
This is the 3rd time Brad Miller was being a punk to Devin Harris. It was time for some retaliation.
Oh please. Miller mistakenly pushed the wrong guy, but Harris was apparently seeking him out in order to draw contact; he had ZERO reason to be bodying up to Miller in the backcourt while Miller was tangled up with someone else, and you fucking know it. Harris' MO is to draw contact; it has been for years, so getting pushed is part of the deal and NOBODY that claims to know anything about Harris can deny it. An essential part of the strategy of annoying someone into losing their cool is to keep yours. Apparently you and Josh Howard are the only ones not smart enough to recognize this. If the Mavs had been smart Miller would have gotten a flagrant and probably a technical, but they had to be drama queens and Miller ends up looking like the victim.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be annoyed at the Mavs for continuing to behave like the Suns, but maybe none of you will ever learn. I heard Chuck Cooperstein crying about Miller as "the instigator". Sound familiar? :lol

cornbread
10-20-2007, 05:49 PM
And J-Ho dealt out some justice...Mavericks style.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 05:50 PM

If the Mavs are going to insist on handling disciplinary issues themselves, they should accept that they are never going to benefit from it.

SpursDynasty
10-20-2007, 08:55 PM

Josh Howard dealt it out from behind with Miller's back turned..like a coward.

You're right, that is Mavs style....cowardly. :lol

dirk4mvp
10-20-2007, 08:57 PM
But a 7 footer pushing a guy almost a foot shorter down is the manliest thing somebody can do. :oink

mavs>spurs2
10-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Josh Howard dealt it out from behind with Miller's back turned..like a coward.

You're right, that is Mavs style....cowardly. :lol

Dude if anyone is a fucking pussy its Brad Miller

I think it was Fazekas or somone who actually pushed him. Anyway Miller turns around, looks over at him for a second, then thinks better of it and shoves Harris.

We're also talking about the same guy who ran from Shaq like a little bitch, even though hes not much smaller than Shaq. He has Harris by about 8-9 inches, give me a fucking break.

Walter Craparita
10-20-2007, 10:22 PM
Any white guy who does his hair like that should get hit from behind.

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Dude if anyone is a fucking pussy its Brad Miller.
Agreed. What's it say about Josh that he picked the biggest pussy on the floor to throw an elbow at - FROM BEHIND?

1Parker1
10-20-2007, 11:30 PM
Agreed. What's it say about Josh that he picked the biggest pussy on the floor to throw an elbow at - FROM BEHIND?

That he's a typical weak Mavs player? :spin

Obstructed_View
10-20-2007, 11:31 PM
But a 7 footer pushing a guy almost a foot shorter down is the manliest thing somebody can do. :oink
And Josh managed to steal the cheap-shot spotlight from him in the time it took to run halfway across the floor and hit him. Should have let the officials handle it and we'd all be talking about what a dumbfuck Brad Miller is and how smart Harris was for baiting him into doing that.

mavs>spurs2
10-20-2007, 11:35 PM
No one in the Mavs organization is making a big deal out of this, for one reason

It was only a preseason game, and Josh was sending a message

Teams are starting to think they can just punk the Mavericks and get away with it, and its smart to send a message that we won't be fucked with now rather than later in the season

ElNono
10-20-2007, 11:44 PM
What message? That if you get inside Howard's head not only he will get himself ejected, but will make sure to get suspended for at least 2 games?. That's going to work real well in the playoffs...

SpursDynasty
10-20-2007, 11:45 PM
No one in the Mavs organization is making a big deal out of this, for one reason

It was only a preseason game, and Josh was sending a message

Teams are starting to think they can just punk the Mavericks and get away with it, and its smart to send a message that we won't be fucked with now rather than later in the season

Evidenced by Howard's pushing from behind like a coward, Terry's cheap below-the-belt shot to Finley, and Jerry Stackhouse's obviously delibrate, absolutely unnecessary flagrant foul on Shaq in Game 4 when the Heat stole the ball and when Shaq had an open path to the basket?

The Mavs will always take the cheapest shots when faced with real adversity. They never face adversity head on, just resort to cheap tactics such as the ones above. If the Mavs want respect, they have to earn it, otherwise you'll get bumped hard like many other players in the NBA get. The Mavs act like they are NBA champions or something. All they'll do is get themselves suspended for cheap tactics. Their team is already an underdog at full force, they just make it worse when someone in suspended.

Yep, this a tough group of guys alright... :lol Dallas has to realize that they are no longer the supposed "powerhouse" of last season...teams are no longer intimidated by them.

dirk4mvp
10-20-2007, 11:45 PM
The Mavs don't have to worry about dealing with Brad Miller in the playoffs though. :smokin

Findog
10-20-2007, 11:52 PM
And Josh managed to steal the cheap-shot spotlight from him in the time it took to run halfway across the floor and hit him. Should have let the officials handle it and we'd all be talking about what a dumbfuck Brad Miller is and how smart Harris was for baiting him into doing that.

