PDA

View Full Version : Jackson says D'Antoni will calm down

LakeShow
11-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Jackson says D'Antoni will calm down
He says the Suns coach eventually will understand the timeout in question.
By CURTIS ZUPKE
The Orange County Register
Comments 0| Recommend 3

EL SEGUNDO -- First there was Raja Bell vs. Kobe Bryant. Now is it Mike D'Antoni vs. Phil Jackson?

The Phoenix Suns have dominated the Lakers too much over the past two seasons to call it a true rivalry, but the friction level between the two teams seemed to reach another level Friday night.

Jackson was not aware of the harsh remarks that D'Antoni had about Jackson's fourth-quarter timeout until informed by the media Saturday. Jackson repeated his original explanation that he was simply burning a timeout to avoid TV-mandated ones later.

"When he thinks it over he'll find out that it wasn't as severe as he thought it was," Jackson said. "He didn't understand what I was doing. He had no concept of what was going on. He'll think about it and understand."

D'Antoni was demonstratively irritated when Jackson called timeout with 4:45 remaining and the Lakers ahead, 111-78. Jackson said that he wanted to get the timeouts out of the way to allow the game to finish smoothly without ESPN-mandated timeouts.

"I thought he disrespected our players," D'Antoni told reporters afterward. "But he likes to play mind games, and that's fine. He might want to try and do it in playoff time when we bust them every time."

Was Jackson surprised at the emotion that D'Antoni expressed?

"It gave me perhaps a better understanding of him," Jackson said. "His immediate response was that he thought it was about him."

Jackson said he won't contact D'Antoni to clear up the misunderstanding.

"He's got to figure that out on his own," he said.

The teams have displayed disgust for each other since the 2006 playoffs, when Suns guard Bell was suspended after he threw Bryant to the floor in a blowout victory by Phoenix in Game 5.

This week Bryant said that Phoenix, which has eliminated the Lakers from the postseason the past two seasons, has "really gotten under our skin."

Said Luke Walton about D'Antoni, "We're looking to move on and get better. I'm not really concerned about anything negative he had to say."

VLAD COMES ALIVE

Tuesday marked the first time that Vladimir Radmanovic led the team in scoring (19 points), but he didn't view it as a redemptive moment.

"I'm just trying to have a good year," he said. "I'm trying to help this team as much as I can and do all the things I was dealt for."

Radmanovic is under scrutiny after his first season under a five-year, $30.2 million contract was marred by a hand injury and an infamous snowboarding incident. He averaged 6.6 points in 55 games last season.

"Last night was a good night, but it's just one game," he said.

phyzik
11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Dont think too hard Mike, you'll hurt yourself.

LakeShow
11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Dont think too hard Mike, you'll hurt yourself.

He wont admit that he made a complete ass of himself.

FromWayDowntown
11-05-2007, 05:08 PM
The Suns may have the upper hand on the court, but Phil -- aside from being completely right in this situation -- is now deeply inside D'Antoni's head. It's not just what happened on the court on Friday night, its stuff like this: "It gave me perhaps a better understanding of him," Jackson said. "His immediate response was that he thought it was about him."

It would be fun to see another LAL/PNX playoff series in 2008, if only to see the Zen Master work the media to just infuriate D'Antoni again and again and again.

Medvedenko
11-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Well, Phil has his ways.....

LakeShow
11-05-2007, 06:25 PM
The Suns may have the upper hand on the court, but Phil -- aside from being completely right in this situation -- is now deeply inside D'Antoni's head. It's not just what happened on the court on Friday night, its stuff like this: "It gave me perhaps a better understanding of him," Jackson said. "His immediate response was that he thought it was about him."

It would be fun to see another LAL/PNX playoff series in 2008, if only to see the Zen Master work the media to just infuriate D'Antoni again and again and again.

I look forward to their xmas day meeting. It should be intense and like you said, Phil will get into his head bigtime. Mikey was way out of control talking that shit to phil. Phil will make him pay for his stupidity!

Stargazer
11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
I thought D'Antoni's comments were a little childish, but perhaps understandable coming in the heat of a humiliating loss. But I thought Jackson just made a complete ass of himself with his interview comments. At least D'Antoni was sticking up for his players. At any rate, I don't think D'Antoni has to worry about Jackson's vaunted "mind games." If anything, he's only made certain that the Suns will be up for their next meeting with the Lakers.

LakeShow
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM
I thought D'Antoni's comments were a little childish, but perhaps understandable coming in the heat of a humiliating loss. But I thought Jackson just made a complete ass of himself with his interview comments. At least D'Antoni was sticking up for his players. At any rate, I don't think D'Antoni has to worry about Jackson's vaunted "mind games." If anything, he's only made certain that the Suns will be up for their next meeting with the Lakers.

Mikey was just acting like a sore loser. He was the one that made an ass out hisself.

The Lakers look like they can handle the Suns, imo. The main difference now from back when the suns could handle them is Derek Fisher on Nash. He owned Nash and will make him work on both ends of the floor. The lakers bigs will dominate the paint, so I expect the lakers to do well against the suns from now on.

Johnny RIngo
11-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Mikey was just acting like a sore loser. He was the one that made an ass out hisself.

The Lakers look like they can handle the Suns, imo. The main difference now from back when the suns could handle them is Derek Fisher on Nash. He owned Nash and will make him work on both ends of the floor. The lakers bigs will dominate the paint, so I expect the lakers to do well against the suns from now on.

Don't forget the effect the KThomas trade will have. The S0ns now have a weak frontcourt while LA's bigs are getting better every year.

SRJ
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Dumb people, like Mike D'Antoni, deserve dumb song parodies. Cueing Eric Cartman:

Weeeeeeeeelllll,

Mike D's a bitch
he's a big dumb bitch
he's the biggest bitch in the
NBA

He's a big dumb bitch
if there ever was a bitch
he's a bitch
in every single game

ESPN, he's a bitch,
TNT, he's a bitch,
NBATV, he's a bitch
Then on Sunday, just to be different
He's a bitch-ass douche on ABC

Have you ever met
the Suns stupid coach?
He's the biggest bitch
in the whole wide world
He's a big dumb bitch
And he has a stupid 'stache
He's a big, big, big, big
big big bitch

Bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bi-bitch
he's a stupid bitch!
Mike D's a bitch,
well he's just a stupid bitch

I really mean it!
Nash's coach
is a dumb-ass
fucking bi-iiiiiiitch!
MIKE D'ANTONI'S A BITCH, Y'ALL! YEAH!

Lame as that was, it was like a trillion times cooler than Mike Fucking D'Antoni.

Walter Craparita
11-05-2007, 07:45 PM
He kinda looks like my uncle though.

DubMcDub
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM

Of course you did, you're a Suns fan. To any impartial fan, D'Antoni looked like a complete fucking child and Jackson looked like a guy putting D'Antoni in his place.

Stargazer
11-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Of course you did, you're a Suns fan. To any impartial fan, D'Antoni looked like a complete fucking child and Jackson looked like a guy putting D'Antoni in his place.

I'm not sure there are any "impartial" fans here to consult, but you're right that I'm naturally inclined to see things from D'Antoni's perspective. In response to an earlier comment, I think it may be a little early to conclude that the Lakers now have the Suns' number. For one thing, let's see if Kobe is still a Laker come Christmas.

What I find most interesting is that so many people appear ready these days to defend the Lakers over the Suns. Not that long ago, I think you could always count on a tidal wave of Laker haters to pile on against them in almost any dispute. Now it seems like the Suns may have become that kind of target.

As a Suns fan, I chalk it up to the fact that the Lakers used to be both feared as a competitor and widely-loved by many (causing everyone else to hate them in a backlash). Now the Suns have taken those things away.

DubMcDub
11-05-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm not sure there are any "impartial" fans here to consult, but you're right that I'm naturally inclined to see things from D'Antoni's perspective. In response to an earlier comment, I think it may be a little early to conclude that the Lakers now have the Suns' number. For one thing, let's see if Kobe is still a Laker come Christmas.

What I find most interesting is that so many people appear ready these days to defend the Lakers over the Suns. Not that long ago, I think you could always count on a tidal wave of Laker haters to pile on against them in almost any dispute. Now it seems like the Suns may have become that kind of target.

As a Suns fan, I chalk it up to the fact that the Lakers used to be both feared as a competitor and widely-loved by many (causing everyone else to hate them in a backlash). Now the Suns have taken those things away.

