PDA

View Full Version : Jason Terry: Sixth Man Award?

SpursDynasty
11-06-2007, 08:26 PM
We were all wondering why Ginobili didn't win the Sixth Man Award last year. He didn't win because I think in order to win it, you need to be the sixth-best player on your team. Ginobili as we know isn't a "real" sixth man, he's a top 3 Spurs player.

Jason Terry, on the other hand, was a starter, but by no means is he any of the top five players on the Mavericks. Those are Dirk, Howard, Stackhouse, Harris, and Devean George.

Seeing as Terry is Dallas' sixth best player, he'll probably get the sixth man award if he keeps hitting shots the way he is now. But as Dallas learned, shots don't always fall.

So good luck. Just don't expect to hit those shots vs. top notch defense (Spurs).

Walter Craparita
11-06-2007, 08:27 PM
It's been said in many previous threads...even if Manu wins it it's a watered down award. A starting 5 caliber, "big 3", player getting a 6th man award and thinking highly of it isn't that great.

DubMcDub
11-06-2007, 08:52 PM
We were all wondering why Ginobili didn't win the Sixth Man Award last year. He didn't win because I think in order to win it, you need to be the sixth-best player on your team. Ginobili as we know isn't a "real" sixth man, he's a top 3 Spurs player.

Jason Terry, on the other hand, was a starter, but by no means is he any of the top five players on the Mavericks. Those are Dirk, Howard, Stackhouse, Harris, and Devean George.

Seeing as Terry is Dallas' sixth best player, he'll probably get the sixth man award if he keeps hitting shots the way he is now. But as Dallas learned, shots don't always fall.

So good luck. Just don't expect to hit those shots vs. top notch defense (Spurs).

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Stackhouse better than Terry? Devean George better than Terry? I seriously have to wonder if you even watch basketball. I'm not joking. Do you watch basketball?

Christ. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

waly.mg
11-06-2007, 09:06 PM
The Greg Popovich Point is:

The rings for SA
The Awards to Mavs, Phoenix, Lakers .........
The DPOY, MVP, MIP, Sixt Man, etc

mavs>spurs2
11-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Dude Terry is waaaay underrated and definately top 3 on the Mavs

Devean George probably isnt even top 10 on the Mavs

B and P Cats
11-07-2007, 04:35 AM
Are you starting Stackhouse or Terry these days?

dirk4mvp
11-07-2007, 07:57 AM
Are you starting Stackhouse or Terry these days?

Eddie Jones :(

BUMP
11-07-2007, 08:42 AM
Devean George? :lol

Greg Oden
11-07-2007, 09:02 AM
I think I should start for the mavs.

monosylab1k
11-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Jason Terry is just trying to shoot some shots

LEONARD
11-07-2007, 09:21 AM

Your stupidity / bit has reached new lows...