PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan Video Mix

The_Game
10-25-2007, 05:25 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wEbrUzWQlx8

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-25-2007, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the link.

God I loved Duncan in college. I remember the first time I saw him play as a freshman i called a friend and said I have just seen who will be the greatest player in the history of the game. We argued over this for his whole college career, him thinking i was insane and Duncan was a "nice" player, until we watched together his game at Maryland his senior year. He had 2 quick fouls and scored only 4 in the first half as Wake was down 12 and I am getting ridiculed.

2nd half Duncan puts on a clinic, going off for 25 points and 12 boards alone in the half as Wake comes back to win, and I am just going apeshit. Needless to say my friend became a believer after that. And while I was a little off, Duncan will go down as one of the 10 best in history.

bdictjames
10-25-2007, 11:00 AM
That was beautiful.

www.SpursTalk.com
10-25-2007, 11:39 AM
Good Shit.

drunkendan
10-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Fanfuckingtastic. It seems like every highlight video I watch there's a clip of Shawn Bradley getting dunked on.

HighLowLobForBig-50
10-25-2007, 09:18 PM
very nice. just hated to see Tim makin that shot over shaq cause we all know what happened after that. But then i saw him leave dikembe clueless and had a great laugh. :lol

Brutalis
10-25-2007, 09:59 PM
Some of my favorite things I will hate to tell the story of to kids one day. Timmy was top 3 all time in awareness. With, or without the ball the court was his palace. Some of the more recent cuts showed his lateral quickness. He uses strength going side to side as compared to when he could gather speed more quickly. And yet he still dominates.

The biggest question on Duncan's footnotes, were yeah he won couple titles and is a top 25 all time player, but how long it lasts will tell the true Duncan. Well now, he answered that with another two titles and a top 5 all time player consideration among the popular NBA fan.

It's truly amazing for me personally, that I came on when I was 6, and 50 was young and strong. I fell in love and endured a lot of heartbreaks and friends all Jordan fans and hating on me. Now they all say DRob was top 35 and Duncan the era after Jordan. It's really special, what TD has accomplished and done and half of all true fans take him for granted like he's going to be here in a few years.

Mental strength and just portraying it on the court seemed to be what defined Tim Duncan and his status in the history of the NBA. To sum him up with a list of others, it would state something like, 'Fundamental master, under Jordan, probably, the best game changer. His finesse and consistency to do the same moves and able to check his defender with bank shots, 8-16 footers off the glass was unstoppable against any player during his era. Very long and mentally smart, like a silent warrior that didn't need a noise to be heard on the hardwood, ever.'

Watching the vid I am more ready than ever to see some Spurs action.

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-26-2007, 01:19 AM
Here is some classic Duncan.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6EB38tdHo

Just listen to that crazy Stat line: 20-18-10-8

Of course, maybe this isn't Duncan but it still feels soo good :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBsMrF35Ck