PDA

View Full Version : Slomo...The Graphics Are Great

duncan228
10-31-2007, 02:32 PM
As always, your work is appreciated.

Both graphics on the Spurs page are wonderful.
I love seeing those Trophies!

Thanks! :toast

mardigan
10-31-2007, 02:35 PM
For sure, lookin swweeeetttt

tlongII
10-31-2007, 02:55 PM
I would say I appreciate Slomo's work, but I don't.

PakiDan
10-31-2007, 02:56 PM
I don't dig it either.

Slydragon
10-31-2007, 03:05 PM
who is this Slow-Mo and why is he not faster?

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-31-2007, 03:17 PM
The trophy graphics at the top of the Spurs forum are incredible. Although now that Beno's gone does it make him unpatriotic to still be a Spurs fan?

Taco
10-31-2007, 04:01 PM
who is this Slow-Mo and why is he not faster?

BECAUSE THEN HE'D BE FastMO :spin

First Comic Sitting
10-31-2007, 04:20 PM
BECAUSE THEN HE'D BE FastMO :spin

gold jerry, gold!!! :lmao

angel_luv
10-31-2007, 04:20 PM
Well done Slomo. This update may be your best yet. :)

duncan228
10-31-2007, 10:31 PM
try to mobi skin at the bottom of the page

Wow. I never noticed mobi before. Cool!
Slomo, you get better and better!
Thanks for the head's up inagra.

Steve Perry
10-31-2007, 10:43 PM
I will kick Slomo's ass before the night is over!

Melmart1
10-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Kick ass. Thanks, Slomo! :tu

Jimmy
10-31-2007, 11:16 PM
I will kick Slomo's ass before the night is over!

:lmao

http://www.sunlime.com/~bw51273/pork-on-the-wing.jpeg

scott
10-31-2007, 11:29 PM
try to mobi skin at the bottom of the page

Great... now how do I turn it off?!?!?!

Kori Ellis
11-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Great... now how do I turn it off?!?!?!

:lol It turned into a nightmare for me the other night when I turned it on, I couldn't turn it back off. I logged in and out like 10 times and it still wouldn't go back to default or flash. I had to clear my cookies.

I will definitely have Slomo looking into it.

CuckingFunt
11-01-2007, 12:25 AM
:lol It turned into a nightmare for me the other night when I turned it on, I couldn't turn it back off. I logged in and out like 10 times and it still wouldn't go back to default or flash. I had to clear my cookies.

I will definitely have Slomo looking into it.If you jump into The Club, switch it back to flash, go back to the front page and refresh it comes back normal.

Slomo
11-01-2007, 04:02 AM
If you jump into The Club, switch it back to flash, go back to the front page and refresh it comes back normal.:tu

Guys, the mobi thing is experimental. It's something I'm working on for browsing ST on moble devices. The skin is roughly done (except for the colors) the problem is the detection part that will automatically switch on this skin when you access ST from a mobile device (phones, PDAs...).

The problem with the detection thing is that it requires a code rewrite, and that's not something I'm going to do on a live forum, because it's very easy to fuck up things when you start playing with code.

I can make the mobi style invisible but it makes it more difficult for me to test things, so either don't use it or if you do and get stuck do what CF did.

If you want to use it on your mobile phone without messing the settings for when you're back on your PC then type the following address in your phone:

mobile.spurstalk.com

Please delete any ST.com cookies from your phone before using it for the first time - it works better that way (If you don't know how to do it or don't have this option on your device, then just ignore this).

At this moment it really only works for the Spurs and NBA forums. But it's Beta at best so don't bitch about it until it becomes a real feature.

EDIT: I've added a link at the top of the mobi skin that gets you out of it.

Kori Ellis
11-01-2007, 07:13 AM
If you jump into The Club, switch it back to flash, go back to the front page and refresh it comes back normal.

No, it doesn't. Not for everyone.

LJ and I tried everything, we would switch it to flash from the Club, then go back to the front page and it would be normal. But then if we clicked on anything it would automatically switch back to Mobi.

It was actually a nightmare. We tried to fix it for 15 minutes, then just cleared the cache instead.