PDA

View Full Version : Best in the West already?

SpursDynasty
10-21-2007, 12:21 AM
It's only the preseason, but the Spurs already hold the top winning percentage in the West at .750.

Meanwhile, in the Southwest Division, the Mavericks are in last place at .500 winning percentage.

Looks like a good predictor of the regular season already. The Spurs are just being at the top the West like they're supposed to be..expect the same during the regular season.

Walter Craparita
10-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Last man standing is all that counts.

stretch
10-21-2007, 12:23 AM
It's only the preseason, but the Spurs already hold the top winning percentage in the West at .750.

Meanwhile, in the Southwest Division, the Mavericks are in last place at .500 winning percentage.

Looks like a good predictor of the regular season already. The Spurs are just being at the top the West like they're supposed to be..expect the same during the regular season.
:ban:

SpursDynasty
10-21-2007, 12:31 AM
Look at this list of their first 10 opponents. I don't know if the Spurs have ever had an easier first 10 games scheduled before...I have already predicted a 10-0 record to open the season.....

Portland - I'm sure Oden will be a big threat to us sitting on the bench.
Memphis - A 22-60 record is sure to be tough on us!
Sacramento - With the great and consistent sportsmanlike conduct of Ron Artest, this team is sure to hold together vs. the league's best defense.
Houston - McGrady is their leader. Enough said.
Miami - The hardest opponent out of the first 10....Still a Spurs W by 3-7 points.
New Orleans - Who's on this team?
Milwaukee - They got 2 fake wins vs. us last year...no BS this year.easy W.
LA Lakers - The 2000-2002 team this isn't. Fisher and Kobe and Phil are long removed from their championship days.
Dallas - First round elimination team should pose no real threat to defending champs.
Houston - Tracy McGrady is their leader. Enough said.

SpursDynasty
10-21-2007, 12:33 AM
:ban:

I'm sure a dancing milk carton will get me kicked off the board.

sa_kid20
10-21-2007, 12:43 AM
I thought it was dancing deodorant

mavs>spurs2
10-21-2007, 12:55 AM

:lmao Retard forum!

OldDirtMcGirt
10-21-2007, 12:59 AM
You're seriously sleeping on New Orleans and Memphis. Both have a serious chance at being playoff teams (especially Nawlins).

stretch
10-21-2007, 11:03 AM
I thought it was dancing deodorant
It is.

monosylab1k
10-21-2007, 11:04 AM
How does Josh Daniels handle this type of stupidity?

Flopper
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM

so what's you're point?

Houston has a winning percentage of .750 in the preseason.

ElNono
10-21-2007, 11:27 AM
We should just take the preseason records, skip the regular season, and just go straight to the playoffs. Why go through a grinding 82 games season when we all know how every team is going to end in the standings based on the preseason anyways?

anakha
10-21-2007, 12:31 PM
It's hard to take Jeff's posts seriously nowadays, when you realize he's only doing this to get a rise out of non-Spurs fans.

Take note of the following:

1) Jeff almost pathologically avoids any other forums here, except for the NBA board. Likes to be where the non-Spur fans are. Then again, there's another "Spurs Dynasty" poster in the Spurs forum to pick up the slack for him. :lol

2) Jeff likes to shit on the non-Spur teams who definitely have supporters on this board. Talks smack about Detroit, Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Sacramento... I'm almost willing to bet if you get a group of Celtic fans here, he'll stop kissing Boston's ass and start calling them a fluke team just for the hell of it. :p:

3) Jeff endlessly repeats the same general topics that he knows get reactions out of people, then doesn't bother to respond when called out. Why validate other people's counter-arguments when you can just keep stirring the pot by posting another redundant thread a few days later? :bang

If this Spursdynasty account is really just set up to troll non-Spur fans, congrats, Jeff. If nothing else, you definitely beat out Louis as the most persistent troll in this forum. :lol

Findog
10-21-2007, 12:55 PM
2) Jeff likes to shit on the non-Spur teams who definitely have supporters on this board.

The Josh Daniels Band likes to shit in the mouths of their groupies.

SpursDynasty
10-21-2007, 01:01 PM
It's hard to take Jeff's posts seriously nowadays, when you realize he's only doing this to get a rise out of non-Spurs fans.

