PDA

View Full Version : Best SpursDynasty Catchphrase

Humble Billy Hayes
11-07-2007, 12:33 PM
In honor of his 2 weeks (and possibly more) suspension, here's a poll for the greatest of JeffDynastyDrumsSpursDynasty's catchphrases.

SRJ
11-07-2007, 01:22 PM
I had a hard time choosing between #1 and #2. I went with #1, but #3 and #4 are fluke choices by fake posts - #1 or #2 will just win the poll they are supposed to win.

Fillmoe
11-07-2007, 01:26 PM
^never try to be funny again.

Reggie Miller
11-07-2007, 01:40 PM
^never try to be funny again.

Actually, I liked it.

This entire poll is a fluke. All of those catchphrases are capable of beating fake catchphrases that they are supposed to beat. It's a travesty to force them to go head to head in the first round like this. Those phrases are just trying to get some play.

SRJ
11-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Fillmoe doesn't read SpursDynasty very much, apparently.

dirk4mvp
11-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Number 2 got played out after a while even though it's alright from time to time. Number 4 just cracks me up for some reason.

stretch
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Actually, I liked it.

This entire poll is a fluke. All of those catchphrases are capable of beating fake catchphrases that they are supposed to beat. It's a travesty to force them to go head to head in the first round like this. Those phrases are just trying to get some play.
Reggie Miller is a fluke. Jordan just owned players he was supposed to own.

dirk4mvp
11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Reggie Miller is a fluke. Jordan just owned players he was supposed to own.

Hey you can't blame Reggie Miller. He just tried to shoot some shots.

Reggie Miller
11-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey you can't blame Reggie Miller. He just tried to shoot some shots.

You can't blame Reggie Miller. Rik Smits was a fake center from Holland. Everyone knows big men from the Netherlands are all flukes who ride dirt bikes and hang out in coffee shops. Reggie would just try to shoot some shots, but Rik was too busy trying to score some Amsterdam-grade blond hash, which can't be had in Nap Town.

FromWayDowntown
11-07-2007, 05:42 PM
This poll is incomplete because it doesn't include my all-time favorite:

Dwight Howard is a fluke player who just made a fluke play.

It's a lot like #1, but calling Dwight Howard a fluke . . . .

Ultimately, the poll is a fluke. There can't really be any doubt about that. The poll result hasn't ever won a championship and has no business thinking about winning anything meaningful.