It has nothing to do with the teams. I don't like the Lakers or the Suns. The fact of the matter is D'Antoni is quite immature for his age, and this has manifest itself repeatedly in his in-game conduct over the past few seasons. This is just one instance of an ongoing problem that, frankly, makes the guy look pathetic.

Unlike some on here, I actually think the guy is a pretty good basketball coach. But as a person, he's a joke. It's not even that he complains--it's how he complains. I know 1st graders that have fewer temper tantrums than he does.

I absolutely guarantee that if you weren't a Suns fan you would agree with me.

Xylus
11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
I thought D'Antoni's comments were designed to get his players fired up after a humiliating defeat at the hands of a division "rival." The Suns came out with absolutely no energy in that game (except for Brian Skinner), and I think that pissed him off more than anything Phil Jackson did.

Edit: If so, it worked. The Suns played with a lot more energy against the Cavs.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-05-2007, 08:54 PM
I could give less than two shits if D'Antoni gets pissed off when he's losing. That's a good thing. But he should concentrate more on defensive rotations and not playing Grant Hill forty fucking minutes.

And Friday was an aberration. We're still much better than Los Angeles this year, assuming everybody stays healthy.

Xylus
11-05-2007, 08:56 PM
I could give less than two shits if D'Antoni gets pissed off when he's losing. That's a good thing. But he should concentrate more on defensive rotations and not playing Grant Hill forty fucking minutes.

And Friday was an aberration. We're still much better than Los Angeles this year, assuming everybody stays healthy.
Yeah, 40 minutes is completely unacceptable, especially since Skinner only played 13 minutes and Banks only 5 (no sight of DJ yet, either).

I was actually surprised by our defense against the Cavs, especially since we had no one big enough to guard Z and Gooden--except Skinner, who played 13 fucking minutes!!

I want to slap D'Antoni sometimes. Guy's off his rocker.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, 40 minutes is completely unacceptable, especially since Skinner only played 13 minutes and Banks only 5 (no sight of DJ yet, either).

I was actually surprised by our defense against the Cavs, especially since we had no one big enough to guard Z and Gooden--except Skinner, who played 13 fucking minutes!!

I want to slap D'Antoni sometimes. Guy's off his rocker.

Hill played really good D on LeBron. He made a few nutzo three pointers late in the game, but other than that I was impressed.

But yeah, Skinner played great. Hustled alot and grabbed some boards. He should definitely be getting more time.

Kriz-Maxima
11-05-2007, 09:33 PM
D' Antoni looked ridiculous and Phil handled him perfectly. "Sit down"

JMarkJohns
11-05-2007, 09:48 PM
If he plays Hill another 40-minute game, then Kori should set up a vbookie for the over/under on the games he misses.

And as I type, Pittsburgh scores its fourth 1st-half TD. Insane...

OldDirtMcGirt
11-05-2007, 10:12 PM
If he plays Hill another 40-minute game, then Kori should set up a vbookie for the over/under on the games he misses.

And as I type, Pittsburgh scores its fourth 1st-half TD. Insane...

And to think that we actually beat Pittsburgh.

NBA Junkie
11-05-2007, 10:17 PM
The Suns will remain title-less as long as D'Antoni coaches them.

I'd love to see what the zen master could do if he coached the Suns.

It might enough to get them past the Spurs.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-06-2007, 12:24 AM
The Suns will remain title-less as long as D'Antoni coaches them.

I'd love to see what the zen master could do if he coached the Suns.

It might enough to get them past the Spurs.

I'm not really sure how well we'd do in the triangle. It would kind of be fucking over Steve Nash's ridiculous offense running skills.

Trainwreck2100
11-06-2007, 12:39 AM
It's impossible to play mind gamesw with D'Antoni, he's missing an integral piece.

monosylab1k
11-06-2007, 12:44 AM
It's impossible to play mind gamesw with D'Antoni, he's missing an integral piece.
oh he has that piece, he just lost it in his mustache years ago.

TDMVPDPOY
11-06-2007, 04:16 AM
question is, why does mike d thinks his team deserves respect?

they have done jackshit with there run n gun system

timvp
11-06-2007, 06:32 AM
I can't believe I'm typing this but I have to side with D'Antoni on this one. He has scoreboard over Phil Jackson and the Lakers. His teams have handled the Lakers in the playoffs ... and if they play again this year, the Suns would beat the Lakers again. Phil Jackson acting like he still has Shaq or MJ on his team is pretty comical. Mind games don't work as well when your second best player is Luke Walton.

That said, D'Antoni playing Grant Hill 40 minutes in the third regular season game of the season is exponentially stupid. Hill should be averaging around 25-28 minutes per game. Even playing him 40 minutes in a playoff game would be pushing it. This early?

That's laughably dumb.

RonMexico
11-06-2007, 08:57 AM
The rivalry is back.

Purple & Gold
11-06-2007, 10:24 AM
The rivalry is back.

It ain't a rivalry till you guys have actually won something. Till then you're just another run and shoot team.

http://i7.tinypic.com/4pofqxx.gif

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 12:12 PM
I can't believe I'm typing this but I have to side with D'Antoni on this one. He has scoreboard over Phil Jackson and the Lakers. His teams have handled the Lakers in the playoffs ... and if they play again this year, the Suns would beat the Lakers again. Phil Jackson acting like he still has Shaq or MJ on his team is pretty comical. Mind games don't work as well when your second best player is Luke Walton.

That said, D'Antoni playing Grant Hill 40 minutes in the third regular season game of the season is exponentially stupid. Hill should be averaging around 25-28 minutes per game. Even playing him 40 minutes in a playoff game would be pushing it. This early?

That's laughably dumb.

I can't believe that you typed that either! How can they have scoreboard when Phil Jackson has 9 titles and the Lakers have 14? It's scoreboard because they won the last couple of years? I would say Phil and the lakers have scoreboard!!!

Were the suns missing someone the other night? Was that their whole team we saw the other night? If so, I like the lakers chances if they meet in the playoffs. Two of the Lakers starters or big contributers, two BIG players were not even suited up. Mihm and Odom. That's even more muscle to throw at the Suns. Amare will constantly be in foul trouble and the Lakers would be able to pound the paint. We'll have to wait and see, but I like our chances!

da_suns_fan__
11-06-2007, 12:18 PM
I can't believe that you typed that either! How can they have scoreboard when Phil Jackson has 9 titles and the Lakers have 14? It's scoreboard because they won the last couple of years? I would say Phil and the lakers have scoreboard!!!

Were the suns missing someone the other night? Was that their whole team we saw the other night? If so, I like the lakers chances if they meet in the playoffs. Two of the Lakers starters or big contributers, two BIG players were not even suited up. Mihm and Odom. That's even more muscle to throw at the Suns. Amare will constantly be in foul trouble and the Lakers would be able to pound the paint. We'll have to wait and see, but I like our chances!

Some people never learn.

Didn't the Lakers blow out the Suns on opening night last year without Kobe Bryant?

The Lakers are still irrelevant....no different than the clipps, warriors or Kings.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 12:31 PM
Some people never learn.

Didn't the Lakers blow out the Suns on opening night last year without Kobe Bryant?

The Lakers are still irrelevant....no different than the clipps, warriors or Kings.

Irrelevance sure kicked your ass the other night! :lol Enjoy your regular season because it will be all for you. With what you have now, you do not stand a chance in the playoffs.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2007, 12:32 PM

Were the suns missing someone the other night? Was that their whole team we saw the other night? If so, I like the lakers chances if they meet in the playoffs. Two of the Lakers starters or big contributers, two BIG players were not even suited up. Mihm and Odom. That's even more muscle to throw at the Suns. Amare will constantly be in foul trouble and the Lakers would be able to pound the paint. We'll have to wait and see, but I like our chances!Are you being serious? what the hell does 14 titles have to do with TODAY's Lakers?? The Suns most certainly have scoreboard over the Lakers.

This being said, I also think Jackson has D'Antoni all riled up, and that will factor heavily on future meetings. D'Antoni acted like an ass in this case.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Are you being serious? what the hell does 14 titles have to do with TODAY's Lakers?? The Suns most certainly have scoreboard over the Lakers.

This being said, I also think Jackson has D'Antoni all riled up, and that will factor heavily on future meetings. D'Antoni acted like an ass in this case.

