PDA

View Full Version : Suns Excuses has already started and Coach already whining

yeahone
11-03-2007, 07:49 AM
You mean two timeouts in a row that he took eight minutes over there to maybe explain one play that he probably didn't run?" D'Antoni said. "Yeah, I was pretty upset. I thought he disrespected our players, but he likes to play the mind games. That's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every time."

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/1102sunsgamer1103.html

JamStone
11-03-2007, 08:01 AM
D'antoni is a boob.

Johnny RIngo
11-03-2007, 08:20 AM
No defense, whining, poor coaching. And the media told me this was going to be a DIFFERENT S0ns team. More of the same, if anything.

ATRAIN
11-03-2007, 08:51 AM
LOL stupid D'Antoni, BIGGEST BITCH EVER!!

spurscenter
11-03-2007, 09:11 AM
DUDE i read that eariler

DANTONI saying that I thought it was THE ONION writing it

OMG

Dude is crazy, its game 2 of the season and he has established lunatic vibes now from PHO.

Calm the fuck down MIkey D.

LOL

so funny

wait till he comes to LA, oh man. JACK NICHOLSON is gonna rape him

phx_13
11-03-2007, 09:44 AM
calm the fuck down coach it's only the second game of the season I would't be too worried about that seeing that last season your team was 1-5 and you lost the season opener to a kobeless lakers

Extra Stout
11-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Phoenix is dead in the water. D'Anphony is already having a nervous breakdown after only a couple of games. There is no way that soft team can persevere.

Kamnik
11-03-2007, 10:04 AM
LOL i just read on the hoopshype what he said and i wanted to start a topic about it here

WHAT A WALKING VAGINA! omg... i cant believe i actually respected this guys a few years ago

Phil Jackson must be laughing his ass of reading these comments!

ducks
11-03-2007, 10:06 AM
would they dare fire their coach in middle of the season?

lurker
11-03-2007, 10:10 AM
To quote what Phil Jackson said to Mike, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Go sit down!"

JamStone
11-03-2007, 10:13 AM
To quote what Phil Jackson said to Mike, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Go sit down!"

His dress was on just a little too tight last night

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n21/OriginalSin78/atw13pz0.jpg

Kamnik
11-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Nash has 97% of all the summed up balls weight on that team

Kamnik
11-03-2007, 10:15 AM
he said that?

:clap :clap :clap :clap

JMarkJohns
11-03-2007, 10:42 AM
I had a pretty good joke, but I guess you can't strike through text on this site. if so, can somebody tell me the coding? I'd still like to do it, but nothing is working.

I hate what everything I cheer for is devolving into. I hope they pull their heads out of their asses in time enough to save their season. Yes, yes, it's early... too early to be as concerned as I am. But I've seen a ton of basketball and I know competative losses and good wins, and I know lucky wins and bad losses and the Suns 1-1 record falls in the latter thus far.

I hope it changes, but with Mike "shit-for-brains" D'Antoni running the show and this team's collective age skyrocketing up the age charts with every game, I'm very concerned. One game is a fluke, two a habit, three a trend... They better effin' right this habit, PRONTO!!!

lurker
11-03-2007, 10:50 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kmH1nudtzkg

Mike looked like a child who just got sent to his room without dessert. :lol

picnroll
11-03-2007, 10:52 AM
Said it before and say it again. It's early but the Suns have pretty clearly established that they actually have worse interior defense and worse rebounding than last year. How's that going to work out for you all?

JMarkJohns
11-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Said it before and say it again. It's early but the Suns have pretty clearly established that they actually have worse interior defense and worse rebounding than last year. How's that going to work out for you all?
:drunk

SpursFanFirst
11-03-2007, 11:00 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kmH1nudtzkg

Mike looked like a child who just got sent to his room without dessert. :lol

Am I the only one having a problem with this link?

O-Factor
11-03-2007, 11:01 AM
D'Antoni needs to realize that nothing is given to you in the Association. You have to take it. He whines about every single thing. Also his lack of professionalism is annoying.

Below is funniest D'Antoni meltdown in my opinion. I crack up everytime I see him crumble up the paper.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvNqnAH_okI

O-Factor
11-03-2007, 11:15 AM
"He wasn't thinking straight," Phil Jackson said of D'Antoni's furor that he dismissed with a hand wave.

:lol
D'Antoni got dismissed.

picnroll
11-03-2007, 11:29 AM
lmao (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b8jb-W3Kyw&NR=1)

Walter Craparita
11-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Does this mean Spurs bust the Suns in the playoffs every time?

SpursFanFirst
11-03-2007, 11:55 AM

I'm sure you couldn't hear what they were saying since it was most likely a tirade of swear words...but my audio on this computer is shot.
Either way...just their actions made me laugh! That's great!

