PDA

View Full Version : SpursTalk Poster Of The Year Results

duncan228
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
On behalf of mouse, I have the count for SpursTalk’s posters of the year.
Please forgive me if I spelled anyone’s user name incorrectly.
And if I missed anyone it was an oversight, please forgive me. I went through it as carefully as I could.

There are 169 (I think!) posters listed here.
It's an honor to "know" everyone of you and all the rest not mentioned.
This board is a wonderful place to hang out.
Thanks to mouse for starting the original thread.
The link to the original thread:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78936

Votes in ( ) are not included in count. Other than number of votes, list is in no particular order.

Your Top Ten

31/timvp
30/Solid D
26/Whottt
24/FromWayDowntown
15/ChumpDumper
13/ShoogarBear
11/Obstructed View (plus 2 and a half “mouse” votes)
10/Kori
10/Slomo
10/Bruno

The rest of the honorable mentions.

9/duncan228 (plus 3 and a half “mouse” votes)

7/baseline bum

6/ducks
6/SpursDynasty (minus one)
6/Extra Stout
6/RuffnReadyOzStyle
6/JMarkJohns
6/smeagol
6/exstatic

5/mouse
5/M121
5/mardigan

4/T Park
4/NbaDan
4/Pistons<Spurs
4/ShagiaFrost
4/samikeyp
4/Nikos

3/Beer Is Good
3/Alamo50
3/spurs fan in exile
3/ElliottFan
3/polandprzem
3/lefty
3/picnroll
3/The Sanity Annex
3/cherylsteele
3/Angel Luv
3/RashoFan

The posters with 2 votes.

Spurswoman
pimpo
Rev Hill
Chris Duel
jaffies
Aggie Hoopsfan
Ed Helicopter Jones
miss myzte
sas06
Melmart1
SRJ
Findog
SequSpur
Fillmoe
MaNuMaNiAc
TDMVPDPOY
Mookie2001
E20
elpimpo4cc
xcoriate
Can’t Be Faded
GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
Mavs>Spurs

The posters with one vote.

TMTRIO, little general, conqueso, Jules, spurschick, fast dunk, objective,
stretch, shank, chode regulator, misspego, hater,Cherry (for the gif),
mongax, Blonde4Spurs, sendman, Ron Mexico, Stone Cutter, to21,
LaMarcus Bryant, Jam Stone, monosylab1k, satown, Summers, aaronstampler, usckk, Das Texan, Two Hand Jam, spursrocksocks, degenerate_gambler, Sam, Darkwaters, Mavs_man_41, xrayzebra, SenorSpur, Big Vee, genghisrex, wildbill2u, Steve-O-Matic, ashbeeigh, cornbread, Shelly, 2Blonde, CuckingFunt, bradlohaus, braden0631, oscar dela, SpursWillOwn, king, Johnny Marzetti, Clint Squint, opinionator, Name Dropper, Ghostwriter, mookie, pego, one and only, Holt's Cat, Scooby, Chewbacca, Joe Chalupa, MilkyWay21, ShackO, atxrocker, trueD, Spurs1990, Brodels, thousandth, elpimpo, elpimpo1, elpimpo3cc, JohnnyBlaze47, DisgruntledLionsFan#, ponky, sa210, Oh Gee!, JT, NorCal, midgetonadonkey, Leetonidas, Pixel Pusher, sense, toosmallshoes, ploto, George W Bush, HoopsCzar, TlongII, Kings Fan, PakiDan, mystargtr34, Mr Chug, spurscenter, phyzik, sandman, Craig, Big P, Mark In Austin, Kent_in_Atlanta, spurs=bling, Cry Havoc, sa_kid20, SpursBrazil, Phenomanul, George Gervin's Afro, Walter Craparita, HighLowLobForBig50, Amuseddaysleeper

Spurminator
10-29-2007, 11:26 PM
So close.

mystargtr34
10-29-2007, 11:30 PM
wohoo i got a vote...

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2007, 11:49 PM
Tpark got more votes than me? I'm slipping :depressed

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Tpark got more votes than me? I'm slipping :depressed

SpursDynasty got six.

You're fine.

Kori Ellis
10-29-2007, 11:50 PM
31/timvp
30/Solid D
26/Whottt
24/FromWayDowntown
15/ChumpDumper
13/ShoogarBear
10/Kori
10/Slomo
10/Bruno

Embarrassing. I guess I can retire now.

