PDA

View Full Version : San Marcos TV tonight??

BrianBird
11-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Is this another game I'll be missing thanks to living 45 minutes outside of SA?? Can't go to a bar, at least until I get off at 9 and then I'm not even sure if any around he will be showing it.

I was planning on DVR'ing the game b/c it shows KENSHD, but this must be a station independent of the regular KENS programming as my guide is showing ghost whisperer and some other crap during the game timeframe.

If this is the case I can tell this is going to be a very frustrating season. Looks like there are more KENS and MY35 games than there were last year when it seemed like there were more than the year before that.

Anyone have any insight on whether or not the game will be shown on regular KENS?

I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't freaking wait to move to Dallas next year for the sole reason of being able to get NBALP outside of the blackout area. Finally I'll be able to enjoy every game instead of half the season when only living 30 minutes up I-35. :madrun

BrianBird
11-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Feel free to delete.. looks like someone else is freaking out just like me

thispego
11-02-2007, 01:37 PM
someone needs to say something to the Spurs FO. they are excluding alot of the die hard spurs fans from enjoying the team and their success just because they dont live within San Antonio. This is a big mistake and they don't seem to even know that it's a problem or they do know and they just don't care.

bejanicek
11-02-2007, 04:12 PM
wait, i just changed services and i am on Dish Network but i am still considered Local and in San antonio service. Stockdale, TX to be exact. I should get the game on kens right. because i looked last night and it said ghost whisper as well. I couldn't handle not getting these games. please tell me this is wrong!!!