Im trying to figure out how you gauge scoreboard, are you being selective? Yes they beat the lakers in the playoffs the PAST 2 seasons. Is that how you gauge scoreboard? I always thought scoreboard was the final outcome. The lakers beat they're asses the other day, in Phoenix. If we're not talking about the past, That's SCOREBOARD!

stretch
11-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Im trying to figure out how you gauge scoreboard, are you being selective? Yes they beat the lakers in the playoffs the PAST 2 seasons. Is that how you gauge scoreboard? I always thought scoreboard was the final outcome. The lakers beat they're asses the other day, in Phoenix. If we're not talking about the past, That's SCOREBOARD!
You still didn't answer the question. What does 14 titles have to do with the Lakers today? How do those 14 titles in any way, shape, or form give them an advantage over the Suns?

Now I don't agree that the Suns own the Lakers or anything like that. They have a better team than the Lakers, and should have beat them. The fact that the Lakers took them to 7 shows there is a major issue with the Suns (lack of defense/rebounding). But this year, I don't think the Suns want to see the Lakers in the playoffs. I see the Lakers winning in 5 if they meet, because Bynum owns Amare, and Kobe I think has really gotten focused more on winning, as opposed to his personal stats and goals.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 12:49 PM
You still didn't answer the question. What does 14 titles have to do with the Lakers today? How do those 14 titles in any way, shape, or form give them an advantage over the Suns?

Now I don't agree that the Suns own the Lakers or anything like that. They have a better team than the Lakers, and should have beat them. The fact that the Lakers took them to 7 shows there is a major issue with the Suns (lack of defense/rebounding). But this year, I don't think the Suns want to see the Lakers in the playoffs. I see the Lakers winning in 5 if they meet, because Bynum owns Amare, and Kobe I think has really gotten focused more on winning, as opposed to his personal stats and goals.

It has no relevance whatsoever but neither does beating an injured, rebuilding Lakers team of the PAST 2 years ago. This is a different team with young players who now have experience and are coming of age. Scoreboard is what had Mikey crying!

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Looking it over, I guess the scoreboard is that Mikey is 2-0 vs. Phil and the lakers in his tenure. :rolleyes

stretch
11-06-2007, 01:05 PM
It has no relevance whatsoever but neither does beating an injured, rebuilding Lakers team of the PAST 2 years ago. This is a different team with young players who now have experience and are coming of age. Scoreboard is what had Mikey crying!

:wtf

The Suns have D'Antoni, Nash, Marion, and Stoudemire.

The Lakers have Phil, Kobe, and Odom (and now add Bynum to that mix).

They are the same core groups of players, with a few different role players here and there.

stretch
11-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Looking it over, I guess the scoreboard is that Mikey is 2-0 vs. Phil and the lakers in his tenure. :rolleyes
If you were a true Laker fan, you would have aknowledged that from the get-go.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 01:11 PM
:wtf

The Suns have D'Antoni, Nash, Marion, and Stoudemire.

The Lakers have Phil, Kobe, and Odom (and now add Bynum to that mix).

They are the same core groups of players, with a few different role players here and there.

Can you say Smush Parker? That is the biggest change by the lakers for teams like Phoenix. A Veteran PG with 3 rings. Smush gave us nothing against the suns except for the first year when he played well a couple of games.

What I am acknowledging is that the last game played between the two, the Lakers and Phil Jackson had SCOREBOARD! Look it up! Ok, moving on!

TheNextGen
11-06-2007, 01:15 PM
whuts up with the scoreboard?

Lakers cant bring up the past rings, but suns can bring up the past 2 seasons, but then again, lakers just whoooped on the suns by 30. So which one really counts....if you cant bring up the past, the i guess this season, the Lakers are on top right?

/confused

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 01:24 PM

Lakers cant bring up the past rings, but suns can bring up the past 2 seasons, but then again, lakers just whoooped on the suns by 30. So which one really counts....if you cant bring up the past, the i guess this season, the Lakers are on top right?

/confused

My thoughts exactly!

Walter Craparita
11-06-2007, 01:34 PM
It's like those shitty Yankee fans who still talk shit after Boston has won this year.

They yell scoreboard, most championships in all of sports, blah blah blah. "Win 27 and THEN talk!" None of that shit matters. They can't win a WS with that line-up of all-stars NOW? STFU.

If a team hasn't done shit (make a respectable run in the playoffs) in the last 5 years, then their shit talking can't be taken too seriously.

Plus it's still the first/second week of the season. Who cares LOL.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 01:38 PM
It's like those shitty Yankee fans who still talk shit after Boston has won this year.

They yell scoreboard, most championships in all of sports, blah blah blah. "Win 27 and THEN talk!" None of that shit matters. They can't win a WS with that line-up of all-stars NOW? STFU.

If a team hasn't done shit (make a respectable run in the playoffs) in the last 5 years, then their shit talking can't be taken too seriously.

but when Jackson and Mikey get into it, Mikey can say he won the last two playoffs matches against the Lakers and Jackson, but Jackson can flash 9 championship rings. That's scoreboard, imo!

TheNextGen
11-06-2007, 01:38 PM

Well since 5 yrs ago Lakers were champions, i guess they can still be shit talkers according to your rules or did you want to change it to "last 4 years"

hater
11-06-2007, 02:05 PM
Zenmaster vs. annoying poodle.

Zenmaster FTW

stretch
11-06-2007, 02:23 PM

/confused
I really don't know what he wants. He flip flops every post, just to make it look like he knows what the hell he is talking about.

stretch
11-06-2007, 02:24 PM

Plus it's still the first/second week of the season. Who cares LOL.
Agreed.

stretch
11-06-2007, 02:30 PM
but when Jackson and Mikey get into it, Mikey can say he won the last two playoffs matches against the Lakers and Jackson, but Jackson can flash 9 championship rings. That's scoreboard, imo!
That is no different than the reason you came on this board to fake as a fucking Lakers fan. You were pissed because Spurs fans were constantly flashing 4 rings in Mavs fans and Rockets fans faces, so you changed to be this Lakers fan so you could flash 14 rings in their face, when in reality you are a dumb bitch that just can't debate basketball for shit, you hypocritical piece of shit.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 02:35 PM
That is no different than the reason you came on this board to fake as a fucking Lakers fan. You were pissed because Spurs fans were constantly flashing 4 rings in Mavs fans and Rockets fans faces, so you changed to be this Lakers fan so you could flash 14 rings in their face, when in reality you are a dumb bitch that just can't debate basketball for shit, you hypocritical piece of shit.

What's the matter Inchworm, suffering from Penis Envy? Tell me something Inchworm, You've heard the myth that black people were well endowed, which is true to a certain extent but do all Koreans have the same issues that you have?

RonMexico
11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
It ain't a rivalry till you guys have actually won something. Till then you're just another run and shoot team.

http://i7.tinypic.com/4pofqxx.gif

Yeah, you're right... the Suns lost to the Lakers in the playoffs the past 2 years...

DarkReign
11-06-2007, 03:22 PM

Im impartial. Have no love for LA-LA Land, I assure you. D'Antoni looked like a whiney bitch. About a timeout? Weak sauce...

stretch
11-06-2007, 03:47 PM
What's the matter Inchworm, suffering from Penis Envy? Tell me something Inchworm, You've heard the myth that black people were well endowed, which is true to a certain extent but do all Koreans have the same issues that you have?
Nope. No problems there whatsoever. I just don't like fake ass motherfuckers like you who contradict themselves in just about every post.

Anyways, why do you have to resort to insulting my heritage? I really don't care that much when someone insults my heritage, but there is no place for that in these forums, and other people do care.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM
Nope. No problems there whatsoever. I just don't like fake ass motherfuckers like you who contradict themselves in just about every post.

Anyways, why do you have to resort to insulting my heritage? I really don't care that much when someone insults my heritage, but there is no place for that in these forums, and other people do care.

Oh so youre the only one? That's not insulting your heritage, it is well documented that Koreans have the smallest penis in the world which is no problem with Korean women, i would assume. Sure in america with most women, size does matter But come on out to california, there are a lot freaks out here. Im sure that you could find someone who would let you do it their ears. That way you can at least feel the walls. Just make sure the women have small ears so you can fill it up. :)

I'm trying to figure out why the hostility. I mean you sit on this board all day and night just insulting and talking shit to people. That's not necessary and it makes you look like an idiot. What are you now, 19 or 20? Do you have any kind of life? No job, no school, wtf do you do besides talk shit on message boards? Shouldn't you be out there having fun? You really should talk to somebody!

