PDA

View Full Version : Reid's Son OMG

Vinnie_Johnson
11-01-2007, 03:32 PM
His addiction persists, according to authorities, who found 89 prescription drug pills in Reid's jail cell Thursday morning. They believe he smuggled them in his rectum when he was jailed earlier this week.

Reid told the judge he would apply to the drug court program, which could shorten his time behind bars.

samikeyp
11-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Damn....kid needs some serious help.

While I have an intense dislike for the Eagles organization, I have much respect for Andy Reid....poor guy must be going through hell right now. Isn't his other kid having legal issues too?

Vinnie_Johnson
11-01-2007, 09:55 PM
Damn....kid needs some serious help.

While I have an intense dislike for the Eagles organization, I have much respect for Andy Reid....poor guy must be going through hell right now. Isn't his other kid having legal issues too?

Really sad but it sounds from all reports that the house was filled with drugs everywhere. WTF also the kids grew up over medicated?. Oh well Mr Reid no hurry to quit now both your kids will be locked up for the next 24 months. :donkey

leemajors
11-02-2007, 01:54 PM
Really sad but it sounds from all reports that the house was filled with drugs everywhere. WTF also the kids grew up over medicated?. Oh well Mr Reid no hurry to quit now both your kids will be locked up for the next 24 months. :donkey
no one is assigning blame where it seems at least some belongs - reid put his job before his family for years, and now it's coming back on him. his kids have been having problems for years and it doesn't seem like anything was ever done to curb it.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-02-2007, 09:33 PM
no one is assigning blame where it seems at least some belongs - reid put his job before his family for years, and now it's coming back on him. his kids have been having problems for years and it doesn't seem like anything was ever done to curb it.

Yes but how in the hell do you let all this go on in your house? :nope

leemajors
11-02-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes but how in the hell do you let all this go on in your house? :nope
lol i meant it seems no one is blaming reid.

BacktoBasics
11-03-2007, 09:52 AM
no one is assigning blame where it seems at least some belongs - reid put his job before his family for years, and now it's coming back on him. his kids have been having problems for years and it doesn't seem like anything was ever done to curb it.I don't understand how this guy can continue to insist on not taking a leave of absence. He cleary doesn't give a big enough shit about his family or he would have stopped in his tracks and handled his business. With an attitude like his its no suprise his kids are crying for attention.

exstatic
11-04-2007, 10:42 AM
There are plenty of people who have absentee fathers who don't turn out to be drug addicts. Reid did take a 5 week complete leave of absence this year to deal with this, but it sounds like this has been going on for close to a decade, and they may be at a "tough love" phase. Why should the tail wag the dog, or the long term addict run the household, causing parents to jump through hoops? Both kids are of fucking age.

TampaDude
11-04-2007, 11:08 AM
There are plenty of people who have absentee fathers who don't turn out to be drug addicts. Reid did take a 5 week complete leave of absence this year to deal with this, but it sounds like this has been going on for close to a decade, and they may be at a "tough love" phase. Why should the tail wag the dog, or the long term addict run the household, causing parents to jump through hoops? Both kids are of fucking age.

WERD!

PixelPusher
11-04-2007, 11:21 AM
His addiction persists, according to authorities, who found 89 prescription drug pills in Reid's jail cell Thursday morning. They believe he smuggled them in his rectum when he was jailed earlier this week.

89? All at once? :vomit:

(I couldn't find an emoticon for "sore ass")