PDA

View Full Version : Midge v. ATRAIN

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 11:25 AM
It seems like Midge and ATRAIN are going to duke it out.

Who do you think will win??

ATRAIN has a boxing background, but Midge fights dirty.

This is a tough call.

thispego
10-29-2007, 11:28 AM
i'll call it a draw and say there'll be no fight

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 11:30 AM
I agree!

MavTalker
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
this vs that forum.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 11:31 AM
LOL pee wee your an idiot, but its funny.

KEDA
10-29-2007, 11:34 AM
all my vBookie cash on Midge by KO!!!

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 11:37 AM
all my vBookie cash on Midge by KO!!!

LOL all 25

KEDA
10-29-2007, 11:38 AM
actually I thought I had zero

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 11:38 AM
This wasn't funny until he added the poll. Well-done.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 11:41 AM
Shouldn't this be in the other sports thread?

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 11:47 AM
It isn't a sport to see two fat guys try to duke it out.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 11:47 AM
I say both you guys end up making out in the center of the ring.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Midge likes to grab ass and ATRAIN likes to smoke pole.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 11:49 AM
A match to end all matches!!!!!!!!

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
I finally get a chance to display all that I've learned from watching Karate Kid hundreds and hundreds of times.

CuckingFunt
10-29-2007, 11:51 AM
These results are not what I expected.

KEDA
10-29-2007, 12:01 PM
Midge would pound 40's of OE High Gravity for breakfast, he must be full of rage to go through that much diesel fuel that early in the morning!

ATRAIN doesn't have a chance!

MoSpur
10-29-2007, 12:12 PM
Isn't Midge a fellow Southsider? If so, I give it to him. Sorry Atrain, but we Southsiders have a different side to us.

Midge, "sweep the leg."

Thunder Dan
10-29-2007, 01:10 PM
I SMELL A DANCEOFF!

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Isn't Midge a fellow Southsider? If so, I give it to him. Sorry Atrain, but we Southsiders have a different side to us.

Midge, "sweep the leg."

Midge is as much a Southsider as Vanilla Ice is black.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:19 PM
I think my ring entrance music should be Korn - It's ON

Midge could be the Divinyls - I touch myself.

jman3000
10-29-2007, 01:22 PM
korn blows monkey chode.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:23 PM
Korn sucks donkey dick.

Any doubts I had about Midge being able to kick your ass have been erased by your sorry ass choice of music.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:24 PM
Korn sucks donkey dick.

Any doubts I had about Midge being able to kick your ass have been erased by your sorry ass choice of music.

LOL I just think that would make good entrance music, either that or can go de la hoya and bring in the mariachi's

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 01:25 PM
Korn does suck, at least what I heard of them a few years back. I haven't had to hear anything new since to form my opinion.

However, there is a huge difference between living on the Southside and being and actual Southsider. Midge is from Corpus. And he smokes. ATrain is from the valley and is a boxer. I give the win to ATrain but only becaue Midge will need oxygen or a smoke break before round 3.

TheZackAttack!
10-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I SMELL A DANCEOFF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIjuOLTf6x4

peewee's lovechild
Korn does suck, at least what I heard of them a few years back. I haven't had to hear anything new since to form my opinion.

However, there is a huge difference between living on the Southside and being and actual Southsider. Midge is from Corpus. And he smokes. ATrain is from the valley and is a boxer. I give the win to ATrain but only becaue Midge will need oxygen or a smoke break before round 3.

There's no reason to listen to any of Korn's new shit. Becuase . . . well, it's shit.

Anyway, I agree with your assessment on Midge. However, as far as ATRAIN goes, he's from San Benito. That city is nothing but pussies. The have a painting of Freddy fucking Fender on their water tower, for fucks sake!!

They're both pussies. But, the smoking thing just might hurt Midge . . . unless there's a chair nearby. Like I said, The Midge is a dirty fighter.

