ChumpDumper
10-30-2007, 08:04 PM
Beno thread!

RobinsontoDuncan
10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
yeah.... what a find this darius guy

barbacoataco
10-30-2007, 08:24 PM
I am right in thinking that Vaughn was really brought in as a 3rd string PG, before Udrih sucked so much? Does that mean that Washington could be the backup PG as the season goes on?

Leetonidas
10-30-2007, 08:25 PM
He played pretty fierce and looked good out there.

Samr
10-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Washington does not hurt the Spurs when he enters the game (he has played exactly four minutes of a regular-season NBA game so take it based upon that). This is what backup point guards should do. If you don't notice they are in the game, all is good. If you do, it damn well better be because they did something cool.

Think Dwash fits the primary backup PG role.

Darkwaters
10-30-2007, 08:30 PM
I am right in thinking that Vaughn was really brought in as a 3rd string PG, before Udrih sucked so much? Does that mean that Washington could be the backup PG as the season goes on?

It really depends. If he is consistent in his effort and production then I see no reason why not. But if he is erratic and loses focus on a regular basis (both common problems for rookies) then Vaughn could take over. Even if Darius does get the backup spot I still think I'd ship him to Austin a few times when the Toros have several games close to one another and the Spurs have a light week. Getting him a few nights at 35MPG instead of 12 or so would help him out. Even if it was a lower level of competition. Plus, it would let us rotate Vaughn in and keep him fresh but ready to go.

ShoogarBear
10-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Well, to be fair, we still have to see how he does against full court pressure.

GrandeDavid
10-30-2007, 08:46 PM
As a Cincinnati guy whose team faced him a couple times at Memphis, I know he was damn good in college. I feel good about him with the Spurs as well. He's a hard worker, tenacious player.

Spurs Brazil
10-30-2007, 08:47 PM

JamStone
10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Come on, there's no way Darius is more than 10,000 times better than Beno. Stop exaggerating.

Tippecanoe
10-30-2007, 08:58 PM
Come on, there's no way Darius is more than 10,000 times better than Beno. Stop exaggerating.

your right. thats why the title is 100,000x

JamStone
10-30-2007, 09:17 PM
your right. thats why the title is 100,000x

You didn't understand it at all.

hater
10-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Darius Fucking Washington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

baseline bum
10-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Beno thread!

If only we still had Scola... or landed Kidd.

AFBlue
10-30-2007, 10:15 PM
It really depends. If he is consistent in his effort and production then I see no reason why not. But if he is erratic and loses focus on a regular basis (both common problems for rookies) then Vaughn could take over. Even if Darius does get the backup spot I still think I'd ship him to Austin a few times when the Toros have several games close to one another and the Spurs have a light week. Getting him a few nights at 35MPG instead of 12 or so would help him out. Even if it was a lower level of competition. Plus, it would let us rotate Vaughn in and keep him fresh but ready to go.

Good take on DW, DW....

I think Vaughn still has the inside track to retain the job when he gets back from the nagging injury because he still has the ability to manage the game effectively and pressure the ball on defense.

I saw both traits out of Darius tonight, but if Pop had to go with one or the other, I'm sure he'd choose the vet.

Also, I agree with you that some D-League time could be VERY good for Washington. He would be able to play some major minutes and get back into the groove of being an aggressive offensive player.

Because, I do think that if Darius flashed his offensive game and still do those things above...he'd be the backup.

E20
10-30-2007, 10:43 PM
I pumped my fist in truimph when he nailed that trey!

Darkwaters
10-30-2007, 11:02 PM
I pumped my fist in truimph when he nailed that trey!

That was the most exciting part of the night for me. You have to feel good for the guy. Especially after he missed both of those free throws. I'm glad he got a big confidence boost shortly after with that tre.

picnroll
10-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Watching Washington warm up he has a really nice stroke and was knocking down most of his shot, mid-range and from beyond the arc.

ShoogarBear
10-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I pumped my fist in truimph when he nailed that trey!That was a big "no! no! . . . YES!" moment for me.

boutons_
10-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Darius White!

timvp
10-31-2007, 02:06 AM
I like what I saw out of Washington tonight. His defense was aggressive and he played pretty fearless. Hopefully he can continue to play well and earn the backup point guard spot. Vaughn is much better served as a third point guard who doubles as a security blanket.

