PDA

View Full Version : Who hates Manu Ginobli and the spurs?

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
Who hates the spurs?

Mister Sinister
10-29-2007, 09:47 PM
Fail thread is faaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

Amarelooms
10-29-2007, 09:56 PM
Hate is a strong word...how can i hate someone i dont know? Manu actually seems ok...

Walter Craparita
10-29-2007, 09:56 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb35/Firetnk/8cbd5496f5e65469a980f17edd577c07.jpg

jaytribuno
10-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Yeah HATE is a bad word for it. More like dislike them on the court.

dirk4mvp
10-29-2007, 10:01 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb35/Firetnk/8cbd5496f5e65469a980f17edd577c07.jpg

:lmao

703 Spurz
10-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Who hates the spurs?

I loooove me some SPAM baby :hungry:

Hook Dem
10-30-2007, 08:49 AM
who is this jaytribuno????

jmard5
10-30-2007, 09:30 AM
You're asking this in a Spurs forum?

Kriz-Maxima
10-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Sad, really sad.

Thunder Dan
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't hate the Spurs but I do dislike Manu because he never closes his mouth, it annoys me, but I wouldn't say I hate him

td4mvp21
10-30-2007, 08:42 PM
Where is the "jealous bitches" option?

HeatChamps
10-30-2007, 09:13 PM
Yeah they suck ass. Heat are the Champs when healthy.

mavsfan1000
10-30-2007, 10:53 PM
You are a tool. Heat are done. :lol

DannyB
10-31-2007, 02:09 AM
Spurs are a team of three all-stars and a bunch of below mediocre bums. I hate the Spurs. They are not even close to being the best team. They win because they're like that group of old guys you used to play against at the YMCA when you were a kid. You're better and younger and faster, but they know all the cheap tricks. They always beat you because they cheat.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-31-2007, 04:57 AM
Spurs are a team of three all-stars and a bunch of below mediocre bums. I hate the Spurs. They are not even close to being the best team. They win because they're like that group of old guys you used to play against at the YMCA when you were a kid. You're better and younger and faster, but they know all the cheap tricks. They always beat you because they cheat.well if it isn't the 9 year old school girl again... you know you'd get along with my little niece. She's a whining little brat too

word
10-31-2007, 05:34 AM
I've forgiven him for his crazy 2006 foul. It took some time, but I finally did. So the answer from me is no, I don't hate him. That didn't make me hate him anyway, just very shocked and angry. He's bailed us out enough times to make up for it but a threepeat would have been nice.

JustSpurs
10-31-2007, 08:21 AM
Spurs are a team of three all-stars and a bunch of below mediocre bums. I hate the Spurs. They are not even close to being the best team. They win because they're like that group of old guys you used to play against at the YMCA when you were a kid. You're better and younger and faster, but they know all the cheap tricks. They always beat you because they cheat.

Poor Danny BonnaDouche!

cornbread
10-31-2007, 08:48 AM
:cry

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 09:04 AM

In theory, I don't like to feed a troll, but this analogy demands a reply.

That is total crap. I've been in that situation before, and the "old cheaters" do not win. There are no refs, so we young guys start knocking them down and throwing knees and elbows back. I've never had that happen to me, and I have never seen a pickup game in which the "old cheaters" actually won. I've seen some of those games get nasty, but the analogy doesn't work.

If dirty tricks and gamesmanship could win a title, the Larry Brown Pacers would have won every year...

Hook Dem
10-31-2007, 09:33 AM
In theory, I don't like to feed a troll, but this analogy demands a reply.

That is total crap. I've been in that situation before, and the "old cheaters" do not win. There are no refs, so we young guys start knocking them down and throwing knees and elbows back. I've never had that happen to me, and I have never seen a pickup game in which the "old cheaters" actually won. I've seen some of those games get nasty, but the analogy doesn't work.

If dirty tricks and gamesmanship could win a title, the Larry Brown Pacers would have won every year...
Word!

703 Spurz
10-31-2007, 11:25 AM

One championship and you're God's greatest gift to the NBA?