LuvBones

However, there is a huge difference between living on the Southside and being and actual Southsider. Midge is from Corpus. And he smokes. ATrain is from the valley and is a boxer. I give the win to ATrain but only becaue Midge will need oxygen or a smoke break before round 3.In that case... gotta go with ATRAIN. http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smiafro.gif

jman3000
10-29-2007, 01:37 PM
i liked this thread better when it was about how bad korn sucks.

Buddy Christ
10-29-2007, 01:40 PM
We should love our fellow brothers and all be buddies!! If I had to pick however there is no way I would pick Midge and his smoking habits. The poll should read who is going to see me first, Midge with his smoking or Atrain taking too many shots to the head.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:44 PM
There's no reason to listen to any of Korn's new shit. Becuase . . . well, it's shit.

Anyway, I agree with your assessment on Midge. However, as far as ATRAIN goes, he's from San Benito. That city is nothing but pussies. The have a painting of Freddy fucking Fender on their water tower, for fucks sake!!

They're both pussies. But, the smoking thing just might hurt Midge . . . unless there's a chair nearby. Like I said, The Midge is a dirty fighter.

Havent you heard how bad San Benito is? All over the valley they say San Benito is nothing but gangsters. I however am not a gangster and I think the San Benito comments are funny. The Freddy Fender thing is yeah pretty embarrassing and I hate you for reminding me about it.

jman3000
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
is san benito spanish for eagle pass?

or was it brownsville?

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:48 PM
Havent you heard how bad San Benito is? All over the valley they say San Benito is nothing but gangsters. I however am not a gangster and I think the San Benito comments are funny. The Freddy Fender thing is yeah pretty embarrassing and I hate you for reminding me about it.

You can keep your "gangsta"-wanna-be Mexicans.

In Brownsville, we have to deal with two competing drug cartels. Like I said, San Benito is full of Freddy Fender loving fudge packers.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:52 PM
You can keep your "gangsta"-wanna-be Mexicans.

In Brownsville, we have to deal with two competing drug cartels. Like I said, San Benito is full of Freddy Fender loving fudge packers.

LOL hey I didnt say it was bad, but for some reason the rest of the valley seems to think it is. Yeah I agree brownsville is worse.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:53 PM
LOL hey I didnt say it was bad, but for some reason the rest of the valley seems to think it is. Yeah I agree brownsville is worse.

The rest of the Valley thinks that because San Benito is the asshole of the Valley. Nothing but shit comes out of there.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:55 PM
The rest of the Valley thinks that because San Benito is the asshole of the Valley. Nothing but shit comes out of there.

LOL I think brownsville has us beat on that vote. You guys are the asshole of the US.

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 01:56 PM
You mean the Valley has an asshole? I thought the whole thing was one gigantic asshole. Kinda how El Paso is the armpit of Texas.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 01:57 PM
You mean the Valley has an asshole? I thought the whole thing was one gigantic asshole. Kinda how El Paso is the armpit of Texas.

Good point!!

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:58 PM
LOL I think brownsville has us beat on that vote. You guys are the asshole of the US.

This comming from the guy who lived in a town that has Freddy fucking "Mexican Santa Claus" Fender on their only water tower.

Yea, you think that if it makes you feel better.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 01:58 PM

Well, yea . . . but San Benito is the asshole's asshole.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Well, yea . . . but San Benito is the asshole's asshole.

LOL I know it sucks thats why I dont live there anymore. Talk about it all you want, it wont hurt my feelings at all. Ill join in on the bashing as well. You know Freddy Fender asked my aunt out back in the day before he got "famous". He could have been tio freddy hahahaha.

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
WATER TOWER SMACK!?!

:lmao :lmao

Must be a Valley thing.

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 02:05 PM
I've been a non smoker for 2 weeks now. This might up my chances of actually being able to move around for 4 minutes without getting winded.

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 02:05 PM
Nevermind. I got winded typing that out.