TheNextGen
11-03-2007, 12:02 PM
he said..wtf u talking about, (hand wave) go sit down..biiitch

baseline bum
11-03-2007, 12:03 PM
They bust them every time in the playoffs? What about that time they needed the lucky three from Tim Thomas to keep from going out in the first round to LA?

cornbread
11-03-2007, 12:06 PM
:lmao All the Zen Meister had to do to rattle D'antoni was call a timeout?! Classic!

AZLouis
11-03-2007, 12:30 PM
That team is a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

Between the preseason awarding of a trophy from some "experts", the parting ways with KT and Iavaroni, the Marion bs, the weak interior, and bad knees/ankles/backs creating a stressful knowing of one injury happening...

Things could get interesting.

ChumpDumper
11-03-2007, 01:51 PM
Here's how the exchange would go if Phil did that to Pop.

Pop: What the fuck, Phil?

Phil: We had a mandatory coming up.

Pop: Oh. I think I'm gonna get myself tossed anyway. My back is killing me.

Phil: Wanna split a bottle of Pinot Noir later?

Pop: Bring two.

Phil: Shaw nuff.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-03-2007, 01:59 PM
:lol

vicphoenix
11-03-2007, 02:26 PM
What is with the obsession of the Suns? If your a Spurs fan, why do you even bother concerning yourself with them. After all, the Suns shouldn't be much of a threat because the Spurs always beat them. Its two games in and people are already predicting the Suns demise. Success in the playoffs is the only thing that matters. Getting blown out in the second game of the season is no big deal.

IceColdBrewski
11-03-2007, 02:27 PM

http://www.frankvincent.com/pad.jpg

ChumpDumper
11-03-2007, 02:32 PM
What is with the obsession of the Suns? If your a Spurs fan, why do you even bother concerning yourself with them.Coach D'Asani amuses us.

dbreiden83080
11-03-2007, 03:09 PM
"Yeah, I was pretty upset. I thought he disrespected our players, but he likes to play the mind games. That's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every time."
]

What a friggin disaster D'antoni is and then some. "When we bust them every time". What a DICK!! This group of whiners led by him will never win it all, not going to happen but they sure will have a long list of excuses lined up as to why.

SAtown
11-03-2007, 03:26 PM
What is with the obsession of the Suns? If your a Spurs fan, why do you even bother concerning yourself with them.

Because it's fun.

E20
11-03-2007, 03:32 PM
D'Antoni needs to realize that nothing is given to you in the Association. You have to take it. He whines about every single thing. Also his lack of professionalism is annoying.

Below is funniest D'Antoni meltdown in my opinion. I crack up everytime I see him crumble up the paper.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvNqnAH_okI
I watched the Avery Johnson one that was linked to that. That was pretty funny. Then I ran into this:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=O5gTZjuo0rc

Extra Stout
11-03-2007, 03:32 PM
What is with the obsession of the Suns? If your a Spurs fan, why do you even bother concerning yourself with them. After all, the Suns shouldn't be much of a threat because the Spurs always beat them. Its two games in and people are already predicting the Suns demise. Success in the playoffs is the only thing that matters. Getting blown out in the second game of the season is no big deal.
D'Antoni is taking his whining to a whole new level. No longer it is just about the Spurs and Suns. We're watching the early stages of a season-long train wreck. We can't take our eyes off it. It's like the sports version of Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. It's only a matter of time until D'Antoni stops wearing underwear and loses custody of his children.

JMarkJohns
11-03-2007, 03:42 PM
D'Antoni is taking his whining to a whole new level. No longer it is just about the Spurs and Suns. We're watching the early stages of a season-long train wreck. We can't take our eyes off it. It's like the sports version of Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan. It's only a matter of time until D'Antoni stops wearing underwear and loses custody of his children.

What's ironic is D'Antoni's claim to fame is a chaotic offense, while "Chaotic" was the name of the Spears/Federline show, was it not?

T Park
11-03-2007, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't have a problem with the Suns, had Stoudamire and D'Antoni not acted like they did in the playoffs last year.

After that showing, its been pure "wanting to see them fail" ever since.

Period.

Jeremy
11-03-2007, 06:07 PM
Listening on the radio, it sounded like the assistants were really going at it, too. This actually goes all the way back to the WC Semi-finals in 2000, in Phil Weber's first season as a Suns assistant. The Lakers were blowing us out in the first 3 games (or at least Game 3), and Phil Jackson would use up all of his timeouts in the last minute to rub it in our faces/play his mind games. Then in Game 4, the Suns were blowing out the Lakers, so Suns head coach Scott Skiles used his timeouts in the last minute to get back at Jackson. So, then Jackson used up his timeouts, too. I remember it all clearly--it was hilarious. So maybe Phil Weber remembered that and said something about it... Of course, D'antoni probably would have gotten upset, even without that history.

spurscenter
11-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Here's how the exchange would go if Phil did that to Pop.

