PDA

View Full Version : Nenad Krstic

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-21-2004, 10:16 PM
Former Spurs hot list draftee, with 13, 12, 3 blocks, 2 assists in his first start for NJ tonight.

15, 4, and a block the last game.

Looks like a good one who got away.

timvp
12-21-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I was about to make a post about Krstic. The Spurs wanted him.

Looks like they were right again.

SequSpur
12-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Is he a center? He has more rebounds in one game than Rasho has all year.

Solid D
12-21-2004, 10:37 PM
The Spurs can't get everyone of them. If you think about the way things worked out.
Pop truly wanted Krstic. He went at 24 to the Nets and then the Spurs traded their 26th pick along with their 2nd round (57th) pick and Mark Bryant for Speedy Claxton.

Krstic stayed overseas that year. Claxton wore a championship ring after the season was over with. Spurs beat Krstic's future team in Finals.

Life is like a box of chocolates.

boutons
12-21-2004, 10:41 PM
I love it when these unproven bench players get a chance to start and prove themselves big time. Nenad sure looks like he loves to bang away down under. Too bad he got ejected while having such a great game. Other times it would have been just a flagrant, 'cept for the DET/IND context.

CIA Pop's 'humint" scores again.

Solid D
12-21-2004, 10:45 PM
One more thing about the Circle of Life in the NBA:

Pop may get Nenad yet (to replace Nonad :hat )

Why do I say that? Look at the Nets 1st Rounders prior to Nenad's draft class.
How many of them remain?

YEAR PICK NAME
2001 7 Eddie Griffin (traded for Richard Jefferson)
2000 1 Kenyon Martin
1997 21 Anthony Parker
1997 7 Tim Thomas
1996 8 Kerry Kittles
1995 9 Ed O'Bannon
1994 14 Yinka Dare
1993 16 Rex Walters

timvp
12-22-2004, 05:10 AM
One more thing about the Circle of Life in the NBA:

Pop may get Nenad yet (to replace Nonad :hat )

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

That is damn classic.

Dario
12-22-2004, 05:25 AM
Nenad is good player, got nice offensive touch and vision on court, although his D is somewhat questionable if not poor, he tends to get lost sometimes in court and does stupid things same as Rasho and is rather selfish sometimes. I watched orlando game yesterday and omfg what a moron Rasho is. His FT's was like i was shooting when i was 10 and i hit some from time to time. If i was on Pop's place i would order him to stay after practice and shoot FT for hour every practice or simply fire him. This is stupid to watch...

euromaniac
12-22-2004, 05:29 PM
i can say only one thing about him. :lol i saw him couple of times last year, and he is not nba material at all. maybe he gets chances playing for nets, becouse of their poooor center line. collins and nenad are both far away from being a great centers. and if you want to compare nenad and rasho, :rolleyes you better put them in the same team. and you will see a diference. a huge difference. rasho is for a class or two better player than young serbian. bigest difference is on the D. and dont wish that player in your team. rasho will sooner or later find the right way, and if you are not satisfied with him, better look for a real center. i think that eddy curry is one of the biggest prospects in near future.( there is also a haywood, and his time will definitely come. ) but whatever.. anyway krstic :lol

Solid D
12-22-2004, 05:40 PM
We tease about Rasho but I prop Rasho as much as anyone in here. The Spurs lead the league in defense, in part, because of Rasho. The front line of Duncan and Rasho is unequaled in shot-blocking (4.6 bpg combined). I think the next closest front line would be Kirilenko by himself at Utah, then Detroit with the Wallaces.

.409 Opponent FG% and the rebounding differential is up there near or at the top of the NBA. Tim and Rasho really are the best twin towers in the NBA right now, all things considered.

ALVAREZ6
12-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Is he a center? He has more rebounds in one game than Rasho has all year.
ok , you're taking it too far...

Rasho might have that many boards in 5 years, but one?
you're insane

Slo spurs fan
12-22-2004, 05:57 PM
Manu have as many TOs as Rasho have RBs! :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
12-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Manu have as many TOs as Rasho have RBs! :rolleyes

T Park
12-22-2004, 06:27 PM
We tease about Rasho but I prop Rasho as much as anyone in here. The Spurs lead the league in defense, in part, because of Rasho. The front line of Duncan and Rasho is unequaled in shot-blocking (4.6 bpg combined). I think the next closest front line would be Kirilenko by himself at Utah, then Detroit with the Wallaces.

.409 Opponent FG% and the rebounding differential is up there near or at the top of the NBA. Tim and Rasho really are the best twin towers in the NBA right now, all things considered

Freakin Rasho loving, Pop sucking Homer.

Cant you just bitcha bout Rasho like everyone else?!?!?!