703 Spurz
10-31-2007, 11:26 AM

Shit even if they weren't the best team I'd still take the 4 championships. You can have your ratings championship and your regular season championship. Leave the real title to the men :king

mavs>spurs2
10-31-2007, 11:28 AM

I never lose to old guys at the Y

Mr.Bottomtooth
10-31-2007, 11:30 AM
:lmao Look at the poll now.

Extra Stout
10-31-2007, 11:50 AM
The old guys beat you because they know deep down that you're a gutless pussy who shies away from contact, and that they can intimidate you and throw you off your game.

It makes sense, then, that you're a Suns fan.

Hemotivo
10-31-2007, 12:42 PM
:lmao Look at the poll now.
:lol

Not me 567482 100.00%

DannyB
10-31-2007, 03:54 PM
The old guys beat you because they know deep down that you're a gutless pussy who shies away from contact, and that they can intimidate you and throw you off your game.

It makes sense, then, that you're a Suns fan.

Do you even know the rules of the game, or do you just assume that because the Spurs play dirty its the correct way? I'm a pussy because I think the game should be played by the rules? I'm a pussy because I think basketball should be basketball instead of football?

You're stone dumb if you think the way the Spurs play defense is totally kosher and within the rules. The Official NBA Rule Book describes personal fouls as:

"a. A player shall not hold, push, charge into, impede the progress of an opponent by extending a hand, forearm, leg or knee or by bending the body into a position that is not normal. Contact that results in the re-routing of an opponent is a foul which must be called immediately."

"b> Contact initiated by the defensive player guarding a player with the ball is not legal. This contact includes, but is not limited to, forearm, hands, or body check."

So does the above definition of personal fouls pretty much describe the entire Spurs defensive repetoire, or what? I've watched Bruce Bowen tick right down this list of fouls within 30 seconds of tip-off. Go watch football if you like full contact man-on-man love so much. :nope

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 04:03 PM
Do you even know the rules of the game, or do you just assume that because the Spurs play dirty its the correct way? I'm a pussy because I think the game should be played by the rules? I'm a pussy because I think basketball should be basketball instead of football?

You're stone dumb if you think the way the Spurs play defense is totally kosher and within the rules. The Official NBA Rule Book describes personal fouls as:

"a. A player shall not hold, push, charge into, impede the progress of an opponent by extending a hand, forearm, leg or knee or by bending the body into a position that is not normal. Contact that results in the re-routing of an opponent is a foul which must be called immediately."

"b> Contact initiated by the defensive player guarding a player with the ball is not legal. This contact includes, but is not limited to, forearm, hands, or body check."

So does the above definition of personal fouls pretty much describe the entire Spurs defensive repetoire, or what? I've watched Bruce Bowen tick right down this list of fouls within 30 seconds of tip-off. Go watch football if you like full contact man-on-man love so much. :nope

Are you stupid or merely ignorant?

DannyB
10-31-2007, 04:08 PM
Are you stupid or merely ignorant?

Great response. You sure gave me a lot to think about. :nope :nope

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 04:16 PM
Great response. You sure gave me a lot to think about. :nope :nope

If you are ignorant, I may invest the time in responding. If you are stupid, why waste my time?

DannyB
10-31-2007, 04:33 PM
If you are ignorant, I may invest the time in responding. If you are stupid, why waste my time?

Save it. You obviously have no response.

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 04:47 PM

You are obviously stupid, since you do not understand the distinction between normative and proscriptive ethics.

For example, fouling is not "cheating," because the rules of the game enable fouls to be ajudicated within said game. In other words, the mere fact that fouls are defined and penalties assessed by the rules transforms these into normative ethics, not proscriptive ethics.

Again, I will make it even more basic for your feeble understanding. The fact that the rules deal with fouls indicates that fouling is not strictly forbidden (proscribed). The rules are normative (descriptive of actual in-game events).

For the last time, are you stupid, or merely ignorant?

Strike
10-31-2007, 04:55 PM

Hmmm, I'm experiencing deja vu. Wierd. Wait, I know why.......

