http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se664bLPP3c&mode=related&search=

T Park
10-20-2007, 03:23 PM
:lmao

Bill Maher went OFF!!
:lmao

Nbadan
10-20-2007, 03:28 PM
People want the truth..the government spent 10 times more to investigate a blow-job than they did to investigate the most horrific terra attack on our country eva...

T Park
10-20-2007, 03:32 PM
These fucking whack jobs are fucking sickening.

T Park
10-20-2007, 03:34 PM
People want the truth..

two planes hit the fucking towers.

filled with jet fuel.

WTF!?!?!

ChumpDumper
10-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't know if the blowjob investigation was itemized in the Starr report, but I'm sure it didn't cost $110,000,000.

Buddy Holly
10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
I watched that live last night. It was pretty intense.

jackseven
10-20-2007, 05:16 PM
People want the truth..the government spent 10 times more to investigate a blow-job than they did to investigate the most horrific terra attack on our country eva...

Yeah you'd think there would be some definitive reports on what actually happened. It was kind of a big deal.

T Park
10-20-2007, 09:32 PM
It was kind of a big deal.

You ate a whole wheel of cheese? Im not even mad, thats impressive.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2007, 05:06 AM
I thought Bill was going to kick some ass when he went into the studio audience.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2007, 05:15 AM
Rosie O'Donnel and all the other conspiracists are complete idiots.

Anyone who even has a doubt about what happened on 9/11 is a complete idiot.

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2007, 05:17 AM
My friends who work in Columbia Heights, Brooklyn (right across the Brooklyn Bridge) told me that they felt thier building shake when the towers went down. If that happened to their building, which is about two miles away, what do you think is going to happen to the buildings immediately surrounding the Twin Towers?

peewee's lovechild
10-21-2007, 05:18 AM
This is just as ridiculous and stupid as Midge believing that we never went to the moon.

Avitus1
10-21-2007, 06:57 AM
That was great but those people are fucking retarded.

DoubtingThomas
10-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Hummm........very interesting.

MannyIsGod
10-21-2007, 08:02 AM
:lol

I love Bill Maher

Shelly.
10-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Im not even mad,

These fucking whack jobs are fucking sickening.

two planes hit the fucking towers.

WTF!?!?!

Cant_Be_Faded
10-21-2007, 12:22 PM
LOL
Bill Maher is the shit
regulatorrrrs

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-21-2007, 01:56 PM
I saw this online earlier and am watching it right now on HBO.

I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when Bill dressed down security.

inconvertible
10-22-2007, 12:46 AM
these guys probably think roosevelt was flying a mitsubishi zero on Dec. 7, 1941. even though he had no use of his legs.

inconvertible
10-22-2007, 12:52 AM
here FDR is cleared for take off.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/imgs/zero.jpg

Cry Havoc
10-22-2007, 08:42 AM

Do you have a source for this "fact"? Even so, I'll still address your point. I think that might have something to do with the fact that if you take a jet plane filled with thousands of gallons of jet fuel and slam it into the side of a high rise office building, and the building collapses, it's rather apparent what happened.

In other words, if you go outside and it's raining, should you do a multi-million dollar scientific study to discover why you're wet?

I love the conspirators. "There were loud booms before the towers fell!"

You're standing next to a skyscaper that weighs thousands of tons. It's on fire and the internal structure is decaying, putting all that stress in concentrated areas. Did you think the building was going to fall over in complete silence with "Moonlight Sonata" drifting somberly over the whole affair?

Walter Craparita
10-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Maher would get his ass kicked.

Easy to cuss and CHARGE at someone when you are a millionaire and have 300 lb security guards in the middle of you and the other guy.

Maher's show is a joke. Not the funny kind.

Maher looks like a troll.
http://www.chicknits.com/graphics/blog/troll.jpg
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5415/BillMaher_Grant_11443062_400.jpg

peewee's lovechild
10-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Isn't that the whole reason to have 300 lb security gaurds??

