PDA

View Full Version : Kirchner's Wife elected President...

ALVAREZ6
10-28-2007, 06:39 PM
of Argentina, and Hilary has a shot in the U.S.

wtf...the bitches are taking over.

Extra Stout
10-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Her energy plan is to flash corporate executives in exchange for natural gas.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-29-2007, 01:28 AM
Her energy plan is to flash corporate executives in exchange for natural gas.EXACTLY! this bitch is going to run this country to the ground, and we're already pretty fucking low from what her crook of a husband did to us the last 4 years, so it shouldn't take too long to hit rock bottom. If Chavez hand't bailed those fuckers out the idiots living in this country would already know exactly what the Kirchner's have done for this country, which is JACKSHIT!!

Its official people, Argentina is full of ignorant dumbshits too full of themselves to realize they are digging their own fucking grave! I swear, I graduate and I'm getting the fuck out of this idiot breeding ground

P.S. If you're reading this and you're Argentinian and voted for that piece of shit, good for nothing bitch, then YES, I AM CALLING YOU A FUCKING IDIOT!!

ManuLoco
10-29-2007, 07:52 AM
It was a pretty fraudulent election. My sister wanted to vote for Lavagna and there were no "boletas" (sorry, I dont how to say that in English, is it ballots?) of him and when she said there were boletas missing she was told to vote for somebody else! :wtf She was like WTF!! In order to vote for Lavagna she had to go to another room because nobody would replace the missing boletas. The same happened to the mother of a friend of mine who wanted to vote for Carrio. I cant imagine the amount of people who were still undecided who to vote and when they ran into this situation they just voted for somebody else.

It will be hard to stand that ugly bitch for four long years...

Yonivore
10-29-2007, 10:32 AM
I hope she brings back Don Kirchner's Rock Concert! :danceclub

smeagol
10-29-2007, 01:23 PM
I did not vote her but it's better she won.

This country is full of ignorant fucks, no question about it.

Wild Cobra
10-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Anything like Moon Over Parador (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095654/) over there?... Wait, that was the mistress that won the election...

Yonivore
10-29-2007, 03:43 PM
This country is full of ignorant fucks, no question about it.
Absolutely no question at all about it.

smeagol
10-29-2007, 03:50 PM
Absolutely no question at all about it.

You say this because you know many Argies . . . ?

Yonivore
10-29-2007, 04:12 PM
You say this because you know many Argies . . . ?
No, because I presume you know your Argies. ;)

smeagol
10-29-2007, 04:20 PM
No, because I presume you know your Argies. ;)

:clap

Good call!

Marhq
10-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Its official people, Argentina is full of ignorant dumbshits too full of themselves to realize they are digging their own fucking grave! I swear, I graduate and I'm getting the fuck out of this idiot breeding ground
El país te queda chico. Andate nomás y no vuelvas, no te merecemos.

Y no, no voté a K.

Saludos.

ALVAREZ6
10-29-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm revisiting the homeland during christmas time.