PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truthers Infiltrate Bill Maher Audience

SA210
10-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Did anyone see this last night on Real time with Bill Maher?
It was live.
9/11 Truthers wanted Bill to talk about Building 7.

I was :lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CzrUD-5hf1A&mode=related&search=

RC's Boss
10-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah, that was funny.

Yonivore
10-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Fucking hilarious video. I hope the left is proud of what they've created and mananged to get hung around their own necks.

smeagol
10-20-2007, 06:23 PM
So Maher is not on mookie and mouse's side?

=RTM=
10-20-2007, 06:50 PM
=So much for the 1st Amendment=

ChumpDumper
10-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Since when does the 1st amendment guarantee face time on a premium cable show?

clambake
10-20-2007, 07:05 PM
the best part of that show was the interview with Kasparov.

he explained the differences between Bush and Putin better than anyone.

one leader has intelligence and the other does not.

Yonivore
10-20-2007, 07:59 PM
=So much for the 1st Amendment=
How is this a 1st Amendment issue?

PixelPusher
10-21-2007, 01:34 AM
I hope the left is proud of what they've created and mananged to get hung around their own necks.
Waco!

DoubtingThomas
10-21-2007, 07:04 AM
Fucking hilarious video. I hope the left is proud of what they've created and mananged to get hung around their own necks.

Are you for real? Surely you must admit the right has as many whack jobs as the left. Hell, look in the Oval Office.

xrayzebra
10-21-2007, 10:09 AM
Waco!

Clintons.

xrayzebra
10-21-2007, 10:14 AM
Notice old Shellia didn't flinch at the language or demand any rights for the protesters. Gotta admit old Mahler has a way with words.
Strange. But it was HBO and not over the public airways.
Of course Mahler more than likely lost about a quarter of his
audience when he said he supported Bush on the 9/11 disaster.

clambake
10-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Notice old Shellia didn't flinch at the language or demand any rights for the protesters. Gotta admit old Mahler has a way with words.
Strange. But it was HBO and not over the public airways.
Of course Mahler more than likely lost about a quarter of his
audience when he said he supported Bush on the 9/11 disaster.
does this mean you think that 25% of americans are conspiracy theorist?

Maher doesn't believe in that. did you want him to? did you want him to think that bush was behind the attacks?

xrayzebra
10-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Nevermind clam. Just an observation.

Wild Cobra
10-21-2007, 10:56 AM
LOL...

Yea, don't be gentle with them. Ass kickings what's called for.

SA210
10-21-2007, 11:56 AM
:lol @ Maher after the boos..

"and cows disagree with me"

Yonivore
10-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Are you for real? Surely you must admit the right has as many whack jobs as the left. Hell, look in the Oval Office.
Give me some examples of where the Right has encouraged a movement -- such as the Truthers -- and then had that movement come back and bite them in the ass like is happening here.

This is freakin' hilarious.

ChumpDumper
10-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Give me some examples of where the Right has encouraged a movement -- such as the Truthers -- and then had that movement come back and bite them in the ass like is happening here.Neoconservatism.

Galileo
10-21-2007, 06:08 PM
WTC7 - This is an Orange
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003&q=%22this+is+an+orange%22&total=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Take that, Bill Maher!

ChumpDumper
10-21-2007, 08:03 PM
WTC7 was not an orange.

Phil Hellmuth
10-21-2007, 10:22 PM
WTC7 - This is an Orange
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3898962504721899003&q=%22this+is+an+orange%22&total=16&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

Take that, Bill Maher!

weeeeaaaaaaaakkk

Duff McCartney
10-21-2007, 11:46 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_Movement

"The 9/11 truth movement includes professionals from a wide range of backgrounds, including professors, physicists, engineers, scientists, pilots, intelligence and law enforcement officers, and government officials. It embraces a political diversity of members, including left, right, pacifists, paleoconservatives, Greens, anarchists, and libertarians."

ChumpDumper
10-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Right. This particular brand of nuttery can't be contained in one political ideology.

inconvertible
10-22-2007, 12:55 AM
here FDR is cleared for take off.......this proves it....If you look real hard you can see the wheelchair.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/imgs/zero.jpg

Mavs08
10-22-2007, 01:41 AM
does this mean you think that 25% of americans are conspiracy theorist?

