PDA

View Full Version : Peter Burns Is a Fraud.

mouse
12-22-2004, 06:49 PM
I should have known when I read his Call the radio show and win Spur Tickets topic that something was up. After all Peter Burns can just ask Kori to make a topic And we will burn down the phone lines with back to back callers.

After all SpursTalk / FSP has the best callers in San Antonio, we proved that time after time when Kori used to do Game Night react. So don't try and use your Used car salesman tactics to self promote your career / Ego. You don't give a rats asssss about us we know you already, Just keep it real dawg,

You knew I was on Hold, but you had no balls to go to my call because of Nate Lundy? Remember before you answer with some lame ass excuse I have been calling sports radio since before you was old enough to get into Hooters let alone marry a waitress.

My point is this all you need to do is get on the line and say your scared to pull the trigger. I understand, There are many talk shows going on I would love to call. Your call screener ran out of Reasons I was not getting on, poor guy had no idea what to do.

It's all good Brah...

I will be listening to your Game Time React show I want to know if your for real? Or just another fraud like Body Solutions....

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/a-4.jpg

PM5K
12-22-2004, 07:06 PM
You tell em.....

samikeyp
12-22-2004, 07:09 PM
you always bitch about people here not calling, Mouse. Manustarting2guard and I call in and both have great calls, and you still bitch? :wtf

mouse
12-22-2004, 07:29 PM
you always bitch about people here not calling, Mouse. Manustarting2guard and I call in and both have great calls, and you still bitch? :wtf

Pssssst! brah this topic is about Peter Burns.

So you finally called the radio show. I am so proud of you, I bet your like a new Puppy your tail is just a wagging away, Well I am happy for you, maybe one day they will read one of your e mails? I bet you wet your boxer for sure that day.

You want me to advert my attention for Peter burns? So you can be the Audy Murphy of the Website? You must love the movie in the line of fire.

Well, I got news for you Clint. You best better keep on reading and think before you get your ass waxed live on www in front of all to se.... Keep in mind I just got out of prison. even Pooh Looks good tonight.

Solid D
12-22-2004, 07:42 PM
Mouse's comments have enlightened a flood, not a stream, of consciousness.
Question. There is the word fraud....but then doesn't the word defraud make you think... you take away the fraud?

Hmmm.

http://www.tzworld.com/righttz.JPG

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Mouse Is A Fraud

He has yet to give me that Peyton Manning card I won about a month ago.

Dex
12-22-2004, 08:53 PM
The word antonym has no synonym, but it has an antonym. It is synonym.

T Park
12-22-2004, 09:26 PM
If calling into talk radio shows means that much.

Time to see a shrink.

KEDA
12-22-2004, 10:02 PM
That show is SOOOO bad, I dont even listenwhen BRIBED with Spurs tickets

samikeyp
12-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Well, I got news for you Clint. You best better keep on reading and think before you get your ass waxed live on www in front of all to se.... Keep in mind I just got out of prison. even Pooh Looks good tonight.

Leave my ass outta this! :)

pooh
12-23-2004, 04:05 AM
Even Pooh Looks good tonight.

DAMN good I must say. :)

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2004, 09:40 AM
You knew I was on Hold, but you had no balls to go to my call because of Nate Lundy? Remember before you answer with some lame ass excuse I have been calling sports radio since before you was old enough to get into Hooters let alone marry a waitress.

sounds like an advanced case of penis envy to me...:lol

CHAMPS AGAIN
12-23-2004, 10:24 AM
Calling sports radio,and waiting 15 minutes or longer get a life.

mouse
12-23-2004, 06:06 PM
Calling sports radio,and waiting 15 minutes or longer get a life.

Bro ask Kori how long coach Pop waits to do his radio show.

Ask Kori how long she has had to wait to do a show they invited her to call in, A radio show is only as good as the call screener, Many nights the call screener the Big Chill would not answer the phone thus Game Time react had few calls. But in this case Mark was doing his job. I could hear the phone line on air, Then I could hear the click sound you get when the program director or a talk show host goes to another caller. The bottom-line is Peter Burns knows I am right, and his effort to avoid this topic is proof of that,

I have no bad feelings. After all I kinda knew I would never get on. After all when Nate Lundy took over for Chris Duel while they were waiting for his replacement to show up..He left me on hold also, I was on line #2 and he would take calls from line 1-5 never wanting to go to that line. Why you think kori never invites me to a GTG when Nate lundy is there

The only thing I don't like is the fact they have the 10 second delay on the ticket and don't use it. After all what can say that will ever get on the air if they don't want it to?

For you newbies that get a tingle in your jock when you call in keep calling in. But folks like Pooh/Gino/JBL/JohnnyD/preacher Tyron and others? we know how they operated all to well.

Have a 'Happy Holidays' to all see you on the nation radio shows come playoffs,

Ps: Johnny Blaze I took over 50 cards to last GTG you where to busy with your Danny Devito jokes towards me to take time to get yours.

http://www.boomspeed.com/woaimouse/mouse-on-550.jpg

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 06:32 PM
Dude, you need a haircut

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2004, 06:45 PM
Dude, you need a haircut

Sequ, you should send him to your barbe...uh, nevermind.