As far as the contradicted statement, I did not contradict, I just geared my answers to whatever the others chose to use as a basic for Scoreboard. If we dont go by the past, Scoreboard Lakers, If we go by the past, Scoreboard Lakers, if we go by the last 2 playoffs series ONLY, scoreboard Suns! If we go by the last 5 years, scoreboard Lakers. Simple Stretch.

stretch
11-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh so youre the only one? That's not insulting your heritage, it is well documented that Koreans have the smallest penis in the world which is no problem with Korean women, i would assume. Sure in america with most women, size does matter But come on out to california, there are a lot freaks out here. Im sure that you could find someone who would let you do it their ears. That way you can at least feel the walls. Just make sure the women have small ears so you can fill it up. :)

I'm trying to figure out why the hostility. I mean you sit on this board all day and night just insulting and talking shit to people. That's not necessary and it makes you look like an idiot. What are you now, 19 or 20? Do you have any kind of life? No job, no school, wtf do you do besides talk shit on message boards? Shouldn't you be out there having fun? You really should talk to somebody!

As far as the contradicted statement, I did not contradict, I just geared my answers to whatever the others chose to use as a basic for Scoreboard. If we dont go by the past, Scoreboard Lakers, If we go by the past, Scoreboard Lakers, if we go by the last 2 playoffs series ONLY, scoreboard Suns! If we go by the last 5 years, scoreboard Lakers. Simple Stretch.
Actually I'm at work right now. Thats why I post so much during the day. My job sucks, and there is never anything to do. I basically get paid to sit in a cubicle and do nothing, so I guess its not too bad. But I post here to kill time.

I'm not sure what hostility I've shown to you. I called you out on being a fake Laker fan, and you got your panties in a wad and started insulting me non-stop. So since then, I felt that your reactions have been funny, thus every time you start bullshittin, I call you out for being a Rockets fan. Although at the same time, I don't go so far as to making fun of your heritage or anything. You are entirely too sensitive over the fact that I'm calling you out on your own bullshit. If you don't like being called out, then quit bullshittin, or at least quit with the fuckfaced argument of "14 rings." I really don't care that much that you want to be a Laker fan on here, but when you stoop so low as to use the Lakers great history just to talk shit to people like Spurs fans, thats ridiculous.

BTW - In the last 5 years, the Lakers have won zero titles. Same as the Suns. There were the Spurs, Pistons, Spurs, Heat, Spurs. No Lakers. No Suns. But the Suns are 2-0 against the Lakers in the playoffs, so for right now, the Suns have the upper hand on the Lakers in recent years, although I feel it will change this year if they meet again in the playoffs, and I hope they do.

monosylab1k
11-06-2007, 05:05 PM
it is well documented that Koreans have the smallest penis in the world
your sources? i also find it odd that you'd be looking up information about Korean cocks.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Actually I'm at work right now. Thats why I post so much during the day. My job sucks, and there is never anything to do. I basically get paid to sit in a cubicle and do nothing, so I guess its not too bad. But I post here to kill time.

I'm not sure what hostility I've shown to you. I called you out on being a fake Laker fan, and you got your panties in a wad and started insulting me non-stop. So since then, I felt that your reactions have been funny, thus every time you start bullshittin, I call you out for being a Rockets fan. Although at the same time, I don't go so far as to making fun of your heritage or anything. You are entirely too sensitive over the fact that I'm calling you out on your own bullshit. If you don't like being called out, then quit bullshittin, or at least quit with the fuckfaced argument of "14 rings." I really don't care that much that you want to be a Laker fan on here, but when you stoop so low as to use the Lakers great history just to talk shit to people like Spurs fans, thats ridiculous.

BTW - In the last 5 years, the Lakers have won zero titles. Same as the Suns. There were the Spurs, Pistons, Spurs, Heat, Spurs. No Lakers. No Suns. But the Suns are 2-0 against the Lakers in the playoffs, so for right now, the Suns have the upper hand on the Lakers in recent years, although I feel it will change this year if they meet again in the playoffs, and I hope they do.

well Stretch, You keep beating a dead horse on my affiliations with the Lakers, I was born in California, My wife is from California, my Kids are from California and my grand kids are from California. Why would I sign on as a lakers fan on a Mavs board? That's just like signing up on a Hawk, Clipper and Charlotte forum. If I really cared about dominating that would be the place to do so. Why would I sign up as a Rocket fan on a board where the Mavs have owned the Rockets for a few years. I like those guys over there and I use it to talk basketball in general, not to throw up teams titles in their faces. I know you got some of the posters riled up with this discussion, but it's dead now, Let's leave it that way. If it makes you happy, I'll give Kori permission to tell you where I'm posting from.

The Lakers won a conference final and went to the finals in 04. To me that's scoreboard because the Suns did not even reach the finals the last 5 years but whatever. Mikey has a 2-0 league on Phil jackson in the last 2 playoffs, Phil has scoreboard for the last game. A lot of scoreboards going around if you chose to be selective in determing them.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 06:00 PM
your sources? i also find it odd that you'd be looking up information about Korean cocks.

LOL, not you again. Well one of the girls at work brought in a magazine that showed the smallest penis in the world. I have seen it. It was sad to say the least.

Medvedenko
11-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Phoenix is a better team with a better starting 5. Simple.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 06:34 PM

Better starting 5, maybe. Better team, to be determined!

DarkReign
11-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Better starting 5, maybe. Better team, to be determined!

Better everything. Thats a fact.

RonMexico
11-06-2007, 06:49 PM

Stretch is rounding into midseason form. Well-played, sir

MaNuMaNiAc
11-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Better starting 5, maybe. Better team, to be determined!I think you're missing the point by a mile. Yes, the past is the past, but you tell me, which is more representative of the current state of things, the Suns teams of the past two years, or the Laker team of 2001? Seriously, the Suns still have their 3 core players from the teams that consistantly beat you the past 2 years. The Lakers have what from 2001? Kobe. No offense but the 2001 Lakers ARE history, gone, nothing remains of that team. The Suns are the better team right now, one game doesn't change 2 years of ownage.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I think you're missing the point by a mile. Yes, the past is the past, but you tell me, which is more representative of the current state of things, the Suns teams of the past two years, or the Laker team of 2001? Seriously, the Suns still have their 3 core players from the teams that consistantly beat you the past 2 years. The Lakers have what from 2001? Kobe. No offense but the 2001 Lakers ARE history, gone, nothing remains of that team. The Suns are the better team right now, one game doesn't change 2 years of ownage.

Phi, Kobe and Fisher remain.

No, I see your point. Mikey has scoreboard the Past 2 playoff season over Phil and the Lakers. Gotcha!

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Better everything. Thats a fact.

How can that be a fact when they've only played one game this season and the Lakers dominated them? The Lakers are not the same team as last season. Injuries (Mihm, Walton, Odom, Brown etc.), rookies coming of age (farmar, bynum) as well as the Lakers upgrading their PG position!

OldDirtMcGirt
11-06-2007, 08:05 PM

True story.

And Lakeshow, you're a fucking dumbass. The fued is between MD and Phil, so of course we're going to measure their records against each other. 2 playoff series>>>>>>>>>>>meaningless early regular season bullshit game. You know you lost the argument when you have to bring up some bullshit non-sequitor penis reference.

RonMexico
11-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I think it's funny that Lakeshow calls Purple & Gold his "wife" and and references their adopted Korean kids.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 09:48 PM
True story.

And Lakeshow, you're a fucking dumbass. The fued is between MD and Phil, so of course we're going to measure their records against each other. 2 playoff series>>>>>>>>>>>meaningless early regular season bullshit game. You know you lost the argument when you have to bring up some bullshit non-sequitor penis reference.

The fued is about a fucking Mandatory time out that Phil called the last game that they played that got your punk ass coach's panties in a wad, you stupid ass bitch! If it was so meaningless why in the hell would your dumbass coach make a Spectacle of himself? It had nothing to do with the fucking playoffs last year, ignorant bitch!

TheNextGen
11-06-2007, 09:49 PM
who made the rule that it has to be 5 years to be releveant? Why not 6 years? or maybe 5 years 11 months 4 days 2 hours.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-06-2007, 10:45 PM
The fued is about a fucking Mandatory time out that Phil called the last game that they played that got your punk ass coach's panties in a wad, you stupid ass bitch! If it was so meaningless why in the hell would your dumbass coach make a Spectacle of himself? It had nothing to do with the fucking playoffs last year, ignorant bitch!