Aggie Hoopsfan
10-29-2007, 11:56 PM
SpursDynasty got six.

You're fine.

:lol Hmmm, good point. I was actually just laughing at the results in general, can't complain about the top 10 though. Well, I guess I can - picnroll and baseline bum deserve more recognition as well.

exstatic
10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
I thought too many peeps voted for me...until I saw that SpursDynasty got six votes, too. :lol Kind of puts you in your place.

Congrats, LJ. Another year of solid takes.

MaNuMaNiAc
10-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Embarrassing. I guess I can retire now.You think that's bad, I got 2... :depressed 'course I'm not paying 500 bucks to keep the site up... but still, I thought I had made a bigger dent than that :lol

E20
10-30-2007, 12:04 AM
Fuck you all piece of shits.

remingtonbo2001
10-30-2007, 12:08 AM
I didn't even make the list.... :depressed

I guess that makes me about as useless as Beno.

Mavs08
10-30-2007, 12:08 AM
How about letting us still vote up to one hour before the season starts? :tu

mavs>spurs2
10-30-2007, 12:11 AM
How about letting us still vote up to one hour before the season starts? :tu

That's a great idea!

remingtonbo2001
10-30-2007, 12:13 AM
My votes were sent in the mail.....

You didn't get them? Cause I sent them in?

I didn't have internet access at the time...RECOUNT

I'll have my ACLU Lawyers call you.

Whottt.
10-30-2007, 12:14 AM
duncan228 are you an accountant, How did you tally all the votes?

I wanted to vote for that guy that made that cool photoshop of a fake ST website. Remember that poster who made the funny fake topic who was he?

Also who ever made the photoshop Nash topic that was famous around the www should have been in the top 5, the voting ended to quickly we still have over 12 hours!

mouse
10-30-2007, 12:23 AM
I think duncan228 earned a Spur under his name today! This was just one of many awards. This was just based on popularity or friends. We still need Kori to post who had the most posts of the season and who had the largest topic with the most replies of the season. and so on....

MrChug
10-30-2007, 12:26 AM
wohoo i got a vote...

Way to vote for yourself then grandstand...

duncan228
10-30-2007, 12:28 AM

I wanted to vote for that guy that made that cool photoshop of a fake ST website. Remember that poster who made the funny fake topic who was he?

Also who ever made the photoshop Nash topic that was famous around the www should have been in the top 5, the voting ended to quickly we still have over 12 hours!

I tallied them the old fashioned way.
Pencil and hash marks.

The thread starter, who set the rules, said it would end 48 hours before the new season. That was yesterday. So everyone had an extra day to vote! :lol

I counted everything I could even remotely consider a vote. I counted more that 5 votes from several people. (Five was supposed to be the number.)

If anyone wants to bump the thread and vote more I'll keep tabs.
If anyone wants to count themselves to double check what I came up with they're more than welcome to. (Obstructed View, are you out there? :lol )

I offered to help, my offer was accepted.
I didn't make the rules.
I'll play it anyway the board wants to.

Dave McNulla
10-30-2007, 12:29 AM
stupid popularity contest. that's why i didn't win.

remingtonbo2001
10-30-2007, 12:30 AM
What about the post containing about 20 different pages of Dirk's head photoshopped over and over. I don't think there was any page which made me laugh. I think I spent a week laughing.

I'm already laughing thinking about it. Could we please bump that page to the front, just so I can laugh again. That's my favorite post. That should be the only vote that counts.

E20
10-30-2007, 12:30 AM
I thought Duncan228 was a woman.

duncan228
10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
I thought Duncan228 was a woman.

You thought right.

duncan228
10-30-2007, 12:33 AM
I think duncan228 earned a Spur under his name today! This was just one of many awards. This was just based on popularity or friends. We still need Kori to post who had the most posts of the season and who had the largest topic with the most replies of the season. and so on....

Would you clear out your PM box please?
Or send me yet another name I can talk to you under?

HighLowLobForBig-50
10-30-2007, 12:34 AM
very cool, nice surprise on the eve of the season. feels good to get a vote, ha. congrats duncan228 and whottt is right that pic of the future ST was great, prob coolest graphic of offseason......18 hours, i just might make it after all..GO SPURS!!!!!

Cartman
10-30-2007, 12:35 AM
Lets keep voting until Kori locks it! :tu

These are the real heroes of ST!