Washington made mistakes out there but overall nice job for a rookie point guard in his NBA debut. If he can keep scrapping, Pop is going to give him a fair shot to earn minutes.

thekingrobert
10-31-2007, 02:26 AM
as the season goes and he learns so goes vaughn

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2007, 02:48 AM
Darius Flight Washington!!!

dg7md
10-31-2007, 03:31 AM
Only been ONE game, against the Blazers.

So far I like this kid, I hope we see a lot more of him.

MI21
10-31-2007, 06:10 AM
Being in Australia, I obviously get no coverage of any of the Spurs summer league, or pre-season and I don't follow NCAA to much. I haven't had the chance to watch my DVD of today's game because I'm at work, so I'm really not sure what type of player Darius is because I've never seen him play... I've read scouting reports and think I have a fair idea, but I'm still not sure.

Could someone, perhaps a timvp or ChumpDumper give me a quick rundown about his game, and perhaps a few personal opinions that you wouldn't get in a typical scouting report.

Thanks in advance :)

bdictjames
10-31-2007, 08:14 AM
I like the confidence. I think he still needs some games to get into the system though. He really didn't know where his place was there.

whottt
10-31-2007, 08:43 AM
Here's the deal though...

He needs to be able to knock down shots in big games when he's doubled off of...it's so important for the Spurs PG to be able to do that....

And Vaughn did that well last season in the playoffs.

I know his shot isn't one of the more respected in the league...but he nailed that open 15 footer with regularity in the playoffs last year...anytime a team dared him to shoot, he made them pay for it.

I know it sounds funny talking about the J of Vaughn being a +....but it was. And it's not easy to find back up PG's you can say that about.

So for that reason it isn't essential to me that Washingon be given Vaughn's spot right off the bat....it may take some seasoning for Darius to be able to knock down shots like that with consistency.

whottt
10-31-2007, 08:45 AM
Being in Australia, I obviously get no coverage of any of the Spurs summer league, or pre-season and I don't follow NCAA to much. I haven't had the chance to watch my DVD of today's game because I'm at work, so I'm really not sure what type of player Darius is because I've never seen him play... I've read scouting reports and think I have a fair idea, but I'm still not sure.

Could someone, perhaps a timvp or ChumpDumper give me a quick rundown about his game, and perhaps a few personal opinions that you wouldn't get in a typical scouting report.

Thanks in advance :)

Well he did a great job of providing an energy spark off the bench and hustling, it's nice to have a ball handler other than Manu that can do that off the bench...whethr the can do that consistently or if he was just pumped for the start of his NBA career, remains to be seen.

That 3 pointer he hit was sweet though...

26 more to go to break AJ's career mark for 3's :tu

He might even pull it off this season.

Jimcs50
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
Parker played 36 mins and had only 2 assists. Washington played 12 mins and had 2 assists. It follows that Washington is a better PG than Parker as well.

picnroll
10-31-2007, 08:51 AM
He needs to be able to knock down shots in big games when he's doubled off of...it's so important for the Spurs PG to be able to do that....

I recall Vaughn's outside shot falling off in the palyoffs compared to how he was shooting in the regular season.

Mr. Body
10-31-2007, 08:56 AM
We're going to be very happy with Washington, I think.

MI21
10-31-2007, 09:04 AM
I recall Vaughn's outside shot falling off in the palyoffs compared to how he was shooting in the regular season.

Hmm, from memory, it was decent (by his standards) in every series except Phoenix, when Pop decided to place him directly under the hoop :lol

whottt
10-31-2007, 09:11 AM

It's more like his shot sucked most of the season and the he started hitting it late in the season...

And I'm talking specifically about when he was being dared to shoot...and he hit that shot consistently throughout the playoff run. He hit it at over 50% IMO...well over 50%.

Trust me...my radar is permanently attuned to who is hitting those shots and who isn't...because of the Drob era...Vaughn performed extremely well when being dared to shoot in the playoffs last season. And he hit quite a few big shots in that situation.

I didn't like Vaughn for most of last season...he won me over late in the season and in the playoffs, when he started knocking down that shot with regularity.

I'm talking about his mid-range J...

I'm still not a big fan of him driving it to the basket and trying to score...but his J I'm happy with.

Darius has a much better looking shot...but he is a rookie and I'm not ready to trust his shot in battle yet...plus he's only made one shot in his entire NBA career.

It was a nice shot though....

And he is a defensive guy who hustles....it's hard to really judge his offense at this stage.

