PDA

View Full Version : Why Cleveland successful in beating Minny?

milkyway21
12-21-2004, 09:20 PM
it seems LeBron will win this game. I just want to know why & how the Cavs made it possible? With Duncan & the Spurs face Minny in 3 days you think we could beat Minny easily? Or :angel Minny just played sloppy tonight?

sickdsm
12-21-2004, 09:29 PM
A lot of people call me a homer but i'm a realist. Wolves were outhustled. KG brought a KG game but other than that noone really brought it. The boxscore didn't tdo it justice. No hustle and no defense. The only reason this game turned out as close as it did, it was within five with about 3-4 minutes left, is that Troy Hudson forgot he was troy hudson and kept hitting his crazy, ill-advised shots. Spree was out still and he's questionable for SA but that's not my excuse. I'd point this loss at Flip, not for any bonehead coaching but his general lack of "fire the troops up" nature. No excuse to get humiliated like that.

I'd be more flabbergasted at a Wolves vicotory than a ten point Spur coasting to a win at this stage in the season. That being said i think things will turn around sometime because the players are basically the same with a few upgrades. Chemistry is not a problem and the players have a history of performing down the stretch/preassure.

ducks
12-21-2004, 10:54 PM
wolves took them for granted

looking ahead to the spurs

MI21
12-21-2004, 11:32 PM
Cleveland are 6-3 vs the West.

How do you feel about that, Ducks?

ducks
12-21-2004, 11:43 PM
teams are taking them for granted

the elite team destroy the cavs

ducks
12-21-2004, 11:47 PM
west teams when the play east teams think they can take the day off

also it helps that west players do not see them that often since they play in the east

wolves would destory cavs in a 7 game series

MI21
12-22-2004, 12:01 AM
:lol

Sure.

wolves would destory cavs in a 7 game series

No shit, maybe that has something to do with Minny being in the Top 4-5 teams in the league.

ducks
12-22-2004, 12:06 AM
I would beat 6000 real dollars on that

do you not know the wolves play the spurs this week
and that is a much bigger rival then the little king james
the wolves also came back and cavs were lucky they hit those shots when they did

ducks
12-22-2004, 12:08 AM
nice edit

cavs beat portland,denver,minny and who else?

minny is the only playoff time they have beaten this year

denver or portland will be lucky to be in playoffs

milkyway21
12-22-2004, 12:49 AM
Spree was out still and he's questionable for SA but that's not my excuse. .This is one of my favorite matchups this season, I really want Spree to play & see how the Spurs fare with Minny. Minny is still a big threat to the Spurs in the West. Though I think Spurs is much better team than the Wolves this year. :smokin

milkyway21
12-22-2004, 12:53 AM
....portland will be lucky to be in playoffsI watched that game last weekend between Portland and Detroit and I thought Portland did a great job defensively against the Champs! :elephant

tlongII
12-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Cleveland beat Minny because they have LeBron and Minny doesn't. LeBron is the best player in the league. LeBron > KG

RobinsontoDuncan
12-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Ok the T-wolves are not an elite team, They were built with aging veterans who have finally stopped producing, i find it funny then even with KG having his best yaer, they are doing the worst under him right now then they have ever done.