Pop: What the fuck, Phil?

Phil: We had a mandatory coming up.

Pop: Oh. I think I'm gonna get myself tossed anyway. My back is killing me.

Phil: Wanna split a bottle of Pinot Noir later?

Pop: Bring two.

Phil: Shaw nuff.

hahaha

pop would just laugh

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2007, 08:07 PM
What is with the obsession of the Suns?

Ever driven by a car accident or a train wreck? You just can't look away.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2007, 09:52 PM
so he bitches about a loss being rubbed in their faces by rubbing losses in the faces of the Lakers?

Kriz-Maxima
11-03-2007, 10:13 PM
LMAO! This guy's brain never got past age 5. Got to love Phil "wtf is wrong with you? go sit down. Motherfucker." something like that i think.

sprrs
11-04-2007, 01:07 AM
Am I the only one having a problem with this link?

I can't see it either. Apparently we have to add the person hosting the video to see it.

Spider TX
11-04-2007, 01:41 AM
While I do admit that D'Antoni is taking his whining to a whole new ridiculous level already in 2 games this season, all you Spurs fans who continue to spend so mcuh damn time dwelling on this topic are starting to seem even more ridiculous.

The Spurs are clearly the better team right now, the defending champs, and no reason to worry about the Suns, and until the Suns find that way to win, you all shouldn't even bother discussing all this, just makes so many of you seem foolish.

slayermin
11-04-2007, 01:48 AM
I hate Phyllis but this is pretty damn funny.

Walter Craparita
11-04-2007, 10:01 AM
While I do admit that D'Antoni is taking his whining to a whole new ridiculous level already in 2 games this season, all you Spurs fans who continue to spend so mcuh damn time dwelling on this topic are starting to seem even more ridiculous.

The Spurs are clearly the better team right now, the defending champs, and no reason to worry about the Suns, and until the Suns find that way to win, you all shouldn't even bother discussing all this, just makes so many of you seem foolish.

What do you guys expect. We had Dallas in the scope then all of a sudden this Suns team starts coming out to the media calling us dirty and what not. We are wondering if they will implode before the playoffs so we can laugh, or if they will meet us in the playoffs so we can crush them once and for all.

TampaDude
11-04-2007, 10:17 AM
What is with the obsession of the Suns? If your a Spurs fan, why do you even bother concerning yourself with them.

Because we can, and it's too much fun not to. :lol

TampaDude
11-04-2007, 10:19 AM

Perfect! :rollin

picnroll
11-04-2007, 10:25 AM
D’Antoni said he felt embarrassed because he had nothing further to say to his team when the second timeout was called. “So now, we’re standing around like idiots, He said. “We were down 30. We’re already idiots. Now we really look like idiots. It’s something I thought he could have avoided. He chose to do that, and that’s fine.” Los Angeles Times

That's sig worthy.

I guess "Let's go. Let's go, Let's go. Come on let's go" only works once per time out. :rollin

TampaDude
11-04-2007, 10:46 AM
Angel sets the record straight: http://youtube.com/watch?v=dTRV5d0caks

Walter Craparita
11-04-2007, 11:04 AM
D’Antoni said he felt embarrassed because he had nothing further to say to his team when the second timeout was called. “So now, we’re standing around like idiots, He said. “We were down 30. We’re already idiots. Now we really look like idiots. It’s something I thought he could have avoided. He chose to do that, and that’s fine.” Los Angeles Times

That's sig worthy.

I guess "Let's go. Let's go, Let's go. Come on let's go" only works once per time out. :rollin

Judging by the exodus of Suns fan from the game in the 3rd quarter. I doubt anyone was really watching Dantonio.

Amare_32
11-04-2007, 11:07 AM
Judging by the exodus of Suns fan from the game in the 3rd quarter. I doubt anyone was really watching Dantonio.

Yeah that was bad. I don't think anyone thought the Suns were going to play that flat in the home opener and to a Lakers team with no Odom.

yourcheatinheart
11-05-2007, 06:12 AM
What's ironic is D'Antoni's claim to fame is a chaotic offense, while "Chaotic" was the name of the Spears/Federline show, was it not?

why the fuck would you post something that fucking gay??? oh yeah?? you're the sometimes fucking suns fan....you spurs fag! i'll remember you come playoff time you can count on it. :toast