PDA

View Full Version : Season so far...

SpursDynasty
11-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Good job Spurs on going 2-0 on a back-to-back. We should've beaten Memphis by atleast 15, but it was a back-to-back, and they wanted to come out all confident and try to shoot some shots on us. 104-101, a W's a W. Portland came out confident too. It's fun to mess around with these teams, make them think they're actually good enough to hang with us in a game, then we beat them.

Just 2 teams we were supposed to beat. Next up is Sacramento Queens.

See, my prediction of a 10-0 start is 20% completed.

DubMcDub
11-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Half of your predictions (1, 4, 5, 8, and 9) are reasonable. The other 5 indicate that you may well be the worst sports prognosticator of all time.

ducks
11-01-2007, 03:01 PM
spurs start off slow usually

bdictjames
11-01-2007, 03:17 PM
And I suppose if the Spurs lose, you're gonna say we got screwed by the league. Right.

jman3000
11-01-2007, 03:29 PM
try to shoot some shots on us.
try to shoot some shots on US?

how dare they!

clambake
11-01-2007, 03:33 PM
currently, the spurs have won twice as many games as the mavs.

monosylab1k
11-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Good job Spurs on going 2-0 on a back-to-back. We should've beaten Memphis by atleast 15, but it was a back-to-back, and they wanted to come out all confident and try to shoot some shots on us. 104-101, a W's a W. Portland came out confident too. It's fun to mess around with these teams, make them think they're actually good enough to hang with us in a game, then we beat them.

Just 2 teams we were supposed to beat. Next up is Sacramento Queens.

See, my prediction of a 10-0 start is 20% completed.
Does Josh Daniels give you Spurs game nights off, or do you have to get the bartenders at Buffalo Wild Wings to point one of the TV's at you?

Shank
11-01-2007, 04:01 PM
W's a W unless the Spurs lose, right?

stretch
11-01-2007, 04:07 PM
W's a W unless the Spurs lose, right?
No. Then its a fluke.

O-Factor
11-01-2007, 05:01 PM
when a team chokes 2 years a row in the playoffs, is that still a fluke? I think not.

dirk4mvp
11-01-2007, 05:39 PM
When you make a good post, that would also be a fluke. That type of thing doesn't happen alot.

Shank
11-01-2007, 06:27 PM
when a team chokes 2 years a row in the playoffs, is that still a fluke? I think not.

Wow. Way to bring something new and relevant to the conversation to the table.

Try again. You fail at Internet.

O-Factor
11-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Wow. Way to bring something new and relevant to the conversation to the table.

Try again. You fail at Internet.

:lol completely WEAK. Answer the fucking question.

monosylab1k
11-01-2007, 08:40 PM
:lol completely WEAK. Answer the fucking question.
the problem with your post is that it's about as relevant to the subject as me saying 48-27.

O-Factor
11-01-2007, 08:51 PM
What does 48-27 mean in a basketball thread? The score of the Cowboys Pats game? I ask a "Basketball" question, a Mavs question, and that is what you come up with as an answer? Answer the Question?

mavs>spurs2
11-01-2007, 09:22 PM
What does 48-27 mean in a basketball thread? The score of the Cowboys Pats game? I ask a "Basketball" question, a Mavs question, and that is what you come up with as an answer? Answer the Question?

What does the Mavs past postseason failures have to do with a thread titled "Season so far..." obviously talking about this season?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

Pistons < Spurs
11-01-2007, 09:26 PM
Who the hell starts a discussion titled "the season so far" after 2 days..... :rolleyes

TheZackAttack!
11-01-2007, 09:59 PM
What does the Mavs past postseason failures have to do with a thread titled "Season so far..." obviously talking about this season?

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

:flag:LMAO @ Mavs fans over here getting their panties in a wad. Dude, threads in this site get off tangent all the fucking time. Calm you ass down. You all don't answer the question asked by O-factor because you are ashamed to be cheering for a choke job of a team and don't want to admit it publicly.

monosylab1k
11-01-2007, 10:08 PM
the fact that you felt the need to talk crap to the mean ol' Mav fans trashing on SpursDynasty shows what a retarded douche you are. Your post had zero relevance and displayed the wit and intelligence of the typical 5 year old, which is probably a compliment in your mind.

monosylab1k
11-01-2007, 10:08 PM
and to ANSWER THE QUESTION, yes.

monosylab1k
11-01-2007, 10:11 PM
:flag:LMAO @ Mavs fans over here getting their panties in a wad. Dude, threads in this site get off tangent all the fucking time. Calm you ass down. You all don't answer the question asked by O-factor because you are ashamed to be cheering for a choke job of a team and don't want to admit it publicly.
You aren't familiar with SpursDynasty threads and the subsequent mocking that accompanies each one, do you?

What a stupid asshole.

mavs>spurs2
11-01-2007, 10:19 PM

What a bitch!

TheZackAttack!
11-01-2007, 10:22 PM
You aren't familiar with SpursDynasty threads and the subsequent mocking that accompanies each one, do you?

What a stupid asshole.

I have balls you fucking dyke bitch.(see avatar) I can take mocking(not lying mind you: a mono reference). But I guess alot of twats here that can't take mocking, shit talking, OR the truth, just happen to be mavs fans.

Shank
11-02-2007, 09:08 AM
I have balls you fucking dyke bitch.(see avatar) I can take mocking(not lying mind you: a mono reference). But I guess alot of twats here that can't take mocking, shit talking, OR the truth, just happen to be mavs fans.

Fact - If you include a lot of cussing when you write, it makes you sound tougher.

monosylab1k
11-02-2007, 09:22 AM
:lmao

stretch
11-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I wasn't even talking about the Mavs, or seriously talking about the Spurs. It was a joke about Spursdynasty and his bizzare theories, etc...

stretch
11-02-2007, 09:32 AM
O-Factor was the first one to get off target. Me and Shank were making fun of Spursdynasty, and then he got all sensitive and thought we were making fun of the Spurs.

stretch
11-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Fact - If you include a lot of cussing when you write, it makes you sound tougher.
Definitely a fact. No question about it.

O-Factor
11-02-2007, 10:29 AM
O-Factor was the first one to get off target. Me and Shank were making fun of Spursdynasty, and then he got all sensitive and thought we were making fun of the Spurs.

I just merly asked a question. You mav fans got all sensitive about it. Sorry for the ribbing.

monosylab1k
11-02-2007, 12:09 PM
I just merly asked a question..
no you didn't. don't hide your spur fan butthurtness, just embrace it.

SpursDynasty
11-02-2007, 12:55 PM
When the Spurs beat the Queens tonight, it'll be the first 3-0 start to the season since the 2000-2001 season. Should be atleast a 15 point victory.

stretch
11-02-2007, 12:56 PM
I just merly asked a question. You mav fans got all sensitive about it. Sorry for the ribbing.
You're full of shit.

stretch
11-02-2007, 12:57 PM
When the Spurs beat the Queens tonight, it'll be the first 3-0 start to the season since the 2000-2001 season. Should be atleast a 15 point victory.
What if the Spurs lose?

stretch
11-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Hey, I just noticed... this is the first Friday in a while that the Josh Daniels Band isn't playing. How do you plan on relaxing from drumming and watching the game, Jeff?