PDA

View Full Version : So....About Tonight?

remingtonbo2001
11-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Will Beno be booed when he gets his ring. I'm sorry but that would be halirous. It would be nice if someone could put a clip of it up on Youtube.

No hard feelings Beno, but really, it would be funny.

T Park
11-02-2007, 06:36 PM
you could have a picture of Beno, a picture of a fan booing and the caption

FAIL

:lol

bdictjames
11-02-2007, 06:39 PM
No.

He could cry there.

And yes I am serious. Spurs should just be fake and give him his ring and forget all about Beno.

timvp
11-02-2007, 06:40 PM
No, Beno won't get booed. There's really no reason to boo him. Beno not taking basketball seriously only hurts Beno.

And actually, Beno was a well-known and well-liked member of the team. He'll get a loud ovation.

Cherry
11-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Will Beno be booed when he gets his ring. I'm sorry but that would be halirous. It would be nice if someone could put a clip of it up on Youtube.

No hard feelings Beno, but really, it would be funny.

:wtf

Not funny. There's no reason to boo him.

remingtonbo2001
11-02-2007, 08:35 PM
:wtf

Not funny. There's no reason to boo him.
:dramaquee Don't get your panties all in a bunch. I didn't say I would boo him. I said it would be halirous if it happened. You know something which is funny because it's out of character. I wouldn't expect fans to boo any Spur, present or past, recieving an award. We have a pretty classy group of fans. It more or less, was a cynical dramatization of the sentiments posted on this board within the past year.

After seeing Pop and Timmy give him proper congratulations, I'm glad to see him go off well. I wish him nothing but the best.

robino2001
11-03-2007, 12:31 AM
I guess they showed it on the telecast.... he got a standing ovation throughout the arena

porscha
11-03-2007, 07:01 AM
won't boo,spurs fan are the nicest, sometime too nice...

maxpower
11-03-2007, 07:48 AM
:dramaquee Don't get your panties all in a bunch. I didn't say I would boo him. I said it would be halirous if it happened.

Then, quit posting stupid threads.

BeerIsGood!
11-03-2007, 09:02 AM
I wish I could get a championship ring and a standing ovation for being a first round draft bust who was incredibly lazy. That fucker lives in bizarro world.