PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV Question

Gino20
11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I have noticed that I am unable to watch the games on NBATV that are televised in HD. The screen is solid black. Is this because I dont have an HDTV? If so, that's lame! It seems like several basketball games on NBATV will be televised in HD. Or, is it something else??? From previous seasons, the only team I am unable to watch is the Nuggets due to blackout restrictions. All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

leroyjenkins
11-05-2007, 05:41 PM
who is ur cable/sat provider

Gino20
11-05-2007, 05:44 PM
who is ur cable/sat provider

I'm with Comcast...thanks.

leroyjenkins
11-05-2007, 05:49 PM
im not sure exactly how comcast does it, but typically most channels like nfl and nba tv typically have two channels, a non hd digital one where u can use any cable box to watch and an hd channel that shows true hd games and upconverted games. are you paying the extra $5 for nba tv?

Gino20
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
im not sure exactly how comcast does it, but typically most channels like nfl and nba tv typically have two channels, a non hd digital one where u can use any cable box to watch and an hd channel that shows true hd games and upconverted games. are you paying the extra $5 for nba tv?

No, I believe it comes free when you order NBALP from Comcast...

leroyjenkins
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM
i know comcast has a station called mojo (an hd station) that typically carries all of the nba tv games in hd. so its possible that because of this, they black out the games on nba tv. i would call comcast and if they tell u they cant do anything about it to ask for a discount because you paid for league pass and shouldnt be punished bc you dont have hd.