BECAUSE THIS IS THE SAME WEAK ASS TAKE READ IN ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD!!!

You could possibly be the biggest douche ever to post here.

DannyB
10-31-2007, 05:07 PM
You, my friend, are obviously quite stupid yourself, since you don't even know the difference between stupidity and ignorance. I dare say that if someone doesn't know the difference between "normative" and "proscriptive" ethics, that would be ignorance rather than stupidity as you said, since those are categories that somebody would only learn in an Ethics class or something. As it happens, I am familiar with ethics; but hey, nice try attempting to sound super-duper smart in your response.

In answer to your example, I've obviously failed to make it clear to you that I said the Spurs are BOTH cheaters and they foul. Fouls can be adjudicated within the game, as you said, but only when the refs can actually spot it. But the Spurs attempt to commit more fouls on any given possession than the officials can see or call. And they have mastered all of the stealth cheats, too. Hip-swivels, holding, moving screens, grabbing the jersey, hitting a guy when the refs turns his head, kicking an opponents ankles, sliding feet under shooters, grabbing a guy's arm and pulling him down on top of you to get a call (my favorite of Duncan's tricks), etc.

So I guess if you're gonna go lawyer and professor on me, and try to pin me down as an idiot because you don't like my use of the word "cheat", then go enjoy yourself.

Hook Dem
10-31-2007, 06:30 PM
You, my friend, are obviously quite stupid yourself, since you don't even know the difference between stupidity and ignorance. I dare say that if someone doesn't know the difference between "normative" and "proscriptive" ethics, that would be ignorance rather than stupidity as you said, since those are categories that somebody would only learn in an Ethics class or something. As it happens, I am familiar with ethics; but hey, nice try attempting to sound super-duper smart in your response.

In answer to your example, I've obviously failed to make it clear to you that I said the Spurs are BOTH cheaters and they foul. Fouls can be adjudicated within the game, as you said, but only when the refs can actually spot it. But the Spurs attempt to commit more fouls on any given possession than the officials can see or call. And they have mastered all of the stealth cheats, too. Hip-swivels, holding, moving screens, grabbing the jersey, hitting a guy when the refs turns his head, kicking an opponents ankles, sliding feet under shooters, grabbing a guy's arm and pulling him down on top of you to get a call (my favorite of Duncan's tricks), etc.

So I guess if you're gonna go lawyer and professor on me, and try to pin me down as an idiot because you don't like my use of the word "cheat", then go enjoy yourself.
World's largest crybaby douche! :nope

DannyB
10-31-2007, 06:34 PM
World's largest crybaby douche! :nope

Wow, I guess I stand corrected, huh? You really told me off. And it was so witty, too.

sprrs
10-31-2007, 06:40 PM

I'm seconding the "Jealous bitches" option.

Walter Craparita
10-31-2007, 06:47 PM

Life's not fair man. Just wait till we introduce the horse collar into the game.

GAME OVER.

tlongII
10-31-2007, 07:49 PM
The Spurs are evil.

Strike
10-31-2007, 08:15 PM
The Spurs are evil.

Your bitterness is endearing.

Reggie Miller
11-01-2007, 08:31 AM
If a person doesn't know certain technical language, that is ignorance.

If a person doesn't grasp intuitively the difference between fouling and cheating, that is stupidity.

Fouling is an activity addressed and penalized within the game context. Cheating is an activity that is considered apart from the game context.

Hook Dem
11-01-2007, 09:31 AM

If a person doesn't grasp intuitively the difference between fouling and cheating, that is stupidity.

Fouling is an activity addressed and penalized within the game context. Cheating is an activity that is considered apart from the game context.
You've got it right but you may never convince that douche! :lol

703 Spurz
11-01-2007, 09:40 AM

:blah :blah :blah

I'm sure that if the Spurs were as dirty as you're saying that the NBA wouldn't allow them to continuing playing that way. I mean fuck, up until last year they were always considered soft and were the "good guys".

:blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

sa_butta
11-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Anyone who gets owned by them.

