PDA

View Full Version : Official call Holt and raise hell about Beno VS Washington

whottt
10-20-2007, 01:38 AM
We did it for Tony Parker...

Let's do it again...

Call and raise hell that Beno needs to go and Washington needs to stay.

Anyone got that Holt number?

It can work people...

It worked when they tried to screw Drob.
It worked to get AJ's jersey retired.
It worked to get Tony that extra 2 million...

It can work here.

Let's do this :tu

I don't know the number we called last time...

I think it was boutons of all people that came up with it...

Beno Udrih
10-20-2007, 01:50 AM
I'm like herpes. You'll never get rid of me brah. :smokin

timvp
10-20-2007, 02:05 AM
While I'm sure Washington appreciates the gesture, it'd be a bit overboard at this point. Let's see if he can have another big game with the pressure on. If he comes out tomorrow playing with similar effort and effectiveness, then it may be time to pull out all the stops.

Plus this situation isn't close to as dire as the Parker situation was. Holt was about to blow up the championship core over $250,000 a year. Washington, even if he were kept, would still be a long-term project.

whottt
10-20-2007, 02:38 AM
Fvck Pop

whottt
10-20-2007, 02:46 AM
While I'm sure Washington appreciates the gesture, it'd be a bit overboard at this point. Let's see if he can have another big game with the pressure on. If he comes out tomorrow playing with similar effort and effectiveness, then it may be time to pull out all the stops.

Plus this situation isn't close to as dire as the Parker situation was. Holt was about to blow up the championship core over $250,000 a year. Washington, even if he were kept, would still be a long-term project.

Yeah but...Beno sucks.

whottt
10-20-2007, 02:51 AM
How about we just call in and raise hell to waive Beno?

Forget about the Darius thing for a game or two.

T Park
10-20-2007, 03:58 AM
Wouldn't work.

MrChug
10-20-2007, 06:04 AM
I mean I liked his game but DAMN...is the guy even a true PG??

I thought he was more of a DaJuan Wagner/David Wesley type of PG in college? Is that even what we want?

wildbill2u
10-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Even if a team would bow to fan pressure, this isn't an issue to take to Holt.

The makeup of the squad is determined by Pop and the coaches. Do you really think Pop is going to take advice from us on basketball matters? If you do, I have a resort lot in Missouri I'd like to talk to you about.

Mister Sinister
10-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Even if a team would bow to fan pressure, this isn't an issue to take to Holt.

The makeup of the squad is determined by Pop and the coaches. Do you really think Pop is going to take advice from us on basketball matters? If you do, I have a resort lot in Missouri I'd like to talk to you about.
You want to trade it for my Juneau-based freezer dealership?