RandomGuy
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
Do you have a source for this "fact"? Even so, I'll still address your point. I think that might have something to do with the fact that if you take a jet plane filled with thousands of gallons of jet fuel and slam it into the side of a high rise office building, and the building collapses, it's rather apparent what happened.

In other words, if you go outside and it's raining, should you do a multi-million dollar scientific study to discover why you're wet?

You're standing next to a skyscaper that weighs thousands of tons. It's on fire and the internal structure is decaying, putting all that stress in concentrated areas. Did you think the building was going to fall over in complete silence with "Moonlight Sonata" drifting somberly over the whole affair?

Yeah, 'cause that's the way it happens in movies and stuff.

703 Spurz
10-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Maher would get his ass kicked.

Easy to cuss and CHARGE at someone when you are a millionaire and have 300 lb security guards in the middle of you and the other guy.

Maher's show is a joke. Not the funny kind.

http://www.chicknits.com/graphics/blog/troll.jpg
http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5415/BillMaher_Grant_11443062_400.jpg

I was waiting for one person to talk shit about Maher. There's one fuckstick like you in every crowd.

Way to go

Fillmoe
10-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Is he still banging superhead?

Walter Craparita
10-23-2007, 12:27 PM
I was waiting for one person to talk shit about Maher. There's one fuckstick like you in every crowd.

Way to go

Fuckstick? I pit you if you like this guy. He brings nothing other than a 1 hour wankfest for Bush haters. Nothing more. He rarely brings in guests who can actually debate...and when someone gets the best of him he cuts them off and moves on like a puss. Having this little troll act like he could actually kick someone out by himself was quality entertainment.

zOMG!!111 Maher talks shit about Bush 24/7 he's so cooooooooooooool.

*Waits for you to sterotype me as the 300 lb backwoods redneck who loves Bush, watches Nascar, hates gay people, is anti-abortion, and all that other garbage.*

jackseven
10-23-2007, 01:09 PM

Just because you misinterpret something happening as obvious doesn't make you knowledgable. Have you actually watched the different videos in slow motion? There are explosions going off before the plane ever hits. Could I have somehow watched doctored footage? Sure, I'm only telling you what I saw.

Also, the buildings blew up as if they were detonated. Again, watch the videos. Many learned persons have spoken to this fact. Do I know for sure? No. However, if you watch a video of a building being detonated and the Twin towers, it sure looks similar.

Third, the steel structure within the Twin towers was built to withstand much higher temperatures and damages than would have been created by any flames or post crash explosions. Without any supplementary detonation, the wreckage should have remained close to as it was prior to the plane hitting. I am speaking only from what scientists and experts in building infrastructure say. I don't know this for a fact.

Could terrorists have hidden explosives in the building prior to the crash? Sure. I don't know what happened. I do think you're a jackass for trying to make everything appear so simple and anyone that thinks contrary stupid. You should probably gather some research before seranading us with your rain is wet and Moonlight Sonata lines.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-23-2007, 01:30 PM
Noted "Bush Basher" and recent guest on Real Time...

http://www.theatheistmama.com/images/posts/huckabeebig.jpg

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Fuckstick? I pit you if you like this guy. He brings nothing other than a 1 hour wankfest for Bush haters. Nothing more. He rarely brings in guests who can actually debate...and when someone gets the best of him he cuts them off and moves on like a puss. Having this little troll act like he could actually kick someone out by himself was quality entertainment.

zOMG!!111 Maher talks shit about Bush 24/7 he's so cooooooooooooool.

*Waits for you to sterotype me as the 300 lb backwoods redneck who loves Bush, watches Nascar, hates gay people, is anti-abortion, and all that other garbage.*

Jeeeezus, you couldn't be more wrong.

Have you even seen his show??

He regularly has conservative people showing up. He even had Ann "The Cunt" Coulter on his show!!! You're talking out of your ass.

He has been beat on occasion, in terms of debate, and he has acknowledged it. And, he actually protects Bush on this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit as well as Bush's stance on immigration.

It's not his fault, however, that Bush fucks up with enough regularity that makes it easy to make fun of his dumb ass.