HighLowLobForBig-50, spursfaninla, Spurs#20, koopa, mavs>spurs, remingtonbo2001, coopdogg3, duncan228, Gooshie, whottt, El_Mago, Solid D, Savannah, vand3537, L.I.T, Darkwaters, foot doctor, black/silver rook, JamStone, beancurd, Loose Cannon, = RTM =, Stargazer, inagra, Spurs 21+20+9=50, D-rob fan, exstatic, circles_eternal, theroc5, TMTTRIO, spursparker9, MannyIsGod, TDMVPDPOY, spursrule32, fatsack, Joe Schmoogins, Thompson, cocoball, ShoogarBear, Athenea, Slydragon, some_user86, Fernando TD21, DoornicK, DynastyBuilder, Dave McNulla, DieMrBond, FromWayDowntown, sa_kid20, mffl89, upTD, David@SLCC, timvp, Phenomanul, Stump, Vingianx, xamila rey, mjnxn, Sp Ginobili 20, GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI, zekes, tophy7, Steve-O-Matic, spurastic, Guinness, Dex, Rynospursfan, Warlord23, bigfish22, MaNuMaNiAc, King, drpill, rAm, meta2007, bigfan, IceColdBrewski, WhyWontNashDIE?, milkyway21, Mr. Body, timmy21_4rings, ace3g, MmP, jdaveah, spursfan09, SequSpur, ss1986v2, freemeat, Big P, wileycoyote, anakha, YamaSama, Aggie Hoopsfan, TMSKILZ, Russ, danger, pawe, softspot, jackiel1219, leemajors, spurs4real, SyZyGy, Spurminator, Mark in Austin, jaffies, edmon, Creation88, sprrs, pku47, daslicer, ~Sweetmelody~, RobinsontoDuncan, raspsa, phxspurfan, zepn, Buddy Holly, neboat, tsb2000

E20
10-30-2007, 12:43 AM
You thought right.
Everybody keeps on calling you he. Goddamn, I have good foresight/hindsight/insight.

duncan228
10-30-2007, 12:53 AM
I think duncan228 earned a Spur under her name today!

Fixed that "him" for you.

Can you give spurs out?
I know you're the almighty mouse but I didn't know you had spur power.

Bring it on! :smokin

Howard K Stern
10-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Unfortunately Kori is tight with the Spurs. Mike Vic will get an Xmas card from PETA before you see one!

Mister Sinister
10-30-2007, 02:24 AM
Weee, I got 4 votes. I'm still surprised by that, though.

Obstructed_View
10-30-2007, 02:43 AM
I think duncan228 earned a Spur under her name today
After helping with the first tally, I have to agree. That job is immensely time consuming.

mystargtr34
10-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Way to vote for yourself then grandstand...

:lol yeh i should of pointed out that i DIDNT in fact vote for myself.

But then i thought Duncan228 let everyone start off on one vote to be nice, but then i saw someone didnt have any votes :smokin

Lebowski Brickowski
10-30-2007, 09:07 AM
The fix is in! I voted for myself AT LEAST 100 times.

thispego
10-30-2007, 11:09 AM

i think ya'll are thinking about jaffies

You thought right.
ReAlLy!?!?!?! well damn, that changes everything
here i thought you were just some really lame guy, but turns out you're just a chick. all is explained.

On behalf of mouse, I have the count for SpursTalk’s posters of the year.
Please forgive me if I spelled anyone’s user name incorrectly.
And if I missed anyone it was an oversight, please forgive me. I went through it as carefully as I could.

There are 169 (I think!) posters listed here.
It's an honor to "know" everyone of you and all the rest not mentioned.
This board is a wonderful place to hang out.
Thanks to mouse for starting the original thread.
The link to the original thread:
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78936

Votes in ( ) are not included in count. Other than number of votes, list is in no particular order.

Your Top Ten

31/timvp
30/Solid D
26/Whottt
24/FromWayDowntown
15/ChumpDumper
13/ShoogarBear
10/Kori
10/Slomo
10/Bruno

The rest of the honorable mentions.

