PDA

View Full Version : Grant Hill is looking nice tonight!

peskypesky
10-25-2007, 11:01 PM
I can't help but root for the guy, and he's racking up the highlights tonight against the Nuggets. I wish the Spurs had gotten him.

Jeremy
10-25-2007, 11:46 PM
He still hasn't missed a game as of yet (even though he's had to leave two with injuries). :)

peskypesky
10-25-2007, 11:47 PM
He still hasn't missed a game as of yet. :)

lol :)

OldDirtMcGirt
10-26-2007, 12:10 AM
I don't see how anybody who saw him in Detroit could root against the guy. He could've been so great, at least he has the chance to salvage his career in its twilight.

Johnny RIngo
10-26-2007, 04:23 AM
I don't see how anybody who saw him in Detroit could root against the guy. He could've been so great, at least he has the chance to salvage his career in its twilight.

I know Magic fans that think he's a piece of shit. After all, he did get paid loads of money and spent most of his time there on the injured list. Now he's chasing a ring on the backs of other players(on a team that least suits him). He's the Ronaldo of basketball(soccer player that spent years injured on Inter while getting paid millions a year the whole time. As soon as he was fit again he demanded a trade to R.Madrid, the popular team in Europe.)

Shred
10-26-2007, 05:51 AM
I know Magic fans that think he's a piece of shit. After all, he did get paid loads of money and spent most of his time there on the injured list. Now he's chasing a ring on the backs of other players(on a team that least suits him). He's the Ronaldo of basketball(soccer player that spent years injured on Inter while getting paid millions a year the whole time. As soon as he was fit again he demanded a trade to R.Madrid, the popular team in Europe.)

Yes, anyone who gets hurt is a piece of shit. :rolleyes Nice going. Glad to know I can be gone for short periods and old reliable will still be here making an ass out of himself.

JMarkJohns
10-26-2007, 10:46 AM
He fucked himself over by not sitting out and playing a playoff series on a broken ankle. Magic fans can be pissed, but its hardly Hill's fault that the Magic offered him MAX money, or that no doctor living could heal him. The Magic knew what was up with the ankle injury...

Johnny RIngo
10-26-2007, 10:48 AM
Yes, anyone who gets hurt is a piece of shit. :rolleyes

Getting hurt and making close to a hundred million the whole time then turning your back on the team when you're a FA reeks of douchebaggery.

Nice going. Glad to know I can be gone for short periods and old reliable will still be here making an ass out of himself.

Stop bitching to me, S0n fan. I said I know Magic fans that hate him. I couldn't care less about the cripple.

JamStone
10-26-2007, 11:03 AM

I don't think too many people root against him. It's more like people expect that he won't stay healthy enough to contribute an entire season. I think the majority of NBA fans--outside of Orlando and Phoenix--are more apathetic than anything.

monosylab1k
10-26-2007, 11:20 AM
Grant Hill is a great guy and I root for him in all 25 of the games he plays each year.

Findog
10-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Grant Hill is a great guy and I root for him in all 25 of the games he plays each year.

Nice move by Phoenix bringing him in as a player-coach. He'll be called upon to chip in some minutes for emergency purposes.

da_suns_fan__
10-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Grant Hill has a better shot at a ring than anyone in Dallas.

Findog
10-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Grant Hill has a better shot at a ring than anyone in Dallas.

He's going to retire and take a job as asst. coach with the Spurs? When did this happen?