Ah the desperate sounds of ad hominem. Let me spell this out for you. D'Antoni was pissed because Phil called a time out (which wasn't mandatory, it was preemptive). Justified or not, it's really a trivial manner that D'ant overreacted to and nobody will remember in a month. Therefore the two got into a heated verbal exchange on the court and through the press. Such an argument between two people can be popularly refered to as a "feud". Thus when bringing up the scoreboard argument you take the records of the two feuding parties and compare them to one another. D'Antoni clearly wins. Now shut the fuck up.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Ah the desperate sounds of ad hominem. Let me spell this out for you. D'Antoni was pissed because Phil called a time out (which wasn't mandatory, it was preemptive). Justified or not, it's really a trivial manner that D'ant overreacted to and nobody will remember in a month. Therefore the two got into a heated verbal exchange on the court and through the press. Such an argument between two people can be popularly refered to as a "feud". Thus when bringing up the scoreboard argument you take the records of the two feuding parties and compare them to one another. D'Antoni clearly wins. Now shut the fuck up.

Who made that rule? That's in the NBA Rules? Damn, give me the link so I can read it for myself. If not, STFU!

OldDirtMcGirt
11-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Who made that rule? That's in the NBA Rules? Damn, give me the link so I can read it for myself. If not, STFU!

It's called common sense. Are you seriously retarded? Let's break it down again. We're talking about Mike D'Antoni versus Phil Jackson. The "scoreboard" argument refers to who has the most victories and success in a dispute between two parties in a sporting event. Logic and not being a dumbass tells us that we should look at *gasp* Mike D'Antoni versus Phil Jackson when there's a feud between Mike D'Antoni and Phil Jackson. This shit isn't rocket science.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 11:31 PM
It's called common sense. Are you seriously retarded? Let's break it down again. We're talking about Mike D'Antoni versus Phil Jackson. The "scoreboard" argument refers to who has the most victories and success in a dispute between two parties in a sporting event. Logic and not being a dumbass tells us that we should look at *gasp* Mike D'Antoni versus Phil Jackson when there's a feud between Mike D'Antoni and Phil Jackson. This shit isn't rocket science.

Still waiting for that link. :cell Show me anywhere that is written, any where. Common sense tells me that Scoreboard means look up at the large board that shows a win for my team. It doesn't have shit to do with what happened 2 fucking years ago, u fucking idiot! If you bring up 2 years ago, Phil brings up his titles. That's a new rule i just made up, Bitch!

Scoreboard:

A scoreboard is a large board for publicly displaying the score in a game or match. Most levels of sport from high school and above use at least one scoreboard for keeping score, measuring time, and displaying statistics. Scoreboards in the past used a mechanical clock and numeral cards to display the score. When a point was made, a person would put the appropriate digits on a hook. Most modern scoreboards use electromechanical or electronic means of displaying the score. In these, digits are often composed of large dot-matrix or seven-segment displays made of incandescent bulbs, light-emitting diodes, or electromechanical flip segments. An official or neutral person will operate the scoreboard, using a control panel.

LakeShow
11-06-2007, 11:56 PM
who made the rule that it has to be 5 years to be releveant? Why not 6 years? or maybe 5 years 11 months 4 days 2 hours.

It's merely a means used to give some an underserving advantage. History is History, if you go back one year you can go back 20, it's all the same.

The ultimate goal of each and every team in the NBA is to win the NBA Title, last season it was the Spurs. The NBA and it's teams change yearly. Players are traded, injured, or moves on. Boston who was terrible last season is one of the favorites to win this season. It's not impossible for a team to be in last place one year and be a champion the next. Miami won a title when shaq was traded to them and the next season they were ousted out in the 1st round. The Mavs went to the finals one season, the next season, Just like the lakers out in the first round. Are they any better? They had a better season which is great but not the goal. Some will say they were better, some will say that they were not, but WGAF, neither team won the title. So we are all the same, LOSERS!

There is no limit to how far one can go back when discussing History! If it was last season, it's history, which you can find with the previous years date back to 1949 i believe in NBA history. Has nothing to do with today! If you want to go back 2 years, why not 3, 10 , 20, doesnt matter, its all history!

OldDirtMcGirt
11-07-2007, 12:02 AM
Still waiting for that link. :cell Show me anywhere that is written, any where. Common sense tells me that Scoreboard means look up at the large board that shows a win for my team. It doesn't have shit to do with what happened 2 fucking years ago, u fucking idiot! If you bring up 2 years ago, Phil brings up his titles. That's a new rule i just made up, Bitch!

Scoreboard:

A scoreboard is a large board for publicly displaying the score in a game or match. Most levels of sport from high school and above use at least one scoreboard for keeping score, measuring time, and displaying statistics. Scoreboards in the past used a mechanical clock and numeral cards to display the score. When a point was made, a person would put the appropriate digits on a hook. Most modern scoreboards use electromechanical or electronic means of displaying the score. In these, digits are often composed of large dot-matrix or seven-segment displays made of incandescent bulbs, light-emitting diodes, or electromechanical flip segments. An official or neutral person will operate the scoreboard, using a control panel.

It's called slang you dipshit. From the good people at Urban Dictionary:

Scoreboard:

"a technique for ending an arguement about numbers. Obviously the scoreboard will truly reflect who is winning, regardless of what the other party is saying. Scoreboard suggests that all that is really relevant are the cold hard numbers. If you have scoreboard then the facts/numbers are on your side and you can end the arguement by just pointing out to the other person to look at the scoreboard."

That means that D'Antoni clearly wins the scoreboard argument against Phil because he has a vastly superior head-to-head record.

stretch
11-07-2007, 12:10 AM
well Stretch, You keep beating a dead horse on my affiliations with the Lakers, I was born in California, My wife is from California, my Kids are from California and my grand kids are from California. Why would I sign on as a lakers fan on a Mavs board? That's just like signing up on a Hawk, Clipper and Charlotte forum. If I really cared about dominating that would be the place to do so. Why would I sign up as a Rocket fan on a board where the Mavs have owned the Rockets for a few years. I like those guys over there and I use it to talk basketball in general, not to throw up teams titles in their faces. I know you got some of the posters riled up with this discussion, but it's dead now, Let's leave it that way. If it makes you happy, I'll give Kori permission to tell you where I'm posting from.

Whatever dude. Its the fuckin internet, and you can tell us you are something completely different than what you are. All I know is that I'm not believing your bullshit anymore after seeing how you flip flop your stories from forum to forum. I'll just say that you are a terrible debater, and are an incredibly biased person that really never stays consistent with his statements.

The Lakers won a conference final and went to the finals in 04. To me that's scoreboard because the Suns did not even reach the finals the last 5 years but whatever. Mikey has a 2-0 league on Phil jackson in the last 2 playoffs, Phil has scoreboard for the last game. A lot of scoreboards going around if you chose to be selective in determing them.

Lakers - 0 Titles.

Suns - 0 Titles.

The Lakers did not even beat the Suns on their trip to the finals, didn't win the finals, and both teams had completely different cores at the time.

With the current cores, the Suns have beaten the Lakers in the playofs twice, and the Lakers have not beat them at all, and playoffs are what matters, not the regular season. I don't consider a regular season win to be a scoreboard, considering none of that matters if you dont win in the playoffs.

LakeShow
11-07-2007, 12:14 AM

Scoreboard:

"a technique for ending an arguement about numbers. Obviously the scoreboard will truly reflect who is winning, regardless of what the other party is saying. Scoreboard suggests that all that is really relevant are the cold hard numbers. If you have scoreboard then the facts/numbers are on your side and you can end the arguement by just pointing out to the other person to look at the scoreboard."

That means that D'Antoni clearly wins the scoreboard argument against Phil because he has a vastly superior head-to-head record.

:lol Is that what that means, where does it say that? You're a fucking idiot! That's not what that says. Okay, i'll play along with your stupid ass,

It means Phil has scoreboard on the ultimate achievement in the NBA.

Phil 9 Titles
Mikey 0 titles

:fro

LakeShow
11-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Whatever dude. Its the fuckin internet, and you can tell us you are something completely different than what you are. All I know is that I'm not believing your bullshit anymore after seeing how you flip flop your stories from forum to forum. I'll just say that you are a terrible debater, and are an incredibly biased person that really never stays consistent with his statements.

Lakers - 0 Titles.

Suns - 0 Titles.