9/duncan228 (plus 3 and a half “mouse” votes)

7/baseline bum

6/ducks
6/SpursDynasty (minus one)
6/Extra Stout
6/RuffnReadyOzStyle
6/JMarkJohns
6/smeagol
6/exstatic

5/mouse
5/M121
5/mardigan

4/T Park
4/NbaDan
4/Pistons<Spurs
4/ShagiaFrost
4/samikeyp
4/Nikos

3/Beer Is Good
3/Alamo50
3/spurs fan in exile
3/ElliottFan
3/polandprzem
3/lefty
3/picnroll
3/The Sanity Annex
3/cherylsteele
3/Angel Luv
3/RashoFan

The posters with 2 votes.

Spurswoman
pimpo
Rev Hill
Chris Duel
jaffies
Aggie Hoopsfan
Ed Helicopter Jones
miss myzte
sas06
Melmart1
SRJ
Findog
SequSpur
Fillmoe
MaNuMaNiAc
TDMVPDPOY
Mookie2001
E20
elpimpo4cc
xcoriate
Can’t Be Faded
GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
Mavs>Spurs

The posters with one vote.

LaMarcus Bryant, Jam Stone, monosylab1k, satown, Summers, aaronstampler, usckk, Das Texan, Two Hand Jam, spursrocksocks, degenerate_gambler, Sam, Darkwaters, Mavs_man_41, xrayzebra, SenorSpur, Big Vee, genghisrex, wildbill2u, Steve-O-Matic, ashbeeigh, cornbread, Shelly, 2Blonde, CuckingFunt, bradlohaus, braden0631, oscar dela, SpursWillOwn, king, Johnny Marzetti, Clint Squint, opinionator, Name Dropper, Ghostwriter, mookie, pego, one and only, Holt's Cat, Scooby, Chewbacca, Joe Chalupa, MilkyWay21, ShackO, atxrocker, trueD, Spurs1990, Brodels, thousandth, elpimpo, elpimpo1, elpimpo3cc, JohnnyBlaze47, DisgruntledLionsFan#, ponky, sa210, Oh Gee!, JT, NorCal, midgetonadonkey, Leetonidas, Pixel Pusher, sense, toosmallshoes, ploto, George W Bush, HoopsCzar, TlongII, Kings Fan, PakiDan, mystargtr34, Mr Chug, spurscenter, phyzik, sandman, Craig, Big P, Mark In Austin, Kent_in_Atlanta, spurs=bling, Cry Havoc, sa_kid20, SpursBrazil, Phenomanul, George Gervin's Afro, Walter Craparita, HighLowLobForBig50, Amuseddaysleeper
and these results are bogus... you know how i know? ctrl +f and search for thispego... you wont get a hit within the original post. Fix it and get back to me.

samikeyp
10-30-2007, 12:21 PM
I got 4 votes?

Thanks! :)

SpursWoman
10-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Oh, man. :lol

duncan228
10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Embarrassing. I guess I can retire now.

Hey Kori-If I go by the rules mouse started with, (that change by the hour :dizzy ), I can take timvp, Slomo, and you out of the running because the 3 of you own/run the site.

That would prevent you from having to retire, we don't want that! :lol

Let me know, if I'm in charge of counting I can be in charge to "interpet" mouse's ever changing rules! :D

Or...if you want to throw a spur my way for the time spent trying to reach mouse, understand mouse and count, I can make sure your vote count is where it needs to be! :lmao :spin

On a serious note, I didn't offer to count for a spur or any other recognition. I offered because I thought the idea was great and because mouse had done some nice things for me after the Finals.

But I do like those spurs! :D :smokin

tlongII
10-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I got ONE vote??? Ridiculous.

waly.mg
10-30-2007, 01:02 PM
I only want a spanish Forum in ST.com

Howard K Stern
10-30-2007, 01:06 PM
Slomo Kori and TimVp would have got more votes but it was posted earlier they could not win since they are employees of the site.we still have 5 hours keep voting! :tu

remingtonbo2001
10-30-2007, 01:13 PM

I almost put a vote in for you Tlong....Wasn't really sold on your foreign policies. :blah

ORION
10-30-2007, 01:26 PM
:depressed
nothing

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM
FIXED
----------------------------------------------------------

The posters that voted for themselves.

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm looking for the funny, but as usual, you don't come through.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2007, 01:33 PM
I'm looking for the funny, but as usual, you don't come through.wow. that sounds familiar. isn't there a toddler badminton game you should be "covering"?