Soul_Patch
11-01-2007, 11:18 AM
Lol @ a new season of gaping vagina err phoenix suns fans....

methionine
11-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Sun's fans crying over the Spurs physical play is quite hilarious. I would love to see the reaction if they met up with the 'bad boy' Pistons. They would be crying foul and cheaters before the first whistle. :depressed :depressed

It is not the Spur's fault the Suns are one dimensional. The reason the Spurs are so good is because they can play any style, or they can force their style on their opponent. AND they don't let themselves play the victim!!

DannyB
11-01-2007, 11:35 AM

You know, you've really oversimplified the issue to seem clear cut, but it's really a bit more complicated than you seem want to believe. But rather than argue about what constitutes cheating or fouling, let me ask you one question:

In your opinion, if a defensive player flops to draw a foul, and they do call a foul on the offensive player, did the defensive player cheat? Or did the offensive player really foul, just because they called it a foul? Or should the defensive player be called for a foul (a rule change that many people in the league are pushing for)? See, its not so simple ... unless you're a simple-minded Spurs fan, I guess.

dknights411
11-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey DannyB, It's a new fucking season. GET OVER IT!!!

DarkReign
11-01-2007, 11:47 AM

:lmao :lmao

Youre an idiot.

I dont like Manu as a player on the opposing team. To me, he travels every time he touches the ball, but he seems like a cool dude IRL.

DannyB
11-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Hey DannyB, It's a new fucking season. GET OVER IT!!!

Go suck a porcupine. I'm not going to get over it, cause it ain't even close to being over. Not until the Suns exact their just revenge on those thieves and shitbags called the Spurs.

bdictjames
11-01-2007, 11:52 AM
LOL apparently the votes who were against Manu didn't count. Good ol' Kori.

And Heat suck. We know that. The Cavs are the Heat of today, watch them being swept in the first round.

BeerIsGood!
11-01-2007, 12:03 PM
I can see why he gets his ass handed to him at the Y. He's a bitch who's afraid of contact. Just like Steve Nash. You and your team are a perfect fit.

DannyB
11-01-2007, 12:05 PM
Prick

Findog
11-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Go suck a porcupine. I'm not going to get over it, cause it ain't even close to being over. Not until the Suns exact their just revenge on those thieves and shitbags called the Spurs.

da_suns_fan has a new sockpuppet.

Reggie Miller
11-01-2007, 12:44 PM
I'll make this really simple for you, becuase it is this simple.

Fouls are the result of a subjective and political process. Naismith did not come down from Mt. Sinai with some pure, nouminal form of basketball carved on stone tablets. This is a case of when a tree falls and no one hears it, then it didn't make a sound. If you are fouled and no one calls it, then you weren't fouled. It's a deeply flawed, very human process, but that's what it is.

My feelings about the Spurs, whether good, bad, projected by you, or real, have nothing to do with the issue.

EDIT: I would also add that if someone can't accept that at the end of the day, then they probably need to take a break from sports for a while. Ultimately, it's a game. It doesn't have much to do with balancing the scales of justice, etc.

Findog
11-01-2007, 12:49 PM
^ great take Reggie. LMAO at the idea that the League is propping up the Spurs. David Stern would cream his jeans to get the Suns into the Finals.

DannyB
11-01-2007, 12:57 PM
I'll make this really simple for you, becuase it is this simple.

Fouls are the result of a subjective and political process. Naismith did not come down from Mt. Sinai with some pure, nouminal form of basketball carved on stone tablets. This is a case of when a tree falls and no one hears it, then it didn't make a sound. If you are fouled and no one calls it, then you weren't fouled. It's a deeply flawed, very human process, but that's what it is.

Well, deeply flawed, subjective, political, and human process may be what it is right now; but that's not the way it should be, at least according to the rule book. And that's pretty much the point I was trying to make to you with my earlier response. It's not cut-and-dried, black-and-white. Yet you want to act like it is when it benefits your Spurs by giving them the Championship, then you want to have it subjective when it also benefits your Spurs.

