PDA

View Full Version : Duncan posterized by Francis

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 01:54 AM
What a sick dunk on Duncan! it made the highlights on all sports networks

Anyways welcome back to reality, enjoy your losing streak.

BTW the spurs won't beat the T-Wolves and Suns.

MannyIsGod
12-23-2004, 02:03 AM
.769>.560

:)

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Silly troll, head-to-head matchup wins against the Lakers are for Spurs.

Kaster
12-23-2004, 03:21 AM
Please suck Laker dick over at LG.net LakerFraud.

Man In Black
12-23-2004, 03:25 AM
Remember I said 42-47 wins max for your la"K"Ers, LFRAUD. And what do you know, your boys are on pace.

Welcome to mediocrity. Enjoy your Christmas Present, a Staples Center ass-whoopin' handed to the Lakers by the best player from the 3peat era. Shaq O'Neal.

I won't expect you to be here to give us your "insightful" comments afterwards. Wait a sec, Did I say insightful? You've NEVER SAID ANYTHING INSIGHTFUL :jack

Kaster
12-23-2004, 03:31 AM
Enjoy your Christmas Present, a Staples Center ass-whoopin' handed to the Lakers by the best player from the 3peat era. Shaq O'Neal.

Further proof that MIB is in fact a troll when he posts on LT and LG.

Man In Black
12-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Further proof that MIB is in fact a troll when he posts on LT and LG.

This board is Silver & Black and as such, I will agree with what many other Spurs Fans like to say. Lakers Suck. If you don't like it. Well, give meeatch a call. Mediocrity. Get used to it for the near future.

I can talk hoops with anybody. But you know what? Sometimes, all that becomes is an endless debate on which valid statistical merit & basketball observation is pushed by the wayside for blind loyalty. So in deference to that, let me say that at times, pissin' all over Fraud's takes can be enjoyable as well.
:fro

Autumnleaf
12-23-2004, 05:34 AM

Well, LakersGod, next time could you please use your own toilet rather than the sitting room of your neighbor's. :smokin

GrandeDavid
12-23-2004, 06:45 AM
Thanks for sharing such thought out, insightful information with us, genius.

Loser! :rolleyes

samikeyp
12-23-2004, 11:13 AM
now TD knows how Laker big men feel regularly.

Jimcs50
12-23-2004, 11:34 AM
I did not watch the game. Was the dunk really that great?

samikeyp
12-23-2004, 11:38 AM
It was a great dunk....but its not like Duncan was standing there and Francis came up on him. Francis was on a break and Duncan was running back with him and was the closest guy to him. Francis beat him to the basket.

boutons
12-23-2004, 11:45 AM
"Duncan was running back with him"

.... typified Spurs' transition defense, totally asleep, Magic scored 38 pts in the paint, 27 FB pts . Tim was so lackadaisical last night, exactly the type of game where the Spurs needed some fire, a will to win, and a game-changing butt-kicking and example from a leader. Play great or play shit, same old, phlegmaticTim.

angel_luv
12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
My guess is that Kobe has a nice long summer vacation ahead of him. Too bad Colorado is out of the question. I hear it is lovely that time of year.

As for Kevin, even if he does win tonight,all that has been proved is that every dog does indeed have his day.

I have nothing against the Suns. Steve Nash is a good guy. In fact, I hope he comes in second when they play us this week. =)

samikeyp
12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
I thought it was highly questionable. To me, a posterizing is when a player is standing there on defense and someone just goes up and throws down some thunder. This was more a result of Francis hauling ass on the break and Duncan just being slower. Francis wasn't even facing Duncan.

gophergeorge
12-23-2004, 12:24 PM
Rose on Mutumbo... THAT is being posterized!

Dex
12-23-2004, 01:22 PM
But I agree. It was soo sick , all the talk that the Spurs are no. 1 in the Association in defense has now evaporated.

But if you want to see MUST SEE "SICKNESS" , watch tonight's game as I feel KG will deliver a dunk that will shatter the SBC Center's spirits!!!!!

Mwehehehehehehehehehe :elephant

Yeah, we've completely lost our defensive presence because we allowed one player to dunk on a fast break. :rolleyes Good call.

BTW, KG sucks and the Timberwolves are going to lose tonight.

Have a nice day. :spin

Jimcs50
12-23-2004, 01:23 PM
TD does not get posterized!!! He is the posterizer, not the posterizee.

Nuff said.

ZStomp
12-23-2004, 01:24 PM
I wish I could ban people. :)

Jimcs50
12-23-2004, 01:30 PM
KG does not suck.

Dude is awesome...even I, who hate his ass, have to admit to it.

Dex
12-23-2004, 01:32 PM
Give me a break, Jim. I'm trying to be immature and stupid here.

You're a poopyface.

CosmicCowboy
12-23-2004, 01:35 PM

You're a poopyface.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

pjjrfan
12-23-2004, 01:37 PM
It was a great play. As much as I hate to admit it. I never said Franchise wasn't talented and played great, I just think he isn't a smart player and when it comes to making the right play, I still think he is sorely lacking. And also, Tim fell asleep on that play, I think that crossover on Bowen just surprised the hell out of everyone especially Bowen and Tim. It was a spectacular play.

Drachen
12-23-2004, 01:43 PM
Rose on Mutumbo... THAT is being posterized!

I will have to go with Manu against 4 different laker players at the same time. THAT is a posterization too.

Drachen
12-23-2004, 01:44 PM

You're a poopyface.

Let's settle this like real men . . . . MR POOPYPANTS!

Jimcs50
12-23-2004, 01:58 PM

You're a poopyface.

I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

:p

Spurbanana
12-23-2004, 02:01 PM
Knowledgeable Spur fans we are! ;)

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 04:12 PM
:lol

duncan2k5
12-23-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

:p
LOL

ALVAREZ6
12-23-2004, 06:55 PM

LakerGod,
do you remember November 5th?, Spurs vs. Lakers?

Manu posterized the whole laker squad, biotch.
well, 4 of the 5.
Shoved it in all of their ugly faces.

rr2418
12-23-2004, 07:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSTED by wolves009:

"But I agree. It was soo sick , all the talk that the Spurs are no. 1 in the Association in defense has now evaporated.

But if you want to see MUST SEE "SICKNESS" , watch tonight's game as I feel KG will deliver a dunk that will shatter the SBC Center's spirits!!!!!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why your wolves will never win an NBA title. They treat this game as their playoff game, while the Spurs whether they win or lose, will continue to grow as a team. And by playoff time, they will be ready!!!