Maher doesn't believe in that. did you want him to? did you want him to think that bush was behind the attacks?

Why can't we think the Government is not telling the truth w/o being labeled as someone who thinks Bush was behind it? Who cares about Bush just show us the video of the plane hitting the pentagon. And forget about Bush just tells us how wtc 7 can come down due to debris. Why do you keep using Bush as a reason to not answer questions?

Forget Bush was even born what makes a steal framed building come down faster than gravity allows it to, and to have steel beams sheered off at an angle?

Bush has nothing to do with people wanting the truth, Find another reason to avoid the questions stop using the Bush card.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2007, 01:47 AM
just show us the video of the plane hitting the pentagon.They did.

just tells us how wtc 7 can come down due to debris.Debris = a good chunk of the second tallest building in the US. Plus a good seven to eight hours of uncontrolled burning. That's enough.

what makes a steal framed building come down faster than gravity allows it toIt didn't.

johnsmith
10-22-2007, 05:27 AM
They did.

Debris = a good chunk of the second tallest building in the US. Plus a good seven to eight hours of uncontrolled burning. That's enough.

It didn't.

There you go Mouse, Chump just answered all your questions.

Now shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

RandomGuy
10-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Since when does the 1st amendment guarantee face time on a premium cable show?

It doesn't.

But it does show the fanaticism of the truth movement.

The fucked thing about this is that you can see the mentality that inhabits the truth movement, and the general level of detachment from reality.

It is only a matter of time until one of them gets violent and hurts someone in the name of their cult, and we all know it.

That person will then be immediately disowned by the "Truth" (tm) movement as a "plant" by the evil conspiracy, and we all know that too.

It is predictable as it is sad.

Walter Craparita
10-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Maher show is fucking pathetic. It is a 1 hour wank off of Bush Haters. He Invites stupid idiotic morons on that show. I love it, people like Joy (the lady from the view), that black rapper dude from a couple eps back... these people have no idea what the hell they are saying. I don't like Bush, but this trash gets old after the first 5 minutes.

Thankfully, the last two episodes actually had some DEBATE..and weren't just 3 ppl + Maher stroking each other with collective hate.

lol @ Maher being uber soft towards Edwards. The Russian dude impressed the hell out of me though.

clambake
10-22-2007, 10:28 AM
The Russian dude impressed the hell out of me though.
didn't take him long to sum up the ignorance of our guy.

Galileo
10-22-2007, 10:52 AM
They did.

Debris = a good chunk of the second tallest building in the US. Plus a good seven to eight hours of uncontrolled burning. That's enough.

It didn't.

According to the NIST report on wtc 7, stilll in progress:

1) The debris had nothing to do the the collpase

2) Most of the fires burned between 2 PM and 3 PM, with the last one at 4:45 PM.

3) They have no idea why WTC 7 fell.

Mavs08
10-22-2007, 11:08 AM

Don't you just love posters who contribute to Kori's site? If this guy was 1/2 a man he would go to a gtg and tell mouse that to his face.

RandomGuy
10-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Don't you just love posters who contribute to Kori's site? If this guy was 1/2 a man he would go to a gtg and tell mouse that to his face.

For me posters usually contribute to being cool pictures on my wall. ;)

mouse
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

Kori talks about rules and yet this guy continues to break them how is this any different then what others have said that have been banned? Why does Kori give this guy special treatment? How is anyone going to talk politics when they have to deal with children?

Does Kori or LJ even read the politics forum? I would like to respond to Chump and others without dealing with johnsmith who has some sort of hard on for me he is like a stalker with turrets syndrome . It's starting to creep me out.

I never asked Kori to Ban anyone but this kid has been this way for over a year I think he deserves it.

mouse
10-22-2007, 11:43 AM
They did.

Who is they? where is the link to this so called video of a plane hitting the pentagon? Come on Chump your better than that.

There where 2 other buildings closer to the towers and had more damage. WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beams

http://www.lewrockwell.com/reynolds/reynolds12.html

It didn't.

Why would you lecture people on facts that have already posted here, and through out the www for years now, It seems when it's a fact that shows your wrong you ignore it?

