PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS PAUL and the PEJA show beat the lake show

spurscenter
11-07-2007, 06:28 AM
zzzz

ploto
11-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Stojakovic made a franchise-high 10 3-pointers, and Paul broke another mark with 21 assists Tuesday night in New Orleans' 118-104 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers .

"It was a good night for our team," Stojakovic said in obvious understatement.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/49020/20071107/peja_paul_rewrite_hornets_record_book/

Texas_Ranger
11-07-2007, 08:27 AM
:clap Paul :clap

1Parker1
11-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Chris Paul is going to end his career as a better point guard than Steve Nash. He even plays defense.

Darkwaters
11-07-2007, 08:37 AM
I keep saying, "Don't sleep on the Hornets". And I keep saying that Chris Paul>Deron Williams. Does this game convince anybody?

Dirk Nowitzki
11-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Eh The Hornets have gotten off to good starts before. This team is talented enough but they cant ever stay consistent/healthy. Until they actually clinch a playoff birth, I am not sold on them yet.

Medvedenko
11-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Great game by the hornets....10/13 3's by Peja...hell we needed to bust out Rick Fox and sick him on D. We were down 2 starters that game, no Odom, Kwame and also no Mo...still a shitty defensive game by the lakers. CPaul was abusing our pg's....too be expected though.

da_suns_fan__
11-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Of course Spurs fans are still convinced that Parker is a better player than Paul.

JamStone
11-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Chris Paul is going to end his career as a better point guard than Steve Nash. He even plays defense.

Sincere question here. Do you think Paul will end up being a better point guard than Tony Parker?

Sportcamper
11-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Peja's found his niche...He never has to play in games that really matter...

da_suns_fan__
11-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Eh...he's a lot better than Parker NOW!

Findog
11-07-2007, 03:59 PM
Eh...he's a lot better than Parker NOW!

Paul is better than Nash, and Parker owns Nash head-to-head. Swap Chris Paul for Steve Nash and the Suns don't skip a beat, if anything their perimeter defense gets better and that would be of use in the playoffs. Nothing has changed vis-a-vis Nash/Parker since little Stevie wore blue and white.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-07-2007, 04:08 PM
I caught a bit of Sports Center this morning and I caught that stat line at on the crawl and thought I misread it and that it had to be 11. But sure enough, the next game they recapped was Paul's and 21 assists. Dude's a stud.

If New Orleans stays healthy they could probably challenge for a division title anywhere but in the SW. Sucks for them that they got put there.

da_suns_fan__
11-07-2007, 04:08 PM
Paul is better than Nash, and Parker owns Nash head-to-head. Swap Chris Paul for Steve Nash and the Suns don't skip a beat, if anything their perimeter defense gets better and that would be of use in the playoffs. Nothing has changed vis-a-vis Nash/Parker since little Stevie wore blue and white.

Parker owns Nash head to head? What year was that? Which Parker? You can't possibly mean Tony Parker.

1Parker1
11-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Sincere question here. Do you think Paul will end up being a better point guard than Tony Parker?

That's a little difficult to compare because I think their games are too different. Chris is more of a pure pg with his court vision and passing ability than Parker is...hence the reason I compared him to Steve Nash. I think Parker is a better shooter/scorer though.

If it came down to it though, even I'm not that much of a blind homer....Paul will definitely end up being (some may argue he already is) a better PG than Parker.

Deron Williams now I see him as the next Jason Kidd. Their games are similiar I think.