PDA

View Full Version : Cavs @ Suns

Warlord23
11-04-2007, 09:10 PM
With Amare not playing, Diaw and Marion are the "bigs" on the Suns tonight. Calling the interior defense charmin-soft would be an insult to charmin.

The Cavs' frontcourt is tearing the Suns a new one. Drew Gooden with 12 pts/10 rebs at the half, and Z with 14 and 8! They join Chris Wilcox, Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum on the list of mediocre big men who look like Kareem while playing the Suns.

itzsoweezee
11-04-2007, 09:32 PM
With Amare not playing, Diaw and Marion are the "bigs" on the Suns tonight. Calling the interior defense charmin-soft would be an insult to charmin.

The Cavs' frontcourt is tearing the Suns a new one. Drew Gooden with 12 pts/10 rebs at the half, and Z with 14 and 8! They join Chris Wilcox, Kwame Brown and Andrew Bynum on the list of mediocre big men who look like Kareem while playing the Suns.

the suns haven't given a shit about defense in years. the real problem they're having this year is they can't score. their offense is anemic. passing up garnett in favor of amare is looking really stupid right now.

TampaDude
11-04-2007, 09:37 PM
I hope LeBron drops 40+ on the Suns tonight. Fuck the Suns.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-04-2007, 09:41 PM
I know you're defense isn't great PHO but come on. It's a sad day when Gooden and Z are owning you.

Thunder Dan
11-04-2007, 09:45 PM
The Suns' arena announcer has to be one of the most annoying in the league. Not as bad as Miami's though

Thunder Dan
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM
and now they are playing Hanson "mmm Bop" at the arena.... are the Suns serious?

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-04-2007, 09:50 PM
and now they are playing Hanson "mmm Bop" at the arena.... are the Suns serious?
:lmao

Gino20
11-04-2007, 09:54 PM
I have Comcast, and the screen is just solid black. I know this game is televised in HD. If you don't have an HDTV, are just s.o.l.????

Nashfan
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Where are all the Suns haters tonight?

Walter Craparita
11-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Where are all the Suns haters tonight?

cowboys game.

peskypesky
11-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Cavs loss to an Amare-less Suns?!??!! ROTFLMAO.

Pathetic.

Extra Stout
11-04-2007, 11:30 PM

Pathetic.
The Suns went 54-28 without Amare two years ago. They don't suck, rather they're simply not a match for the Spurs, Mavs, or Rockets without him.

peskypesky
11-04-2007, 11:37 PM
The Suns went 54-28 without Amare two years ago. They don't suck, rather they're simply not a match for the Spurs, Mavs, or Rockets without him.

Whatever you say, it's embarrassing. Cavs were just in the Finals a few months ago.

CubanMustGo
11-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Whatever you say, it's embarrassing. Cavs were just in the Finals a few months ago.

Cavs still playing without Sideshow Bob (Verejao) and Pavlovic is just back from his holdout, not up to speed yet.

If the Pistons would have given a shit in the ECF last year the Cavs would have never sniffed the Finals.

SpursIndonesia
11-05-2007, 12:22 AM
Nice win for the Amareless Suns tonite, Nash is just a fantastic offensive PG of the league -he seems really take the Lakers drubbing personally, poor Cavs.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-05-2007, 12:58 AM
I was really impressed with Skinner tonight. Hopefully he get more than 12 minutes same game. And we need to play Banks more, get him more involved. Marcus is a guy who needs time to get hot and to feel his shot and to get incorporated into the rhythm of the game.

Thunder Dan
11-05-2007, 07:42 AM

Pathetic.

The Cavs arn't that good settle down

BillsCarnage
11-05-2007, 10:27 AM
I was really impressed with Skinner tonight. Hopefully he get more than 12 minutes same game. And we need to play Banks more, get him more involved. Marcus is a guy who needs time to get hot and to feel his shot and to get incorporated into the rhythm of the game.

Skinner is serviceable, but until D'Ant learns to take the bad with the good he'll still use a 7-man rotation and burn everyone out.

I'd really like to see him start Skinner at center - especially on this road trip. It's against teams they can beat with or w/o Skinner starting and would give them a chance to see if he can play a solid 30min/gm.

D'Ant said he's not going to worry about games in Dec like he has in the past, so this is the time to play a deep rotation and take chances.

AZLouis
11-05-2007, 12:14 PM
D'Ant said he's not going to worry about games in Dec like he has in the past, so this is the time to play a deep rotation and take chances.

Not so sure about that...

"I've got to get things straight too," D'Antoni said. "I've got people all over the place. I'm taking guys in and out and I've got to do my job too. I can't listen to anybody. I've got to play the guys I know will win the game. We've got to get back to Phoenix Suns. Our identity is a certain identity and if that's not good enough to win, so be it. But I think it is and I've got to get back to that. So that's on me. A lot of it is on me."