PDA

View Full Version : My Site... www.sametro.org

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 02:12 PM
www.sametro.org

I've been working on this site for awhile now, the information not the layout...lol Anyway, I wasn't going to "debut" this early but other people found out about it and now I'm getting hits so why the hell not.

Anyway, it's a website with information on many of the developments going on in San Antonio and the metro area currently.

Enjoy!

www.sametro.org

sa_butta
11-01-2007, 02:20 PM
Pretty nice, man about time you put something out like that.

dougp
11-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, the two pop-ups I just got going to your site have convinced me not to go back.

jman3000
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
are they going to tear down the HEB @ 1604 and bandera? it says an HEB plus anchored shopping center is going up... but there's an HEB about a football field away from the proposed site.

T Park
11-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Awesome site man :tu

Is there a website you know of that tells of resteraunts being planned, or built?

Thats always the question my family always has since were gone from home over 5 months during the summer, lots of building, expansion, stuff gets done in that time.

T Park
11-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Well, the two pop-ups I just got going to your site have convinced me not to go back.

yeah heaven forbid he have his costs covered :rolleyes

jman3000
11-01-2007, 02:47 PM
would be cool if each marker had maybe a link in it to a more detailed summary of the project. like maybe the projects web page or even your own description and info.

Melmart1
11-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I didn't get any popups. Maybe you just have a shitty anti-popup program.

T Park
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
would be cool if each marker had maybe a link in it to a more detailed summary of the project. like maybe the projects web page or even your own description and info.

Yeah that would be awesome.

Especially for the outlets on the southwest side.

I had no clue we were getting outlets.

dougp
11-01-2007, 02:56 PM
yeah heaven forbid he have his costs covered :rolleyes
He has enough in line ads. I'll try it again, and see if I get them.

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 03:24 PM

Working on that. Kind of rushed the site.

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 03:24 PM
He has enough in line ads. I'll try it again, and see if I get them.

It's not me, it's Tripod.

Shelly
11-01-2007, 03:26 PM
are they going to tear down the HEB @ 1604 and bandera? it says an HEB plus anchored shopping center is going up... but there's an HEB about a football field away from the proposed site.

Since I live at that HEB, I have some scoop. One of the checkers that's been there since that one opened, told me well over a year ago that this particular HEB would become an HEB Plus. Since there is an empty field behind them, that's where they would expand. I can't imagine the would tear that one down.

Now if they would only stop rearranging their aisles every other day so I could find things.

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 03:27 PM

I doubt HEB tears down the building, bet best is they sell or lease the space out.

Edit: Shelly answered first.

Buddy Holly
11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
There's a lot I have yet to put up btw.

Shelly
11-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Oh, and I think she said that it was 5 years down the road at the time...so it won't be for a few years yet still.

I'm still trying to figure out what the did at the intersection to get on 1604. Sidewalks?

jman3000
11-01-2007, 03:37 PM
all they did at flag and 1604 was move over the lane which you turn on to the feeder road a bit more like a traditional intersection. all that shit just to move the lane over a bit... they added sidewalks... but who the hell walks there anyways?

jman3000
11-01-2007, 03:39 PM
if they built an HEB + there it would wreck shop... the closest walmart there is about 4 miles down the road on bandera... and maybe a bit closer @ culebra and 1604.

Shelly
11-01-2007, 03:42 PM
all they did at flag and 1604 was move over the lane which you turn on to the feeder road a bit more like a traditional intersection. all that shit just to move the lane over a bit... they added sidewalks... but who the hell walks there anyways?

I know! I've never seen anyone walking on that sidewalk EVER. It's nice that they added a 3rd lane on Bandera, though.

I thought that maybe they were making two turn lanes onto 1604...like the right would feed directly into the BofA entrance and the other to the feeder road. But then I could see how that would cause problems because dumbasses would be in the wrong lane, etc.

Now if they would just fix the Braun/1604 nightmare.

dougp
11-01-2007, 03:42 PM
It's not me, it's Tripod.
What kind of hosting setup do you have, etc.? There's enough affordable solutions out there that one line of self placed Google txt ads could take care of anything. Hit me up if you need any help ...

Shelly
11-01-2007, 03:43 PM
if they built an HEB + there it would wreck shop... the closest walmart there is about 4 miles down the road on bandera... and maybe a bit closer @ culebra and 1604.

Isn't there an HEB Plus at 1604/Culebra?

jman3000
11-01-2007, 03:45 PM
tezel is more o a nightmare than braun is IMO... it's been 2 or 3 years of construction... and what are they adding? almost nothing of any real consequence... in some places there will be turning lanes... but it was fine the way it was.

that little area on 1604 between bandera and culebra is a complete traffic shit fuck with those 2 lights there though.

jman3000
11-01-2007, 03:47 PM
Isn't there an HEB Plus at 1604/Culebra?

that's potranco... there is just a normal heb @ culebra... i used to work there a few years back.

Shelly
11-01-2007, 03:59 PM
tezel is more o a nightmare than braun is IMO... it's been 2 or 3 years of construction... and what are they adding? almost nothing of any real consequence... in some places there will be turning lanes... but it was fine the way it was.

that little area on 1604 between bandera and culebra is a complete traffic shit fuck with those 2 lights there though.

Yeah, Tezel sucks. But I only have to go down that part of it when I go to the dentist.

I very rarely had to to go on that part of 1604, but my gym is over at 1604/Culebra. However, that road they put by Sonic comes in handy now when I'm coming home.

Braun's a nightmare in the morning because when my son can't get his ass on the bus in time, I have to take him to school. I take Leslie Rd and you get all the jerks that are cutting over from the left turn lane to 1604. I'll take Bandera home, though. It's not too bad going that way.

T Park
11-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Sorry to bug you on this buddy, is there any sites, if its gonna be on yours soon I'll wait, that has info on new resteraunts, stores, stuff like that coming soon?

Thanks.

MoSpur
11-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Nice to have a site to go to now instead of always asking you. Thanks for sharing Buddy.

Barbarian
11-01-2007, 04:19 PM
does anybody know why all the new buildings are being built in the shape of rain drops?

jinglejangle
11-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Congrats.
Bookmarked and look forward to checking it out often.

tlongII
11-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Very metrosexual.