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Just because you misinterpret something happening as obvious doesn't make you knowledgable. Have you actually watched the different videos in slow motion? There are explosions going off before the plane ever hits. Could I have somehow watched doctored footage? Sure, I'm only telling you what I saw.

Also, the buildings blew up as if they were detonated. Again, watch the videos. Many learned persons have spoken to this fact. Do I know for sure? No. However, if you watch a video of a building being detonated and the Twin towers, it sure looks similar.

Third, the steel structure within the Twin towers was built to withstand much higher temperatures and damages than would have been created by any flames or post crash explosions. Without any supplementary detonation, the wreckage should have remained close to as it was prior to the plane hitting. I am speaking only from what scientists and experts in building infrastructure say. I don't know this for a fact.

Could terrorists have hidden explosives in the building prior to the crash? Sure. I don't know what happened. I do think you're a jackass for trying to make everything appear so simple and anyone that thinks contrary stupid. You should probably gather some research before seranading us with your rain is wet and Moonlight Sonata lines.

The steel structure could not withstand the temperature of the jet fuel burning. That's backed up by science. And, the beams were covered in a fire retardant, but they weren't built to withstand the impact of a 747 hitting it.

If there would have been explosions before the airplanes hit, the building would not have stood as long as it did. What happened was that the jet fuel burned its way down the center/core of the bulding, were the main supports were at. When that happened, the building slowly became weaker until it could no longer support it's own weight.

I can appreciate a good conspiracy, and I actually believe a couple (JFK), but this one has no merit whatsoever.

PakiDan
10-23-2007, 02:11 PM

Way to go

What... you can talk shit, but can't take it? I'm sorry, but pussy motherf##cker's like you who can talk a ton of shit about Bush, the war in Iraq, etc. get their panties all up in a wad and sour when someone speaks even the slightest misnomer about their liberal superheroes. If you can give it, you better be humble enought to take it, dipshit.

Spurminator
10-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Have you actually watched the different videos in slow motion? There are explosions going off before the plane ever hits.

Wow, those must be all over the Internet.

Link?

easjer
10-23-2007, 02:27 PM
There was recently a special on A&E or the History Channel, where they examined the biggest conspiracy claims, one by one. And then refuted them with scientific data.

For example - the 'explosions' going off before the building collapse? Pockets of air, combined with ash, compressed glass and other small pieces of debris being forced out through the windows as the interior of the building began to fall. If the interior of the building in is weakened, as this was, then it will implode as if it was being demolished. It's like taking the central support from a house of cards, it all just falls down.

I am certain the special will re-air several more times, I suggest watching it. They approach the conspiracy theories seriously and give them good time to explain it. Some of the conspiracies are compelling, but they don't stand up to the scientific data.

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 02:39 PM
There was recently a special on A&E or the History Channel, where they examined the biggest conspiracy claims, one by one. And then refuted them with scientific data.

For example - the 'explosions' going off before the building collapse? Pockets of air, combined with ash, compressed glass and other small pieces of debris being forced out through the windows as the interior of the building began to fall. If the interior of the building in is weakened, as this was, then it will implode as if it was being demolished. It's like taking the central support from a house of cards, it all just falls down.

I am certain the special will re-air several more times, I suggest watching it. They approach the conspiracy theories seriously and give them good time to explain it. Some of the conspiracies are compelling, but they don't stand up to the scientific data.

I still believe in the JFK conspiracy, though.

easjer
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
I still believe in the JFK conspiracy, though.

Which one? I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific than that. ;)

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Which one? I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific than that. ;)

The Magic Bullet one.

The government offed him.
I believe this to be true.

leemajors
10-23-2007, 03:23 PM
Wow, those must be all over the Internet.

Link?
let me dig up those mouse threads from the poli forum.

smeagol
10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Maher is just one more mildly witty comedian.

But the fact that in his shows he always has more liberal guests than conservative ones, cannot be denied. At least two liberal guests, plus himself, plus the audience, against one right-wing/conservative dude (and this is only half of the time) is the normal format of Real Time.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I still believe in the JFK conspiracy, though.Amen, Brother!!!!