He's got an unusual skill set for back up PG's in the Pop era...I guess from what I've seen, he's closest to Terry Porter. Plays D, hustles, and can hit the 3....

picnroll
10-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Checked. Vaughn's production fell minimally from 3 PPG in 13 minutes on .425 to 2 PPg on .400 in 10 minutes. Lets just say he wasn't an force inside or out and he mostly could give parker a breather without screwig up and playing some fairly good defense. Washington may have a chance to top that if he doesn't screw up and doesn't try to do too much on offense just take the opportunities given. I'm willing to bet that he's a better shooter than Vauhn right now.Last night he deferred, a lot to Manu. One time he got to fellin himself and over dribbled but passed to Manu with enough tiime for Manu to do something. His biggest threat to himself is trying to make too big an impact.

angel_luv
10-31-2007, 09:19 AM
That was a big "no! no! . . . YES!" moment for me.

Me too!

I had just said, I am not sure about you Washington when swoosh, in went the three.

I was like, " All right, I take it back!" :lol

JamStone
10-31-2007, 09:21 AM
And I'm talking specifically about when he was being dared to shoot...and he hit that shot consistently throughout the playoff run. He hit it at over 50% IMO...well over 50%.

How does a player hit at over 50% "in your opinion?"

It's a statistic. He either did or didn't.

Hemotivo
10-31-2007, 09:24 AM
Hmm, from memory, it was decent (by his standards) in every series except Phoenix, when Pop decided to place him directly under the hoop :lol
:lol I remember that game

whottt
10-31-2007, 09:25 AM
How does a player hit at over 50% "in your opinion?"

It's a statistic. He either did or didn't.

No...it's not a statistic. It's my opinion...hence the "in my opinion".

Stupid shit like this is why the Pistons got their ass kicked last year.

BacktoBasics
10-31-2007, 09:30 AM
He needs to learn to use his aggression and speed like a stick shift on a car. You can't go balls out all the time. He needs a little control so he can pick and choose his moments of aggression so he doesn't become a liability like he did a few times last night. If he learn to go from first gear through the rest of the gears to 5th when needed his speed an aggression will be highly valuable.

Otherwise its seems as if he has some nice potential.

MoSpur
10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
I liked what I saw. It was the first game, but still. I liked how he goes for the rebounds. The guy is not afraid to get in there with the big fellas.

wildbill2u
10-31-2007, 09:47 AM
Here's the deal though...

I know his shot isn't one of the more respected in the league...but he nailed that open 15 footer with regularity in the playoffs last year...anytime a team dared him to shoot, he made them pay for it.

I know it sounds funny talking about the J of Vaughn being a +....but it was. And it's not easy to find back up PG's you can say that about.

....it may take some seasoning for Darius to be able to knock down shots like that with consistency.
How quick we forget. When Vaughn first came with the team and got a few minutes, his jumper was so bad--and he kept taking it--that threads were devoted to how bad he was. The operative words when he shot were "OH NO!"

He reminded me a lot of AJ in regard to his progress on shooting. As the season progressed, he learned not to force his shot and his % improved to where he was OK, but you still wouldn't want him taking the shot to win a game. But his strengths are running the team and defense.

Way too early to become Darius fans because of his skills, but you gotta root for a kid who works that hard.

nkdlunch
10-31-2007, 09:47 AM
I think spurs could use Vaughn and Washington as interchangeable 2nd PGs. THat is what I think POp is gonna do, unless either one starts sucking bigtime

Johnny RIngo
10-31-2007, 09:49 AM
DWash looked good. He played defense, hustled and seemed to dribble the ball well(much better handles than Beno). Didn't like his FT shooting. The one thing Spurs don't need is another bad FT shooter. Hopefully it was just first game jitters.

Mr. Body
10-31-2007, 09:52 AM
DW will be a bad ft shooter for a while... and clearly (and historically) pressure affects his fts. This will be an issue.

But he can already nail the three. That's a big boost. He was also fairly aggressive on a drive from the corner. Once he learns how to pick his spots, his offensive production will be very valuable.

whottt
10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
How quick we forget. When Vaughn first came with the team and got a few minutes, his jumper was so bad--and he kept taking it--that threads were devoted to how bad he was. The operative words when he shot were "OH NO!"

He reminded me a lot of AJ in regard to his progress on shooting. As the season progressed, he learned not to force his shot and his % improved to where he was OK, but you still wouldn't want him taking the shot to win a game. But his strengths are running the team and defense.

