PDA

View Full Version : ESPN 2007/2008 Forcast

word
10-31-2007, 05:28 AM
Steven A. Smith: 'If Phoenix wins it at least I have a decent city to go to in the finals.'

SAS has stated his hatred of San Antonio more than once. Not the Spurs per se, but the city.

Does anyone know WHY ? Did he get a bad taco when he was here or something ? I've never seen quite that much vitriol for a city from any other person besides Mark Cuban.

What gives ?

P.S. Other than the 'fuck SAS' response, does anyone actually know ?

RonMexico
10-31-2007, 07:35 AM
Phoenix is one of the best cities in America. It's simple.

Findog
10-31-2007, 07:38 AM
Phoenix is one of the best cities in America. It's simple.

It's very pretty scenery, I'll give you that. But "best?" I can do without 120 degrees 8 months out of the year.

Findog
10-31-2007, 07:39 AM
I've never seen quite that much vitriol for a city from any other person besides Mark Cuban.

You do realize Cuban is playing the role of a wrestling heel, right?

Walter Craparita
10-31-2007, 08:43 AM
Sas, Stfo.

703 Spurz
10-31-2007, 08:57 AM
No idea why the loudmouth dislikes SA and I have no need to give a shit about it either

word
10-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Generally I can tolerate SAS. I didn't like him at first but I've gotten used to him. When the Spurs were playing the Cavs in the finals last year he said it was 'over' before they tipped off the first game and called it a sweep after game 1, so he doesn't necessarily extend his hatred to the Spurs. Cuban I understand his nonsense but I've just never 'gotten SAS'. The last time they had the final four in SA the announcers were saying SA is the best final four city and they should have 'all of them' down here. I've only lived here 5 years and I admit, SA took me some getting used to, but so did other places I've lived. I just thought maybe there was some incident or he said something about it before. I think I'll email him and ask him why.
My guess is he doesn't know himself. He probably didn't get recognized enough when he was out and about and it hurt his feelings.

Just thought someone might know.

Strike
10-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Stephen Asshat Smith is a hater and a hack. Even worse, he's a turncoat and a whore. He hates on the Spurs all year long. Then, all of a sudden, when the Spurs win the title, he gets on his knees, lines up the Spurs and makes like a circus seal, sucking off every player and member of the organization.

Fuck Stephen Asshat Smith. He has about as much credibility as a goat's bowel movement.