The Lakers did not even beat the Suns on their trip to the finals, didn't win the finals, and both teams had completely different cores at the time.

With the current cores, the Suns have beaten the Lakers in the playofs twice, and the Lakers have not beat them at all, and playoffs are what matters, not the regular season. I don't consider a regular season win to be a scoreboard, considering none of that matters if you dont win in the playoffs.

Now stretch, don't say that. You know for a fact that anyone on the former board would tell you different, and you know that. It's cool though, I'm not mad at ya!

OldDirtMcGirt
11-07-2007, 12:17 AM
:lol Is that what that means, where does it say that? You're a fucking idiot! That's not what that says. Okay, i'll play along with your stupid ass,

It means Phil has scoreboard on the ultimate achievement in the NBA.

Phil 9 Titles
Mikey 0 titles

:fro

Holy shit, you're reached a level of stupid that's unfathomable. Head-to-head as in Phil vs. Mike. Not career achievements fuckhead. I feel sorry for whoever taught you reading comprehension.

Spawn
11-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Im impartial. Have no love for LA-LA Land, I assure you. D'Antoni looked like a whiney bitch. About a timeout? Weak sauce...

Period, end of story. If Mikey is so sure that they have scoreboard or whatever the hell it is you guys are arguing about, why does he need to acknowledge this fact? Shouldn't the antics of Jackson and the Lakers be too irrelavant to even mention let alone get upset about?

LakeShow
11-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Holy shit, you're reached a level of stupid that's unfathomable. Head-to-head as in Phil vs. Mike. Not career achievements fuckhead. I feel sorry for whoever taught you reading comprehension.

:lol I comprehend what YOU wrote. I also comprehend that this means,

Scoreboard:

It means this,

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271102021

RonMexico
11-07-2007, 02:00 AM
:lol I comprehend what YOU wrote. I also comprehend that this means,

It means this,

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271102021

How many season series did the Suns sweep in the past few years? How many playoff series did they win against the Lakers?

Congrats on a win in the 2nd game of the 2007-2008 season. Hoist your scoreboard high and also the scoreboard of Shaq 1 Kobe 0

While were on that, lets look a few more LA scoreboards:

Jerry Buss 2 (drinks too many and games suspended)
vs. Kobe 1 (white girl raped in Colorado)
vs. Mitch Kupchak 300 (terrible personnel moves)
vs. Jeanie Buss 0 (wedding rings on her finger)
vs. Phil Jackson 2 (hip replacements)

DannyB
11-07-2007, 02:08 AM

Righteous! You speak truth at last.

TheNextGen
11-07-2007, 02:14 AM

I'm not surprised that a Dallas Mavericks fans agree with Suns fans. You know they do have alot of things in common.

By thier logic, Warriors are up on the scoreboard. :toast

Purple & Gold
11-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Yeah, you're right... the Suns lost to the Lakers in the playoffs the past 2 years...

Ron again thinking his team has actually accomplished something.

Face it Ron your team has never won anything and is getting older by the second. Your ownership keeps giving away all their draft picks, your coach continues to play all his starters (regardless of age and injury history) huge minutes, you guys play no D, 2 albatross contracts in Banks and Diaw, your Atlanta pick keeps going into the toilet, your window is basically shut now. I know you think you're some type of great basketball mind, but face it you guys ain't doing anything again this year or anytime soon. While at the same time the Lakers are on their way up and are on the verge of passing you guys anytime soon.

I guess you'll always have your "it's a conspiracy against the Suns" and "we we're cheated by that thug Horry" to keep you warm at night. :lol :lol

Till then enjoy your mediocre success and early playoff exits. :toast

Purple & Gold
11-07-2007, 04:50 AM
While were on that, lets look a few more LA scoreboards:

Jerry Buss 8
vs. Kobe 3
vs. Mitch Kupchak 7
vs. Jeanie Buss 8
vs. Phil Jackson 9
Lakers 14
Suns 0

RonMexico
11-07-2007, 05:01 PM
Stop lving in the past.

stretch
11-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Now stretch, don't say that. You know for a fact that anyone on the former board would tell you different, and you know that. It's cool though, I'm not mad at ya!
They would tell you that because they were more interested in keeping peace on the forum, as opposed to trying to debate basketball. Anyone here pretty much would consider you an idiot, for some of the ridiculous stuff you have said here. And there are plenty of people on the old board that thought you would say too much stupid shit. the only people that would defend you was Island_dude, and Maloof, who was a fuckin dipshit himself.

I know you can debate basketball well when you want to. but when you get that stupid homerism in your head (which is 98% of the time) you say absolutely ridiculous things, especially on the old board, such as saying that Juwan Howard is a great defensive player and would lock up Dirk. or saying that Kobe is better than Jordan. and notice, every time that i had tried to have a serious discussion on this forum, you would call me something retarded like "inchworm" or "BITCH-ASS MAV FAN!!!" when you realized that you were full of shit. That's fuckin ridiculous. I got tired of your act, and called you out on your bullshit, and now you can't handle it. If you wanna talk basketball, then we can talk basketball. But if you get proven wrong, then don't sit there, twist words, and insult people non-stop to make it look like you actually know what the fuck you are talking about.

stretch
11-07-2007, 05:22 PM
I'm not surprised that a Dallas Mavericks fans agree with Suns fans. You know they do have alot of things in common.

By thier logic, Warriors are up on the scoreboard. :toast
I'm not sure what it is that you are getting at, but I agree. Right now, the Warriors own the Mavs. Hopefully things change this season, but for now, they have our number, no question about it. Anyone that denies it is full of shit.

RonMexico
11-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Ron again thinking his team has actually accomplished something.

Face it Ron your team has never won anything and is getting older by the second. Your ownership keeps giving away all their draft picks, your coach continues to play all his starters (regardless of age and injury history) huge minutes, you guys play no D, 2 albatross contracts in Banks and Diaw, your Atlanta pick keeps going into the toilet, your window is basically shut now. I know you think you're some type of great basketball mind, but face it you guys ain't doing anything again this year or anytime soon. While at the same time the Lakers are on their way up and are on the verge of passing you guys anytime soon.

I guess you'll always have your "it's a conspiracy against the Suns" and "we we're cheated by that thug Horry" to keep you warm at night. :lol :lol

Till then enjoy your mediocre success and early playoff exits. :toast

Your team, as constructed, has accomplished what? A win in the 2nd game of the 2007-2008 regular season that Lakeshow1 is gushing over?

LakeShow
11-08-2007, 12:19 AM
They would tell you that because they were more interested in keeping peace on the forum, as opposed to trying to debate basketball. Anyone here pretty much would consider you an idiot, for some of the ridiculous stuff you have said here. And there are plenty of people on the old board that thought you would say too much stupid shit. the only people that would defend you was Island_dude, and Maloof, who was a fuckin dipshit himself.

I know you can debate basketball well when you want to. but when you get that stupid homerism in your head (which is 98% of the time) you say absolutely ridiculous things, especially on the old board, such as saying that Juwan Howard is a great defensive player and would lock up Dirk. or saying that Kobe is better than Jordan. and notice, every time that i had tried to have a serious discussion on this forum, you would call me something retarded like "inchworm" or "BITCH-ASS MAV FAN!!!" when you realized that you were full of shit. That's fuckin ridiculous. I got tired of your act, and called you out on your bullshit, and now you can't handle it. If you wanna talk basketball, then we can talk basketball. But if you get proven wrong, then don't sit there, twist words, and insult people non-stop to make it look like you actually know what the fuck you are talking about.

Stretch, you know. I don't know what your agenda is but youre really starting to get on my fucking nerves. I don't know what the fuck you're smoking but you need to put it down. Its eating up your brain cells. I only insult when insulted! You know that, sure I may go over the top sometimes but my motto is if you're going to insult someone you might as well make it as insulting as possible. No sense in trying to sugar coat it. What you have described is you. You get pissed off when someone doesn't agree with you on your takes and begin with the m.f, dumbass, etc... I told you about that before. You're problem is you try to speak on something that you know absolutely nothing about. Like the 80's, you never saw a freaking game in the 80's but you try to be an expert on it. On Michael Jordan, never saw him during his career at Chicago, if you did you were maybe 6 or 7? How in the world can you tell someone else about him that witnessed his whole career? You said that Nash was the best offensive guard ever. I quickly called you on that and proved to you that was ridiculous. You showed your age on that one and to say something like that without ever seeing any of the great guards in the past was silly. You even had the nerve to argue with me about it even after you were supplied with stats and facts. I just quit because it was useless.