The problem is that the refs don't call the games according to the rule book, but needlessly make everything into a judgment call. That's what irritates me. The Spurs benefit from the subjective whims (I call it incompetence) of the refs more than any other team.

mardigan
11-01-2007, 01:01 PM
Stay on the bench and quit crying like such a puss

Reggie Miller
11-01-2007, 01:26 PM
Well, deeply flawed, subjective, political, and human process may be what it is right now; but that's not the way it should be, at least according to the rule book. And that's pretty much the point I was trying to make to you with my earlier response. It's not cut-and-dried, black-and-white. Yet you want to act like it is when it benefits your Spurs by giving them the Championship, then you want to have it subjective when it also benefits your Spurs.

The problem is that the refs don't call the games according to the rule book, but needlessly make everything into a judgment call. That's what irritates me. The Spurs benefit from the subjective whims (I call it incompetence) of the refs more than any other team.

Whether the Spurs received the benefit of bad officiating is irrelevant. I'm not primarily a Spurs fan, and I can name many instances where the officials really hosed them in critical playoff games. That's not the issue. That's confusing the effects for the cause.

I really don't think you understand what I'm saying at all, and I'm not trying to be an ass (this time). There isn't, never was, and never will be such a thing as "pure basketball."

Ignoring for the moment that it is inevitable that the real never fully actualizes the ideal (see: all religions), the fact there is considerable debate over what this miraculous "pure basketball" would look like should tell you there is a problem. My idea of "pure basketball" may (and in fact does) involve fouling as a strategy. Apparently, your idea does not. Bluntly, no one cares either way, and the only opinion that matters is the one belonging to the head official.

Officiating is a form of jurisprudence. It is based on tradition as much as the written rules of the game. This is beyond debate, even with guys like Strom long gone. The system works if enough people trust the subjective judgments of the officials. In this way, sports mirror society at large.

In essence, the official elevates his or her subjective judgment to an absolute. Something is either completely ignored, a warning, a foul, a flagrant foul, etc. In the end, the effect is black and white. There is no category for "morally a foul, but not called, deduct one style point." Many Suns' fans and Free Darko types seem to come from some sort of bizzaro universe where the fact that the ESPN Fastbreak crew thought something wasn't fair actually means shit. It doesn't.

Extra Stout
11-02-2007, 12:40 AM

Basketball is a contact sport. Get up off the floor and shoot your free throws, you whining soft pussy.

Do you wear a skirt when you play, or diapers?

Extra Stout
11-02-2007, 12:43 AM
How are they going to do that exactly? Is the plan to cry so much that the Spurs slip on the floor wet from all the tears? Is it to be so pathetic in their incessant whining that the Spurs get hernias from laughing too hard?

spurspf
11-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Whether the Spurs received the benefit of bad officiating is irrelevant. I'm not primarily a Spurs fan, and I can name many instances where the officials really hosed them in critical playoff games. That's not the issue. That's confusing the effects for the cause.

I really don't think you understand what I'm saying at all, and I'm not trying to be an ass (this time). There isn't, never was, and never will be such a thing as "pure basketball."

Ignoring for the moment that it is inevitable that the real never fully actualizes the ideal (see: all religions), the fact there is considerable debate over what this miraculous "pure basketball" would look like should tell you there is a problem. My idea of "pure basketball" may (and in fact does) involve fouling as a strategy. Apparently, your idea does not. Bluntly, no one cares either way, and the only opinion that matters is the one belonging to the head official.

Officiating is a form of jurisprudence. It is based on tradition as much as the written rules of the game. This is beyond debate, even with guys like Strom long gone. The system works if enough people trust the subjective judgments of the officials. In this way, sports mirror society at large.

In essence, the official elevates his or her subjective judgment to an absolute. Something is either completely ignored, a warning, a foul, a flagrant foul, etc. In the end, the effect is black and white. There is no category for "morally a foul, but not called, deduct one style point." Many Suns' fans and Free Darko types seem to come from some sort of bizzaro universe where the fact that the ESPN Fastbreak crew thought something wasn't fair actually means shit. It doesn't.