They already know it takes 15 seconds for any object to hit the ground from the distance of the WTC height they have done many tests that have even been documented. Now you toss out all the tests and scientist when it's something you disagree with but you pull them out of your pocket when you need them?
The WTC towers came down below 10 seconds, That is faster than what gravity allows an object to free fall from that same distance. And with all the floors that had to break lose all the joist hangers and beams. It should have slowed it down a tad. But you know all of this your just getting off on stirring the pot so your geek squad buddy johnsmith can start his mini rants and infect this forum with his lame refried 1993 style of smack.

I expected more from the famous DeBunkChump

:wakeup

RandomGuy
10-22-2007, 12:04 PM
Kori talks about rules and yet this guy continues to break them how is this any different then what others have said that have been banned? Why does Kori give this guy special treatment? How is anyone going to talk politics when they have to deal with children?

Does Kori or LJ even read the politics forum? I would like to respond to Chump and others without dealing with johnsmith who has some sort of hard on for me he is like a stalker with turrets syndrome . It's starting to creep me out.

I never asked Kori to Ban anyone but this kid has been this way for over a year I think he deserves it.

Translation:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :baby

Dude, politics forums that are worth a shit tend to be a bit rough and tumble. That is part and parcel of such places. If you are worried about getting your feelings hurt, internet forums are not for you.

johnsmith
10-22-2007, 12:38 PM

:lmao :lmao

Yonivore
10-22-2007, 01:11 PM

What's the matter, is your ignore function disabled?

Whottt.
10-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Translation:

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" :baby

Kori complains about posters disrupting topics are you saying she is a big baby also?

mouse
10-22-2007, 01:40 PM
What's the matter, is your ignore function disabled?

His childish behavior is still infecting the topics It's not just myself who reads his lame attempts to get attention, me being a coward and placing posters like him on ignore like some sort of Bill O'relly call screener is not what public forums were untended to be used for. You of all people should want to see people man up and face criticisms I thought you preached that, But giving how your coming to his defense tells me something about your character I had no idea existed.

I expected a man of your reputation to see a more intelligent scenario or outcome of this situation But I guess I was wrong.

xrayzebra
10-22-2007, 01:54 PM
The WTC towers came down below 10 seconds, That is faster than what """gravity allows""" an object to free fall from that same distance.

Holy smokes, the law of physics has been violated. These
people who did this are realllllllly good.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
According to the NIST report on wtc 7, stilll in progress:

1) The debris had nothing to do the the collpase

2) Most of the fires burned between 2 PM and 3 PM, with the last one at 4:45 PM.

3) They have no idea why WTC 7 fell.If the report is still in progress, there are no conclusions.

Duh.

Yonivore
10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
His childish behavior is still infecting the topics It's not just myself who reads his lame attempts to get attention, me being a coward and placing posters like him on ignore like some sort of Bill O'relly call screener is not what public forums were untended to be used for. You of all people should want to see people man up and face criticisms I thought you preached that, But giving how your coming to his defense tells me something about your character I had no idea existed.

I expected a man of your reputation to see a more intelligent scenario or outcome of this situation But I guess I was wrong.
You've gone from being the Tommy Chong of Spurstalk to Nbadan II with a shitty attitude.

clambake
10-22-2007, 02:58 PM
You've gone from being the Tommy Chong of Spurstalk to Nbadan II with a shitty attitude.
pretty good yoni

ChumpDumper
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Who is they? where is the link to this so called video of a plane hitting the pentagon? Come on Chump your better than that.If you haven't seen it, you suck at the internets.

There where 2 other buildings closer to the towers and had more damage. WTC-5 and WTC-6 had raging fires but did not collapse despite much thinner steel beamsEach of those buildings had only 9 floors. Their construction did not depend on a truss system to support 40+ floors of office building over an electric substation.

Why would you lecture people on facts that have already posted here, and through out the www for years now, It seems when it's a fact that shows your wrong you ignore it?Because it simply isn't true.

They already know it takes 15 seconds for any object to hit the ground from the distance of the WTC height they have done many tests that have even been documented. Now you toss out all the tests and scientist when it's something you disagree with but you pull them out of your pocket when you need them?
The WTC towers came down below 10 seconds, That is faster than what gravity allows an object to free fall from that same distance. And with all the floors that had to break lose all the joist hangers and beams. It should have slowed it down a tad. But you know all of this your just getting off on stirring the pot so your geek squad buddy johnsmith can start his mini rants and infect this forum with his lame refried 1993 style of smack.This is in fact a load of shit. Why are there so many pictures of debris falling ahead of the building collapse?

http://www.civil.usyd.edu.au/latest/wtc_collapse1.jpg

Are there rockets on each individual piece of debris?