Oh, and how did Harris "bait" Miller? By standing there? Dude, you don't like the Mavs, that's fine, you're a Spurs fan, you're not supposed to, but this is just nonsense.

ElNono
10-20-2007, 11:53 PM
The Mavs don't have to worry about dealing with Brad Miller in the playoffs though. :smokin

True dat :toast

LakeShow
Josh Howard reminds me of Leon Lett! Dumb

Findog

lol, clutchcity.net

HighLowLobForBig-50
10-20-2007, 11:55 PM
What message? That if you get inside Howard's head not only he will get himself ejected, but will make sure to get suspended for at least 2 games?. That's going to work real well in the playoffs...

nice :toast

LakeShow
10-20-2007, 11:55 PM
lol, clutchcity.net

You know its true, you can always depend on him to do something stupid!

Roxsfan
10-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Josh who :wtf

dirk4mvp
10-20-2007, 11:57 PM

Too lazy to type it in your address bar, are ya?

http://clutchcity.net/

2k Dre/mavs
10-20-2007, 11:58 PM
You weak ass spurs fans just mad because J ho knocked punk ass bowen to the ground last year, ya you rember that know who was the coward then it wasn't j ho.

dirk4mvp
10-20-2007, 11:58 PM
Josh who :wtf

Josh Daniels.

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 12:01 AM
josh aint no punk, so people don't run over him, he took up for a teammate that like 150 pounds and he's dumb for that ya right

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 12:02 AM
I mean come on, the guy is good for one dumb move in the playoffs every year. I mean he calls time out when he shouldn't, he fouls 3 point shooters when told not to, he wears some wierd clothes, he almost fathers a child with a woman he never had sex with :lol , I mean the guy doesn't have it all upstairs. What fucking school did he graduate from? They should be investigated! :fro

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I mean come on, the guy is good for one dumb move in the playoffs every year. I mean he calls time out when he shouldn't, he fouls 3 point shooters when told not to, he wears some wierd clothes, he almost fathers a child with a woman he never had sex with :lol , I mean the guy doesn't have it all upstairs. What fucking school did he graduate from? They should be investigated! :fro
ya were talking dumb like trading shaq, or raping someone when being married, or trading c butler for brown ya were talking dumb fakerhoe

stretch
10-21-2007, 12:13 AM
lol, clutchcity.net
:lmao

stretch
10-21-2007, 12:13 AM
lol, rockets

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 12:23 AM
ya were talking dumb like trading shaq, or raping someone when being married, or trading c butler for brown ya were talking dumb fakerhoe

that's all true, but Josh is dumb too!

stretch
10-21-2007, 12:24 AM
Rockets fans who pose as Lakers fans are quite dumb as well. Do we have a name for people like that?

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Rockets fans who pose as Lakers fans are quite dumb as well. Do we have a name for people like that?
Yep Sellout, buster, falseflagger, nut rider,
mark, transformer

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 12:36 AM
I mean, if they were give an award to the dumbest NBA player, Josh Howard would win hands down, he would finally get his recognition that he craves so badly.

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 12:40 AM
I mean, if they were give an award to the dumbest NBA player, Josh Howard would win hands down, he would finally get his recognition that he craves so badly.
And who would win the crybaby award, or the injured reserved award or the most playoff games without going to the 2nd round award shit probaly ya boy T Mac :blah

Roxsfan
10-21-2007, 12:46 AM
And who would win the crybaby award, or the injured reserved award or the most playoff games without going to the 2nd round award shit probaly ya boy T Mac :blah

STFU, newbie

Tmac is better than anyone on your team

I'm Roxsfan and I approve this message

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 12:48 AM

Maybe, but Josh Howard would compete for the dumbest athelete in any sport.

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 12:49 AM
STFU, newbie

He's probably one of stretches many aliases

mavs>spurs2
10-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Evidenced by Howard's pushing from behind like a coward, Terry's cheap below-the-belt shot to Finley, and Jerry Stackhouse's obviously delibrate, absolutely unnecessary flagrant foul on Shaq in Game 4 when the Heat stole the ball and when Shaq had an open path to the basket?

The Mavs will always take the cheapest shots when faced with real adversity. They never face adversity head on, just resort to cheap tactics such as the ones above. If the Mavs want respect, they have to earn it, otherwise you'll get bumped hard like many other players in the NBA get. The Mavs act like they are NBA champions or something. All they'll do is get themselves suspended for cheap tactics. Their team is already an underdog at full force, they just make it worse when someone in suspended.

