PDA

View Full Version : DWash Exhales - personal journal

luna8190
10-30-2007, 01:04 PM
http://www.dwash.net/BIO/PersonalJournal/tabid/645/Default.aspx#end_1

October 30, 2007

It really is a dream come true to be signed by the Spurs. I feel so blessed to be playing with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and all the talented players on our team. I have learned so much from each and every one of them. I really can't say enough about my excitement. The coaches, the players, the staff and even the fans in San Antonio have really embraced me and helped me throughout all of this. I would really like to thank my family and friends for all of their prayers and continued support. Special thanks to my fans in San Antonio, Orlando, Memphis, CEZ Nymburk, Greece PAOK, Fasttrack Scouting and all over. I love you guys. Hope you keep watching.

DWash

dknights411
10-30-2007, 01:10 PM
http://www.dwash.net/BIO/PersonalJournal/tabid/645/Default.aspx#end_1

October 30, 2007

It really is a dream come true to be signed by the Spurs. I feel so blessed to be playing with Tim Duncan, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker and all the talented players on our team. I have learned so much from each and every one of them. I really can't say enough about my excitement. The coaches, the players, the staff and even the fans in San Antonio have really embraced me and helped me throughout all of this. I would really like to thank my family and friends for all of their prayers and continued support. Special thanks to my fans in San Antonio, Orlando, Memphis, CEZ Nymburk, Greece PAOK, Fasttrack Scouting and all over. I love you guys. Hope you keep watching.

DWash

Hmm, I wonder how he'll handle going up to Memphis tommorow.

timvp
10-30-2007, 02:31 PM
DWash is going to get his chance tonight. Portland has tons of quality point guards so it's going to be a test. Hopefully he continues to play like he did in preseason.

degenerate_gambler
10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
stay hungry, stay humble young man..

spurs1990
10-30-2007, 02:34 PM
Darius Washington!

Darkwaters
10-30-2007, 02:35 PM
DWash is going to get his chance tonight. Portland has tons of quality point guards so it's going to be a test. Hopefully he continues to play like he did in preseason.

Jarrett Jack
Sergio Rodriguez
Steve Blake
Taurean Green

We could practically see him play against every type of PG guard imaginable tonight!

YoMamaIsCallin
10-30-2007, 02:44 PM
DWash ????

Yikes. That is some lame-ass nickname. I hope he doesn't get famous.

MoSpur
10-30-2007, 02:47 PM
Seems humble and hope he stays that way.

Budkin
10-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Thank God we traded Beno and got this guy! Good luck Darius, make up proud!

Tippecanoe
10-30-2007, 02:52 PM
hes already got his own website?

urunobili
10-30-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey Darious bring it on tonight buddy! Make us happy about Beno's departure! go get them mate!