Take note of the following:

1) Jeff almost pathologically avoids any other forums here, except for the NBA board. Likes to be where the non-Spur fans are. Then again, there's another "Spurs Dynasty" poster in the Spurs forum to pick up the slack for him. :lol

2) Jeff likes to shit on the non-Spur teams who definitely have supporters on this board. Talks smack about Detroit, Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, Sacramento... I'm almost willing to bet if you get a group of Celtic fans here, he'll stop kissing Boston's ass and start calling them a fluke team just for the hell of it. :p:

3) Jeff endlessly repeats the same general topics that he knows get reactions out of people, then doesn't bother to respond when called out. Why validate other people's counter-arguments when you can just keep stirring the pot by posting another redundant thread a few days later? :bang

If this Spursdynasty account is really just set up to troll non-Spur fans, congrats, Jeff. If nothing else, you definitely beat out Louis as the most persistent troll in this forum. :lol

Wrong. There are teams in the NBA that I respect. I have repeatedly stated that Detroit is a legitimate title contender, so I don't know where you get that I talk smack about Detroit. Utah, Miami, and Boston are other legitimate title contenders.

Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston you are right though. I don't know how those teams get the credit they do.

dirk4mvp
10-21-2007, 01:04 PM
Dallas, Phoenix, and Houston

The only reason you talk so much shit about these teams is because the nba forum is heavily populated with fans of these teams.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-21-2007, 01:06 PM
He's just hating on the teams he's supposed to be hating on.

SpursDynasty
10-21-2007, 01:24 PM
The only reason you talk so much shit about these teams is because the nba forum is heavily populated with fans of these teams.

You're right...maybe I shouldn't make a big deal out of Phoenix, Houston and Dallas. They are obscure teams who quietly lost to better teams in the playoffs...much like the Nets, Raptors, Nuggets, etc...

Good job Warriors, Jazz, and Spurs. Three teams who just went out and did what they were supposed to do

:clap

Amarelooms
10-21-2007, 02:21 PM
You're right...maybe I shouldn't make a big deal out of Phoenix, Houston and Dallas. They are obscure teams who quietly lost to better teams in the playoffs...much like the Nets, Raptors, Nuggets, etc...

Good job Warriors, Jazz, and Spurs. Three teams who just went out and did what they were supposed to do

:clap

Why are you such an ass....stop already....your act is old and lame :elephant

sprrs
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
You have to be a troll...you just HAVE to be. I refuse to believe anyone is that stupid.

mavsfan1000
10-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Ban worthy? I think so.

10-21-2007, 03:04 PM
houston rockets was the best until we give it back to utah.rockets have a chance to close the jazz but they let them run over us.

utah- :pctoss
spurs- :clap i like the them.because they have robert horry.
rockets-we will be back in the playoff format :clap :clap y let go red rowdies
so the fans from other team that we take pride in our team :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap .the red rowdies is a bunch of people who get behind their team.houston rockets houston rockets. :clap :clap :clap :clap .we beat the spurs on that day when they went to san antonio.they broke their 17 losing steak again the spurs.it is on www.youtube.com/red rowdies.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-21-2007, 03:11 PM
Ban worthy? I think so.If stupidity was ban worthy, most Suns fans here and quite a few mavs fans would already be history

FromWayDowntown
10-21-2007, 04:53 PM
They are obscure teams who quietly lost to better teams in the playoffs...much like the Nets, Raptors, Nuggets, etc...

Didn't the Nets beat the Raptors in the playoffs? And didn't the Nets get eliminated by the fluke Cavaliers?

Then again, anyone who actually thinks that preseason records are a predictor of anything -- or say anything about the quality of teams -- is obviously either just yanking chains or has absolutely no clue what he's saying about the NBA.

Roxsfan
10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
spursdynasty
Is
An
I
D
I
O
T
spursdynasty
Is
An
I
D
I
O
T
spursdynasty
Is
An
I
D
I
O
T
spursdynasty
Is
An
I
D
I
O
T
spursdynasty
Is
An
I
D
I
O
T

Darkwaters
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
You're seriously sleeping on New Orleans and Memphis. Both have a serious chance at being playoff teams (especially Nawlins).

I have the Hornets as the 5 seed this year.

New Orleans - Who's on this team?

Who is on this team?
Chris Paul
Peja Stojakovic
Tyson Chandler
Bobby Jackson
Morris Peterson
David West

If you don't recognize at least a few of those names then I seriously question your ability to comment on basketball matters.

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-21-2007, 05:15 PM

Who is on this team?
Chris Paul
Peja Stojakovic
Tyson Chandler
Bobby Jackson
Morris Peterson
David West

If you don't recognize at least a few of those names then I seriously question your ability to comment on basketball matters.
But those guys are all flukes. :spin

dirk4mvp
10-21-2007, 05:29 PM
lol, peja

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-21-2007, 05:35 PM
lol, Tyson

anakha
10-21-2007, 08:46 PM
I have repeatedly stated that Detroit is a legitimate title contender, so I don't know where you get that I talk smack about Detroit. Utah, Miami, and Boston are other legitimate title contenders.