I expected more from the famous DeBunkChump

I expect less from you with every post.

Smackie Chan
10-22-2007, 04:25 PM

Notice any similarities? I had no idea Yonivore had a such a man crush on johnsmith that he would lecture people on altitudes and not see any other posts around him. is Yonivore really johnsmith?

Yonivore
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Notice any similarities? I had no idea Yonivore had a such a man crush on johnsmith that he would lecture people on altitudes and not see any other posts around him. is Yonivore really johnsmith?
There's the mouse I remember.

Whottt.
10-22-2007, 04:39 PM
Johnsmith is the ball washer of the political country club. He runs around telling other posters how they got owned while riding the sacs of the posters who engage in smack talk with anyone he thinks he hates. He is what many call a house ######.Right now he is waxing Yonivore's 1992 Honda Accord while sifting trough his ashtray looking for lose change.

ChumpDumper
10-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Meltdown!

Yonivore
10-22-2007, 05:26 PM
...######.
Racist.

Oh, Gee!!
10-23-2007, 10:50 AM
wow, this thread has taken a strange turn

johnsmith
10-23-2007, 11:00 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I should win troll of the week for causing Mouse, the orignial troll, to have a meltdown.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 01:43 PM
This is in fact a load of shit. Why are there so many pictures of debris falling ahead of the building collapse?

Mouse, don't look for a physics answer from these guys, it's way beyond them - the amount of force is equal to the mass times the amount of gravitational pull...and depending on what variables you use, the amount of force I've seen on physics sites is consistent with the force needed to crumble the building and account for a 10-11 second collapse time...does that mean that I believe that this is how the towers came down? Maybe, but you cannot discount that the building could have collapsed just from the amount of force being applied, just as you can't completely discount that some type of explosives were used.....

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Sure I can discount explosives being used. I just did. Once 30 acres of office building start falling, nothing is going to stop it. You simply don't need to have squibs going of on the outside of the buildings on the bottom 20 floors once those 30 acres of top floors starts moving. Yet you are expecting us to believe just that -- that in some compulsive fit of overkill, the conspirators wired the entire building from top to bottom under the noses of everybody working there.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 02:32 PM
..you really didn't prove anything Chumpy and neither have any of the 'official' government report on WTC1 or 2, not too mention the 6-year and running official NIST report that the greatest scientific minds in the world haven't been able to wrap your preset conclusions against their set of logical facts....

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
You're the guy who needs to prove something.

What is your theory again?

xrayzebra
10-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Mouse, don't look for a physics answer from these guys, it's way beyond them - the amount of force is equal to the mass times the amount of gravitational pull...and depending on what variables you use, the amount of force I've seen on physics sites is consistent with the force needed to crumble the building and account for a 10-11 second collapse time...does that mean that I believe that this is how the towers came down? Maybe, but you cannot discount that the building could have collapsed just from the amount of force being applied, just as you can't completely discount that some type of explosives were used.....

Hey dan, has that guy confessed yet? I thought I would
get a PM, but nope, nothing in the old mail box.

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 02:48 PM
... you can't completely discount that some type of explosives were used.....
Sure you can.

When you hear hoof beats, don't automatically assume there's a herd of zebras coming.

http://www.epa.gov/wtc/pictures/images/world_trade_center_view_from_epa.jpg

Any reasonable person could conclude that explosion is capable of weakening that structure enough for it to collapse on itself. WTC1 was similarly affected.

It's not that big a mystery.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 02:50 PM
I retract my earlier statement.

Explosives were definitely used.

Jet fuel is explosive.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Sure you can.

When you hear hoof beats, don't automatically assume there's a herd of zebras coming.

http://www.epa.gov/wtc/pictures/images/world_trade_center_view_from_epa.jpg

Any reasonable person could conclude that explosion is capable of weakening that structure enough for it to collapse on itself. WTC1 was similarly affected.

It's not that big a mystery.

So the building collapsed immediately at impact? I did not know that....