Shelly
10-30-2007, 02:01 PM

Unbeavable!

mardigan
10-30-2007, 02:04 PM
FIXED

Cornbread didnt vote for himself, I voted for him, that was his only vote

whottt
10-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I think timvp, FWDT and Solid D should definitely be out of the running...for the simple reason that they don't use profanity.

Kamnik
10-30-2007, 02:13 PM
Whottt 26 votes and Kori 10....

I guess we can conclude that 97% of Spurstalk must be on hard drugs

:cooldevil :dramaquee :toast

=RTM=
10-30-2007, 02:32 PM
:depressed
nothing

Who did you vote for? Many of the posters who got 1 or 0 votes did not vote at all for others. I am sorry I wanted everyone to get at least one vote. I was hoping the topic would go 10 pages so that others would make new screen names so that could take place. Face it we are all lazy computers geeks! maybe after this season many of you will step up to the plate!

I see many in this list I wish I could have voted for...........ORION was one of them.........

telecomguy, sprrs, LaMarcus Bryant, Dirk Nowitzki, The_Game, ORION, Darkwaters, Taco, ATX Spur, duncan228, DuncanInYourFace, zepn, easjer, NuGGeTs-FaN, Fernando TD21, LoveMySpurs, mardigan, Future_Mrs.Duncan, And1Mak, ajh18, Kamnik, Stand, spurfan81, jayfmyers, Nashfan, T Park, fubarcrew01, timvp, polandprzem, mrose31, Elektric_HED, themvp, jman3000, j.r. haider, Spurs Brazil, Lady M, Solid D, degenerate_gambler, maxpower, MaNu4Tres, dbreiden83080, ehz33satx, ambchang, Slomo, boutons_, kskonn, snafu, da gr81 210, Thomy, travis2, mathbzh, urunobili, yeahone, Spurs R Us, Lebowski Brickowski, nkdlunch, HeatChamps, mbass, whottt, CPspursfan, YamaSama, DoornicK, spurs4real, Ballcox, The Franchise, SpursWillOwn, vand3537, stéphane, Air biscuit, CAPARG, phyzik, Newton, dastrey, ThomasGranger, LEN BIAS 4EVER, luna8190, Mr. Peabody, Ghost Writer, da_suns_fan__, YODA, Rogbok, infinite styles, dknights411, BrianBird, picnroll, Mr. Body, foot doctor, z0sa, diamond1, King23, CubanMustGo, gospursgooo, ttdog, Sam, ace3g, ca®lo, Toni61, Orion Quest, macdude06, lordswing, one lucky, remingtonbo2001, Il Caraibico, JPB, tmtcsc, Dex, 14dave, manubili

stretch
10-30-2007, 02:37 PM
FIXED

I voted for spursdynasty, shitface.

Dirk Nowitzki
10-30-2007, 02:43 PM
:td :td I didnt even get voted and I have been here longer than some of these posters. :madrun :madrun :madrun :wtf

:downspin:

Tippecanoe
10-30-2007, 02:58 PM
no votes for marcus bryant??

nacho
10-30-2007, 03:02 PM
:lmao @ posters who bitch about no votes and didn't vote for anyone themselves!

thispego
10-30-2007, 03:05 PM
when and where did i vote for myself? someones needs to check these results, see if we have any deceased posters contributing a vote

Tippecanoe
10-30-2007, 03:06 PM
:lmao @ posters who bitch about no votes and didn't vote for anyone themselves!

i never knew they had a contest until, well, now

SpursWoman
10-30-2007, 03:44 PM
i never knew they had a contest until, well, now

There isn't one. mouse makes about 5 or 6 of these threads a year, and then logs into all of his 6546546532165 screen names and votes for everyone....because he's just awesome like that. :makeout

I'm really sorry I had to point that out. :lol

Tippecanoe
10-30-2007, 03:57 PM
There isn't one. mouse makes about 5 or 6 of these threads a year, and then logs into all of his 6546546532165 screen names and votes for everyone....because he's just awesome like that. :makeout

thats fine. im not really a regular here anyways.

Shelly.
10-30-2007, 03:59 PM
mouse logs into all of his 6546546532165 screen names

Then how do you know your not talking to mouse now? :smokin

SpursWoman
10-30-2007, 04:00 PM
because I'm mouse? :lol

Last Comic Standing
10-30-2007, 04:01 PM
im not regular

Add some fiber to your diet! :tu

vacuum
10-30-2007, 04:03 PM

You have over 600 posts under your name you can't suck worst than me!