Well he wasn't running team or playing D that well early in the season either...

It doesn't matter if you like his shot or not...if he's being doubled off of or dared to shoot...he has to take that shot, and he has to hit it...

And he did that late in the season and in playoffs.

What I don't like...and what had me on the Vaughn haters bandwagon for most of the season last year...

Is when he takes it into the basket against multiple defenders and tries to score. I still don't want to see him doing that...

But you know...all our PG's play that way, even the guys in training camp...so I have to assume that's what Pop wants. The one guy who didn't play like that was Barry and he was perennially in Pop's doghouse...it has to be Pop that wants them driving to the hoop and trying to score like that...even if they lack the skill to really do it(as Vaughn most certainly does).

Way too early to become Darius fans because of his skills, but you gotta root for a kid who works that hard.

I agree with that...my point is that I'm not ready to instantly kick Vaughn out of the backup slot just because Darius has more upside...Vaughn proved he could knock down that J when he was doubled off of or dared to shoot...proved he could do it during the pressure of a playoff run...for that reason I'm content with him in the backup slot again this season until Darius shows me he can do that better...

We already know Vaughn hustles and plays D well enough to hold down the back up job...I doubt Darius does those better than Vaughn at this stage...although, he appears to have the tools to do them better than Vaughn if he gets some experience. He's shown so far he's got a decent 3 shot...but it's not battle tested yet.

I hope the Spurs don't rush it...no need to...

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 09:54 AM
He needs to learn to use his aggression and speed like a stick shift on a car. You can't go balls out all the time. He needs a little control so he can pick and choose his moments of aggression so he doesn't become a liability like he did a few times last night. If he learn to go from first gear through the rest of the gears to 5th when needed his speed an aggression will be highly valuable.

Otherwise its seems as if he has some nice potential.

The Blazers' youngsters were playing frenetically at times. Washington seemed to get sucked into this and tried to ramp up to their speed while the rest of the team stayed within the scheme. It made for a few interesting moments and a turnover, but I don't mind mistakes made due to effort. The palming violation also felt like that. It seemed like DW's hands just didn't get caught up with his feet on that play.

picnroll
10-31-2007, 09:55 AM
In warm ups Washington was knocking all his FTs down and nothing but net with nice arc. I'll bet those FTs were an abberation, not that he's likely to get a lot of chances to prove otherwise.

MannyIsGod
10-31-2007, 10:32 AM
In warm ups Washington was knocking all his FTs down and nothing but net with nice arc. I'll bet those FTs were an abberation, not that he's likely to get a lot of chances to prove otherwise.He's got Nick Anderson syndrome. He's missed some big freethrows in the college ranks and it is faily obvious now that in pressure situations his free throws will be a liability.

JamStone
10-31-2007, 01:40 PM
No...it's not a statistic. It's my opinion...hence the "in my opinion".

Stupid shit like this is why the Pistons got their ass kicked last year.

Whether a player hit over 50% is an opinion and not a statistic?

Something a fan writes on a messageboard is the reason a professional sports team loses?

You are not smart IMO.

Darkwaters
10-31-2007, 01:57 PM
He's got Nick Anderson syndrome. He's missed some big freethrows in the college ranks and it is faily obvious now that in pressure situations his free throws will be a liability.

I think he could struggle with free throws for a while. But if the coaching staff stays supportive then he'll probably be fine. Besides, eventually TD is going to have a bad free throw shooting game and Washington will witness it. It's not the end of the world. And if Darius realizes that then he'll be looser and better at them.

whottt
10-31-2007, 02:12 PM
Whether a player hit over 50% is an opinion and not a statistic?

RIF

Something a fan writes on a messageboard is the reason a professional sports team loses?

Normally no...but when it gets to a certain level of stupidity, as in really really stupid...I believe it can have a negative impact. I point to yourself, and your teams fate last season...seems to be a link.

You are not smart IMO.

At least I can read...

DR WU
10-31-2007, 03:16 PM
...but what's up with that Amish beard?

Reggie Miller
10-31-2007, 03:18 PM
...but what's up with that Amish beard?

Yep. DW needs to grow out his hair on his scalp to at least the same length. He looks like a member of the Nation of Islam, circa 1960.

dbreiden83080
10-31-2007, 03:21 PM
Beno is so AWFUL really anyone was going to be an improvement. I don't know what happened to him because he really was a pretty good prospect when he got to SA and had some good games early on and then he just went in the toilet.