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 03:02 PM
I retract my earlier statement.

Explosives were definitely used.

Jet fuel is explosive.

You mean the jet fuel that would have burnt immediately at impact....and no where near the temperature needed to bend steel girders...

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
You mean the jet fuel that would have burnt immediately at impactI mean the jet fuel that obviously exploded at impact -- or are you disputing that too?
and no where near the temperature needed to bend steel girdersIf you can tell me the burning temperatures of every piece of equipment and furniture in the two or three acres of office space in each impact zone?

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 03:12 PM
I mean the jet fuel that obviously exploded at impact -- or are you disputing that too?

The jet fuel fumes that exploded at impact...jet fuel does not combust so easily or you would have many more horrific mid-air plane explosions...so the fire at impact was from the scattered jet fuel fumes...but after that where was the source of the fire?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
The jet fuel fumes that exploded at impact...jet fuel does not combust so easily or you would have many more horrific mid-air plane explosions...so the fire at impact was from the scattered jet fuel fumes.Sure, but there was still an explosion. And of course the jet fuel that wasn't consumed in the explosion didn't just sit there, it burned and traveled down the elevator and service shafts and started fires all over the building.
but after that where was the source of the fire?You're right, there would be no fuel for a fire in three acres of working office space. Not one combustible.

xrayzebra
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
The jet fuel fumes that exploded at impact...jet fuel does not combust so easily or you would have many more horrific mid-air plane explosions...so the fire at impact was from the scattered jet fuel fumes...but after that where was the source of the fire?

Hate to say it, but Chump has you on this one. Unless you
are saying that the "live" pictures on TV are saying: Our
lying eyes deceived us. Explosions=fire=ignites unexploded
fuel=fuel sources within building (like wooden furniture,
paper, cloth, plastics).

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Sure, but there was still an explosion. And of course the jet fuel that wasn't consumed in the explosion didn't just sit there, it burned and traveled down the elevator and service shafts and started fires all over the building.

Yes...and you can see the jet fuel running down the sides of the building in some 911 videos, but if it wasn't the jet fuel burning and weakening the steel girders.....then your saying it was the burning office furniture?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 03:39 PM
Yes...and you can see the jet fuel running down the sides of the building in some 911 videos, but if it wasn't the jet fuel burning and weakening the steel girders.....then your saying it was the burning office furniture?Tell me everything that existed in those three acres of impact zone and their burning temperatures. I'm certainly willing to accept there was something that could generate enough heat to weaken some steel.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Tell me everything that existed in those three acres of impact zone and their burning temperatures. I'm certainly willing to accept there was something that could generate enough heat to weaken some steel.

That theory is bunk...even if the steel girders were compromised by direct impact and fire, the building would have toppled over like a tree...there must have been a way where the inner core-steel girders were also compromised, that is the only answer...

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:05 PM
That theory is bunk...even if the steel girders were compromised by direct impact and fire, the building would have toppled over like a tree...there must have been a way where the inner core-steel girders were also compromised, that is the only answer...
I think you and the other truthers are confusing the temperature required to compromise steel with the temperature required to liquify (melt) steel. there's quite a bit of territory in between.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:09 PM
I think you and the other truthers are confusing the temperature required to compromise steel with the temperature required to liquify (melt) steel. there's quite a bit of territory in between.

No, the temp to liquefy steel would be much higher than the temp to weaken steel....besides, I think the real clues to what might have caused the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 are in the Pentagon attack photos...

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:12 PM
That theory is bunk...even if the steel girders were compromised by direct impact and fire, the building would have toppled over like a tree...It did topple over like a tree at first. Once the top thirty acres of building broke free, the whole thing went straight down.

there must have been a way where the inner core-steel girders were also compromised, that is the only answer...They were hit by a jet flying 500 mph, then subject to uncontrolled fire.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:19 PM
It did topple over like a tree at first. Once the top thirty acres of building broke free, the whole thing went straight down.

Yeah, yeah.....we've been down this road before...but I don't completely buy into the theory that the building core could have collapsed the way it did even with the top third of the building collapsing on top of it....for instance, try stomping your foot on the edge of a sharp nail in a board facing upward and see what happens....