Or Plato's simile of the cave.

Mister Sinister
11-02-2007, 07:18 AM
Can we wordfilter Phoenix into "A huge gaping vagina the size of a hallway?"

DannyB
11-02-2007, 11:33 AM
How are they going to do that exactly? Is the plan to cry so much that the Spurs slip on the floor wet from all the tears? Is it to be so pathetic in their incessant whining that the Spurs get hernias from laughing too hard?

Oh, so you've dreamed up some kind of fantasy world where the Spurs just automatically win it again this year? You talk like the Spurs were so freakin dominant against the Suns last year, when in fact that was a hard-fought series. You dimwit Spurs fans have forgotten how hard the Spurs had to play, hack, foul, cheapshot, and cheat in order to beat the Suns last year. Hell, before those BS suspensions, that series was 2-2. So stop acting like a smug ass about it.

mardigan
11-02-2007, 11:34 AM
Oh, so you've dreamed up some kind of fantasy world where the Spurs just automatically win it again this year? You talk like the Spurs were so freakin dominant against the Suns last year, when in fact that was a hard-fought series. You dimwit Spurs fans have forgotten how hard the Spurs had to play, hack, foul, cheapshot, and cheat in order to beat the Suns last year. Hell, before those BS suspensions, that series was 2-2. So stop acting like a smug ass about it.
Stay on the bench cunt
Your vagina must still be pretty sore from the raping last year huh?

DannyB
11-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Stay on the bench cunt
Your vagina must still be pretty sore from the raping last year huh?

At least you admit it WAS a raping, rather than a legitimate victory. No go screw yourself.

da_suns_fan__
11-02-2007, 11:52 AM

:toast

Nice post.

mardigan
11-02-2007, 11:53 AM
At least you admit it WAS a raping, rather than a legitimate victory. No go screw yourself.
Yea, the Suns got raped, they are a shitty team.
Now, go fuck your Steve nash blowup doll

DannyB
11-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Yea, the Suns got raped, they are a shitty team.
Now, go fuck your Steve nash blowup doll

You're an infant.

mardigan
11-02-2007, 11:58 AM
You're an infant.
And you're a whiny baby. You should probably get off the breast feeding already, its going to give you an overbight, then you'll never be able to give Steve Nash that blowjob you dream about.

O-Factor
11-02-2007, 11:59 AM
You're an infant.

You are a little sun troll bitch.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 12:13 PM
You are a little sun troll bitch.

Well, since we're doing introductions: you're a little Spurs fan bitch. :nope

O-Factor
11-02-2007, 12:30 PM
Well, since we're doing introductions: you're a little Spurs fan bitch. :nope

No, Im simply a winner, 4 times over. A fan of a team who has owned your gimmick basketball team. Expect the same result as last year fag.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 12:32 PM
No, Im simply a winner, 4 times over. A fan of a team who has owned your gimmick basketball team. Expect the same result as last year fag.

4 time winner? You're a full time dumbass, cause you haven't won a damn thing. Your team has, but that doesn't make you a winner, or I should say it doesn't make you less of a jackoff loser.

O-Factor
11-02-2007, 12:41 PM
4 time winner? You're a full time dumbass, cause you haven't won a damn thing. Your team has, but that doesn't make you a winner, or I should say it doesn't make you less of a jackoff loser.

Your jealousy of anything Spurs is pathetic

DannyB
11-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Jealousy? Screw the Spurs. I'd quit watching basketball if the Suns were like the Spurs, even with the championships. I'm not jealous of anything about the Spurs. If the only way to win the championship is to manhandle opponents with a boring bunch of cheapshot artists and hacks, then I don't want the Suns to win one. Screw the Spurs.

stretch
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Jealousy? Screw the Spurs. I'd quit watching basketball if the Suns were like the Spurs, even with the championships.
You're a fucking moron.

O-Factor
11-02-2007, 12:55 PM
Screw the Spurs. I'd quit watching basketball if the Suns were like the Spurs, even with the championships.

WTF??? Dude, smack talk is okay every now and then, but you've lost all basketball credability with that statement. Idiot.

