PDA

View Full Version : I think we can make the playoffs.

tlongII
10-24-2007, 09:33 PM
We're much better than I thought we'd be without Greg Oden.

Obstructed_View
10-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Based on the preseason? The Blazers just have more practice than everyone else. They have a boatload of talent, but they weren't going to make the playoffs in the west with a healthy Oden.

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?!

Jim Mora quote applies here

The West is just loaded, even w/ Oden it would have been hard to make it to the playoffs as just look at the lakers and the warriors are likely to be the last 2 playoffs teams.

Obstructed_View
10-24-2007, 09:56 PM
And I'm not saying that to make you feel bad, tlong. The Blazers are going to be a good team, and it's going to be fun watching them develop, even if they don't win a ton of games or go to the playoffs.

Lp26
10-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Playoffs aside, LaMarcus Aldrige is sick. I've been a fan of his for awhile. He actually (don't know if you will like this comparison) reminds me so much of a younger Rasheed Wallace minus the attitude. He's so much fun to watch.

CHI had a chance to draft him right? For the life of me i don't understand why they didn't. He's the post scorer they needed. I'm glad they didn't, ut strange choice.

picnroll
10-25-2007, 06:26 AM
This is the most exctited I've seen tlong since the last four lottery nights.

Slomo
10-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Yes we are!

tlongII
10-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Playoffs aside, LaMarcus Aldrige is sick. I've been a fan of his for awhile. He actually (don't know if you will like this comparison) reminds me so much of a younger Rasheed Wallace minus the attitude. He's so much fun to watch.

CHI had a chance to draft him right? For the life of me i don't understand why they didn't. He's the post scorer they needed. I'm glad they didn't, ut strange choice.

LaMarcus had 31 and 13 last night. He is going to be a monster! B-Roy kicked ass in the 4th quarter as well. I LOVE our team!

cornbread
10-25-2007, 09:44 AM
LaMarcus had 31 and 13 last night.
Nice! He and Oden will eventually be a formidable duo.