PDA

View Full Version : No UT-Nebraska thread?

ShoogarBear
10-27-2007, 10:06 PM
With the denizens of this board, that's shocking.

Didn't get to see the game here, but it sounds like the reason UT won is McCoy got hurt and so they finally had to run the ball.

SrA Husker
10-27-2007, 10:37 PM
With the denizens of this board, that's shocking.

Didn't get to see the game here, but it sounds like the reason UT won is McCoy got hurt and so they finally had to run the ball.

There was a little bit of chat in the Big 12 picks thread. Plus, I was at the game so I wasn't posting.

Brutalis
10-27-2007, 10:53 PM
OU is all that remains from the Big 12. Weak ass year for that conference.

SrA Husker
10-27-2007, 11:18 PM
OU is all that remains from the Big 12. Weak ass year for that conference.

Kansas is 8-0. Missouri is 7-1 with an only loss a close game in Norman. Only four teams are basically eliminated from showing up in San Antonio. Colorado has been playing lights out in conference, including beating your Sooners.

Your statement is false and ignorant, and though Oklahoma will probably take the south, they are going to face one hell of a tough opponent from the North, which is definitely stronger all-around this year then the South.

leemajors
10-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Kansas is 8-0. Missouri is 7-1 with an only loss a close game in Norman. Only four teams are basically eliminated from showing up in San Antonio. Colorado has been playing lights out in conference, including beating your Sooners.

Your statement is false and ignorant, and though Oklahoma will probably take the south, they are going to face one hell of a tough opponent from the North, which is definitely stronger all-around this year then the South.
i agree, but he is a hog fan.

mookie2001
10-28-2007, 12:31 PM
what the fuck remains in the sec?

hearing people rooting for and scoffing conferences is laame

ESPECIALLY when your team hasnt done shit lately
are you on espn gameday or what?

it was a tired and hackneyed game, bad run playcalling, forcing quan cosby 5 yard passes, colt mccoy laying on the ground because he loves to run directly into sackers

quan cosby had a great game though, and it took jamaal 2 years to deliver what oscar dela demanded after his freshman OU game, MORE!

tlongII
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
The Big-12 sucks. The Pac-10 rules.

ShoogarBear
10-28-2007, 12:57 PM
The Pac-10? Isn't that the conference that lost to Notre Dame?

Oscar DeLa
10-28-2007, 01:00 PM
it took jamaal 2 years to deliver what oscar dela demanded after his freshman OU game, MORE!I don't know what it is but, YAYSE!

SrA Husker
10-28-2007, 01:01 PM
The Big-12 sucks. The Pac-10 rules.

USA Today/Coaches Top 25

1. Ohio State Big 10
2. Boston College ACC
3. Louisiana State SEC
4. Oregon Pac 10
5. Oklahoma Big 12
6. Arizona State Pac 10
7. West Virginia Big East
8. Kansas Big 12
9. Missouri Big 12
10. Georgia SEC

By my count:
1 - ACC
1 - Big 10
1 - Big East
2 - Pac 10
2 - SEC
3 - Big 12

Expanded for the entire Top 25:

2 - Big 10
3 - ACC
3 - Big East
3 - Pac 10
4 - Big 12
8 - SEC

The Pac 10 is simply another power conference, nothing special.

Oscar DeLa
10-28-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't know what it is but I have this bad ass Big 12 starter jacket!

Holt's Cat
10-29-2007, 09:26 AM

KU controls their own destiny. Of course that would entail beating Mizzou in the last game of the season and then besting OU in the Big XII Championship. I thought they were frauds with their 'cupcakes' early on, but they've won in a couple of tough places to play the last two weeks.

MajorMike
10-29-2007, 10:53 AM
True. KU has gobbled up as many cupcakes and Mangino does on an hourly basis. Still, get past Mizzou/Neb/OSU/uo and they can play for all the marbles.