Galileo
10-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Where's Galileo? I feel snubbed.

Tonto
10-30-2007, 04:07 PM

pale face dont give up
post many pale face topics
make tonto proud

Kyle Smith
duncan228 ftw!

duncan228

Don't be sorry. It's the truth.
I've been here a while, lurked long before I joined, I was a member a long time before I opened my mouth.
So I know some about mouse. Not as much as I'm sure there is to know, but I am familiar with how he works.

Doing this count the last couple of days let me see it clearly.
He did something really nice.
He gave us a thread to name people we respect on this board.
A thread people could see their own names in.
And then he made sure as many people got named as he could with all his trolls.

I think it's a great thing he did.
And if people don't want to take it seriously, that's fine.
But don't discount what he did and how he did it.

To mouse. :toast

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2007, 04:09 PM
Then how do you know your not talking to mouse now? :smokini thought your sig was Jenna Jameson
http://talkingtotan.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/something_about_mary_2.jpg

Rack The Trolls!
10-30-2007, 04:11 PM
because I'm mouse? :lol

:lmao

Findog
10-30-2007, 06:59 PM

How does one get a Spur under their profile name? Not that I want or would ever receive one, but I've always been curious about that. Is that a vbookie thing?

duncan228
10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
How does one get a Spur under their profile name? Not that I want or would ever receive one, but I've always been curious about that. Is that a vbookie thing?

Various reasons.
All "original" members have one.
The others are for things like: correctly guessing a game score, providing great detail in a game blog, other "outstanding" stuff.
Put your mouse over one,without clicking, and it will tell you what it's for.

Shelly
10-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Then how do you know your not talking to mouse now? :smokin

Was it ME that got one vote or Shelly with a period :smokin

Shelly
10-30-2007, 08:17 PM
Don't be sorry. It's the truth.
I've been here a while, lurked long before I joined, I was a member a long time before I opened my mouth.
So I know some about mouse. Not as much as I'm sure there is to know, but I am familiar with how he works.

Doing this count the last couple of days let me see it clearly.
He did something really nice.
He gave us a thread to name people we respect on this board.
A thread people could see their own names in.
And then he made sure as many people got named as he could with all his trolls.

I think it's a great thing he did.
And if people don't want to take it seriously, that's fine.
But don't discount what he did and how he did it.

To mouse. :toast

yeah, but as in this thread and threads like this in the past, someone always ends up getting their feelings hurt.

More than half of the people named I have no idea who they are and probably vice-versa :lol

duncan228
10-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Was it ME that got one vote or Shelly with a period :smokin

I tried very hard to watch for that kind of stuff.
Anyone that wants to is welcome to count it themselves.
Some of the votes were difficult to go through.
I'm pretty confidant that I came as close as possible to the votes that were cast.

Shelly
10-30-2007, 08:21 PM
I tried very hard to watch for that kind of stuff.
Anyone that wants to is welcome to count it themselves.
Some of the votes were difficult to go through.
I'm pretty confidant that I came as close as possible to the votes that were cast.

I was just kidding. I don't care if I was named or not. I left the boards for about 9 months and Mouse became me in my absence.

duncan228
10-30-2007, 08:26 PM
yeah, but as in this thread and threads like this in the past, someone always ends up getting their feelings hurt.

More than half of the people named I have no idea who they are and probably vice-versa :lol

I told him that in the original thread.
I'd wanted to do something similar, like "Who do you always read in a thread when you see their name, even if you're not interested in the topic?"
Something like that.
I thought better of it, decided, like you said, that it was guaranteed to have someone's feelings get hurt.
But, being mouse, it was already done.
So I went with it. I was curious to see who the majority of posters read. I wasn't surprised by the top ten. They are, in my opinion, the best basketball minds on the board.

It's done.
It will fall where it will.
And when he does something like this again a few months down the road I'll probably offer to count again. :lol

duncan228
10-30-2007, 08:27 PM
I was just kidding. I don't care if I was named or not. I left the boards for about 9 months and Mouse became me in my absence.

How kind of him! :lol

duncan228
10-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Final Poster Of The Year results here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80525

Johnny_Blaze_47
10-30-2007, 09:01 PM
wow. that sounds familiar. isn't there a toddler badminton game you should be "covering"?

Aren't there a pair of balls you should be swinging from? Namely mine.