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm from Bishop Texas motherfuckers. Our water tower owns all other water towers!!

CuckingFunt
10-29-2007, 02:10 PM
korn blows monkey chode.

Korn sucks donkey dick.

Simultaneously.

FreeMad Dan
10-29-2007, 02:22 PM
i think atrain could take midge. we hung out downtown once and some guy bumped into him and called him a pussy. atrain grabbed his arm and threw him into a brick wall, knocked out one of the poor guys teeth. atrain just looked down at him and smirked and walked off. freaked me the fuck out.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 02:25 PM
i think atrain could take midge. we hung out downtown once and some guy bumped into him and called him a pussy. atrain grabbed his arm and threw him into a brick wall, knocked out one of the poor guys teeth. atrain just looked down at him and smirked and walked off. freaked me the fuck out.

LOL dammit Dan, that story was not supposed to get out. I blame all those shots and the UFC Liddell vs. Couture III fight at Ringers.

florige
10-29-2007, 02:27 PM
LOL dammit Dan, that story was not supposed to get out. I blame all those shots and the UFC Liddell vs. Couture III fight at Ringers.

That really happened??

Melmart1
10-29-2007, 02:29 PM
How much did he pay you to say that and make him look tough?

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
That really happened??

LOL considering your a cop I dont think I should admit to it :). Plus his tooth might not have really fallen out. I was sooo drunk that night too, so its a blur.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 02:32 PM
How much did he pay you to say that and make him look tough?

Not one of my finer moments, so I wouldn't openly admit it.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 02:39 PM
LOL I know it sucks thats why I dont live there anymore. Talk about it all you want, it wont hurt my feelings at all. Ill join in on the bashing as well. You know Freddy Fender asked my aunt out back in the day before he got "famous". He could have been tio freddy hahahaha.

Joe Lopez, from super Tejano group "Mazz", dated my aunt when they were younger.

He's in jail now for banging his underage niece.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 02:41 PM

I once saw Midge knock a tooth out of an old whore's mouth with his cock.

He smirked when he did it, I feared for my life.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 02:42 PM
LOL considering your a cop I dont think I should admit to it.

Yea, because a cop in Baltimore has jurisdiction in Austin.

I would be scared too.

florige
10-29-2007, 02:46 PM

I would be scared too.

lol, now FBI maybe. God-willing in a few years. C'mon A stop being modest. You knocked a dude out. I just know now not to get on your bad-side without my issue... :lol

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 02:47 PM

I would be scared too.

hey cops have connections in other cities, you never know and look maybe FBI.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 02:52 PM
lol, now FBI maybe. God-willing in a few years. C'mon A stop being modest. You knocked a dude out. I just know now not to get on your bad-side without my issue... :lol

ATRAINS "bad side" consists of not using a napkin while he eats.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 02:53 PM
hey cops have connections in other cities, you never know and look maybe FBI.

FBI??

Yea, because they scour the internets to see whose knocking whose teeth out. Osama Bin Laden and cartel drug lords have nothing on dillusional Mexicans who think they have a Mike Tyson power punch.

ATRAIN
10-29-2007, 03:04 PM
ATRAINS "bad side" consists of not using a napkin while he eats.

LOL if you say man.

MoSpur
10-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Seems more like PeeWee is the one with the problem with Atrain.

florige
10-29-2007, 03:29 PM

They are just messing around. (I think)

midgetonadonkey
10-29-2007, 03:30 PM
I don't even have a problem with atrain/ashbeeigh. He has a problem with me. He can't seem to take my constant ball busting.

peewee's lovechild
10-29-2007, 03:52 PM

You want a piece of me, you whore???

ORION
10-29-2007, 05:01 PM
They should indian leg wrestle with 2 hot chicks sitting on their faces

ShoogarBear
10-29-2007, 09:14 PM
I SMELL A DANCEOFF!:rollin

ShoogarBear
10-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Before I vote I need to know ATRAIN's ethnic makeup.