Yep, this a tough group of guys alright... :lol Dallas has to realize that they are no longer the supposed "powerhouse" of last season...teams are no longer intimidated by them.

Kick to Ray Allens back

Sczerbiak kick to the face

Tripping Vince Carter

Hip check to Nash

The Spurs are some real hard asses!

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 01:15 AM
STFU, newbie

No U STFU, whats wrong the truth hurts don't it, ya boy be honest you rocket fans is getting tired of T Mac injuried ass, and the rocked always have one of the best teams in the NBA and still can't get out of the first round dam sad IT WILL MAKE A GROWN MAN CRY :cry :cry :cry

:cry :cry T MAC :cry :cry

2k Dre/mavs
10-21-2007, 01:18 AM
:cry :cry T MaC Whats wrong :cry :cry

Roxsfan
10-21-2007, 01:45 AM
:cry :cry T MaC Whats wrong :cry :cry

I'm sorry, I guess you mistake me for someone that actually gives a fuck what you think.

If I knew you were going to make it your life's mission to try and dialogue with me, I would never have wasted a post to you.

So, with that I bid you a good shut the fuck up newbie night.

Findog
10-21-2007, 02:05 AM

lol, Rick Adelman

Findog
10-21-2007, 02:06 AM

lol, Mike James

TDMVPDPOY
10-21-2007, 06:55 AM
harris pretty much flopped on that miller play :D:D

stretch
10-21-2007, 11:02 AM
He's probably one of stretches many aliases
I can name you my aliases, and you can have any moderator or Kori look it up. I have made Bill (only posted in the trolls forum) and Spursdynastydynasty (to mess with Spursdynasty, and I only had like 2 or 3 posts). I may have made another one, but it was only to post in the trolls forum, which is what everyone does over there.

lol, fake lakers fan

exstatic
10-21-2007, 12:14 PM
JHo may be a bit of a hot head, but dumbest player is a tie: Spree and Bonzi. At least Josh was smart enough to get his contract. :lol

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 03:59 PM
I can name you my aliases, and you can have any moderator or Kori look it up. I have made Bill (only posted in the trolls forum) and Spursdynastydynasty (to mess with Spursdynasty, and I only had like 2 or 3 posts). I may have made another one, but it was only to post in the trolls forum, which is what everyone does over there.

lol, fake lakers fan

Why change your username? I'm willing to bet that that there are more. Fake ass NBA fan!

stretch
10-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Why change your username? I'm willing to bet that that there are more. Fake ass NBA fan!
lol, you have the nerve to call someone a fake ass NBA fan, when you fake as a Lakers fan just to talk shit to other people.

I would really like you to prove that I have more usernames as fans of other teams. If you are going to make accusations like that, then you gotta prove it.

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 04:06 PM
lol, you have the nerve to call someone a fake ass NBA fan, when you fake as a Lakers fan just to talk shit to other people.

I would really like you to prove that I have more usernames as fans of other teams. If you are going to make accusations like that, then you gotta prove it.

Likewise! You said there may be more aliases. I'm saying there are more and I'm betting on it. Punkass Mavs fan

exstatic
10-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Get a room, bitches....

LakeShow
10-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Get a room, bitches....

:lol I know this shit is silly, I'm done. But the little bitch keeps following me where ever I go. I'm done though! That's real! :toast

Findog
10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm done...just like my Rockettes after the first round.

Roxsfan
10-21-2007, 09:43 PM
rockettes, first round exit

yeah, you know a thing or 2 about first round exits. At least the roxs forced 7 games, what did the mavs do last year. That's right, the d mavs choked in the first round with NO game 7, just like they choked against Miami.

stretch
10-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Likewise! You said there may be more aliases. I'm saying there are more and I'm betting on it. Punkass Mavs fan
Okay. What are you betting then? Let's have a mod go look at the usernames that I have posted under, and see what kinds of posts were made under them. I guarantee that all were used to post for the trolls forum, or to make fun of idiots like spursdynasty or amarelooms.

dickface
10-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Get a room, bitches....
I never understood why fags would post elitist shit like this. If you're really sick of it and "above it" like your stupid fucking comments makes it appear, then you'd just ignore it, you wouldn't even give it enough time to post "Get a room, bitches...." you fucking retard.

ratm1221
10-21-2007, 11:26 PM
Yeah, Josh is such a coward. He should have been a real man like Duncan and just laughed behind his back instead of throwing punches from it.

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/04/DuncanTossed.jpg

Roxsfan
10-21-2007, 11:41 PM
I never understood why fags would post elitist shit like this. If you're really sick of it and "above it" like your stupid fucking comments makes it appear, then you'd just ignore it, you wouldn't even give it enough time to post "Get a room, bitches...." you fucking retard.

ha, good one on the sponsors :smokin :elephant