JamStone
10-31-2007, 03:26 PM
Normally no...but when it gets to a certain level of stupidity, as in really really stupid...I believe it can have a negative impact. I point to yourself, and your teams fate last season...seems to be a link.

95% of your assertions are senseless and unprovable drivel IMO.

Congratulations on learning how to read.

whottt
10-31-2007, 03:40 PM
95% of your assertions are senseless and unprovable drivel IMO.

Congratulations on learning how to read.

Read again my original quote:

Read it real slow...try to dislodge the shit from between your ears, realize that this entire discourse is because you're an idiot, who cannot read...Ponder for just a moment, what an illiterate ass you have truly made of yourself...then shut the fuck up, give a silent thanks that you are now smarter for having argued with me, and don't attempt to argue with me again until your learn to read.

One more time for the stupid fuck in this thread:

Bruno
10-31-2007, 03:47 PM
When you consider that Washington is a 21 years old rookie playing his first nba game, last night game was very good.
Playing in Austin with Spurs system could help him a lot to be a better playmaker (last night he played a lot off the ball).

JamStone
10-31-2007, 03:49 PM
whottt,

I read it the first time. I just read it again. Those times he was as you put it "dared to shoot" can be counted. You can count the times he actually made them. You can divide the times he made them with the times he was dared to shoot. I realize it's not easy to get that information without watching the entire playoffs again and documenting those "dared shots." But, that doesn't make that statistics an opinion. It just doesn't.

If you want to say something like "I would bet he shot over 50% of those shots he was dared to shoot" or "I'm pretty sure he made over 50% of the shots he was dared to shoot," it would be one thing. You didn't. You said a quantifiable statistic was your opinion.

Call names all you want. It's not an opinion. It's a statistic. You don't have to go on full blast PMS bitch tirade everytime someone disagrees with you or points out something that you said was wrong. Relax. Take an advil. Have a small glass of cognac. Smoke a cigar. It's not that deep.

But, again, it's not an opinion.

timvp
10-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Vaughn's shooting percentage when he's dared to shoot is a matter of opinion rather than stats?

Classic whotttt :dizzy

I hate to say it because he gives great effort but Jacque Vaughn is easily the most overrated Spur in the forum at the moment. He's decent but the Spurs more won in despite of him instead of because of him. Harsh, I know, but I believe that to be true.

Vaughn had some massive struggles in the playoffs. His defense was poor until the Finals when he had good matchups. Allen Iverson, Steve Nash, Leandro Barbosa and Deron Williams obliterated him in the first three rounds of the playoffs. And the bad part is defense is supposedly Vaughn's strong point.

He had his best shooting season in years and his offense was still barely good enough. His jumper was falling just enough to not be a complete liability. Around the basket, Vaughn finished a horrible percentage of his shots both in the regular season and in the playoffs.

I like having Vaughn on the team but like I've said since the day he signed, the guy is a fantastic third string point guard. You can use him as a backup point guard but that's stretching it. His offense is below average and his defense is overrated ... not a good combination.

This is why Darius Washington's development this year is so important. I'm confident that Pop realizes Vaughn is best suited as a third point guard. With that in mind, I trust that Pop will give Washington every opportunity to win the backup point guard job. Everyone is already booking his bus ride to Austin but if he performs well, Washington could be the team's new backup point guard.

Vaughn is good as a security blanket but he's only borderline capable as a backup point guard.

picnroll
10-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Hopefully Pop holds Vaughn out and lets Washngton see if he can establish himself.

whottt
10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Vaughn's shooting percentage when he's dared to shoot is a matter of opinion rather than stats?

Classic whotttt :dizzy

definition opinion:

An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something.

An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified. If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

Guess what? I don't know what Jacque Vaughns fucking FG% was when being specificially dared to shoot it in the last post season...

Therefore, when I say he hit at 50%...

It is in fact, my fucking opinion.

I don't care if you know exactly what his FG% was in that situation, I didn't...so therefore when I say what I think it was, it was, an opinion, and that cannot be changed.

Sorry bro...stand with the stupid, die with the stupid. And two stupids, never make a right.

timvp
10-31-2007, 06:33 PM
I have no clue what I'm talking about, I just spout out random numbers. I got owned so now I'm lashing out.Fair enough.

whottt
10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Fair enough.

