PDA

View Full Version : Rome and Stern going at it right now!

Walter Craparita
11-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Pretty good haha

I zoned out then heard them yelling at each other all of a sudden.

Useless interview though. Surprise.

da_suns_fan__
11-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Pretty good haha

I zoned out then heard them yelling at each other all of a sudden.

Useless interview though. Surprise.

Recap?

SAtown
11-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Was it over a WNBA question? Because every year Stern goes on Rome show, Rome asks him if this is the year Stern pulls the plug on WNBA, resulting in Stern getting pissed.

Reggie Miller
11-02-2007, 02:06 PM
This thread title is too good of a set-up to let slide, but I'll be darned if I can think of a good joke involving Rome, Stern, and NAMBLA. I challenge YOU, Spurs Talk posters!

leemajors
11-02-2007, 02:16 PM
rome attempting to outsmart or outtalk stern is a one way trip to the woodshed for rome.

spurscenter
11-02-2007, 06:12 PM
it would be nice to post, what the hell they talked about. lol

its like if I posted

I was watching TV and there was this cool basketball dunk by Manu, it was so cool.
Close your eyes and imagine what happened!

Walter Craparita
11-02-2007, 10:27 PM
Go to Rome and download the pod cast. 14 mins into the second hour of show.

I wasn't even paying attention but basically Rome kept asking him about the ref scandal and Stern got annoyed and both started yelling over one another. I don't listen enough to Rome to know if they always do that but it sounded like it was getting heated all of a sudden. Then they kissed and made up.

I figured someone would be listening to it too and would chime and and take it from there :hungry:

spurscenter
11-03-2007, 07:13 AM
i ran into Romy once at Nike store with his kids.
mofo had dark shades on to not be recongnized. Radio dude, lol
i go, what up ROOOOOOMY and he (first looks at me like how the fuck did you recognize me, mother fucker) and then talks to me in his RADIO/TV voice.
so funny.

Dude is trying to get ratings w Stern so I can understand.
At least he confronts him unlike other star struck journalist

WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE?
ISNT THIS CELEBRATION AWESOME?
HOW ARE YOU FEELING?
YOU MUST BE TIRED?
TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW YOU FELT TONIGHT
WHATS NEXT?

jackseven
11-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Go to Rome and download the pod cast. 14 mins into the second hour of show.

I wasn't even paying attention but basically Rome kept asking him about the ref scandal and Stern got annoyed and both started yelling over one another. I don't listen enough to Rome to know if they always do that but it sounded like it was getting heated all of a sudden. Then they kissed and made up.

I figured someone would be listening to it too and would chime and and take it from there :hungry:

Are you a subscriber?