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:19 PM
No, the temp to liquefy steel would be much higher than the temp to weaken steel....besides, I think the real clues to what might have caused the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 are in the Pentagon attack photos...
Yeah, and the temperature to weaken steel was reached in WTC1 and WTC2.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:21 PM
....not for long enough.....

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:21 PM
....not for long enough.....
For long enough.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
fire did'nt bring down the building...give it up.....the only possible explanation is that the inner-core was compromised....

smeagol
10-23-2007, 04:25 PM
At least in the case of the JFK assasination, there was an alternative theory by the conspiracists (the Mafia, LBJ, the defense contractors, etc).

What is the theory here?

Oh, I know . . . Bush and Cheney wanted to go to war with Iraq so they devised this incredible plan where they financed and trained 20 AQ members to fly planes into the WTC. They also planted explosives in the interior of the buildings just in case the planes would not do the trick.

I get it now.

Where do I sign to become a thuther? It all makes perfect sense now.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah, yeah.....we've been down this road before...but I don't completely buy into the theory that the building core could have collapsed the way it did even with the top third of the building collapsing on top of it....for instance, try stomping your foot on the edge of a sharp nail in a board facing upward and see what happens....A good part of at least one of the cores remained standing after the building fell. It can be seen in the videos.

mookie2001
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
chump you just got an ugly lesson in physics

smeagol
10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Oh shit!

The mookster is here.

I better stop posting before he reminds me I have not read the 9/11 Commission Report.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
chump you just got an ugly lesson in physicsWhy is it ugly? That's exactly what happened. I'd like to thank Dan for verifying that.

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:32 PM
fire did'nt bring down the building...give it up.....the only possible explanation is that the inner-core was compromised....
No one is claiming fire alone was the cause.

mookie2001
10-23-2007, 04:35 PM
when it comes to anything scientific dan reigns on you

historically you make pheneomanual look like clandestino

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:39 PM
No one is claiming fire alone was the cause.

....then explain WTC7....

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Dan:

Chew on this for awhile and then tell me fire wasn't a component in the World Trade Center collapses.

Purdue creates scientifically based animation of 9/11 attack (http://www.purdue.edu/UNS/x/2007a/070612HoffmannWTC.html)

"The aircraft moved through the building as if it were a hot and fast lava flow," Sozen says. "Consequently, much of the fireproofing insulation was ripped off the structure. Even if all of the columns and girders had survived the impact - an unlikely event - the structure would fail as the result of a buckling of the columns. The heat from an ordinary office fire would suffice to soften and weaken the unprotected steel. Evaluation of the effects of the fire on the core column structure, with the insulation removed by the impact, showed that collapse would follow whatever the number of columns cut at the time of the impact."
I still don't see any zebras.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
when it comes to anything scientific dan reigns on youBut he's saying he expected to see what really happened.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/amanz/wtc18.jpg

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/amanz/wtc19.jpg

There's Dan's nail, sticking up through his foot, however briefly.

Yonivore
10-23-2007, 04:43 PM
....then explain WTC7....
I already have. The NIST says that a gouge in WTC 7 that extended into approximately 25% of the front of the buildings first 10 floors, caused by debris from the falling tower, fatally compromised the building. Then, a fire fed by a pressurized fuel line that fed from the basement up to somewhere mid building delivered the final wound.

smeagol
10-23-2007, 04:44 PM
when it comes to anything scientific dan reigns on you

And you say this because you must be a scientist yourself . . .

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Look, the other nail in Dan's foot is even more clear!

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/amanz/wtc36.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Here's a good view of how the north tower hit 7 WTC.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/docs/ntowerblast1.jpg

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Dan:

Chew on this for awhile and then tell me fire wasn't a component in the World Trade Center collapses.

Purdue creates scientifically based animation of 9/11 attack (http://www.purdue.edu/UNS/x/2007a/070612HoffmannWTC.html)

I still don't see any zebras.

Yes, yes, I've briefly met Dr. Popescu....you can see a computer visualization of his findings here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6n4o9XTdF0)

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 04:58 PM
Here's another nail picture.

http://www.bobbyshred.com/images/wtc46dasdasm.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Yes, yes, I've briefly met Dr. Popescu....you can see a computer visualization of his findings here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6n4o9XTdF0)So the planes damaged core girders.