I'm lashing out because IMO two morons are telling my opinion is a stat.

And since my opinion now counts as a stat...that there are two of them is a fact.

timvp
10-31-2007, 06:39 PM
:dizzy

whottt
10-31-2007, 06:57 PM
Just admit it...you bandwagoned Jamstone's stupidity before reading the entire argument...own up.

And BTW...while you're at it...

Feel free to provide the link to Vaughn's FG% on that J when he was being dared to shoot in the post season...

Because I can assure you, what I offered up...was my opinion, and not a stat.

JamStone
10-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Unbelievable.

Just because you don't know what that stat is, it doesn't make it an opinion. It makes it a stat that you don't know. If you are 40 years old, then you are 40 years old. I can't say, whottt, you are 21 years old in my opinion. Just because I don't know how old you are, my saying you are 21 is not an opinion. It is an inaccurate assertion. A wrong statement of fact. A bad guess. It's not an opinion.

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Unbelievable.

Just because you don't know what that stat is, it doesn't make it an opinion.

Yes it does...yes it fucking does.

If I don't know what the stat is...the number I offer is my opinion...

It most certainly is...it is my opinion.

Do you need me to post the definition of opinion again?

It makes it a stat that you don't know. If you are 40 years old, then you are 40 years old. I can't say, whottt, you are 21 years old in my opinion.

Yes you can....

Just because I don't know how old you are, my saying you are 21 is not an opinion.

Yes it is...you idiot.

It is an inaccurate assertion.

it's an opinion.

A wrong statement of fact. A bad guess. It's not an opinion.

Godamn.

#1. We don't know my guess was wrong. So that is a bad comparison...it might in fact be right...

However, it was still an opinion.

#2. It still an opinion.

#3. It's still an opinion.

#4. If is in fact, an opinion.

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:12 PM
For Jamstone:

[b]An opinion is a person's ideas and thoughts towards something. It is an assessment, judgment or evaluation of something.[b]

Do you understand what these words mean you idiot? Or do I need to post the definitions for those too?

An opinion is not a fact, because opinions are either not falsifiable, or the opinion has not been proven or verified.

If it later becomes proven or verified, it is no longer an opinion, but a fact.

Do you need more definitions?

Should I start with the word "a"?

JamStone
10-31-2007, 07:18 PM
The percentage a player shoots is a statistic. A statistic is not an opinion. It is a fact. If your "guess" was correct, it makes it a good guess or accurate assertion, not an opinion.

Here's the definition that matters.

sta·tis·tic /stəˈtɪstɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[stuh-tis-tik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Statistics.
a numerical fact or datum, esp. one computed from a sample.

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:25 PM
Idiot...

If I meant for what I said to be taken as fact...I would not have said IMO.

I said IMO, because it was not a fact, it was in fact, my opinion.

And yes...because I was not certain , it was my opinion, especially since I qualified it as being my opinion...which was why I put IMO.

And you ass hat...if you don't don't know how old I am and you say 21..it is in fact, your opinion of my age...

No matter how old I actually am.

Guess what...a guess is an opinion. An estimation is an opinion...

A bad guess, is still an opinion.

Do you want me to post the definition of opinion yet again? Or are you prepared to take this up with the dictionary people?

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Here's one more definition...from Merriam Webster online:

1 a: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter

2 a: belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:29 PM
Just STFU and stop making me suffer because you don't know what a fucking opinion is...take it on your kindergarten teacher or your parents for birthing a stupid child ...not me.

JamStone
10-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Messageboard PMSing again? No problem. Just take your medication, whottt ...

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/scott4075/fuckitol.jpg

whottt
10-31-2007, 07:43 PM
At leas there's something I can take...

Unfortunately for you...I don't think there's a cure for stupidity.

BTW, are you going to pay me for teaching you what an opinion is?

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Washington is not the answer at this point in time as a second string PG.

Lowry tonite is a much better player than DW is right now and is a solid backup PG.

Last night it was Blake and he is far superior than DW right now.

I really hope he does go to Austin and plays big minutes once Vaughn is back because it will be more benificial for him to get PT.

Vaughn may not be great but he has enough vet savy to hang in their. I thought his defense was fine in the playoffs except for the Phoenix series when he was virtually unplayable against them.

All we need out of him is 12 minutes a night and to take care of the ball and he is capable of doing it.

Washington needs work.