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Maher is just one more mildly witty comedian.

But the fact that in his shows he always has more liberal guests than conservative ones, cannot be denied. At least two liberal guests, plus himself, plus the audience, against one right-wing/conservative dude (and this is only half of the time) is the normal format of Real Time.

He's invited conservatives to his show, but they've always declined.

They avoid black people and they avoid Maher.

smeagol
10-23-2007, 04:47 PM
He's invited conservatives to his show, but they've always declined.

They avoid black people and they avoid Maher.

The format is always 2 liberal guests against one conservative. Sometimes it's three liberal guests. That is when the show usually sucks.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-23-2007, 04:52 PM
bill maher is such a pompous ass. he looked like such a tough guy when he was shoving the security guard that was shoving out that dude. i'd love to see his ass get lit up.

peewee's lovechild
10-23-2007, 05:23 PM
i'd love to see his ass get lit up.

Can you clarify this sentence, becuase I'm thinking it's a gay term for sex.

Bandit2981
10-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Do these particular hecklers think our government blew up the towers? Or just that there were bombs in them as part of the attack? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the latter, given that middle eastern terrorists are bomb experts. I can see bombs being smuggled in there earlier somehow or even suicide bombings inside just to ensure the towers came down like they wanted, but no way our government was involved.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 05:55 PM
A 767 loaded with 10,000 gallons of fuel flying at 500 mph is a bomb.

oreocookies
10-23-2007, 05:58 PM
hi evryone

pussyface
10-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Do these particular hecklers think our government blew up the towers? Or just that there were bombs in them as part of the attack? I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the latter, given that middle eastern terrorists are bomb experts. I can see bombs being smuggled in there earlier somehow or even suicide bombings inside just to ensure the towers came down like they wanted, but no way our government was involved.

....dumbest theory ever.

not that it is worth commenting on, but how do you suppose these 'al quedas' were able to strap heavily secured/camera filled buildings with bombs? did they just do it in broad daylight than or what?

im going to go out on a limb and say that 747's caused the collapse. 'blowback' is not just the name of a particularly memorable steven seagal movie.

Bandit2981
10-24-2007, 05:40 PM
....dumbest theory ever.

not that it is worth commenting on, but how do you suppose these 'al quedas' were able to strap heavily secured/camera filled buildings with bombs? did they just do it in broad daylight than or what?

im going to go out on a limb and say that 747's caused the collapse. 'blowback' is not just the name of a particularly memorable steven seagal movie.

Why is it dumb to think there might have been other explosives involved? I haven't seen any of the evidence the hecklers claim exists, but it's not farfetched to believe there could have been more to the plot than just airplanes. To answer your question though, I think it would be rather easy for professional terrorists to smuggle in bomb materials inside the WTC, given that 6 years after 9/11 75% of "fake" bomb materials can still be smuggled past airport screeners at LAX, where security is much tighter than a pre-9/11 WTC building.

Buddy Holly
10-24-2007, 06:03 PM
We did not go to the moon.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
Why is it dumb to think there might have been other explosives involved? I haven't seen any of the evidence the hecklers claim exists, but it's not farfetched to believe there could have been more to the plot than just airplanes. To answer your question though, I think it would be rather easy for professional terrorists to smuggle in bomb materials inside the WTC, given that 6 years after 9/11 75% of "fake" bomb materials can still be smuggled past airport screeners at LAX, where security is much tighter than a pre-9/11 WTC building.Uh, security was pretty tight in the WTC. You might remember there was a bomb that went off there in 1993. After that, any car that entered that garage was subject to search by explosive-sniffing dogs.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
10-25-2007, 03:01 AM
How widespread are these "9/11 Truthers"?

Is it 10%, 1%, 0.1% or 0.000001% of the population?

peewee's lovechild
10-25-2007, 05:19 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1193347304&p=1

Spurminator
10-25-2007, 05:23 PM
You know... If I really believed 9/11 was an inside job, I wouldn't be heckling at speeches or posting on message boards... I'd be organizing a violent overthrow of the U.S Government.