PDA

View Full Version : LMAO! The Cheetah Girl Got Eliminated!

The Red Hood
10-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I just heard about this, the Cheetah girl is GONE! Ah YESSSSS The Great Pumpkin does exist! :clap :toast

IceColdBrewski
10-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Who the hell is the Cheetah girl?

jaffies
10-30-2007, 11:03 PM
someone should eliminate the cheetos girl

http://www.syslog.com/%7Ejwilson/pics-i-like/cheeto.jpg

rr2418
10-31-2007, 09:43 AM
I just heard about this, the Cheetah girl is GONE! Ah YESSSSS The Great Pumpkin does exist! :clap :toast

I thought she was the best of all the celebrities! She always seemed to nail whatever the dance was. What the public is saying is that Jenny Garth, Jane Seymour, and Marie Osmond were better?? :dizzy Unfortunately people will vote on looks and appearances rather than her dancing.

Let me guess Hood, you always wanted to become a Cheetah girl, so you were jealous of her! :lol

SpursWoman
10-31-2007, 10:44 AM
I thought she was the best of all the celebrities!.

I thought she was going to win hands down ... she was the best by far. But, I haven't watched the show in a couple of weeks, either. Weird.

The Red Hood
10-31-2007, 10:45 AM
Let me guess Hood, you always wanted to become a Cheetah girl, so you were jealous of her! :lol
:lol Touched a nerve did I? :lol
No, I just thought the cheetah girl had an unfair advantage, the girl is a choreographer and a dancer. I'm glad she is off the show, she shouldn't have been their to begin with.

MoSpur
10-31-2007, 10:45 AM
I don't watch the show, but heard that she was one of the favorites to win. I guess its a huge shocker.

lebomb
10-31-2007, 10:57 AM
No, I just thought the cheetah girl had an unfair advantage, the girl is a choreographer and a dancer. I'm glad she is off the show, she shouldn't have been their to begin with.

It wasnt her fault she was selected. That is total BS, she was easily the best dancer. Now Spice girl will win! :p:

Sonia_TX
10-31-2007, 11:09 AM

I thought she was going to win hands down ... she was the best by far. But, I haven't watched the show in a couple of weeks, either. Weird.

I thought she would win too.

rr2418
10-31-2007, 11:22 AM

Nah! No not at all! :lol

I didn't even know who she was or who the Cheetah Girls were! I'm going by what she did on the floor and that's it. As far as her being a choreographer and a dancer? The key word is "PROFESSIONAL" Is she a professional dancer and choreographer? Of course I don't know the answer, but if she's not, then maybe that's why they "selected" her. Anyway I think it's a shame people will base their vote on "other" things rather than the performances. :rolleyes

T Park
10-31-2007, 11:47 AM
my boy Helio has it wrapped up :p:

mrsmaalox
10-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Very surprising, I had her pegged to win it!

Richard Cranium
10-31-2007, 12:08 PM

Sounds like she was a cheetah and not playing by the rules.

CuckingFunt
10-31-2007, 12:47 PM
No, I just thought the cheetah girl had an unfair advantage, the girl is a choreographer and a dancer. I'm glad she is off the show, she shouldn't have been their to begin with.I don't watch the show, but...

While being a dancer/choreographer would give her a slight advantage in being able to move and handle choreography, ballroom dance is a very specific and very different skill than anything she probably would have done previously in her career. I've known tons of extremely talented dancers who just couldn't master ballroom.

Thunder Dan
10-31-2007, 04:47 PM
someone should eliminate the cheetos girl

http://www.syslog.com/%7Ejwilson/pics-i-like/cheeto.jpg

I hate the cheetos girl :devil

The sone
10-31-2007, 11:31 PM
i love cheetoes girl...arhm!!!!

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 02:03 AM
I thought she was the best of all the celebrities!

Those people are celebrities? Really?

The Red Hood
11-01-2007, 04:18 AM
I didn't even know who she was or who the Cheetah Girls were!
I only know she's a Cheetah Girl because thats what EVERYONE on EVERY SHOW calls her, "The Cheetah Girl"

Is she a professional dancer and choreographer?
As far as I know she is a professional choreographer/dancer. Even if she isn't the fact of the matter is she knew how to dance, therefor she had an unfair advantage.

maybe that's why they "selected" her.
Well she is a Disney product, if you notice on the past seasons of Dancing with the Stars "the powers that be" always slip in at least one Disney related actor/singer. Last season it was Billy Ray Cyrus and that horrible "dancer" was one of the last to get eliminated from the show.

Anyway I think it's a shame people will base their vote on "other" things rather than the performances.
Eh, you say that now but if you look back at the past winners they were all pretty damn good, and most did not have a big fan base they won because of their "performances". I guess people were tired of the cheetah girl, while it was shocking I can't say I'm disappointed.