Nbadan
10-23-2007, 05:05 PM
By the way, Mete Sozen was the same guy who led the study of the Oklahoma City bombing... Another case where footage and testimony at the scene contradicts the official story... It must be a coincidence....

The simulation was sponsored by the National Science Foundation (NSF), whose directors were appointed by the President in 2005. The NSF is a partner in Purdue's Homeland Security Institute, which brings millions of federal dollars to Purdue....

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 05:07 PM
So they are all in on the cover up.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 05:09 PM
This picture is huge, but it shows 50+ floors worth of core segments still standing after the north tower collapse as well as debris on top of the 47 floor building 7.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8870/spirewtc1original1200x16009as.jpg

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Here's a good picture of the south tower initially falling over like a tree, just like Dan said it had to.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/9-11%20Picture8%20(sotower).jpg

Bug in Whottt's ass
10-23-2007, 05:18 PM
I better stop posting before he reminds me I have not read the 9/11 Commission Report.

Reading that book is a waste of Time I rather read a book full of ChumDumper's posts in the politics forum.

Bug in Whottt's ass
10-23-2007, 05:21 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

I should win troll of the week for causing Mouse, the orignial troll, to have a meltdown.

How can mouse have a meltdown w/o saying Fuck Fucking Shit etc....?

words you use on a hourly basis.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 06:31 PM
And last (for now) but not least, two video stills showing tremendous damage to the south side of 7 WTC caused by the collapse of the north tower:

http://www.debunking911.com/wt7top.jpg

http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7gash.jpg

Here's the video from which the first still was taken:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_3uUQt8bu6k

and the second:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6186921835292416413&hl=en-CA

Whottt.
10-23-2007, 07:17 PM
I wonder what Chump and his Bush worshiping towle boys that back him up in ths forum will do when the truth finally comes out?

(A) he will off himself?

(B) he will disappear and show up under another screen name?

(C) he will laugh it off and act like he knew all along and was just joking with us.

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 07:25 PM
None of the above.

Steve Perry
10-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Why?

ChumpDumper
10-23-2007, 10:55 PM
Because.

KKK
10-24-2007, 12:32 AM
Face it Chump you hate dark skinned Mexicans

ChumpDumper
10-24-2007, 02:58 AM
:lol

How relevant.

Nbadan
10-24-2007, 03:23 AM
a non-denial....hmmmmmmmmmmm............

ChumpDumper
10-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Some of my best friends....

Chris
10-24-2007, 04:55 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

If you haven't seen this yet, you should take some time to watch it. It's 1 hour and 20+ mins but well worth the watch. The third edition will be out very soon and will be well over 2 hours.

That group that infiltrated the Bill Maher show was part of "We are Change LA" located obviously in Los Angeles.

ChumpDumper
10-24-2007, 09:11 AM
I'll wait for the "eighth penultimate maybe final depending on how many more of our claims we decide are bullshit" edition.

Yonivore
10-24-2007, 10:25 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change+recut

If you haven't seen this yet, you should take some time to watch it. It's 1 hour and 20+ mins but well worth the watch. The third edition will be out very soon and will be well over 2 hours.

That group that infiltrated the Bill Maher show was part of "We are Change LA" located obviously in Los Angeles.
A movie titled, "Loose Change Recut?" What's up with that? Did all their original conspiracy theories get totally debunked so that had to make up some new shit?

Chris
10-24-2007, 12:53 PM
A movie titled, "Loose Change Recut?" What's up with that? Did all their original conspiracy theories get totally debunked so that had to make up some new shit?

Maybe you should watch it, and you can decide for yourself ;)

ChumpDumper
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Already saw it. Shoddy, to say the very least.

Yonivore
10-24-2007, 01:01 PM
Maybe you should watch it, and you can decide for yourself ;)
Nah, I don't have time for nutters. Tell me, what was the big revelation of the recut version of Loose Change?

In the first one, it was "pods" on the planes that proved they were remote controlled.

mouse
10-24-2007, 01:17 PM
Nah, I don't have time for nutters.

But you have time to post in this forum?

Yonivore
10-24-2007, 01:39 PM
But you have time to post in this forum?
Yeah, I know, kind of a paradox.

RandomGuy
10-24-2007, 01:57 PM
(you don't have time for nutters, but you have time for this forum?)
Yeah, I know, kind of a paradox.

:lol