As far as the FWST board, I was well respected on that board and I was a troll. I was a troll that did not interfere with the Mavs fans discussions. I never posted on those threads that mavs fans were having serious discussions unless asked to do so, and I was asked to do so often. I made my own thread to talk shit. I was respected because of my knowledge. I do not claim to know everything but what I do know I do not hesitate to speak on. I was hoping this bullshit would be over after I had proved to you that you didn't know what you were talking about when discussing the lakers but you just wont quit! Now you want to dispute that I was respected on the board. Well stretch, I have a couple of posts to prove otherwise.

34 General Category / MavsCentral Main Forum / Re: What happened to the Suns?
on: March 29, 2007, 09:39:42 AM
Started by 7dogs, Message by mavs4ever1
Relevance: 3.1%
I have always respected Tex's knowledge of the game but thought that knowledge was tainted by his hatred for Dirk.

Here’s a thread in my honor acknowledging that I knew what the fuck I was talking about

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php?topic=833.msg6239;topicseen#msg6239

Here's one from you acknowledging my pulling for the Lakers.

Started by Tex, Message by Tex
Relevance: 2.7%
Quote from: stretchman21 on April 21, 2007, 03:09:22 PM
What 5 year streak? If it is about you not eating crow for 5 years, then you are full of shit. in 03-04, you strongly sided with the Lakers over the Pistons, while i kept saying that the pistons would dominate the Lakers, which of course, eventually happened.

in 04-05, you talked all sorts of shit about the Rockets beating the Mavs... in the end, it was the Mavs totally owned the Rockets' asses.

And last year, you said that the Lakers would be back in the Finals. How did that turn out?

Damn Stretch You get an A+ in TEX's HISTORY!

Started by MavsCentral, Message by Tex
Relevance: 2.6%
Quote from: TXDM on April 20, 2007, 09:18:39 PM
Thanks Tex and Mavjuntha! Tex you ought to join next year with all your knowledge!

Here's one from the moderator asking you to stop doing some of the same things that you're doing here. Btw, you were talking with a fellow mavs fan.

As the official moderator for this site, I will just say I would perfer if the bad language was cut down. I know sometimes people get caught up in the argument and throw something in there and I don't mind that, a lot of us do it (myself included). But don't make it a point to constantly use it.

With that said, resume arguing while I grab some popcorn from Tex.

Thx for the intervention. Obviously Tex has a take on the matter, I would love to hear what you have to say...curiously speaking of course. Our fighting must be entertaining and it seems as if you have somethin you want to input. Let's hear it then....not trying to start additional arguements, i just wanna hear Tex's take.

island_dude
Shawn Bradley

Re: The Future is very Bright for MAVS if....
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
Yeah, I haven't really had time to post on any forums much lately, but been coasting a little today. To be honest thiis forum has been a little dead, so I've been following that one a little more. I think if Tex was around it might be more lively. Not sure what happened to him. Thanks for the kind words.

TXDM
Mark Aguirre

Go Dallas!

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 05:18:17 PM »
No problem. Yeah Tex has always made interesting topics and debates. He said he would be gone for awhile but would be back. I just figure with more participation the more the forum will be active. I know Jay and I have stated that we like to post just to keep it going, but I remember some of the great debates over at FWST. Just hope it happens over here.

Started by stretchman21, Message by island_dude
Relevance: 0.7%
I tried contacting Tex through a couple of e-mails, but one came back as a bad e-mail address. Hopefully the oither one will get through to him. I e-mailed as many as I could through the old forum visitor's list. Look forward to having some interesting discussions. I was a bit disenchanted from the finals debacle, and pretty down on Stern and his goons, but I'm ready for a new season of Mavs dominance despite Stern.
jaymavs
Derek Harper

Re: who is john shasky?
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 09:38:43 AM »
I would like to do that when a forum is too crowded you usually feel a little bit lost and the original intention that is discuss things get distracted by somebody who just deviate the attention from the original main subject....

Let's try here, it seems pretty well structured and well maintain is easy to navigate as well, we just need a little bit of more participation and interesting articles / discussions we all know that we can do that. Do you know how to contact big3bigd? Mavjuntha? ferocious??

It would be nice to bring Tex here as well, i miss our discussions with him, the voddoo dolls, the " eat crow pics" and all of that... man if we had fun in the good old times.!!!!!

I can fill up a couple of pages with posts like this but I'm not trying to stroke myself.

So I don't know what you're trying to prove but Im tired of it and this is my last post on the subject.

LakeShow
11-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Btw, never did I once say that Kobe was better than Jordan! The Juwann Howard comment, I probably did when shit talking..

LakeShow
11-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Your team, as constructed, has accomplished what? A win in the 2nd game of the 2007-2008 regular season that Lakeshow1 is gushing over?

We accomplished the same thing that your team accomplished. NOTHING!! Difference is, we've done it 14 times before, You've never done it!

RonMexico
11-08-2007, 05:16 AM
We accomplished the same thing that your team accomplished. NOTHING!! Difference is, we've done it 14 times before, You've never done it!

Jordan Farmar and Kwame Brown have 14 rings? That's pretty amazing. Bill Russell must be jealous.

stretch
11-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Stretch, you know. I don't know what your agenda is but youre really starting to get on my fucking nerves. I don't know what the fuck you're smoking but you need to put it down. Its eating up your brain cells. I only insult when insulted! You know that, sure I may go over the top sometimes but my motto is if you're going to insult someone you might as well make it as insulting as possible. No sense in trying to sugar coat it. What you have described is you. You get pissed off when someone doesn't agree with you on your takes and begin with the m.f, dumbass, etc... I told you about that before. You're problem is you try to speak on something that you know absolutely nothing about. Like the 80's, you never saw a freaking game in the 80's but you try to be an expert on it. On Michael Jordan, never saw him during his career at Chicago, if you did you were maybe 6 or 7? How in the world can you tell someone else about him that witnessed his whole career? You said that Nash was the best offensive guard ever. I quickly called you on that and proved to you that was ridiculous. You showed your age on that one and to say something like that without ever seeing any of the great guards in the past was silly. You even had the nerve to argue with me about it even after you were supplied with stats and facts. I just quit because it was useless.

As far as the FWST board, I was well respected on that board and I was a troll. I was a troll that did not interfere with the Mavs fans discussions. I never posted on those threads that mavs fans were having serious discussions unless asked to do so, and I was asked to do so often. I made my own thread to talk shit. I was respected because of my knowledge. I do not claim to know everything but what I do know I do not hesitate to speak on. I was hoping this bullshit would be over after I had proved to you that you didn't know what you were talking about when discussing the lakers but you just wont quit! Now you want to dispute that I was respected on the board. Well stretch, I have a couple of posts to prove otherwise.

34 General Category / MavsCentral Main Forum / Re: What happened to the Suns?
on: March 29, 2007, 09:39:42 AM
Started by 7dogs, Message by mavs4ever1
Relevance: 3.1%
I have always respected Tex's knowledge of the game but thought that knowledge was tainted by his hatred for Dirk.

Here’s a thread in my honor acknowledging that I knew what the fuck I was talking about

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php?topic=833.msg6239;topicseen#msg6239

Here's one from you acknowledging my pulling for the Lakers.

Started by Tex, Message by Tex
Relevance: 2.7%
Quote from: stretchman21 on April 21, 2007, 03:09:22 PM
What 5 year streak? If it is about you not eating crow for 5 years, then you are full of shit. in 03-04, you strongly sided with the Lakers over the Pistons, while i kept saying that the pistons would dominate the Lakers, which of course, eventually happened.

in 04-05, you talked all sorts of shit about the Rockets beating the Mavs... in the end, it was the Mavs totally owned the Rockets' asses.

And last year, you said that the Lakers would be back in the Finals. How did that turn out?

Damn Stretch You get an A+ in TEX's HISTORY!

Started by MavsCentral, Message by Tex
Relevance: 2.6%
Quote from: TXDM on April 20, 2007, 09:18:39 PM
Thanks Tex and Mavjuntha! Tex you ought to join next year with all your knowledge!

Here's one from the moderator asking you to stop doing some of the same things that you're doing here. Btw, you were talking with a fellow mavs fan.

As the official moderator for this site, I will just say I would perfer if the bad language was cut down. I know sometimes people get caught up in the argument and throw something in there and I don't mind that, a lot of us do it (myself included). But don't make it a point to constantly use it.

