PDA

View Full Version : Blazers coming to spoil the party

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 08:31 PM
Spurs are in for a treat. the trail blazers have vastly improved and are going to be the suprise of the nba. And i believe the spurs will loose tuesday and the much more younger talented team the Blazers will come away with the win. :king

exstatic
10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
The only surprise Portland might hold for the NBA is if they win 30 games. You do know Oden's out for the year, right?

timvp
10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
You must have missed the news about Oden having loose cartilage in his knee.

Mister Sinister
10-29-2007, 08:36 PM
You're doing it wrong...

Mr. Body
10-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Don't forget Josh McRoberts! Greg Oden was a red herring.

ThomasGranger
10-29-2007, 08:37 PM
Is that you, TlongII?

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 08:38 PM
With Broy and aldridge and an emerging webster the blazers have a trio that nba teams need to be succesful.

thispego
10-29-2007, 08:39 PM
goddamn finally some fans from other teams are here to talk their shit. mavs/suns/and to a lesser degree rox fans have been getting repetetive in their shit talking.

but hey, here's to a good game tomorrow and noone going home a looser! :tu

ChumpDumper
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Did you guys pick up Beno?

Big P
Its crazy about that "trio" thing...the Spurs also have a trio in TD, TP & Manu in case you hadn't heard.

Kori Ellis
jaytribuno
Believe.

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs

thispego
10-29-2007, 08:43 PM
freudian slip?

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 08:45 PM
I know and the spurs are a good team with the trio. Thats what it takes in the west. Rockets cant do it with there two (TMAC and Yao) therefore they loose in the first round. It takes three.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2007, 09:18 PM
frye is still a scrub

smrattler
10-29-2007, 09:24 PM
I hope they put up a nice fight, I love a good game to start the season.

We have a b2b too, need to get into this quickly.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2007, 09:27 PM
spurs to win by 10+

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Frye is a scrub. The only reason he is going to get minutes is cuz oden got hurt. But still he is going to have to play back up center because outlaw is the back up 4.

BeerIsGood!
10-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Even with a healthy Oden the Blazers lose by 7+

Without him it'll be a double digit beating and may be Mahinmi-Washington leading the garbage time charge in the 4th.

For the last time I wish people would stop talking about LaMarcus Aldridge like he's some sort of stud. He's the anti-clutch, the good player who can't raise his game to another level. He fucked us at Texas with his weak ass play in the NCAA's and he'll never be a clutch guy for the Blazers. You don't have a big 3 or even 2, you have a 1 in Roy, although compared to TP/Manu he'd be more like a 1/2.

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Roy's clutch at least and seems to play his best in tight close games down the stretch. Manu is a good player but i hate him so much. he is probably the most hated spur.

703 Spurz
10-29-2007, 10:07 PM
I know and the spurs are a good team with the trio. Thats what it takes in the west. Rockets cant do it with there two (TMAC and Yao) therefore they loose in the first round. It takes three.

Ah yes we are only just a good team. Sure :lol

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah the spurs are a good team like I said earlier. ???

sprrs
10-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Roy's clutch at least and seems to play his best in tight close games down the stretch. Manu is a good player but i hate him so much. he is probably the most hated spur.

Except that Horry and Bowen are probably hated much more than Manu.

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 10:32 PM
I know Roy didnt like how Bowen clawed him up after they played each other. Ive heard from many NBA players that Bowen tends to scratch them up.

Obstructed_View
10-30-2007, 02:29 AM
You must have missed the news about Oden having loose cartilage in his knee.
Don't you mean "lose" cartilage?

Obstructed_View
10-30-2007, 02:30 AM
I know Roy didnt like how Bowen clawed him up after they played each other. Ive heard from many NBA players that Bowen tends to scratch them up.
The above post is funny on many levels. :lol

Johnny RIngo
10-30-2007, 04:28 AM
goddamn finally some fans from other teams are here to talk their shit. mavs/suns/and to a lesser degree rox fans have been getting repetetive in their shit talking.

A lot of these fans are usually trolls hiding behind another team's name.

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-30-2007, 05:32 AM
For the last time I wish people would stop talking about LaMarcus Aldridge like he's some sort of stud. He's the anti-clutch, the good player who can't raise his game to another level. He fucked us at Texas with his weak ass play in the NCAA's and he'll never be a clutch guy for the Blazers.

Guy has one bad game in the great eight vs LSU and your going to write off his whole career ???

I guess 2 nights earlier in the sweet 16 when he carried them to a win with 26-13 peformance that it didn't matter ??

How much better would he have looked playing alongside a true PG like DJ Augustin instead of Derrick Gibson who thought that he was the star of the team ???

He is extremely athletic, runs like a gazelle, has range to 18 feet, a great jump hook, and is unselfish to boot. What's not to like ??

It is gonna be scary when and hopefully if L.A and Oden are healthy and patroling the paint for the Blazers. He is the perfect compliment for Oden and along with Roy they have the foundation of a championship caliber team. If they upgrade their PG play look out....

But for tonite I doubt they win and if they do does it matter. Not really.

BeerIsGood!
10-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Guy has one bad game in the great eight vs LSU and your going to write off his whole career ???

I guess 2 nights earlier in the sweet 16 when he carried them to a win with 26-13 peformance that it didn't matter ??

How much better would he have looked playing alongside a true PG like DJ Augustin instead of Derrick Gibson who thought that he was the star of the team ???

He is extremely athletic, runs like a gazelle, has range to 18 feet, a great jump hook, and is unselfish to boot. What's not to like ??

It is gonna be scary when and hopefully if L.A and Oden are healthy and patroling the paint for the Blazers. He is the perfect compliment for Oden and along with Roy they have the foundation of a championship caliber team. If they upgrade their PG play look out....

But for tonite I doubt they win and if they do does it matter. Not really.

I went to UT and knew the kid from his days in the metroplex. I like the kid, but he's the prototypical talent with a lack of gumption. He could grow to become a clutch player who can take a team to great places, but that's probably the hardest thing for a kid to do. I didn't just watch the LSU game, I've seen him play and develop for years, and I just don't see it in him. He'll be a good complimentary piece for the NBA, but with Oden's knees going to shit before he even sets foot on the court I don't like the Blazers' chances of going far with that front line. If Aldridge leaves and gets paired with a great cast of players in a great team atmosphere he could be really good, but I don't think he'll ever live up to the high first round expectations.

mystargtr34
10-30-2007, 08:19 AM
You're doing it wrong...

:lol Hes a rook, TlongII is a 10 year vet