Who is the biggest one hit wonder thus far this decade? Here are the options, followed by what their "one hit" was. Other than the GS Warriors, since enough time hasn't passed yet, all of these have yet to do anything of note since doing what they did in this list.

1. Daniel Gibson - Game 6 vs. the Pistons, 2007
2. LeBron James - Game 5 vs. the Pistons, 2007
3. The 2002 Sacramento Kings - Making a series run at the championship in 2002, outplaying the Lakers
4. The 2006 Dallas Mavericks - series victory vs. the Spurs
5. Jason Terry - Game 4 vs. the Spurs, 2006
6. Golden State Warriors - Victory over Dallas. NOTE: This is still "in progress" since we have yet to see what GS does the season following this victory.
7. The 2004 Detroit Pistons - 2004 NBA Champions
8. The 2006 Miami Heat - 2006 NBA Champions
9. Dwight Howard - His winning dunk vs. the Spurs in 2007
10. Tracy McGrady - 13 points in 35 seconds vs. the Spurs

Sure, Jeff. Whatever you say, Jeff. :lol

mavs>spurs2
10-21-2007, 09:07 PM
:lmao that contradictory little bitch

Findog
10-21-2007, 09:21 PM

Who is on this team?
Chris Paul
Peja Stojakovic
Tyson Chandler
Bobby Jackson
Morris Peterson
David West

They've got some talent. If they were still in the East, five seed easy. I just think the West is too stacked for them to do any better than get one of the lower seeds.

Reggie Miller
10-22-2007, 09:25 AM
How is the seeding supposed to work this season? Wouldn't New Orleans have to have the third best record in the SW Division to get the #5 seed? I don't see that happening.

SpursDynasty
10-22-2007, 12:53 PM

They are legit as far as coming out of the East goes. Meaning, if the Spurs don't win it, the East contender would. Detroit/Miami are the only real pro basketball teams in the East aside from Boston.

SpursDynasty
10-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Why are you such an ass....stop already....your act is old and lame :elephant

How does saying that Houston, Dallas, and Phoenix lost in the playoffs qualify as me being an ass?

Mister Sinister
10-22-2007, 02:50 PM
SpursDynasty is just being the idiot he's supposed to be.

anakha
10-22-2007, 04:45 PM
They are legit as far as coming out of the East goes. Meaning, if the Spurs don't win it, the East contender would. Detroit/Miami are the only real pro basketball teams in the East aside from Boston.

:lmao at Jeff calling the two teams 'legit' days after calling them 'one-hit wonders'.

ratm1221
10-22-2007, 06:07 PM
I try not to say I "hate" people because it's such a strong word. But I can say I hate 2 people. George Bush and Jeff aka spursdynasty. You're in good company Jeff. Keep up the good work.

FromWayDowntown
10-22-2007, 10:07 PM

But the Heat are 0-6 in the preseason, including losses by 16, 17, and 33 (to All-Time Fluke Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic). Doesn't that mean that they must suck? After all, preseason records are, at least according to Jeff, perhaps indicative of what is to come.

SpursDynasty
10-27-2007, 12:32 AM

I put them in the poll of one-hit wonders, if everyone considers them to be.

I don't.

Detroit made a run back to the Finals after winning it in 2004.

Miami got robbed of their chances by some asshole injuring Wade.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-27-2007, 12:47 AM
I put them in the poll of one-hit wonders, if everyone considers them to be.

I don't.

Detroit made a run back to the Finals after winning it in 2004.

Miami got robbed of their chances by some asshole injuring Wade.:lmao

here's SpursDynasty in this thread...

http://www1.bestgraph.com/gifs/cinema/matrix/matrix-12.gif

and we all know how that scene ends, don't we? :lol

B and P Cats
10-29-2007, 04:20 AM

You haven't checked your facts lately. The Spurs hold the top spot of their division at 71% and the Mavs follow at 62.5%. That sounds more like it. :reading

And before anyone says it, yes we are in the cellar in our division.

Findog
10-29-2007, 09:17 AM
Miami got robbed of their chances by some asshole injuring Wade.

Hey now, by all accounts Shane Battier is a nice guy.

Josh Daniels Band got robbed of their chances for a gig at the Frisco Hooters by some asshole stealing Jeff's drum set.

mavs>spurs2
10-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Dude Jeff is the drummer for an up and coming kick ass band

Hes so rich he has at least 5 drum sets :donkey