PDA

View Full Version : Is this legit?

LuvBones
11-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I got an e-mail about this promotion for Spurs vs. Lakers:

Thank you for your recent support of the San Antonio Spurs. Because you are a valued Spurs Fan and you may not have the upcoming Spurs vs Lakers game in your ticket plan, we’d like to offer it to you with Championship flare.

Please find the attached order form that includes a Spurs vs Lakers ticket for only $19 or $39 and as an added bonus you’ll receive the 2006-07 Spurs Championship DVD for FREE!.

Please fax any orders and appropriate payment to our Sales Department at 210-444-5699. All tickets will be available at Will Call beginning at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, November 13th.

And then attatched is the form to fill out but it doesn't say much else. Did anyone else get this e-mail? And if this is legit, does anyone know where the seats would be? I don't know if I can give out the address, but it's a @att.com... ?

jman3000
11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
if you dont see Nigeria anywhere on the page... you might be in the clear.

PakiDan
11-05-2007, 04:14 PM
It is legit. It is an in-house promotion from the Spurs sales dept. They have something called sales builder in which they enter the emails of every Spurs reward member and corporate clients. The form should also have the name of a sales rep. If it does not, ask for Ryan Denbow when you call.

SpursWoman
11-05-2007, 04:15 PM
I got it, yes it's legit. They send those deals out all of the time. If you're interested, just print out the form and follow the directions.

Usually they are for a package with hot dogs & sodas ... or sometimes TShirts.

SrA Husker
11-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I would suggest calling up your season ticket representative, if you have one.

LuvBones
11-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Thanks guys.. Do you know where the seats will be located? I just hope it's not very very top.

PakiDan
11-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Thanks guys.. Do you know where the seats will be located? I just hope it's not very very top.

They are going to be in the $25 seat range. Upper level, corners row 14 and up.