PDA

View Full Version : Toros Individual Game Tickets on Sale

biba
10-31-2007, 04:24 PM
Tickets start at just $8! Well, for those who can go there, of course.

Toros Individual Game Tickets on Sale

10/31/07 - NBA Development League (D-League) Austin Toros
http://www.oursportscentral.com/services/releases/?id=3554566

AUSTIN, TX October 31, 2007 - Austin Toros fans can purchase individual tickets to home games starting November 1st at 10 a.m. Individual tickets are available at any local RunTex, Waterloo Records (6th & Lamar), University Co-op, or at gettix.net.

Toros games offer affordable, family entertainment and a chance to see the future of the San Antonio Spurs developing in Austin. Tickets start at just $8.

The Toros home opener is Saturday, November 24th at the Austin Convention Center at 7 p.m. For Toros season and group ticket information, call the Toros office at (512) 236-8333 or visit austintoros.com.

Designed to help grow the sport of basketball both domestically and internationally, the D-League offers NBA-quality basketball and fun, family entertainment at affordable prices. For additional information on the NBA Development League, visit NBADLEAGUE.com.

• Discuss this story on the NBA Development League message board...

LEN BIAS 4EVER
10-31-2007, 04:35 PM
I am going to have to go up and catch a few games this year. I hope I can find a few weekends were I can catch a Horns and a Toros game on the same Saturday, that would be great.

Tomorrow night is the nbdl draft live on nba tv at 7 pm CST. that will be interesting to see the players choosen.

44 players with D-league experience made opening day rosters this season.

robino2001
10-31-2007, 06:07 PM
I've looked at going but the "arena" layout looks horrible and decent seats were pretty highly priced in my opinion... i'm still waiting for the "you're a season ticket holder in austin - here are free toros tickets" letter... then I might go