PDA

View Full Version : Hellgate: London beta access

phyzik
10-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Here's the deal, Im already in beta and have an extra beta access key sitting in my e-mail. If anyone is interested in this game and is the first to respond they will get a PM with the beta access information (will have to wait for me to get home and get it from my inbox). The e-mail says this is perfectly OK to do so dont worry about it.

If your not going to use it dont respond please.

Leetonidas
10-20-2007, 03:14 PM
What kind of game is it?

phyzik
10-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Well, here is the key if anyone wants it..

Think of Diablo 2 but in 3D and set in the future where demons have taken over london and nearly wiped out humanity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations! You've been selected to be part of an elite group to help test Hellgate: London, the highly-anticipated Action-RPG from Flagship Studios!
Click the link below to create an account and download the game:

https://accounts.hellgatelondon.com/PingAccount/create.jsp?key=mbvushnbehclfsotcefhbuyruwhnirguylk kgurypbqxogtrgm

This is a unique code that will only let you make ONE account, so do not forward it to friends! Please make an account and install Hellgate as soon as possible, then wait for the starting time listed on the Hellgate: London Beta website to log in and play!

By the way, if you already have a game account, you won't be needing this additional invite. Feel free to forward this e-mail to a friend!

What is Hellgate: London?

Set in the near future, Hellgate: London introduces a world devastated by Demonic invasion and a desolate city scorched by hellfire. Now as one of only a few surviving Londoners, players must meld science and sorcery in order to gain a foothold against the minions of darkness and save the bloodline of humanity.

Hellgate: London combines the depth of role-playing games with the action of first-person shooters while offering infinite replayability and an individualized gaming experience with dynamically created levels, monsters, items, and events. Players create a hero and then battle through innumerable hordes of demons while completing quests and advancing through experience levels and branching skill paths. A robust, flexible skill and spell system, highly-customizable items, and a massive variety of randomly generated equipment will allow players to create a hero that is truly unique.

Participating in Hellgate: London Beta Test

Just what is this Beta Test? It is a chance to participate in the testing of our latest game, Hellgate: London! Some of you may have previously participated in beta testing on games, and this will be similar. You are in the very first group that will play and test Hellgate: London outside of Flagship Studios. As such, you will see the game during its development stages, and there are some important things to keep in mind. The game servers will not be up all the time. In fact, for the first few weeks, it's likely they will only be up one or two nights a week. As we are primarily testing the online components of Hellgate: London at this time, the game will only be playable when the servers are up.

Also, there will be times where we will need to completely erase all your characters. Don't become emotionally attached to them! This is part of game development and is required during our network technologies and hardware testing. Your items and skills will become both more and less powerful as we refine the game balance, and features may appear and disappear at any time. Sometimes it's frustrating, but this is how you get to the best game in the end.

What's the Best Way I Can Help?

You can help by logging on and playing at the scheduled times that the game servers will be up! We'll post schedules on the Hellgate: London Beta website so keep it bookmarked in your browser.

It is important that you log on during the listed times if at all possible, as part of the test is stressing our game servers with as many people as possible.

There is also a forum on the site, which will have categories for submitting bug reports, general game feedback and suggestions, and announcements. You will have to make an account for the forum, separate from your game account. Please use the same email address for your forum account as you have used for your Hellgate: London account. We welcome your feedback, and together with your bug submissions, you will help us release a game that is fun to play and as bug-free as possible. Note: You will have to log in to the website with your GAME account to access all sections of the website, including the forum.

One Last Thing

Please note the legal documents attached when you download and play Hellgate: London. Yes, they are tedious to go through, but we did want to mention something about the Non-Disclosure portion of them here. We're asking that you not share anything about Hellgate: London until we say otherwise. Don't post a review or screenshots on your favorite website, blog about your experience, etc. We know it's tempting, and that you'll want to share your favorite moments and so on, but this is part of your responsibility of being an early tester of the game. You're part of a privileged group, and must take this responsibility seriously. We'll make sure to let you know when you can start telling the world all about your time in the Hellgate: London test.

More than anything, we want to thank you for helping us make Hellgate: London the best game it can be and to encourage you to have fun!

See you online,

Flagship Studios

dougp
10-21-2007, 05:32 PM
If you haven't given it to anyone, I would love to try out the game ... it looks awesome, but I'm worried about the subscription stuff and how it will play/look on my lappy.

Send it to me if you don't mind.