With that said, resume arguing while I grab some popcorn from Tex.

Thx for the intervention. Obviously Tex has a take on the matter, I would love to hear what you have to say...curiously speaking of course. Our fighting must be entertaining and it seems as if you have somethin you want to input. Let's hear it then....not trying to start additional arguements, i just wanna hear Tex's take.

island_dude
Shawn Bradley

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
Yeah, I haven't really had time to post on any forums much lately, but been coasting a little today. To be honest thiis forum has been a little dead, so I've been following that one a little more. I think if Tex was around it might be more lively. Not sure what happened to him. Thanks for the kind words.

TXDM
Mark Aguirre

Go Dallas!

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 05:18:17 PM »
No problem. Yeah Tex has always made interesting topics and debates. He said he would be gone for awhile but would be back. I just figure with more participation the more the forum will be active. I know Jay and I have stated that we like to post just to keep it going, but I remember some of the great debates over at FWST. Just hope it happens over here.

Started by stretchman21, Message by island_dude
Relevance: 0.7%
I tried contacting Tex through a couple of e-mails, but one came back as a bad e-mail address. Hopefully the oither one will get through to him. I e-mailed as many as I could through the old forum visitor's list. Look forward to having some interesting discussions. I was a bit disenchanted from the finals debacle, and pretty down on Stern and his goons, but I'm ready for a new season of Mavs dominance despite Stern.
jaymavs
Derek Harper

Re: who is john shasky?
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 09:38:43 AM »
I would like to do that when a forum is too crowded you usually feel a little bit lost and the original intention that is discuss things get distracted by somebody who just deviate the attention from the original main subject....

Let's try here, it seems pretty well structured and well maintain is easy to navigate as well, we just need a little bit of more participation and interesting articles / discussions we all know that we can do that. Do you know how to contact big3bigd? Mavjuntha? ferocious??

It would be nice to bring Tex here as well, i miss our discussions with him, the voddoo dolls, the " eat crow pics" and all of that... man if we had fun in the good old times.!!!!!

I can fill up a couple of pages with posts like this but I'm not trying to stroke myself.

So I don't know what you're trying to prove but Im tired of it and this is my last post on the subject.

Yea, Island_dude, jaymavs, TXDM, and a couple of those dudes loved to ride your jock an awful lot. dont you recall before they gained this "respect" for you, they all couldn't stand you? a vast majority of the people wanted your ass to be banned from that forum, and a bunch of people stopped posting there because you were so fucking stupid. dont you recall halitosis (who is mono here), ptp, bluestar_22, cowpunk, sixshooter, and several other guys were always calling you out for your bullshit. especially halitosis and cowpunk. they would make you look stupid time after time, then you would just call them "BITCH!!!" or some gay shit like that. but most of the time, they didnt bother arguing with you, because it was a waste of their time, as they knew how full of shit you were.

that forum sucked. especially in comparison to this one. no one had any sense of humor, and would act like little girls and try to get people banned over the smallest things. the only thing I didn't agree with was when ptp said that "put one in you" thing. I felt that was a step too far, but any time someone would joke around, or insult someone, no one could fend for themselves, and would just cry about it and whine to the mods, especially guys like maloof, who would do nothing but twist words and shit, like he did when he went and told everyone in the forum that i said I wanted to piss on his moms grave, when I never said anything like that at all. people in that forum were so full of shit, its not even funny. thats why me, mono, and several other guys left and came here.

and rooting for the lakers in one series, does not make you a lakers fan, especially when just a couple series earlier, you were rooting for the rockets over the lakers.

stretch
11-08-2007, 09:16 AM
Btw, never did I once say that Kobe was better than Jordan!
lol, whatever dude... its a shame the old board is gone, cuz I know I could pull up a whole thread where you said that Kobe in your opinion is already a better player than Jordan ever was, and that he is going to be the greatest of all time, etc...

LakeShow
11-08-2007, 01:22 PM
:bang

Man, you're hopeless! I don't post on a message board to be liked. I don't know anyone here and probably never will. Of course, some didn't like me, I was hating on their team. That's how that goes, but one thing we had was a mutual respect for one another. There were no moderators at the FWST.
Those same posters hated your ass and you were rooting for the same team. With Maloof, he was a true troll. He used to talk his aryan nation shit all the time but we kept him in check, but when you said that you'd piss on his mothers grave and hope that his father and children die a violent death (you did say that) He really wanted to hurt you. You better watch what you say to people, one day you may regret it. After that, maloof was given a bye to talk to you any kind of way that he liked. No one came to your aid!

I posted a whole page of posters who thought highly, you posted a couple of cowboy posters who never posted on the Mavs forum, mono, and cowpunk, but did you ever notice that link i posted apologizing to me and admitting I was right? uh, it was from Cowpunk!

Anyway,
Go ahead and talk ball. Since that is why we signed up here. I'm done no matter what you say.

Oh, Gee!!
11-08-2007, 02:07 PM
Phil totally pwn3d Mike.

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 02:22 PM
Phil Jackson won 9 titles in 14 years on teams loaded with superstar talent. On a team consisting of Kobe Bryant and not much else, his Lakers are first-round playoff fodder.

Mike D'Antoni has a team stuffed with talent comparable to Jackson's best teams. However, rather than winning championships, D'Antoni's teams are marked by offensive gimmickry, playoff failures, lack of poise, and a degree of bitching and whining more commensurate with a kindergarten class than with a professional athletic team. The influence of D'Antoni gradually is grinding down even Steve Nash's warrior ethic into sniveling bitchery.

Stick D'Antoni on a team with a cupboard as bare as the Lakers', and the only time you'll see him during the playoffs is during the halftime show where they reveal the lottery picks.

It's very nice that D'Antoni has beaten Jackson twice in the first round with a vastly superior team. Big whoop. But when history looks back, Jackson's 9 titles will serve as a nice contrast to D'Antoni's legacy of wasting the best years of Steve Nash, hands on hips, crying to the referees, coaching his players to "Go! Go! C'mon, let's go!"

There's a reason Kobe ditched #8, folks.

D'Antoni someday might be qualified to hold Kurt Rambis' jock strap. That's about it.

stretch
11-08-2007, 03:18 PM
:bang

Man, you're hopeless! I don't post on a message board to be liked. I don't know anyone here and probably never will. Of course, some didn't like me, I was hating on their team. That's how that goes, but one thing we had was a mutual respect for one another. There were no moderators at the FWST.
Those same posters hated your ass and you were rooting for the same team. With Maloof, he was a true troll. He used to talk his aryan nation shit all the time but we kept him in check, but when you said that you'd piss on his mothers grave and hope that his father and children die a violent death (you did say that) He really wanted to hurt you. You better watch what you say to people, one day you may regret it. After that, maloof was given a bye to talk to you any kind of way that he liked. No one came to your aid!

I posted a whole page of posters who thought highly, you posted a couple of cowboy posters who never posted on the Mavs forum, mono, and cowpunk, but did you ever notice that link i posted apologizing to me and admitting I was right? uh, it was from Cowpunk!

Anyway,
Go ahead and talk ball. Since that is why we signed up here. I'm done no matter what you say.
I never said that shit to him. He talked about raping my mother, and I said he and his parents are going to burn in hell, and thats all. No one came to my aid because no one got involved. No one cared came to his aid either. Get your facts straight. Maloof was a worthless, racist piece of shit.

And didn't you say you were already done?

Like I said, I have no problem talking ball. I'm just going to call you out on bullshit, which is something you weren't used to on the old forum because half those people were fags that were too afraid to stand up for their own personal viewpoint on a fucking internet forum. All I'm saying is that if someone is trying to talk basketball and doesn't agree with you on something, dont resort to the stupid fucking "14 rings" shit, or calling them "bitch ass mavs fans." thats ridiculous.

stretch
11-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Phil totally pwn3d Mike.
He absolutely did.

Findog
11-08-2007, 03:20 PM
He absolutely did.

The Suns collectively seem to be wound a little too tight. Somebody should tell them they can't do anything about the playoffs until May.

monosylab1k
11-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Is Lakeshow really trying to brag about his "street cred" from the FWST forums here, as if anybody gives a shit?

Findog
11-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Is Lakeshow really trying to brag about his "street cred" from the FWST forums here, as if anybody gives a shit?

Dude wrote a fuckin' essay. "Such and such" from some other board liked me!"