PDA

View Full Version : Colorado?

djohn14
11-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Today...my Missouri Tigers are travling to Boulder to face Colorado. I havent seen Colorado play any this year. Can anyone tell me what they do well, or what to watch out for?

K-State Spur
11-03-2007, 10:17 AM
they run the ball quite well. Hugh Charles is as good a tailback as anybody in this conference.

Hawkins is solid, if unspectacular. If Mizzou can get ahead and force him to throw, he struggles when pressured.

Their defense has been pretty decent all year. With the exception of K-State (without being too much of a homer), nobody has really been able to go out there and move the ball on them at will.

Ultimately, Missouri's ability to run the ball - and play a smidgen of defense - should prevent them from having a similar result to what Tech did in losing to the Buffs. However, Colorado is not a pushover.

djohn14
11-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Ok...thankya...so are you telling me they are an above average team...solid...but Missouri should win?

O-Factor
11-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Mizzu should win, but it will be tough playing @ Colorado

K-State Spur
11-03-2007, 11:23 AM
they're a middle of the pack team that is capable of playing better (and also worse) than their record for stretches.

but yes, mizzou should win.