TheZackAttack!
11-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Jealousy? Screw the Spurs. I'd quit watching basketball if the Suns were like the Spurs, even with the championships. I'm not jealous of anything about the Spurs. If the only way to win the championship is to manhandle opponents with a boring bunch of cheapshot artists and hacks, then I don't want the Suns to win one. Screw the Spurs.

as my latin buddies would say.........Pendejo!

Extra Stout
11-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Because nothing shows off the mental toughness requisite for winning championships like bitching, moaning, and playing the victim for six full months.

Extra Stout
11-02-2007, 01:44 PM
I don't want the Suns to win one.
Sometimes you do get what you want.

SRJ
11-02-2007, 01:55 PM
How to commit self-ownage, by Suns fan DannyB:

Reggie Miller
11-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Or Plato's simile of the cave.

Perhaps the ultimate (but not ideal) example! :smokin

Maybe we should try the Hegelian approach next...

Texas_Ranger
11-02-2007, 02:40 PM
:rollin RESULTS!!!

Danny B
11-02-2007, 03:18 PM
…and another thing that I need to get off my chest. I think the game “Tag” should be banned from all schools. Kids at school always cheat and tag my kid too hard and he comes home crying, everyday. He would win if the others didn’t resort to dirty, cheap shots, manhandling, and illegal tagbacks…playing like it’s Prison Rules Tag or something. Do these kids even know the real rules game? Are they really that dumb?

“If the person who is "it" tags another player, and then the player tries to tag the person back, the former "it" player can say "no tag backs".”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tag_(game)

No tagbacks! Is it that difficult to comprehend?

I’m organizing a PTA Meeting/Tupperware Party this Monday night at my place to get this thing going. Be there.

I would rather have Tag played the right way or have no Tag at all. Screw Tag!

Soul_Patch
11-02-2007, 03:22 PM
…and another thing that I need to get off my chest. I think the game “Tag” should be banned from all schools. Kids at school always cheat and tag my kid too hard and he comes home crying, everyday. He would win if the others didn’t resort to dirty, cheap shots, manhandling, and illegal tagbacks…playing like it’s Prison Rules Tag or something. Do these kids even know the real rules game? Are they really that dumb?

“If the person who is "it" tags another player, and then the player tries to tag the person back, the former "it" player can say "no tag backs".”

I’m organizing a PTA Meeting/Tupperware Party this Monday night at my place to get this thing going. Be there.

haha....almost got me.... :smokin

da_suns_fan__
11-02-2007, 03:24 PM

I should have warned the real DannyB about this.

"Don't own them too bad. They'll give up and try to fraudulantly change your argument."

mardigan
11-02-2007, 03:28 PM

"Don't own them too bad. They'll give up and try to fraudulantly change your argument."
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2039203&postcount=151
Ownage

Danny B
11-02-2007, 03:30 PM

Better late than never. Thanks for the heads up though Da. I would rather quit posting than tango with one of those dirty imposters.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Because nothing shows off the mental toughness requisite for winning championships like bitching, moaning, and playing the victim for six full months.

Ain't "playing" the victim, they were the victim, numbnuts.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 05:36 PM
Perhaps the ultimate (but not ideal) example! :smokin

Maybe we should try the Hegelian approach next...

You know, you're really trying too hard to impress everybody by flashing all the philosophy 101 shit. It's like listening to a bad version of Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football. Give it a rest once in a while.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 05:37 PM

WOW! That was really cute that some dickhole decided to impersonate me. How amazingly childish.

monosylab1k
11-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Don't worry, tonight while you're giving each other handjobs and reading last night's Nielsen charts, you can mention something about it.

DannyB
11-02-2007, 05:40 PM

True enough. Nobody has refuted any of my arguments about how the Spurs are thugs and cheapshot artists. So they clone me in order to create a straw-man argument. Last resort of someone who has no argument.

SRJ
11-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Ain't "playing" the victim, they were the victim, numbnuts.

(I know I shouldn't take this bait, but) Could you please explain how the Suns were victimized?